Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility LtdUnit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Happy customer here, Our fitting team were exceptional, we now have a walk in Bath we can actually use. 5 stars from us
The bath was purchased for my wife who needed assisted bathing and it’s been a real help for her.
Thank you for letting us know your purchase has proven useful as intended.
The bath is lovely. We have absolutely no complaints it is everything we had hoped for. Thank you.
Thank you for such positive feedback. We hope you have many years happy bathing.
Bath is great. Installed in a day. Clean and polite installer. Very happy with the product and service!
We are very pleased to learn you have been happy with the product and our service. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review.
Fantastic spa bath! It’s massaging my back so gently and makes feel better after I used it.
Thank you for leaving us such a positive review. We wish you many years of happy use of your new Spa Bath.
I like my walk-in bath very much as helps me to enjoy bathing again. Great product!
This is a god sent bath. I’m able to enjoy bath again! Thanks for Nationwide!
Thank you.
The bath is great and easy to use. Make my life so much easier.
We are very pleased that your new bath is benefitting your day to day life as intended. Thank you for your feedback.
I’m really pleased with my new bath. The fitter was really helpful and advised me that my tiles were loose which I’ve now had done. Really pleased throughout.
Thank you very much for your review.
All seems to work perfectly. The fitters were fine, quick, helpful, clean & tidy.
Thank you for your feedback.
Happy with the bath, Simon was brilliant, he left my property clean and tidy.
Thank you for this feedback, we will certainly let Simon know your thoughts. Thank you again.
Absolutely fantastic to have showers now. This is much better than my old bath. The guys worked hard and they have done a good job. All in within a day!
What amazing feedback, we are so pleased to learn you are enjoying your shower as intended. Thank you.
Everything from start to finish has been absolutely brilliant, the fitter Mike was so clean and tidy, he did everything in a day 5 Stars for everything.
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We will let Mike know your thoughts. Thank you.
Simon the fitter was excellent. The shower has been wonderful.
Thank you for this feedback, we are pleased you are enjoying your new shower as intended.
The fitters were really good. The bath needs a bit of getting used to but we like it.
We are pleased to hear the feedback for the installations team, we will pass this onto them. Please let us know if you have any questions in relation to the bath. Thank you again for your review.
Very pleased with Simon the fitter he was very pleasant and clean. Brilliant job.
Thank you for your feedback, we will let Simon know he did a brilliant job.
Very pleased, all the fitters have been brilliant.
Thank you, we will let the fitters know you were pleased with their work.
I am in total shock as to the amount of money you took from my Mums partner ie £9000.00 for a walk in shower which basically consists of a few plastic tile effect panels, shower, bottom tray, seat, pump and an electric breaker. The product quality and the way its been thrown together is shocking. It had a fault within 2 years that was sorted but at further cost ! I just wish I had been present at the time of the sales agreement signature requirement as I definitely would have intervened and sent away your salesman. There is simply no way the product you supplied warrants a cost of £9000.00
We are sorry to lean that your Mums partner's shower developed a fault within 2 years, however, we are pleased that it has been resolved and no further issues are present.

All of our materials are manufactured to order right here in the UK with strong, hygienic and high quality materials rather than mass produced in another far away country.

We are unable to investigate this matter further with the current information supplied, please do get into contact with us at customerservices@nationwide-mobility.co.uk and we can discuss this matter with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Absolutely perfect the fitter Simon couldn’t have been any better. Very happy with the bath.
Thank you for this feedback. We are pleased to learn you are happy with your new bath as intended.
Happy with the bath, Mike the fitter was very nice.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.74 based on 152 reviews