M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&P Estates Ltd
Read M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

About M&P Estates Ltd:

Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy
M&P were brilliant, so supportive, good sound advice and helped me every way they could in a very stressful transaction. Don’t think twice, this family run business has a very professional ethos yet gives you a very personal service. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them! Thank you M&P
Pleasure to work with.
I really like the service from Mr Paul
Thanks to the team at M & P estates. Not living in the area you have sold my parents property on instruction only. You have been in communication and I am appreciative of your contribution to selling the property.
On behalf of my elderly mother I would like to thank M&P Estates for successfully selling her house during particularly challenging times with the Covid virus restrictions. I found the whole team to be professional, very communicative and friendly at all times. I would definitely recommend the company to future prospective clients.
Paul was very professional and helpful during the viewing. He took time to understand what I was looking for and guided me on how to get the right property for me.
Very good service
Good communication and follow up call after the view.
This is the third time I have used M&P estates and every time they have exceeded my expectations. All the staff are excellent at what they do. Mainly I dealt with Philip and Rachel and both of them were so helpful.
From start to finish they were there for advise, I feel M&P go above and beyond and I wouldn’t hesitate in recommending them to friends and family.
Thank you for your review from all the team at M&P Estates
M&P estates have been fantastic with my recent house purchase. From the very beginning the communication was brilliant. Philip kept me up to speed with everything that was going on and helped with any enquiry.

I would highly recommend M&P estates ltd if you want to buy, sell or rent your property and Would especially recommend our main contact Philip for excellent customer service and for his professionalism.
I would like to thank M&P for there professional service they gave me for the sale of our property the sale was handled smoothly from start to finish
Amazing service Zoe, Philip Rachel and Paul. Wish I could write a long review but can't. Always there to help and provide their 100% service. THANK YOU.
Thank you from the bottom of our hearts ♥️ from beginning to end all of your agents have been amazing and you’ve gone above and beyond to ensure that my husband and I could move into our dream house by Christmas 🎄 I would 100% recommend you to anyone looking to move in the near future. Thank you once again 😁
Thank you for your review it is very much appreciated. We would all like to take the opportunity to thank you for using M&P as your Estate Agent and wish you and your family a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
Very friendly helpful company, kept me informed every step of the way. Would highly recommend.
We have been very happy with the advice and quality of the advertising for our house in Ockendon. The sale happened without delay and we the owners have been kept up to date with proceedings. The sale has been completed with very little delay. Thank you all.
Thank you for your review and it was lovely working with you. Merry Christmas
great service
I was very happy with the service M & P Estates Ltd provided to me
Very helpful service and always on hand to give advice.

Excellent photos and advertisement and property descriptors.

Communication is prompt and concise.

Ben
Thank you Ben for your review. All the team at M&P would like to wish you and your family well in your new home
Letting my flat was made easy by using the expertise of both Paul for Marketing and Sarah who is Head of Letting at M&P Estates. All the Legal necessities were dealt with quickly incuding the Utility Companies. They obtained the Energy Performance Certificate and tied up basics like spare keys and any minor repairs. I can thorougly recommend them to any prospective landlord.
Thank you, Peter, for your review it is very much appreciated
I found they kept me informed throughout the process, during a difficult time for all.
M&P Estates Ltd is rated 4.90 based on 79 reviews