My St Christopher.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend My St Christopher.co.uk
Jennie Potts
Verified Buyer
"St Christopher delivered, still didn’t get for the day I wanted even though I paid 12.99 for 2 day delivery The pendent was lovely but disappointed with the chain as this looked cheap so had to visit a jewellers to purchase another one"
"The order processing and delivery was extremely fast, especially as the order included a personal engraving. The quality of the product was excellent."
Sarah Ibbotson
Verified Buyer
"These were gifts for my nephew's, the quality exceeded expectations and both my nephews loved them. They arrived quicker than expected. Will definatley use again and recommend to others."
"It was an ideal gift to my grandson"
"Excellent product at a fair price which was delivered on time, many thanks ."
Karen Lukey
Verified Buyer
"Nice shiny gift for my husband on Valentine’s Day . Delivered within 2 days of ordering. Heavy in weight and good quality! Would recommend!"
Wayne Gardner
Verified Buyer
"The item i ordered was dispatched really quickly and the product was great quality and will be making a great 16th personalised 16th birthday gift"
"Bought as a keepsake for my sons and nephews in memory of their recently deceased grandfather. They were so pleased with them, well presented and speedy delivery."
Jacqueline Wadsworth
Verified Buyer
"Love it, hope my daughter does ! Thank you for a prompt service"
"The items are really good quality and the level of service including delivery was super quick! So pleased I ordered from mystchristopher.co.uk"
"I bought this for a friend who was going on an eight week tour of New Zealand and Australia. I loved the small inscription on the back and the design of the St Christopher, but I thought its weight let it down. It arrived very quickly and was packaged beautifully."
Claire Robinson
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a necklace for my dad's pending 70th birthday. It arrived super quick and was just wonderful. The pruce was also really great too. I expect I will be back again as some lovely jewellery!!"
WENDY ETHERIDGE
Verified Buyer
"I ordered and received my item in two days. very nice product"
"Contact, recommend, help with mega fast delivery, nice good quality product, and personally engraved it for me. Great service all round."
Penelope Porter
Verified Buyer
"I have ordered this for my sons 50th birthday. So I haven’t given it to him yet. I think though that like me he will be very pleased with it. The quality seems good and so is the engraving. I would certainly order from you again. Many thanks for a very prompt service."
Joyce Hope
Verified Buyer
"I felt that the St Christopher was smaller than it looked on the website. I was therefore, disappointed with the size and the writing was so small you could hardly read it. This was meant to be an 18th birthday present to our Granddaughter."
We are sorry you are not happy with the item. We do list all the dimensions on the website so you can see before purchasing. Please send an image of the back engraving to us by email and we can check on the size of the writing for you and get this resolved. Many thanks
Claire Greenway
Verified Buyer
"A lovely gift which arrived very quickly. The engraving was beautiful. Thank you."
Emma Forster
Verified Buyer
"The order was easy to place and service was very prompt and efficient. I was more than happy with the product."
Gillian Evans
"good quality and size."
Derek Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Such a nice item. Well presented and the engraving makes it perfect. Thank you"
My St Christopher.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 982 reviews