M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

4.9
Based on 141 reviews
Read M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

About M&P Estates Ltd:

Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy
Rachel did an excellent job and acted very professionally despite me bugging her on numerous occasion on the phone and via email to push for updates on the progress of our chain. She kept me fully up to speed on every aspect of the journey and I would like to personally thank her for all of her efforts, sometimes outside of work hours. It was very stressful at times for me and Rachel always showed a caring side to the situation. Many thanks again Rachel
Philip is very friendly and professional. Great service!
Philip is professional
Zoe was on time and very informative. Our first time using M & P and so far everything is going fine.
Zoe has been brilliant, always available by text or by phone to answer any queries or concerns we may have, it's not easy buying your first home so she's made our experience with M&P really easy and hassle free, I highly recommend Zoe to anyone looking to purchase a property in the Thurrock area.
I could be here all day writing this so I will keep it short What a wonderful group of professional people to deal with,could not of asked for anything better they understood our needs from the start and then delivered (outstanding service)
CARING AND PROFESSIONAL
We found them very professional . They kept us up to date and helped bring the sale to a successful conclusion as quickly as possible.
The team were great especially Magdalena and Zoe very helpful a very big thanks to them both for a great service
Very professional, always on time, corteous, polite and patient. Great experience.
is very good agent .
Great communication helped with what I needed kept me updated overall very happy
Prompt responses and friendly staff
Great team! Many thanks for your help!
Great service
Very helpful.
Had a brilliant experience with m&p estates. Paul was brilliant. A very professional and welcoming company.
Great service
Very friendly and helpful staff , especially Zoe. Meting was on time , she walk us thru whole house. Excellent !
I am really glad to have been collaborate with M&P estates..They’ve been very helpful and very kind.. I would recommend it to everyone who wants to buy a house..
M&P Estates Ltd is rated 4.86 based on 141 reviews