Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Both the lads that came and fitted my bath were very pleasant and careful. No mess no noise it makes a change this day and age. Think it was danny can't remember name of other lad. All the lads that came were polite MRS BENNER
Very happy with the bath, the fitter was absolutely marvellous. I can’t fault the company one bit, a joy to deal with.
Very pleased with my new bath.
We are very happy to learn you are pleased with your new bath, Thank you for sharing your feedback.
Very very pleased, I have already recommended the bath to two of my friends. Fitters were very clean and efficient, two lovely gentlemen.
What fantastic comments to receive, thank you for sharing your feedback. We will ensure the fitters are told how pleased you are with their workmanship. Thank you again.
Pleased with bath. Very happy with the fitters, they did a brilliant job
Thank you for sharing your feedback, we are very happy to learn you had a positive experience with our fitters and are now enjoying your bath as intended. Thank you again.
I’m very happy with my new bath. I don’t think I will use the seat but the hand rails come in very handy to support myself.
We are very pleased to learn you are happy with your new bath as intended, thank you for your feedback.
very satisfied. good workmanship helpful after sales fitters very pleasant and helpfull very rude delivery driver. very ignorant
Thank you very much for your feedback, its great to know you have had such an overall positive experience, from initial order to fitting & installation and then onto our after sales department.

We are so sorry to hear about the delivery driver, will of course look into this matter as we take customer service very seriously so we appreciate this being brought to our attention.

very pleased. work complete in good time. no mess. cleaned up afterwards. Scott and Jake did lovely job
Thank you, we will certainly pass on your comments to Scott and Jake who i'm sure will be pleased to receive such positive feedback. Thank you again,
""
An excellent bath and great service. Thank you!
We are very happy with everything. It’s wonderful to have a big soak in a lovely bath. Thank you all.
Installation excellent by Simon
I am very satisfied with the bath/shower and with the courtesy and friendliness of the service I received and would recommend nationwide mobility to friends.
I am very satisfied with the bath and tiling around the bath. A good job well done. It would look even better once I have finished the other side of the room.
Everything is fine, I’m pleased with the service and the people who fitted it were pleasant. The gentleman who came and checked everything was very good.
excellent compamy to deal with. lovely job guys
My grandparents purchased a bath lift from Nationwide Mobility and were delighted by the excsptional service they received. They were kept updated at all times about their order and found the two engineers who visited, Rob and Bryn to be helpful, friendly and efficient. The aftercare service has been excellent and it is great to find a company who really care about their customers. I would highly recommend choosing Nationwide Mobility
Very considerate, hard working and efficient workers. All round excellent service. However, the hydro jets are weaker than expected.
Hard working respectable engineers. Very happy with the product.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.75 based on 114 reviews