UK Moneyman Reviews

of reviewers recommend UK Moneyman
Read UK Moneyman Reviews

enquiries@ukmoneyman.com

Couldn't have wished for better service. So helpful and supportive; Moneyman completely took the hassle out of everything. Thanks so much.
Being a first time buyer and not really knowing any process or what I need to do Mizna Coates was incredible at helping me sort my life insurance out. She was determined and diligent at trying to source a provider to give me critical illness insurance (unfortunately noone would provide me with this through no fault of Mizna). However, she managed to get me a really reasonable price for life insurance so I have peace of mind. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for protection insurance. She gave me regular emails, texts and calls to update me on where she was with the process and I couldn't thank her enough for all the hard work she's done.
Moneyman are brilliant. Don't know what I would have done without them. They have sorted my mortgage, life Insurance and home insurance. I had know idea were to start. Mizna is a total asset to the company. I feel like I have made a new friend in her & trust her Implicitly. Just just sorted my life insurance for a second time for me. I will actually miss talking to her for a while now. I cannot rate this company more highly.
Very helpful thank you
Excellent service from Chris. Told him what we wanted & came back with all options. Didn’t push any extras on us but gave us options. Quick service & now in our new home. Thank you will definitely recommend.
Brilliant service from start to finish. Great communication and always go out their way to help. Mizna looked after us this time for our life insurance and critical illness cover. It wasn’t straight forward to get us cover but she did everything she could to get us the right cover for our circumstances. Would recommend. Thank you so much for your help again! Kate and Tom.
Happy with the fast communication and help from Aaron
First rate service mizna kept me informed every step of the way of where we were at and was clear of what I needed to do. Would recommend to friends and family.
UK Moneyman (Charlie and Chloe) were fantastic during the process of applying for a Mortgage. I sought their help for a mortgage that was outside of what the bank was currently offering and after a few negotiations, they delivered the product that I had hoped to receive. Brilliant service and will be using on my next property.
Quick and simple process. Also understood crypto currency and which lenders would accept gains as deposit.
Helen was very helpful and arranged us an appointment the same day with the mortgage advisor.
Mizna helped me out so amazingly for my life insurance. She rang multiple times to get everything right and even attempt to entertain my little one when he was getting restless on the phone. Could not recommend her enough.
Mizna has been fantastic throughout the process. Professional, understanding, helpful and reliable. Our previous life insurance policies had exclusions or price increases for certain hobbies and health conditions. Mizna managed to find us a better policy with better protection and no exclusions at all for the same price that we were already paying! Very pleased.
After being told by another broker that there were no mortgage options for me due to a patchy credit history I contacted UK Moneyman. I'm over the moon with the service from Matt, Molly, Megan and everyone else who helped me and my partner secure a mortgage with a high street bank.
This company has been amazing in sorting our mortgage. Got the job done quickly and efficiently.
UK moneyman have been absolutely amazing helping me and my partner obtain a mortgage. We are both young and only had contracts of employment, but this was not an issue for them at all. Jason, Chloe and Dan have been so helpful, and frequently in contact. Couldn’t thank them enough!
Charlie was our broker can’t fault his work in any way. Very informative and really supportive. Thank you for everything guys 💕
Getting my first mortgage has been made super easy and stress-free thanks to Tom & Chloe. Can’t thank you enough! They’ve ensured everything is in place and have made it a really good experience. Tom and Chloe are so friendly; made me feel at ease and helped me to understand everything. Thank you!
Minza has been most helpful in sorting out our life cover and get the best deal. What a lovely lady to deal with. Very chatty and friendly. Thank you Minza!
Where do I start! Mizna rang me for a review and at first I dismissed it…. So glad I let Mizna review my existing policies, our medical questions weren’t documented probably, I didn’t have cover that I thought I had. Mizna has gone above and beyond and left no stones unturned and now I have full cover. Her customer service is second to none and would highly recommend Mizna from UK Moneyman
UK Moneyman is rated 4.98 based on 215 reviews