My St Christopher.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend My St Christopher.co.uk
"Easy to use and arrival prompt and well packaged"
"Very pleased with this item. Arrived very quick and in good condition."
"Lovely item (an engraved medal) and swift delivery. It’s a present for my mother’s birthday next month and I’m sure she’ll love it."
"Good website, easy to navigate and good prices. VERY efficient, speedy delivery and classy packaging. Thankyou."
"Was pleased with chain but was a bit disappointed with ingot but my nephew loved it"
"Yes my st Christoper arrived ok I thought it was smaller than when I viewed it on line also to read the name on it and the r Text I almost need a microscope to read .it .but there you go .thanks anyway ,"
"Love my crucifix which was a replacement for an old one which was sadly lost. The only downside was that I didn’t receive and invoice electronically for proof of purchase one I had ordered the stock. The delivery was also very quick."
"Arrived early. Lovely St. Christopher key ring. Nice quality"
"Really happy with the product, chain seems good quality, the engraving is beautiful, fantastic customer service also"
"Great quality Very quick delivery will definitely use again"
"Very pleased with the heart shaped St.Christopher, good quality and lovely finish. Delivery was very prompt. I would use this company again. Thank you."
"Excellent product and service A beautiful gift for my son who is traveling Very pleased- a perfect gift of great quality."
"Couldn't believe how quickly it arrived, even with the engraving! Excellent service and excellent product, thank you!"
"Thank you for your prompt delivery which was also well presented ."
"It was a long wait but satisfied it has arrived."
"Really lovely gift and outstanding service. Will definitely be back."
"Really happy with quality of product, engraving and prompt service"
"Excellent product,good engraving,arrived within 24hours. St michaels silver pendant for a paramedic granddaughter."
"Arrived in a couple of days, nicely boxed. Looks exactly as it did in the photos and the engraving is lovely. Very pleased."
"Perfect! Arrived quickly. Beautifully engraved and presented in gift box. Bought as a gift which was received with much joy! Thank you."
My St Christopher.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 1,166 reviews