Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
I am very pleased with my new bath & seat. It makes bathing a pleasure again.
Thanks for the fantastic feedback, we're so pleased that you're pleased.
Efficient, friendly, professional in all aspects of work by operatives. Products are very good.
Thank you for the excellent feedback.
Very satisfied with workmanship, the bath and service.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback.
Happy with bath. Works great.
Thank you for the excellent rating.
The walk in bath and lift have really helped me. Everyone has been prompt in their attendance. If I could give it more than 5 stars I would.
Thanks so much for the lovely comments. We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your new bath.
We are SO pleased with this wonderful bath. The man who installed it had the highest workmanship ever. In fact my husband wrote to your company giving him praise. We will recommend you to anyone who would want to hear from us.
Thank you so much for this amazing feedback and for recommending Nationwide Mobility.
Very pleased, fitters were very experienced and completed the installation easily within the time period.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback which has been passed on to the fitting team.
Very good
Thank you for the fantastic rating.
Fitters were lovely but I do not think enough time for travel and fitting was allocated, finish not quite as expected. Products supplied were as expected and of good quality.
Thank you so much for the very useful feedback.
We are very satisfied with the bath and with the service provided.
That's wonderful to hear. Thank you very much.
Very good service was pleased the way the property was left after work done & polite work men.
Thank you for the great feedback which we have passed on to our installers.
We are happy with the bath so far. We are happy to be able to enjoy full length bathing after having a shower.
Thank you for the great feedback.
Very pleased with the service I received with my mobility bath and I would recommend to my friends. Thank you for the good work.
Thank you for the recommendation and for your kind words.
The whole process from enquiring to the completion has been second to none. Can not fault the products, fitting or the service we have received.
Thank you for leaving this lovely review.
Very good.
Thank you for taking the time to rate our company.
We were very satisfied with the service we have received from salesman through to fitters & electrician. So far the product seems to be just what we wanted.
Thank you for sharing your experience.
I think the bath is very efficient and provides a very pleasant bathing experience. The only problem I have is that it is slightly too long for me but obviously it can’t be right for everyone. Do you market a ‘bath shortener’ to put ones feet against?
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We will contact you directly regarding your query.
Thank you for the great review. We do not market a bath shortener unfortunately but an inflatable cushion might help.
From start to finish no problems we will recommend thank you
Thank you for recommending us.
Quick and tidy. Wrong spec on boiler but otherwise excellent.
Thank you for your positive review. We're sorry that we had to return and install a pump but pleased that you are happy with the finished product.
The bath is a nice bath now we’ve worked out how to use it properly and we hope to have a lot of hot baths.
Thank you for taking the time to review our company. We're so pleased that you like the new installation and are able to enjoy a hot soak in the bath again.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews