My St Christopher.co.uk Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend My St Christopher.co.uk
Zoe Proctor
Zoe Proctor
Verified Buyer
"Lovely items and engraving! Fast and efficient service. Slight problem with order but very promptly sorted and delivered in time. Thank you so much would definitely recommend"
Keith Ascroft
Keith Ascroft
Verified Buyer
"It was for my dad's birthday and he loved it. The quality and how quickly it was made and despatched many thanks will highly recommend"
Ilayda Yilmaz
Ilayda Yilmaz
Verified Buyer
"Ordering was very easy. After my purchase I've been updated all the way through. It arrived within timeline. Really pleased with the quality of the pendant and the packaging. Looks and feels more expensive than what I paid for. Quality customer service."
Margaret Hunter
Verified Buyer
"Bought for my sons birthday and he is over the moon. Very good quality. Would buy again."
Nicole Hutchings
Verified Buyer
"My daughter was over the moon with her necklace , it was easy to order and on time ,I very pleased with the quality and service, would definitely use them again"
Lorraine Hibbert
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a St Christopher as a gift for my son on his graduation. It is absolutely beautiful. It came in a lovely gift box, and arrived only a few days after I ordered it. I had a little message engraved on the back of it. And was really impressed by how it looked. I am so pleased with this purchase, and would definitely recommend My St Christopher to other people."
Eileen Douglas
Verified Buyer
"Our grandson is very pleased with the St Christopher medal which is a Confirmation gift, and we are pleased with the quality and the fine engraving of his name & confirmation date. Thank you"
Lee Matheson
Verified Buyer
"I would rate this even higher if I could. I had hunted for ages for a St. Christopher before finding your site, but couldn't find exactly what I wanted. It is for my Daughter's Birthday, and she lives in New Zealand. The medallion and chain arrived in under 2 days. I cannot praise your service highly enough, and the one I selected is absolutely stunning. We have similar tastes, so I know that she will love it. I am thrilled with the quality of the piece, and will most certainly be recommending you to others. Many thanks."
Carol Chapman
Verified Buyer
"I was a little disappointed to be honest. The engraved words on the two outer rings were not spread evenly around the circle to fill the whole available space which looks odd or I could have put more words in to fill the space."
Hello we are sorry you are not happy with the engraving on your item. When the engraving is sentences as yours is or there is a lot of space for more words the engraver will space it as yours has been so that it is readable and looks the best. If you have specific requirements for your engraving on future purchases please give us a call first and we can make these notes on the order.Many thanks

so the words have been placed close together
"Bought as a gift. Pleased with look and feel."
"Love my St Christopher. I bought 3, one for my grandson, one for my granddaughter and one for myself. The quality on all of them is good. I ordered a longer chain for mine and it suits the St Christopher perfectly. Nicely presented, well packaged and arrived earlier than expected."
Simon Brown
Verified Buyer
"Good quality product, great communications and very quick delivery. Will definitely use again."
Timothy New
Verified Buyer
"Perfect gift for son leaving for Brisbane. Excellent product, high value and well presented. Will buy from here again for sure."
GRAHAM JOHNSON
Verified Buyer
"Excellent item I would recommend this company to anybody Thank you Graham Johnson"
Gayle Harrison
Verified Buyer
"A beautiful key ring I bought as a gift for my adult son who lives 100 miles away from home. It is a lovely gift, shame is not a little bigger and a few more words could fit on personalisation. It has a poem on the back. Very shiny and nice and sturdy with a good quality strong ring. Very happy :)"
Lindsay Hanscomb
Verified Buyer
"Your service and communication was excellent and very helpful and the St Christopher charm was lovely when I received it."
Michelle McDonald
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful product, engraving was excellent. Gorgeous pendent and superb quality for the money. quick delivery too cane within 2 days of ordering"
"Everything worked perfectly and fast. I received the item I ordered extremely fast."
Jenny Tipper
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely thrilled with my purchase, top quality product and super fast delivery. I would highly recommend."
"I was delighted with my purchase excellent delivery and service"
Mrs D A Cronnelly
Verified Buyer
"It was just what I wanted for my grandson. Arrived quickly. Thank you"
"Lovely St Christopher! Ordered lunchtime, received engraved on following morning! Excellent service!"
"Very wide range of quality products to choose from and fast delivery"
My St Christopher.co.uk is rated 4.75 based on 1,064 reviews