M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend M&P Estates Ltd

Popular Questions:

How can I contact M&P Estates Ltd?

About M&P Estates Ltd: Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Click Here

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy

Telephone
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"It was a pleasure to deal with Zoe in relation to the transaction! Thank you"
"She was very helpful and friendly. And gave us all we needed to know about the property we looked at"
"M&P Estates are very well-established local estate agents who were very helpful through-out the purchase process. Philip issued the purchase documentation promptly and in a very professional format, confirming the submitted and accepted offers. The Memorandum of Sale was issued without any delay and through the purchase process, Rachel did a fantastic job chasing all sides and the solicitors to ensure the sale was completed on time and without delay. Paul, the owner's knowledge of the local area is a huge advantage in using M&P Estates in comparison to other estate agents in the area."
"Wow what a contrast! Really helpful, professional service. Staff went out of their way to accommodate me despite my short notice. Listened to my needs and got me appropriate viewings. When I sell I know who I'll be using"
"I would reccomend M&P to family and friends who intend on selling or letting their property, Sarah & Paul are very professional and we have been impressed with their services so far, keep up the good work."
"Good, friendly and very professional team"
"Zoe was 100% spot on she knows her job inside out. Rachel is extremely helpful and polite. Jan is a credit to the company nothing was any hassle. 101% recommended by the both of us"
"We were shown round a property today we felt very happy the way we were treated felt like being in the presence of angels, very well informed how things were done and the app for the phones a very good way to report any problems and the people at the office very helpful and kind to our young daughter thank you we are very happy with the way things went today thank you god bless from all of us"
"Excellent service. All staff very helpful and caring. Thank you all."
"very pleased with the service I was given. I was kept updated by emails and phone calls. It was the first time I'd sold house, the staff guided me through the process, advising on every step."
"I tried 2 other letting agents before finding M&P Estates, their service was great and they found me a tenant in a short period of time (and others had failed)"
"E X C E L L E N T Just keep it like Sarah 😀"
"They have been very supportive and helpful, and also very quick."
"They are the best so far, they explain you everything what you need to know before moving into the new house . Thanks M&P Estate !!!!"
Thank you for your comments and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.
"To Paul excellent!"
"Absolutely first class service Kept me well informed throughout the whole process Would highly recommend if your thinking of selling or buying"
Thank you, Gary, we really appreciate your feedback and again thank you for choosing M&P Estates to help you sell your property
"Great help from Paul and his team, smooth sale process! Well done!"
Thank you for your review - The Team at M&P estates would like to wish you all the best for the future.
"Great service, would highly recommend M&P. Thank you!"
Thank you for your review!
M&P Estates Ltd is rated 4.89 based on 18 reviews