M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&P Estates Ltd
Read M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

About M&P Estates Ltd:

Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy
M&P Estates Ltd Reviews | 7th August 2019
mpestates
More Photos & Videos
Zoe has given me excellent service! Very helpful, always ready to with an answer or offers to get the answers. The team overall work well to answer customer queries. Well done!
Thank you for taking the time to give Zoe a review.
Philip was welcoming , knowledgeable and clear in the information given.
It a was relaxed atmosphere with two way conversation.
Rachel did an excellent job and acted very professionally despite me bugging her on numerous occasion on the phone and via email to push for updates on the progress of our chain. She kept me fully up to speed on every aspect of the journey and I would like to personally thank her for all of her efforts, sometimes outside of work hours.
It was very stressful at times for me and Rachel always showed a caring side to the situation.
Many thanks again Rachel
Philip is very friendly and professional. Great service!
Philip is professional
Zoe was on time and very informative. Our first time using M & P and so far everything is going fine.
Zoe has been brilliant, always available by text or by phone to answer any queries or concerns we may have, it's not easy buying your first home so she's made our experience with M&P really easy and hassle free, I highly recommend Zoe to anyone looking to purchase a property in the Thurrock area.
I could be here all day writing this so I will keep it short
What a wonderful group of professional people to deal with,could not of asked for anything better they understood our needs from the start and then delivered (outstanding service)
CARING AND PROFESSIONAL
We found them very professional . They kept us up to date and helped bring the sale to a successful conclusion as quickly as possible.
The team were great especially Magdalena and Zoe very helpful a very big thanks to them both for a great service
Overall good service
Very professional, always on time, corteous, polite and patient. Great experience.
is very good agent .
The team worked very hard to find a buyer and see the sale through to the end
Great communication helped with what I needed kept me updated overall very happy
Prompt responses and friendly staff
The beginning of the transactions went very well. I was pleased with the valuation and placing the property on the market but felt that once this had happened, support dwindled. I found Will helpful and understanding.

My concern was that on many occasions I was not updated on viewings and had to chase feedback. I would have preferred to receive feedback on every viewing regardless of the outcome.

I also felt that there was a lot more concern for the buyer’s needs than mine which led me to believe the getting the house sold was the goal and that very little else mattered

Finally, it might be worth rethinking whether it is wise to refer clients to Right conveyancing. It was okay working with Michelle but when she was away, I felt I was walking on eggshells every time I communicated with Mr Ball. In the end I found it better to communicate by email rather than phone to avoid unpleasantness
Hi Shola,
Thank you for your review. We take all your comments on board and are always looking to improve our service. Is there a suitable time I can call you to discuss your review. We hope you are settling into your new home. Kind Regards Rachel Thomas, Sales Manager.
Great team!
Many thanks for your help!
Great service