Nationwide Mobility Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility

About Nationwide Mobility: Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy

Telephone
"My mother purchased a bathmate inflatable bath lift recently. She is 86 and quite frail having spent 4 months in hospital last year with repeated infections. We had a home demonstration in a dry bath which was ok, but she did have several people present to assist and encourage her. With hindsight it would have probably been sensible to have had a wet demonstration because she is simply unable to cope with it when the bath is full of water and has had to be pulled out of the bath by myself and my brother on two separate occasions when she has slipped off the front of the seat, with the back suckers coming loose. I have tried the bath myself with absolutely no problem, so the bath itself is fine if used by an able bodied person, but it is clear my mother is never going to be able to use it without assistance. Unfortunately, my brother and I live away and she refuses to accept carers coming in so the bath will go unused. The other problem is that she would be unable to get the seat out of the bath to clean it, unaided, due to a lack of strength in her arms, though that would be less of a problem if she would accept help. In hindsight I feel that both myself and your representative should have been a little more hard headed about her capability to use the bath unaided as it does require a certain level of core strength and balance which she clearly lacks. She also tends to panic when the bath starts to inflate which doesn't help to keep her stable. Unfortunately, whilst the product itself is fine for someone capable of using it correctly, it has proved impossible for my mother. I also feel that £995 was somewhat steep for the bathmate, considering some of the prices I have seen for similar items."
"100% from Simon who first visited to the fitters leaving the premises. No complaints at all."
Thank you for this wonderful feedback. Fantastic to hear.
"Brilliant service & we are very satisfied."
Thank you for these lovely comments.
"Satisfied with bath but taps are a little obstructive. S.Blankley."
Thank you for the great rating in spite of the taps being a little obstructive. We usually place the taps at the side of the bath - as per the plan - but do get in touch if you would like them moved to the end of the bath.
"We are very satisfied with our bath and shower. The seat is really useful. The man who fitted it could not have been more helpful and thoughtful. Good job all round."
Thank you for this excellent feedback. Tony, your installer, was delighted to read your comments.
"Installation & delivery were quick and straight forward which provided an ideal solution to bathing. Staff have all been very helpful & polite to my mothers needs. It does take time to make the bath which is the only downside. Good service otherwise."
Thank you for your lovely review. Since our baths are hand-made to order rather than mass produced, there can sometimes be a short wait for installation of what is an enormously popular product during peak periods but I can assure you that every effort is made to keep this to a minimum. We feel the quality of the finished product is the most important consideration and hope your mother enjoys her bath for many years to come. Thank you again for choosing Nationwide Mobility.
"How much you say 20%of the price. What price or is it of nothing just an excuse to get one's detail's."
We cannot give a firm price for our baths and showers without a home visit as there are so many variables in the fitting, style and configuration of our bespoke products. As a rough guide, you are looking at £3,500 plus installation and accessories. We hope this helps.
"Installation crew excellent & polite. Delivery crew ok."
Thank you for this great feedback which has been shared with all involved.
"My son sent for a brochure for me over three weeks ago and as yet I have not received anything. I am not impressed which has now lead me to look elsewhere. In future please do not advertise something that you cannot fulfill"
We're sorry. Please forward your details again and we will send the brochure out first class.
"We had a mermaid bath belt for my father and the belt came out from the holder on the floor whilst he was in the bath as you can imagine this is very dangerous for 88 year old. The response from customer service was very quick which is good but it was totally unacceptable that when someone came out to look they just said it couldn’t of happen. Very disappointed with this product and the customer service."
We're sorry for any offence caused and we're very glad your father was unhurt. Our inspector found no issue with the belt or floor bracket and therefore felt it best to re-demonstrate the bath lift, stressing the importance of ensuring the belt is locked into the floor bracket before you begin.
"Very satisfied"
Thank you for the excellent rating!
"I have been satisfied with the work done but not the length of time as I waited 7 weeks. Also the initial surveyor did it realise that there would be sufficiant room for a normal wall basin & pedestal."
Thank you for this useful feedback and generous rating. We're sorry for the delay and for the planning issue. We did offer a larger basin following the initial survey, but agree, it was a shame that this was not picked up before the planning stage.
"My wife and I were very happy with the installation and with the work done by your staff. We would be pleased to recommend you to any potential customers who may be considering your services."
Thank you for this lovely review and for recommending us to others.
"Bath works well and finished in 4 hours. On the whole reasonably satisfied. I have no door in the bathroom as the bath is wider so having to do without one at present."
Great to hear that you are happy with the bath but concerned about your bathroom door so we're arranging an inspection!
"Excellent installation. Very thorough, very tidy. Explained everything in detail. Would recommend all services before & after installation."
"All work completed and left in a clean & tidy state."
"Very happy with product and fitter all is well, thank you"
"Very good, Simon was brilliant"
"We were very satisfied with all the work that was carried out with fitting our new bath"
"Job was done well. Had a small problem but it was dealt with and I am pleased."
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.54 based on 63 reviews