Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
We had a mermaid bath belt for my father and the belt came out from the holder on the floor whilst he was in the bath as you can imagine this is very dangerous for 88 year old. The response from customer service was very quick which is good but it was totally unacceptable that when someone came out to look they just said it couldn’t of happen. Very disappointed with this product and the customer service.
We're sorry for any offence caused and we're very glad your father was unhurt. Our inspector found no issue with the belt or floor bracket and therefore felt it best to re-demonstrate the bath lift, stressing the importance of ensuring the belt is locked into the floor bracket before you begin.
Very satisfied
Thank you for the excellent rating!
I have been satisfied with the work done but not the length of time as I waited 7 weeks. Also the initial surveyor did it realise that there would be sufficiant room for a normal wall basin & pedestal.
Thank you for this useful feedback and generous rating. We're sorry for the delay and for the planning issue. We did offer a larger basin following the initial survey, but agree, it was a shame that this was not picked up before the planning stage.
My wife and I were very happy with the installation and with the work done by your staff. We would be pleased to recommend you to any potential customers who may be considering your services.
Thank you for this lovely review and for recommending us to others.
Bath works well and finished in 4 hours. On the whole reasonably satisfied. I have no door in the bathroom as the bath is wider so having to do without one at present.
Great to hear that you are happy with the bath but concerned about your bathroom door so we're arranging an inspection!
Excellent installation. Very thorough, very tidy. Explained everything in detail. Would recommend all services before & after installation.
Thank you so much for this wonderful review.
All work completed and left in a clean & tidy state.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience.
The workmen were most satisfactory and clean. We’d have liked an extra grab rail and a higher vanity unit - The sink is a bit low - very pleased otherwise.
Thank you for sharing. We're glad to hear that you are happy overall and we have arranged for an inspector to attend regarding the vanity unit. The inspector has a stock of grab rails and can install another during his visit.
Very happy with product and fitter all is well, thank you
Thank you for these lovely comments.
Very good, Simon was brilliant
Thank you so much for your kind comments which we have passed on to Simon.
We were very satisfied with all the work that was carried out with fitting our new bath
That's wonderful to hear. Thank you.
Job was done well. Had a small problem but it was dealt with and I am pleased.
Thank you so much for your kind comments.
Much more than I expected. All services first class. Telephonists speak to fast for deaf people like myself.
Thank you for your lovely comments. We have reminded the team of the need to speak slowly and clearly and apologise for any frustration! Please email us at customerservice@nationwide-mobility.co.uk if you would like us to converse by email or text in the future.
Very pleased with the bathroom. Fantastic job.
Thank you for these lovely comments.
Very satisfied with work done. Professional hard working man, careful and polite
Thank you for these fantastic comments which have been passed on to your installer.
Wonderful to have a bath again.
That's lovely to hear! Thank you for sharing.
I would like to say that I found all the work team to be first class, very helpful and a credit to your company.
Thank you so much for these lovely comments.
I was very pleased with the product and installation also the after service
Thank you very much for this fantastic review.
I’m very satisfied and now look forward to being ‘really’ clean again. I find the door so convenient and easy to use.
Thank you for the great feedback.
The bath is excellent and the two men who put the bath in were very good and cleaned up after themselves.
Thank you for the fantastic feedback which we have passed on to our installers.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.75 based on 115 reviews