Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

30 Meer Street

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
Quick responses and clear communication, very helpful
We would not hesitate to recommend Edwards to others.
Laura was particularly good. Very helpful and always professional.
Very helpful in all stages and kept the communication flowing when no-one else was. Mandy and Laura were both great and couldn't have done more to help us.
Overall good experience and very happy with the service provided. Their initial valuation was low in our opinion so we decided to go with a higher price than they suggested and still sold in 7 days to the first person to view who was a cash buyer. Maybe we still undervalued but a cash buyer makes a big difference so no regrets. Sale went very smoothly and Laura was excellent in keeping us informed and answered emails promptly. Couldn’t help but get the feeling that sometimes they were on the buyers side rather than ours but overall the best estate agent in Stratford......probably. Just be wary of their first valuation.
I felt that the service provided was professional, and their advice good. I did suggest that they might provide a checklist of things a client should remember to do (people, organisations to contact etc) which I think would be a useful service.
When selling my house from start to finish I found all the staff at Edwards throughout the whole process professional and they were in contact at each stage of the selling procedure.
Would highly recommend this company they always go the extra mile. I have used them on three occasions and the service never fails to impress. The staff are both friendly and professional, and also very efficient.
Excellent, efficient, friendly service. Highly recommend them. Thanks
Easy to contact, on the ball, made contact with me. Kept me up to date throughout the whole process
Excellent service! Having Mandy as a liaison between the buyer and seller really helped the process to move along quickly.
Fantastic agents who were hugely helpful throughout the purchase of our house! We even got a beautiful bouquet of flowers from them on moving day :)
Great service to rent a property. Everything was very easy and super quick - from viewing to move in, in 3 weeks.
Lovely staff - Anne was there for anything I needed. Best agents I’ve used to rent.
Really pleased to have identified property and moved in quickly. Edwards are very quick to return my emails. A few teething issues when I first moved in but these were rectified promptly.
I've just let a flat through Edwards letting department and their service was excellent from start to finish. They did a rent assessment, found a suitable tenant, and did all the paperwork quickly and efficiently. Communication was good and all the team very friendly and efficient. Can't fault them and would thoroughly recommend them if you have a property to rent.
A fantastic service in every way - we purchased a house (outside the UK) and also decided to rent the property through their lettings team - at every part of this journey Edwards have been fantastic. We are based in NZ, about as far from the UK you can get and the level of trust we had to place in Edwards was 'huge' - they supported us all the way. A special thanks to Jo Draper in Sales and Becky Penny in Lettings amongst the fab team.
A fully exclusive service from start to finish.
I would highly recommend Edwards Estate Agents.
First time using Edwards to rent my property in Stratford. Becky was extremely helpful in terms of understanding type of tenant I was looking for and then introducing suitable ones to me to view the property. Becky and Anne were very proactive in supporting me to ensure all necessary checks were carried out on the property prior to tenants moving in. Would highly recommend Edwards as service was friendly and efficient.
I have to say that all the staff were very helpful and kept me update through out the whole process. I would definitely recommend them to other sellers. Many thanks to Gianni and all the staff who guided me through.
Excellent service, highly recommended. Always ready to help and answer any questions.
Anne Mills, Lettings Co-ordinator of Edwards Estate Agents, did an excellent job in finding me a good tenant for a property I own in Shipston-on-Stour. She and her colleagues were friendly, professional and competent at all times. I would have no hesitation in using their service again or recommending them to others.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.80 based on 154 reviews