My St Christopher.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend My St Christopher.co.uk
Zoe Proctor
"Lovely items and engraving! Fast and efficient service. Slight problem with order but very promptly sorted and delivered in time. Thank you so much would definitely recommend"
Keith Ascroft
"It was for my dad's birthday and he loved it. The quality and how quickly it was made and despatched many thanks will highly recommend"
Ilayda Yilmaz
"Ordering was very easy. After my purchase I've been updated all the way through. It arrived within timeline. Really pleased with the quality of the pendant and the packaging. Looks and feels more expensive than what I paid for. Quality customer service."
"I ordered 2 engraved St Christopher’s for my identical twin boys 16 th Birthday. I placed my order late on the Sunday afternoon and they arrived perfect,absolutely beautiful on the Tuesday,that was without having to pay p&p. My twins loved them and have told me they are the best gift they ever had and their most favoured,loved treasured possession. They were packaged beautifully,absolutely wonderful top class . The Siver is of top quality,the engraving was beautiful,exactly as I wanted it,the chans I purchased along side them are of fantastic quality. I will most definitely return for my other Sons 18 th in November,then in January for my granddaughters birthdays. thank you to all at mystchristopher.co.uk"
"Bought as a Baptism gift I love it hope the family do too."
"Arrived the day after I ordered it and exactly as described. Very pleased with my purchase."
"I bought two St Christophers for my friend's twin girls for their christening. I was really impressed with the service and the necklaces. The engraving was perfect, and my friend was so pleased with them. Much nicer than any I've seen in the shops. The chains are really good quality too. Thank you. Lucy."
"We ordered a small engraved St Cristopher necklace and it was absolutely beautiful. We also received it very quickly, much quicker than the suggested arrival time, which was brilliant. Thank you very much!"
"Could not be happier with and came very quickly, Thank you Lee Eagle"
"Great customer service and lovely result"
"Lovely item and more substantial and detailed than I thought it would be. Very pleased!"
"Excellent service and very efficient.The communication was great i couldnt have wished for a better service.The St Christopher was great quality and value for money.Would recommend highly."
"My old St Chris was looking a little worse for wear, so thought I would try to clean it. Totally ruined it by trying to clean it with Vanish which left it black. Went online and within minutes found the perfect replacement. Excellent quality at a reasonable price and for a little extra a great diamond cut chain. One very happy customer. Very pleased."
"My St Christopher customer service is outstanding. The item arrived in the time stated. It is absolutely beautiful and I am delighted. Thank you."
"Fast service and delivery, exactly what I expected lovely quality and my dad loved it !"
"I ordered an engraved St Christopher. Which is more money than one with no engraving. I was sent one with no engraving and no explanation. It was a gift so I had to use it as not enough time to re order."
Hello we apologise for any issue, please send photos of what you have received so we can get this rectified for you info@lovesilver.com. Many thanks
"Excellent service- good quality product and quick turnaround to resolve my query."
"Good quick service with excellent product"
"Very pleased with the pendant and chain, well worth the money. Excellent service."
"Beautiful piece of jewellery."
"Very impressed with my item"
"Extremely pleased."
"Lovely St Christopher necklace this was a gift and the young lady who received it was delighted"
My St Christopher.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,139 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!