Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility LtdUnit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
I’m really pleased with my new bath. The fitter was really helpful and advised me that my tiles were loose which I’ve now had done. Really pleased throughout.
Thank you very much for your review.
All seems to work perfectly. The fitters were fine, quick, helpful, clean & tidy.
Thank you for your feedback.
Happy with the bath, Simon was brilliant, he left my property clean and tidy.
Thank you for this feedback, we will certainly let Simon know your thoughts. Thank you again.
Absolutely fantastic to have showers now. This is much better than my old bath. The guys worked hard and they have done a good job. All in within a day!
What amazing feedback, we are so pleased to learn you are enjoying your shower as intended. Thank you.
Everything from start to finish has been absolutely brilliant, the fitter Mike was so clean and tidy, he did everything in a day 5 Stars for everything.
Thank you for this wonderful feedback! We will let Mike know your thoughts. Thank you.
Simon the fitter was excellent. The shower has been wonderful.
Thank you for this feedback, we are pleased you are enjoying your new shower as intended.
The fitters were really good. The bath needs a bit of getting used to but we like it.
We are pleased to hear the feedback for the installations team, we will pass this onto them. Please let us know if you have any questions in relation to the bath. Thank you again for your review.
Very pleased with Simon the fitter he was very pleasant and clean. Brilliant job.
Thank you for your feedback, we will let Simon know he did a brilliant job.
Very pleased, all the fitters have been brilliant.
Thank you, we will let the fitters know you were pleased with their work.
I am in total shock as to the amount of money you took from my Mums partner ie £9000.00 for a walk in shower which basically consists of a few plastic tile effect panels, shower, bottom tray, seat, pump and an electric breaker. The product quality and the way its been thrown together is shocking. It had a fault within 2 years that was sorted but at further cost ! I just wish I had been present at the time of the sales agreement signature requirement as I definitely would have intervened and sent away your salesman. There is simply no way the product you supplied warrants a cost of £9000.00
We are sorry to lean that your Mums partner's shower developed a fault within 2 years, however, we are pleased that it has been resolved and no further issues are present.

All of our materials are manufactured to order right here in the UK with strong, hygienic and high quality materials rather than mass produced in another far away country.

We are unable to investigate this matter further with the current information supplied, please do get into contact with us at customerservices@nationwide-mobility.co.uk and we can discuss this matter with you.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Absolutely perfect the fitter Simon couldn’t have been any better. Very happy with the bath.
Thank you for this feedback. We are pleased to learn you are happy with your new bath as intended.
Happy with the bath, Mike the fitter was very nice.
I really like the way the bath is very sturdy and looks like it had been built well. I was also very impressed how the fitters kept their masks on all day in challenging conditions.
Very happy with our shower. A all round great service. Christine
Very good, I would recommend the company to anybody. Mike the fitter took pride in his work, brilliant job.
Very pleased with the bath the fitter was excellent.
Lovely looking bath and shower. Thought some user instructions should of been left
The fitter did a fantastic job.
Very happy with the installation, the fitter cleaned up and left my house spotless, Mike was excellent.
Calling your company Nationwide Mobility Company is misleading as you do not employ an occupational therapist to help and advise what is suitable for the health and mobility of the customer. I suffer from osteoarthritis of the knees and I was not advised that the bath would have a 9 inch step. When I complained about the step I was given a very heavy step board and difficult to move, I could not use it as was in the way of the wash basin. I was also given a hand rail which was some help but I still have to be careful that I don’t fall when stepping out of the bath. My friend suffers from vertigo and had a dizzy spell in the shower which led to him falling and caused the shower door to break and there was jagged glass exposed following the breaking of the door frame. It took over a week for the repair to be carried out, however the plastic strip remained loose and means the shower door is sometimes stiff to move, I have had the engineer out to look at it and have been told that when the plastic catches I need to use a screwdriver to straighten it. I paid £279 for the shower door to be repaired and the plastic strip should have been re-fitted correctly. I very much regret buying a bath from your company as all your company is interested in is making money and is not bothered about providing a good service.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.72 based on 144 reviews