Nationwide Mobility Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility

About Nationwide Mobility: Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

How would you rate Nationwide Mobility ?

Mrs C Matthews
Verified Reviewer
"I’m very satisfied and now look forward to being ‘really’ clean again. I find the door so convenient and easy to use."
Thank you for the great feedback.
"The bath is excellent and the two men who put the bath in were very good and cleaned up after themselves."
Thank you for the fantastic feedback which we have passed on to our installers.
"I am very pleased with my new bath & seat. It makes bathing a pleasure again."
Thanks for the fantastic feedback, we're so pleased that you're pleased.
Mr & Mrs Parker
Verified Reviewer
"Efficient, friendly, professional in all aspects of work by operatives. Products are very good."
Thank you for the excellent feedback.
"Very satisfied with workmanship, the bath and service."
Thank you for the fantastic feedback.
Mr & Mrs Gray
Verified Reviewer
"Happy with bath. Works great."
Thank you for the excellent rating.
"The walk in bath and lift have really helped me. Everyone has been prompt in their attendance. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would."
Thanks so much for the lovely comments. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your new bath.
Mr & Mrs Doyly
Verified Reviewer
"We are SO pleased with this wonderful bath. The man who installed it had the highest workmanship ever. In fact my husband wrote to your company giving him praise. We will recommend you to anyone who would want to hear from us."
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback and for recommending Nationwide Mobility.
Mr & Mrs O’Connell
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased, fitters were very experienced and completed the installation easily within the time period."
Thank you for the fantastic feedback which has been passed on to the fitting team.
Mr & Mrs Pond
"Very good"
Thank you for the fantastic rating.
"Fitters were lovely but I do not think enough time for travel and fitting was allocated, finish not quite as expected. Products supplied were as expected and of good quality."
Thank you so much for the very useful feedback.
Mr & Mrs Broad
Verified Reviewer
"We are very satisfied with the bath and with the service provided."
Mr & Mrs Knight
Verified Reviewer
"Very good service was pleased the way the property was left after work done & polite work men."
Thank you for the great feedback which we have passed on to our installers.
"We are happy with the bath so far. We are happy to be able to enjoy full length bathing after having a shower."
Thank you for the great feedback.
Mrs Thompson
Verified Reviewer
"Very pleased with the service I received with my mobility bath and I would recommend to my friends. Thank you for the good work."
Thank you for the recommendation and for your kind words.
Mr & Mrs Brookes
Verified Reviewer
"The whole process from enquiring to the completion has been second to none. Can not fault the products, fitting or the service we have received."
Thank you for leaving this lovely review.
Mr J Mittens
"Very good."
Thank you for taking the time to rate our company.
Mr & Mrs Day
Verified Reviewer
"We were very satisfied with the service we have received from salesman through to fitters & electrician. So far the product seems to be just what we wanted."
Thank you for sharing your experience.
Dr & Mrs Stead
Verified Reviewer
"I think the bath is very efficient and provides a very pleasant bathing experience. The only problem I have is that it is slightly too long for me but obviously it can’t be right for everyone. Do you market a ‘bath shortener’ to put ones feet against?"
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We will contact you directly regarding your query.
Thank you for the great review. We do not market a bath shortener unfortunately but an inflatable cushion might help.
Mr & Mrs Castle
Verified Buyer
"From start to finish no problems we will recommend thank you"
Thank you for recommending us.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.73 based on 37 reviews