M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&P Estates Ltd
Read M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

About M&P Estates Ltd:

Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy
The team worked very hard to find a buyer and see the sale through to the end
Great communication helped with what I needed kept me updated overall very happy
Prompt responses and friendly staff
The beginning of the transactions went very well. I was pleased with the valuation and placing the property on the market but felt that once this had happened, support dwindled. I found Will helpful and understanding. My concern was that on many occasions I was not updated on viewings and had to chase feedback. I would have preferred to receive feedback on every viewing regardless of the outcome. I also felt that there was a lot more concern for the buyer’s needs than mine which led me to believe the getting the house sold was the goal and that very little else mattered Finally, it might be worth rethinking whether it is wise to refer clients to Right conveyancing. It was okay working with Michelle but when she was away, I felt I was walking on eggshells every time I communicated with Mr Ball. In the end I found it better to communicate by email rather than phone to avoid unpleasantness
Hi Shola,
Thank you for your review. We take all your comments on board and are always looking to improve our service. Is there a suitable time I can call you to discuss your review. We hope you are settling into your new home. Kind Regards Rachel Thomas, Sales Manager.
Great team! Many thanks for your help!
Great service
Very helpful.
Had a brilliant experience with m&p estates. Paul was brilliant. A very professional and welcoming company.
Great service
Very friendly and helpful staff , especially Zoe. Meting was on time , she walk us thru whole house. Excellent !
I am really glad to have been collaborate with M&P estates..They’ve been very helpful and very kind.. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy a house..
Amazing service! The whole team has been wonderful. Rachel and Zoe have been great from start to finish. Always there to answer any questions and to put your mind at rest. Would 100% recommend to anyone who is looking at buying or selling. If you want an estate agent who gives you 100% then look no further! Thanks M&P Estates.
We are happy, that good work thinks
Thank you for your service. Your agent really demonstrated high level of professionalism. He paid attention on our queries and concerns. We were satisfied with his communication skills. Again, thank you M&P Estates Ltd.
Zoe was very attentive and answerd all our questions. Very helpful polite.
Zoe Wood is a wonderful person and an excellent professional. As soon as we sent, that we wanted to see the house, she called us and we agreed on the day of the property viewing.During the viewing ,she showed us everything we needed, and at the same time we had a very pleasant conversation. She immediately sent us the necessary documents by e-mail. We would be happy to recommend Zoe to our friends. Thank you for everything Zoe!
My husband, our boys and I viewed a property with Zoe over the weekend. Zoe was very professional, so passionate about what she was telling us rwgarding the property. Has a lovely personality, easily approachable and comes across friendly. I commend her for what she does, such an amazing lady. Thank you for caring and listening to us.
We are very pleased with the service. A personalised customer service is exceptional. Great communication all the way. We would highly recommend M & P Estates Ltd. All the best to all your team.
Very Professional
The biggest thank you is for Zoe. She is an amazing agent and brilliant person. She helped us a lot. Thanks all team for great job and good luck in a future deals. Regards, Dainius & Kristina
M&P Estates Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews