Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Satisfied with bath but taps are a little obstructive. S.Blankley.
Thank you for the great rating in spite of the taps being a little obstructive. We usually place the taps at the side of the bath - as per the plan - but do get in touch if you would like them moved to the end of the bath.
I have been satisfied with the work done but not the length of time as I waited 7 weeks. Also the initial surveyor did it realise that there would be sufficiant room for a normal wall basin & pedestal.
Thank you for this useful feedback and generous rating. We're sorry for the delay and for the planning issue. We did offer a larger basin following the initial survey, but agree, it was a shame that this was not picked up before the planning stage.
Bath works well and finished in 4 hours. On the whole reasonably satisfied. I have no door in the bathroom as the bath is wider so having to do without one at present.
Great to hear that you are happy with the bath but concerned about your bathroom door so we're arranging an inspection!
Efficient, friendly, professional in all aspects of work by operatives. Products are very good.
Thank you for the excellent feedback.
Fitters were lovely but I do not think enough time for travel and fitting was allocated, finish not quite as expected. Products supplied were as expected and of good quality.
Thank you so much for the very useful feedback.
We are happy with the bath so far. We are happy to be able to enjoy full length bathing after having a shower.
Thank you for the great feedback.
We were very satisfied with the service we have received from salesman through to fitters & electrician. So far the product seems to be just what we wanted.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I think the bath is very efficient and provides a very pleasant bathing experience. The only problem I have is that it is slightly too long for me but obviously it can’t be right for everyone. Do you market a ‘bath shortener’ to put ones feet against?
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We will contact you directly regarding your query.
Thank you for the great review. We do not market a bath shortener unfortunately but an inflatable cushion might help.
Quick and tidy. Wrong spec on boiler but otherwise excellent.
Thank you for your positive review. We're sorry that we had to return and install a pump but pleased that you are happy with the finished product.
The bath is a nice bath now we’ve worked out how to use it properly and we hope to have a lot of hot baths.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We're so pleased that you like the new installation and are able to enjoy a hot soak in the bath again.
Very pleased
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave feedback.
My health has declined since reaching 90 though i still feel reasonably well and enjoy life, even to the extent of still riding my battery assisted bike. On good days I do 20 miles with my local cycling club. But I live on my own since my wife of 60 years died and my family including my doctor daughter wanted me to have my bath changed. I did not take their advice and I am delighted by my choice to go for your Mermaid.instead. Now I can take a luxurious bath without any assistance and feel I have some of my independence back. I am very happy about that!
Thank you so much for taking the time to write this lovely review. We're so pleased that the Mermaid bath lift has given you back some of your independence.
Fitters - 5 Stars - Very professional and friendly. Initial sales person - 3 stars - It was ok for us because we knew we wanted the product but attitude could be a bit "pushy" for a vulnerable person who might be pressurised into buying. Office staff - 3 Stars - Came across as a bit abrupt and impersonal on occasions.
Thank you so much for your comments. We're always looking to improve our services and your feedback is so important to us.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry that our service did not meet our usual high standards on this occasion but pleased to hear that our installers were professional and friendly. Your feedback is so important to us and has been passed on to all involved. We have recently recruited additional customer service staff with the intention of reducing time pressures on our team and trust that this will lead to improved call handling in the future.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews