Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

30 Meer Street

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
Excellent communication, Kept me informed at all times. Extremely helpful staff.
Smooth and seamless transaction.
Edwards provided an excellent service from all their staff but in particular Mandy Reynolds (Sales Progression Manager) who gave highly competent help and support throughout the eight months period it took for the purchase. I feel certain that her role was crucial in overcoming some very difficult obstacles at the top of the chain, which in one instance resulted in my loosing my initial buyer and having to sell my property again.

Mandy kept us updated on a regular basis and in fact went well above and beyond what we’d normally expect by keeping others in the chain well informed. She also tracked and expedited work on a lease which if left to normal procedures might have resulted in a long delay and thus the sale falling through.

Having bought properties in the past my husband and I were aware of how more difficult the whole process has become. For example, our mortgage offer which was due to expire in early November could not be extended and would have needed to be completely re-negotiated because of new legislation around credit control – this I have no doubt would have resulted in loosing a second buyer. Also it seems that cuts to public funding have meant that local authorities have much less time to deal with searches and this can significantly delay the process.

We are delighted with the property and the area, which is beautiful and are very grateful to Mandy, Laura and others at Edwards for their excellent professional service.
Extremely helpful and polite. The team was very professional, took time to understand our position and then helped us find the best property, even allowed us to view properties at short notice and discussed payments/deposits etc with full transparency. I would highly recommend the lettings team to anyone looking for a property - they are knowledgable, efficient and very welcoming.
Edwards letting dept are so professional and efficient. Right from our first enquiry to signing the rental agreement, we were kept informed every step of the way. All done with respect and in a friendly manner.
The service we received from Gianni, Mandy & the team at Edwards was excellent. Very thorough, efficient & friendly.
Friendly, efficient & proactive from the start - viewing, purchasing & letting. A happy & troublefree experience, and I thank all in the office for their courteous help.
Fast and efficient, lovely ladies in the office, would definitely recomend
This was the first time I have ever rented having lived with parents up until now, and so everything was extremely new to me. Anne in the lettings department was extremely helpful throughout the entire process - she got back to my (MANY) emails as soon as possible, and answered any enquiries I had, reassuring me that there were no "silly" questions. She made me feel at ease, and my boyfriend and I (who are living together for the first time) were contacted regularly and kept updated on the process of our application. Having lived at our new home for two days, we are still confident that we can contact Anne (or anyone else in her absence) and that our questions will be adequately answered.
The lettings team are always very helpful and professional, keeping me up-to-date with the situation with my property. They were very quick to find a new tenant, meaning I only had a day in between one tenant leaving and the next moving in.
Friendly helpful staff.
Found Edwards through Rightmove and a search in Wellesbourne. Edwards were very helpful throughout and at no stage did I feel under pressure from Edwards' themselves.

Leon and Mandy at Edwards were always quick to respond to enquiries and kept me up to date with info they had received on their side.

Would strongly recommend using them as a first time buyer.
I would recommend Edwards Estate Agents and would use them again myself. Wendy, Anne and Sarah in the lettings department were very helpful with all of my queries. They were very efficient, helpful and good value for money.
Edwards staff were friendly and knowledgeable, offering helpful advice.
Refreshingly keen and got things done no stalling
Did what it said on the tin
Ann and Wendy in the Stratford-upon-Avon lettings office have managed the renting of my flat for the past fifteen months efficiently and professionally. I have complete confidence in them, and would not hesitate to recommend them as lettings agents.
Very professional, attentive service
We found all the staff at Edwards Stratford upon Avon to be friendly, helpful and very professional. What we particularly appreciated was the way they ALWAYS replied promptly to any enquiries. We would definitely recommend anyone to use Edwards for buying or selling
These guys are great, we bought a house through them and the service was excellent, keep up the good work.
Edwards have managed the letting of our property since we purchased it. They have provided an excellent service. Simply, there have been no problems whatsoever. They found good tenants very quickly and continue to ensure the smooth running of the tenancy.
Edwards team have been amazing for all the hard work they have put into selling my property. Then all the hard work involved in exchanging contracts. Would defently recommend using them.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.80 based on 156 reviews