Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility LtdUnit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Very pleased with my new bath
The bath is fantastic and the company have been brilliant about organising after care. Couldn’t be happier.
Great product very happy great aftersales
Iam pleased that all these people are satisfied but mine didnt even take off.Phoned for price and appt with a Mike.Nobody turned up.When ringing them they had no knowledge of me at all and the prices the girl had given me a week before was out of date.Made me feel stupid,I might be getting on in years but im not forgetful yet,But Mike does exist funny that.G Hubbard.
I am elated with my new bath. It does exactly what was promised. Everybody who has attended my house have been excellent.
We love the bath. The guy who we called Dave all day then found out his name was Danny worked on his own and still got it done in a day. It fits perfectly in our little bathroom and has really helped us.
Happy customer here, Our fitting team were exceptional, we now have a walk in Bath we can actually use. 5 stars from us
The bath was purchased for my wife who needed assisted bathing and it’s been a real help for her.
Thank you for letting us know your purchase has proven useful as intended.
The bath is lovely. We have absolutely no complaints it is everything we had hoped for. Thank you.
Thank you for such positive feedback. We hope you have many years happy bathing.
Bath is great. Installed in a day. Clean and polite installer. Very happy with the product and service!
We are very pleased to learn you have been happy with the product and our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Fantastic spa bath! It’s massaging my back so gently and makes feel better after I used it.
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review. We wish you many years of happy use of your new Spa Bath.
I like my walk-in bath very much as helps me to enjoy bathing again. Great product!
This is a god sent bath. I’m able to enjoy bath again! Thanks for Nationwide!
Thank you.
The bath is great and easy to use. Make my life so much easier.
We are very pleased that your new bath is benefitting your day to day life as intended. Thank you for your feedback.
I’m really pleased with my new bath. The fitter was really helpful and advised me that my tiles were loose which I’ve now had done. Really pleased throughout.
Thank you very much for your review.
All seems to work perfectly. The fitters were fine, quick, helpful, clean & tidy.
Thank you for your feedback.
Happy with the bath, Simon was brilliant, he left my property clean and tidy.
Thank you for this feedback, we will certainly let Simon know your thoughts. Thank you again.
Absolutely fantastic to have showers now. This is much better than my old bath. The guys worked hard and they have done a good job. All in within a day!
What amazing feedback, we are so pleased to learn you are enjoying your shower as intended. Thank you.
Everything from start to finish has been absolutely brilliant, the fitter Mike was so clean and tidy, he did everything in a day 5 Stars for everything.
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We will let Mike know your thoughts. Thank you.
Simon the fitter was excellent. The shower has been wonderful.
Thank you for this feedback, we are pleased you are enjoying your new shower as intended.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.72 based on 158 reviews