M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend M&P Estates Ltd
Read M&P Estates Ltd Reviews

About M&P Estates Ltd:

Established in 1999, we are a family run Estate and Letting Agency who pride ourselves on making moving more affordable for our customers, with clear, honest and concise communication to take the stress out of moving home.

Our vision is to be recognised for being honest and transparent in all of our business transactions. To be trusted by our customers for delivering a brilliant service with value, this is achieved by effective communication, training, education and innovation. Our aspiration is to be the best Estate and Letting Agent in our area.

01708851999

denise@mpestates.co.uk

111 Daiglen Drive

Tell us how M&P Estates Ltd made you happy
M&P Estates Ltd Reviews | 7th August 2019
mpestates
More Photos & Videos
We were shown round a property today we felt very happy the way we were treated felt like being in the presence of angels, very well informed how things were done and the app for the phones a very good way to report any problems and the people at the office very helpful and kind to our young daughter thank you we are very happy with the way things went today thank you god bless from all of us
Excellent service.
All staff very helpful and caring.
Thank you all.
very pleased with the service I was given. I was kept updated by emails and phone calls. It was the first time I'd sold house, the staff guided me through the process, advising on every step.
I tried 2 other letting agents before finding M&P Estates, their service was great and they found me a tenant in a short period of time (and others had failed)
It was a pleasure to deal with Zoe in relation to the transaction! Thank you
E X C E L L E N T
Just keep it like Sarah 😀
They have been very supportive and helpful, and also very quick.
They are the best so far, they explain you everything what you need to know before moving into the new house . Thanks M&P Estate !!!!
Thank you for your comments and we hope that you are enjoying your new home.
To Paul excellent!
Absolutely first class service
Kept me well informed throughout the whole process
Would highly recommend if your thinking of selling or buying
Thank you, Gary, we really appreciate your feedback and again thank you for choosing M&P Estates to help you sell your property
Great help from Paul and his team, smooth sale process! Well done!
Thank you for your review - The Team at M&P estates would like to wish you all the best for the future.
Great service, would highly recommend M&P. Thank you!
Thank you for your review!
M&P Estates Ltd is rated 4.88 based on 52 reviews