Nationwide Mobility Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Mobility
Telephone
Read Nationwide Mobility Reviews

About Nationwide Mobility:

Nationwide Mobility is one of the UK's leading bathing solutions companies with over 20 years experience and a wide range of products to suit all bathrooms and budgets.

sales@nationwide-mobility.co.uk

Nationwide Mobility Ltd
Unit B13, Armstrong Mall

Tell us how Nationwide Mobility made you happy
Installer was excellent, was very clean and tidy. Bryn was very helpful.
Thank you for this excellent feedback which we have passed on to our service engineer (Bryn) and the installer.
The seat on the bath is very good for me, very happy with all
Thank you very much for taking the time to review us. We're delighted to hear that you're happy with everything.
Everything has been done to a very high standard from start to finish, the workmen have been excellent
Thank you so much for these lovely comments which we have passed on to our installation team.
I love the bath and the fitters were brilliant.
We love this review! Thank you.
Fully satisfied with the bath/shower etc. First class fitters.
Fantastic comments, thank you.
The bath is excellent, just what I needed. Once the room has been tiled I can really enjoy it.
Fantastic feedback! Thank you. If you need any help finding a local tiler, let us know.
Great job well done.
That's wonderful to hear! Thank you.
Very pleased with the fitters and the bath.
Lovely comments, thank you.
The new bath is really nice. We had an issue with a faulty tap but it was resolved quickly.
Thank you, we're glad you're happy. We're sorry about the faulty tap but glad that it was sorted out quickly for you.
Simon and Rob were brilliant, very happy.
Thank you for your kind comments which we have passed on to Simon and Rob!
Very happy with the bath, Simon was brilliant.
That's lovely to hear, thank you.
A very big thank you to you all. I am extremely pleased with my new bathroom and would recommend Nationwide Mobility to anyone who may be interested. A special thanks to Simon and the Electrican, both exceptional workmen.
Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback which we have passed on to the installation team.
Workmen were brilliant, Tom in particular who fitted our much needed pump.
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our company. Tom was delighted to read your comments.
Excellent. Would recommend company to everyone.
Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback.
We are delighted with our new bath and the service we have had has been excellent.
That's lovely to hear. Thank you so much for sharing.
My mother purchased a bathmate inflatable bath lift recently. She is 86 and quite frail having spent 4 months in hospital last year with repeated infections. We had a home demonstration in a dry bath which was ok, but she did have several people present to assist and encourage her. With hindsight it would have probably been sensible to have had a wet demonstration because she is simply unable to cope with it when the bath is full of water and has had to be pulled out of the bath by myself and my brother on two separate occasions when she has slipped off the front of the seat, with the back suckers coming loose. I have tried the bath myself with absolutely no problem, so the bath itself is fine if used by an able bodied person, but it is clear my mother is never going to be able to use it without assistance. Unfortunately, my brother and I live away and she refuses to accept carers coming in so the bath will go unused. The other problem is that she would be unable to get the seat out of the bath to clean it, unaided, due to a lack of strength in her arms, though that would be less of a problem if she would accept help. In hindsight I feel that both myself and your representative should have been a little more hard headed about her capability to use the bath unaided as it does require a certain level of core strength and balance which she clearly lacks. She also tends to panic when the bath starts to inflate which doesn't help to keep her stable. Unfortunately, whilst the product itself is fine for someone capable of using it correctly, it has proved impossible for my mother. I also feel that £995 was somewhat steep for the bathmate, considering some of the prices I have seen for similar items.
Thank you for your comments. The Bathmate does require the user to have some strength and balance and we would urge your mother not to use it if she has come off of the seat. Please do speak to our director, Mr Morris again if your mother might reconsider our offer to exchange the Bathmate. We have access to many other products which would be safe and suitable for someone so frail.
100% from Simon who first visited to the fitters leaving the premises. No complaints at all.
Thank you for this wonderful feedback. Fantastic to hear.
Brilliant service & we are very satisfied.
Thank you for these lovely comments.
Satisfied with bath but taps are a little obstructive. S.Blankley.
Thank you for the great rating in spite of the taps being a little obstructive. We usually place the taps at the side of the bath - as per the plan - but do get in touch if you would like them moved to the end of the bath.
We are very satisfied with our bath and shower. The seat is really useful. The man who fitted it could not have been more helpful and thoughtful. Good job all round.
Thank you for this excellent feedback. Tony, your installer, was delighted to read your comments.
Nationwide Mobility is rated 4.76 based on 119 reviews