Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

of reviewers recommend Edwards Estate Agents
Read Edwards Estate Agents Reviews

About Edwards Estate Agents:

Edwards is a multi award winning, family owned, independent estate agent based in Stratford-upon-Avon in the heart of Warwickshire. We are an experienced, innovative estate agent who’s aim is to help people move home whether it be selling or letting and we pride ourselves on our fresh, unique and transparent service that will help to make the move to your next home enjoyable and hassle free.

Our vision is to build an outstanding estate agents that constantly changes the rules on how an estate agents should operate in the best interests of our clients, so irrespective of the value of your home or investment, we won’t compromise on the time we spend with you.

Our values are at the core of our vision. They are passion, knowledge, understanding, enthusiasm and accessibility.

We offer a full service six days a week including free market appraisals and viewing appointments combined with the very latest technology to provide you with the ‘total moving experience’ you can expect from a progressive and innovative estate agents.

info@movewithedwards.co.uk

1, Birmingham Road, Stratford-upon-Avon

Tell us how Edwards Estate Agents made you happy
I have no hesitation in recommending Edwards Estate Agents. I can sincerely say the service received from start to conclusion was second to none.
We were delighted with Edwards letting service. Just took the head ache out of the entire process. Our flat was let in ten days! Advertised, multiple applicants assessed for suitability, credit checks, contracts signed, moved in. we both work full time with other commitments, and we really didn’t have to do anything. We also love our new tenants. Incredible value for money.
Very helpful team when resolving a last minute hitch from vendor immediately prior to exchange and completion.
We thought Mandy who was sales progression department was nice & helped the progression run smoothly. Also thanks to the team for our welcome pack.
Very pleased with the service provided. Mandy was excellent throughout the whole progression stage.
Queries dealt with quickly and efficiently. A reassuring service. Would recommend.
Good service overall
Carly and Mandy were extremely helpful through every stage of our house purchase.
Overall good experience and very happy with the service provided. Their initial valuation was low in our opinion so we decided to go with a higher price than they suggested and still sold in 7 days to the first person to view who was a cash buyer. Maybe we still undervalued but a cash buyer makes a big difference so no regrets. Sale went very smoothly and Laura was excellent in keeping us informed and answered emails promptly. Couldn’t help but get the feeling that sometimes they were on the buyers side rather than ours but overall the best estate agent in Stratford......probably. Just be wary of their first valuation.
I felt that the service provided was professional, and their advice good. I did suggest that they might provide a checklist of things a client should remember to do (people, organisations to contact etc) which I think would be a useful service.
Easy to contact, on the ball, made contact with me. Kept me up to date throughout the whole process
Really pleased to have identified property and moved in quickly. Edwards are very quick to return my emails. A few teething issues when I first moved in but these were rectified promptly.
By far not the cheapest but the post sale support with pushing the sale through with solicitors was great
Friendly, helpful and efficient service, thank you Edwards!
Sharon was very efficient - she always gave me details of viewings
Very efficient and I appreciated their regular communication and updates
Good communication, a bit pushy at times but that is part of their job. Great communication from all team members throughout the process.
Good communication with me from the start. Verbal sale price expectation on first viewing by Edwards was reduced when we got to the agreement and paperwork of them taking the property on, but I'm pleased to say we achieved the original expectation on sale. There were a few problems with proof reading on the particulars which were published without checking with me first. These were corrected as soon as I raised them. And then the follow up through viewings and sale were good, competitive and an offer was accepted quickly. Edwards responses to queries were speedy, but the legal process was slow. They recommended Cunnington's for the sale, and they were efficient conveyancing lawyers. Sale of flat in Stratford-upon-Avon.
Efficient, great communicators, a little bit pushy at viewing . Overall a quick and easy straight forward transaction, excellent calibre of properties on offer. Would definitely recommend and use again.
They have been helpful and courteous throughout the renting process. Definitely four stars and perhaps pushing five stars when I consider what else they may have done.
Edwards Estate Agents is rated 4.78 based on 222 reviews