Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

5 Rating 146 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
5.0
Based on 146 reviews
My son was arrested for drug driving (cannabis). He works a night shift. Where he works there is no public transport. We needed to do anything possible to protect his licence. Initially, i thought it would be a bit of a gamble with the costs versus outcome. Hilary (initial contact) and Matthew were so supportive through the whole process. We got the outcome we wanted, due to Matthews experience knowledge of the system- thank you
Many thanks for your review Clare, we're really pleased to have been ato help achieve your son's acquittal. The prosecution finally accepted what we had said from the very beginning, that their forensic evidence was unreliable. Many thanks for your patience during the delays caused by the pandemic. All the very best for the future from the team at Kenway Miller Solicitors.
Having been charged of drug driving I felt my life had been turned upside down. Not only was I looking at a certain criminal record and a driving ban, a conviction would have had big consequences for my employment. I could of lost everything! I decided to pick up the phone and instruct Kenway Miller and it was the best decision I have ever made. From the moment Hillary answered the phone I knew I was in the right hands. I met with Hillary initially who listened to my story with compassion and empathy and started to put my mind at rest right from the start. She's an absolute credit to the company!!! Matthew handled my case right up until the trial date and at no point did I loose confidence in him. He explained to me that despite a positive analysis of blood sample there was still many avenues he could explore to get me the outcome I needed. The case went all the way to trial, Phillip Lucas was my Barrister on the day who specialises in drink and drug driving cases. He challenged many areas of police procedure leading up to the trail date highlighting many failures on behalf of the police. My case was thrown out and no charges were made. I cant thank the 3 of them enough, I have my life back and after 8 months of worry and stress I can finally move forward. I owe it all to Hillary, Matthew and Phillip. Don't hesitate to give these guys a call, all hope is not lost. It will be the best decision you ever make and a small price to pay like I did to have your life back.
I can’t put into words how pleased I am that we chose Kenway Miller Solicitors. The communication and efficiency was outstanding! I would not hesitate to recommend This firm to anyone. A special thanks to Matthew who worked tirelessly to get the outcome we hoped for.
Having got myself in a couple of tight spots over the last 15 years, driving an average of 35,000 miles a year, Hilary and Matthew have always provided excellent advice. Their extensive knowledge of Motoring law has proved invaluable and they're reassuring nature has a truly calming influence.
Thank you so much I thought my career was over, I was told by numerous solicitors to accept the inevitable, just by chance I rang your firm and after speaking with Hillary, I knew straight away this was the law firm I wanted to represent me straight to the point realistic expectations, professional through Out and dramatic life changing results, I never expected the result you achieved and words can’t say how thankful I am to you all🙏 I hope never to be on the wrong side of the law again but If I am Kenway Miller solicitors will be the only number I ring
I cannot thank Hilary, Matthew and Phillip enough for all the hardwork and effort they had put into defending my case from start to finish due to a drug driving offence (THC). From the moment I contacted Mathew both he and Hilary gave me the support and advise I needed during a very difficult period in my life. During my trial I was introduced to the barrister Phillip whos professionalism and calmness completely distroyed the prosecutor and the case was aquitted. I would not hesitate in recommending Kenway Miller to defend you in any driving offences you are experiencing.
Absolute first class service. Kenway Miller are in a league of their own. I will always be forever grateful that I picked up the phone and spoke to Matthew in May 2020. From start to finish both Matthew & Hilary always put me at ease and were remarkable in their knowledge & execution in handling my case I cannot thank you enough
Excellent service from Kenway Miller. They helped my son who had been charged with driving without insurance. There were special circumstances which they helped to prove.
The service we received from Hilary at Kenway Miller was absolutely incredible. Although they deal with a number of cases at any on time, you are made to feel like yours is the most important and she was honest, caring, understanding and most of all so professional in helping to sort the whole matter with urgency. There is no inconvenient time to call as they fit around your lifestyle and find time for you whenever you need. The explanation of the process was crystal clear and I actually cannot fault the service at all. Worth every penny for the success and made to feel at ease the whole time. Highly recommended!
I contacted Kenway Miller Solicitors when I committed a speeding offence which took my totting up total to 12 points, and I was in very real danger of losing my licence. Of course I was terrified at the thought of a disqualification, as I would not only lose my job, but also be unable to help my son, who is currently in York and has health problems. Also the Magistrates' court my case was to be heard in I discovered had a reputation for not being at all lenient in cases of speeding offences, another cause of real worry. My first contact was with Hilary, who it was clear was very experienced but who also immediately put me at ease, and calmed me down. This is mentioned in almost all of these reviews but I can vouch for her professionalism and humanity. She asked me for a wealth of information and first of all asked Matthew to look at the details of my offence, to see if there were any technical reasons to contest it. There weren't, so Hilary then put together the best case she could for submission to the Court. On the day, my Advocate was completely prepared, went into the Court I was scheduled to have my case heard in ,while the preceding case was in progress, and tried to get the measure of the presiding Magistrates. That prompted him to make a couple of adjustments to his presentation of my case, and the result was that I retained my driving licence, and though I was given three points, was given a manageable fine. To sum up, I made an excellent choice when I contacted Kenway Miller, I cannot praise Hilary and Matthew enough for their expertise and support, and would say that, if you're scouring the internet looking for a Solicitor to help you with a potential driving ban, don't bother talking to anyone else, just call them.
Absolutely fantastic , very professional team! I am recommending the Kenway Miller Solicitors to every one who needs help. They are the best!!!! Sylwia
Very good. They did not waste my time.
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews