Nationwide Mobility Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility

About Nationwide Mobility: Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Click Here

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy

Telephone
"I’m very happy with my new bath. I don’t think I will use the seat but the hand rails come in very handy to support myself."
We are very pleased to learn you are happy with your new bath as intended, thank you for your feedback.
"very satisfied. good workmanship helpful after sales fitters very pleasant and helpfull very rude delivery driver. very ignorant"
Thank you very much for your feedback, its great to know you have had such an overall positive experience, from initial order to fitting & installation and then onto our after sales department.

We are so sorry to hear about the delivery driver, will of course look into this matter as we take customer service very seriously so we appreciate this being brought to our attention.

"very pleased. work complete in good time. no mess. cleaned up afterwards. Scott and Jake did lovely job"
Thank you, we will certainly pass on your comments to Scott and Jake who i'm sure will be pleased to receive such positive feedback. Thank you again,
""""
"An excellent bath and great service. Thank you!"
"We are very happy with everything. It’s wonderful to have a big soak in a lovely bath. Thank you all."
"Installation excellent by Simon"
"I am very satisfied with the bath/shower and with the courtesy and friendliness of the service I received and would recommend nationwide mobility to friends."
"I am very satisfied with the bath and tiling around the bath. A good job well done. It would look even better once I have finished the other side of the room."
"Everything is fine, I’m pleased with the service and the people who fitted it were pleasant. The gentleman who came and checked everything was very good."
"excellent compamy to deal with. lovely job guys"
"My grandparents purchased a bath lift from Nationwide Mobility and were delighted by the excsptional service they received. They were kept updated at all times about their order and found the two engineers who visited, Rob and Bryn to be helpful, friendly and efficient. The aftercare service has been excellent and it is great to find a company who really care about their customers. I would highly recommend choosing Nationwide Mobility"
"Very considerate, hard working and efficient workers. All round excellent service. However, the hydro jets are weaker than expected."
"Hard working respectable engineers. Very happy with the product."
"Smashing job. Really pleased with it, my husband needed this and it’s great for him."
"happy with our bath with shower facility"
"lovely job by the lads would recommend"
"Very pleased, very useful. The fitter was very professional."
"Good product, good service. Fitter was excellent."
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.73 based on 109 reviews