M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&P Estates Ltd
Read M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

About M&P Estates Ltd:

Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy
M&P Estates Ltd Reviews | 7th August 2019
mpestates
More Photos & Videos
M&P estate a very professional company, with a very helpful attitude, they are always available to help with any advice or information that may help in the selling of your property
Thank you, John, for your review. The team at M&P wish you and your family well.
Great service and easy communication
Thank you for your review we really appreciated your feedback
We as a family can’t thank M&P enough for their service it was very professional with the addition of the perfect personal touch
It was a very hard time for us as a family and they made the whole process smooth
They kept us constantly updated and we couldn’t have asked for better experience
We as a family highly recommend this estate agent,
Than you all very much
Kelly and Shane
Thank you for your review it is very much appreciated
Excellent service, very professional with the client, ready to answer to any questions.I would highly recommend M&P if u want a smooth sale of your property or buy a new home.
I am so pleased that I chose M&P estates, Paul, Zoe and Philip have all been brilliant. The communication is fantastic, due to work commitments it was not always possible for me to be able to phone them during the working day but it was no issue because they always reply to text messages quickly and I always received quick feedback after viewings without having to ask.
Having never sold before I appreciated their patience and understanding, their approach is very personal.
A special thanks to Philip for securing a buyer and I am sure that they will continue to make the process as stress free as possible now that I am sold STC.
Staff are always efficient polite and quick to return any queries that arise especially the Managing agent Paul and the in house mortgage broker Terry.
Zoe has given me excellent service! Very helpful, always ready to with an answer or offers to get the answers. The team overall work well to answer customer queries. Well done!
Thank you for taking the time to give Zoe a review.
Philip was welcoming , knowledgeable and clear in the information given.
It a was relaxed atmosphere with two way conversation.
Rachel did an excellent job and acted very professionally despite me bugging her on numerous occasion on the phone and via email to push for updates on the progress of our chain. She kept me fully up to speed on every aspect of the journey and I would like to personally thank her for all of her efforts, sometimes outside of work hours.
It was very stressful at times for me and Rachel always showed a caring side to the situation.
Many thanks again Rachel
Philip is very friendly and professional. Great service!
Philip is professional
Zoe was on time and very informative. Our first time using M & P and so far everything is going fine.
Zoe has been brilliant, always available by text or by phone to answer any queries or concerns we may have, it's not easy buying your first home so she's made our experience with M&P really easy and hassle free, I highly recommend Zoe to anyone looking to purchase a property in the Thurrock area.
I could be here all day writing this so I will keep it short
What a wonderful group of professional people to deal with,could not of asked for anything better they understood our needs from the start and then delivered (outstanding service)
CARING AND PROFESSIONAL
We found them very professional . They kept us up to date and helped bring the sale to a successful conclusion as quickly as possible.
The team were great especially Magdalena and Zoe very helpful a very big thanks to them both for a great service
Overall good service
Very professional, always on time, corteous, polite and patient. Great experience.
is very good agent .