Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

30 Meer Street

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
Overall good experience and very happy with the service provided. Their initial valuation was low in our opinion so we decided to go with a higher price than they suggested and still sold in 7 days to the first person to view who was a cash buyer. Maybe we still undervalued but a cash buyer makes a big difference so no regrets. Sale went very smoothly and Laura was excellent in keeping us informed and answered emails promptly. Couldn’t help but get the feeling that sometimes they were on the buyers side rather than ours but overall the best estate agent in Stratford......probably. Just be wary of their first valuation.
I felt that the service provided was professional, and their advice good. I did suggest that they might provide a checklist of things a client should remember to do (people, organisations to contact etc) which I think would be a useful service.
Easy to contact, on the ball, made contact with me. Kept me up to date throughout the whole process
Really pleased to have identified property and moved in quickly. Edwards are very quick to return my emails. A few teething issues when I first moved in but these were rectified promptly.
By far not the cheapest but the post sale support with pushing the sale through with solicitors was great
Friendly, helpful and efficient service, thank you Edwards!
Sharon was very efficient - she always gave me details of viewings
Very efficient and I appreciated their regular communication and updates
Good communication, a bit pushy at times but that is part of their job. Great communication from all team members throughout the process.
Good communication with me from the start. Verbal sale price expectation on first viewing by Edwards was reduced when we got to the agreement and paperwork of them taking the property on, but I'm pleased to say we achieved the original expectation on sale. There were a few problems with proof reading on the particulars which were published without checking with me first. These were corrected as soon as I raised them. And then the follow up through viewings and sale were good, competitive and an offer was accepted quickly. Edwards responses to queries were speedy, but the legal process was slow. They recommended Cunnington's for the sale, and they were efficient conveyancing lawyers. Sale of flat in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Efficient, great communicators, a little bit pushy at viewing . Overall a quick and easy straight forward transaction, excellent calibre of properties on offer. Would definitely recommend and use again.
They have been helpful and courteous throughout the renting process.

Definitely four stars and perhaps pushing five stars when I consider what else they may have done.
Very professional and helpful.
They were friendly, and gave us plenty of time to think about renting the property without giving it someone else!
Quite helpful and polite. Could have chased vendors solicitors more at start.
Always prompt attention
Prompt attention to communications and service on maintaining our rented property and tenant status.
They manage the property I lease out. On the whole very good. Sometimes they don't keep me fully up to date with repairs or charges.
The Letting team have been outstanding
The staff have been very friendly and helpful, I've had no issues when dealing with them. They give good notice for when things need to be done by and I have no difficulty organising meetings when needed around my work schedule.

Some of the fees feel a little high for the more simple things though, which is why I haven't given the full 5 stars.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.80 based on 155 reviews