Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility LtdUnit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Bath is great. Installed in a day. Clean and polite installer. Very happy with the product and service!
Fantastic spa bath! It’s massaging my back so gently and makes feel better after I used it.
I like my walk-in bath very much as helps me to enjoy bathing again. Great product!
This is a god sent bath. I’m able to enjoy bath again! Thanks for Nationwide!
The bath is great and easy to use. Make my life so much easier.
We are very pleased that your new bath is benefitting your day to day life as intended. Thank you for your feedback.
All seems to work perfectly. The fitters were fine, quick, helpful, clean & tidy.
Thank you for your feedback.
Happy with the bath, Simon was brilliant, he left my property clean and tidy.
Thank you for this feedback, we will certainly let Simon know your thoughts. Thank you again.
Absolutely fantastic to have showers now. This is much better than my old bath. The guys worked hard and they have done a good job. All in within a day!
What amazing feedback, we are so pleased to learn you are enjoying your shower as intended. Thank you.
Everything from start to finish has been absolutely brilliant, the fitter Mike was so clean and tidy, he did everything in a day 5 Stars for everything.
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We will let Mike know your thoughts. Thank you.
Simon the fitter was excellent. The shower has been wonderful.
Thank you for this feedback, we are pleased you are enjoying your new shower as intended.
Very pleased with Simon the fitter he was very pleasant and clean. Brilliant job.
Thank you for your feedback, we will let Simon know he did a brilliant job.
Very pleased, all the fitters have been brilliant.
Thank you, we will let the fitters know you were pleased with their work.
Absolutely perfect the fitter Simon couldn’t have been any better. Very happy with the bath.
Thank you for this feedback. We are pleased to learn you are happy with your new bath as intended.
Happy with the bath, Mike the fitter was very nice.
I really like the way the bath is very sturdy and looks like it had been built well. I was also very impressed how the fitters kept their masks on all day in challenging conditions.
Very happy with our shower. A all round great service. Christine
Very good, I would recommend the company to anybody. Mike the fitter took pride in his work, brilliant job.
Very pleased with the bath the fitter was excellent.
Lovely looking bath and shower. Thought some user instructions should of been left
The fitter did a fantastic job.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.73 based on 149 reviews