My St Christopher.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend My St Christopher.co.uk
Zoe Proctor
Zoe Proctor
Verified Buyer
"Lovely items and engraving! Fast and efficient service. Slight problem with order but very promptly sorted and delivered in time. Thank you so much would definitely recommend"
Keith Ascroft
Keith Ascroft
Verified Buyer
"It was for my dad's birthday and he loved it. The quality and how quickly it was made and despatched many thanks will highly recommend"
Ilayda Yilmaz
Ilayda Yilmaz
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was very easy. After my purchase I've been updated all the way through. It arrived within timeline. Really pleased with the quality of the pendant and the packaging. Looks and feels more expensive than what I paid for. Quality customer service."
Theresa Geddes
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful item, packaged well and arrived quickly! Was a gift and the recipient loved it. Would recommend."
"Arrived in good packaging. Looks like picture on website"
Debra Adam
Verified Buyer
"Delivery within 24 hours, and beautifully packaged. Excellent value for money and outstanding service"
"Excellent service and very happy with the product"
"Fantastic quality and great price, my bestie will love it thanks 😄"
ELIZABETH FOWLER
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased one for my Grandsons 18th Birthday. This is a beautiful product and I would highly recommend. However I will have to purchase another chain as the one I have is not Manly enough."
"I was very impressed with speed of delivery and the quality of it better than expected"
"Pendant was beautifully made and engraved - exactly as described, well packaged and quickly dispatched. Thanks!"
"Bought this key ring for my nephew to go traveling! It’s just the right size to pop into case. Arrived only a few days after ordering!"
Hayley Hunt
Verified Buyer
"Was just beautiful and perfectly presented"
Julie Burns
Verified Buyer
"I brought a gold st. Christopher for my son’s 30th birthday. With chain. It’s beautifully made. And boxed really nicely"
Imran Sabur
Verified Buyer
"The chain broke on the first wear of the necklace. Very disappointing."
Hello we are sorry you have had an issue please contact us via the website with your order number and your issue so we can get this resolved for you. Many thanks
Barbara Beattie
Verified Buyer
"My son was delighted with his birthday present of the silver St Christopher ingot. It is hallmarked sterling silver and very shiny."
Terry Cook
Verified Buyer
"Nice product.reasnably priced and dispatched and receved promply.would use again."
"Delighted with the product and the presentation. Feel sure the recipient will be very ha Pynwith this gift"
Maureen Davies
Verified Buyer
"The bracelet was just what I wanted and the service was 1st class. Very happy."
Linda Groves
Verified Buyer
"It was just fabulous my son loved it will order again in the future Thank You !!!!"
"Brought the St Christopher as a present. Very pleased and delivery was excellent"
"It was for my husbands birthday and we were delighted with it the next day service was really next day so efficient thank you for a beautiful sentimental gift and he loves the Gold 3 d St Christopher and the engraving was well worth the we bit extra thank you"
"Very quick delivery and service easy to use"
My St Christopher.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 1,015 reviews