Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility LtdUnit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
I love my new bath. The finish is very good and the installer was very efficient.
I had a slight issue with the rubber on the seat but the inspection repaired it. Overall I really like the bath.
Fitters were brilliant. No messing they just got on with it and cleaned up.
That's lovely to hear, thank you.
So far I’ve had no problems with the bath. It looks great and has really helped me.
Thank you for the great feedback. We're so glad you're happy and that your new walk-in bath has been so helpful.
Very pleased with my new bath. The colour was matched very well indeed.
Fantastic feedback, it's wonderful to hear that you're happy with the colour match service. Thank you.
Excellent on all accounts Mike & Rob deserve 6 stars
We love this review...Mike and Rob especially so! Thank you so much.
Very pleased wish I had got the bath sooner
We're so pleased to hear how happy you are with your new bath. Thank you for sharing.
I’m very pleased with the bath and the new basin position. The installers were very helpful and cleaned up after themselves.
Thank you so much for these lovely comments which we have passed on to our installers.
I’m very pleased with the product and the work of the fitters, plumbers, electricians etc.
So glad that you're pleased with the bath and all aspects. Thank you for sharing your experience.
Very satisfied. Good workmen, work carried out quickly, left clean and tidy.
This is exactly what we like to hear! Thank you for this great review.
Installer was excellent, was very clean and tidy. Bryn was very helpful.
Thank you for this excellent feedback which we have passed on to our service engineer (Bryn) and the installer.
The seat on the bath is very good for me, very happy with all
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with everything.
Everything has been done to a very high standard from start to finish, the workmen have been excellent
Thank you so much for these lovely comments which we have passed on to our installation team.
I love the bath and the fitters were brilliant.
We love this review! Thank you.
Fully satisfied with the bath/shower etc. First class fitters.
Fantastic comments, thank you.
The bath is excellent, just what I needed. Once the room has been tiled I can really enjoy it.
Fantastic feedback! Thank you. If you need any help finding a local tiler, let us know.
Great job well done.
That's wonderful to hear! Thank you.
Very pleased with the fitters and the bath.
Lovely comments, thank you.
The new bath is really nice. We had an issue with a faulty tap but it was resolved quickly.
Thank you, we're glad you're happy. We're sorry about the faulty tap but glad that it was sorted out quickly for you.
Simon and Rob were brilliant, very happy.
Thank you for your kind comments which we have passed on to Simon and Rob!
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.73 based on 149 reviews