Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

5 Rating 146 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
5.0
Based on 146 reviews
Having been charged of drug driving I felt my life had been turned upside down. Not only was I looking at a certain criminal record and a driving ban, a conviction would have had big consequences for my employment. I could of lost everything! I decided to pick up the phone and instruct Kenway Miller and it was the best decision I have ever made. From the moment Hillary answered the phone I knew I was in the right hands. I met with Hillary initially who listened to my story with compassion and empathy and started to put my mind at rest right from the start. She's an absolute credit to the company!!! Matthew handled my case right up until the trial date and at no point did I loose confidence in him. He explained to me that despite a positive analysis of blood sample there was still many avenues he could explore to get me the outcome I needed. The case went all the way to trial, Phillip Lucas was my Barrister on the day who specialises in drink and drug driving cases. He challenged many areas of police procedure leading up to the trail date highlighting many failures on behalf of the police. My case was thrown out and no charges were made. I cant thank the 3 of them enough, I have my life back and after 8 months of worry and stress I can finally move forward. I owe it all to Hillary, Matthew and Phillip. Don't hesitate to give these guys a call, all hope is not lost. It will be the best decision you ever make and a small price to pay like I did to have your life back.
A year ago I had an accident and tested positive for cannabis on the side of the road, I searched the internet and came across Kenway Miller Solicitors. I called up and spoke with a person called Hillary and straight away I felt that i was in the right hands. 5 months and 2 weeks later I received my blood results back and was informed that I was now going to be charged with drug driving. Matthew went to work on my case ie obtaining reports etc ready for my trial. On the day of my trial, I met with my barrister Mr Philip Lucas who talked us through the case, we entered the courtroom and the judge did not want to listen to anything or seem interested at all. at this point, it wasn't looking good for me. we stopped for lunch and reconvened and this is when it all seemed to change. Mr Lucas found many errors in the case that the police had produced and did not stop there, he pulled the whole case apart and we weren't even halfway through. case closed and I was acquitted. Thank you to the following who made this happen. Matthew Miller Hillary Mr Trotter Barrister Mr Lucas Thank You.
A big thanks to you guys . Sorry it’s taken so long to write our review. Amazing results case dropped the morning before court. Hillary was lovely on answering questions in initial conversation on contact. Matthew was great, communication was good, how on earth the police thought they had a case against our son baffles me, lost evidence no notes the list goes on. I’m glad it’s behind us. Thank-you
I cannot thank Hilary, Matthew and Phillip enough for all the hardwork and effort they had put into defending my case from start to finish due to a drug driving offence (THC). From the moment I contacted Mathew both he and Hilary gave me the support and advise I needed during a very difficult period in my life. During my trial I was introduced to the barrister Phillip whos professionalism and calmness completely distroyed the prosecutor and the case was aquitted. I would not hesitate in recommending Kenway Miller to defend you in any driving offences you are experiencing.
Honestly Kenway Miller are the absolute best solicitors if you are unfortunate enough to be charged with a motoring offence. Matthew & Hilary were both so calm, friendly and professional throughout. Their excellent advice and support led me to be able to keep my license, which was an immense relief to both myself and my family. Their fees are also extremely reasonable. VERY VERY highly recommended!!
Approximately one year ago I was arrested for a suspected motoring offence. A blood sample was taken at the police station. It took months before I received the results which were nowhere near accurate. While I was waiting I hired Kenway & miller Solicitors to represent me in a not guilty plea at the Magistrates court. They are easy to talk to and quickly put me at ease. As the case moved forward their technical expertise and contacts required were excellent. Because of this my case was won in March of this year 2022. Both my wife and I would recommend Kenway & Miller to anyone experiencing a similar situation. Sincerely Glenn Stevens
Won my drug driving case for me absolutely brilliant! These guys are just simply too good at what they do, hats off to you Hillary and thank you again, and thank you to the rest of the team for getting me the result!
We can not thank you all enough. Matthew, Hilary, Philip Lucus and Professor Johnston are absolutely amazing. If you or your family find yourself in a situation where you may lose your license and you are reading this, I promise you this is the firm to use. No guarantees, but all of them will fight your corner without judgement and do their utter best. My son was a silly boy and I can not excuse what he done, but without a license his job would have been finished. But many faults was found with the way this was handled by the police. Nothing fazes Philip Lucas in court, he is like a mountain, he will not be moved until he is listened to. The fantastic outcome, my sons licence is saved, and awarded costs, his job is now safe, and after 11 months of hell and worry we can all move forward. Please do not hesitate to let these people help you. Thank you all again, so so much.
We contacted Kenway Miller after our son was charged with drug driving after the police stopped him when they said they smelt cannabis coming from his car. Right from the beginning Hilary was empathetic and really put me at ease. I had done my research and found other solicitors online with good reviews, some of whom were much cheaper however, it was my conversation with Hilary that made us decide to go with Kenway. I'm happy we did because we won our case as our expert witness identified some issues of concern with my son's blood sample and the barrister was fantastic at putting this evidence forward on the day of the trial. I can't thank you enough for everything because without your help our 19yr old son would potentially have faced a one-year driving ban and a criminal record which is something he does not need as an undergraduate university student studying business! Fighting this case was the best money we have ever spent!
Was charged with DU10 after I’d already had DR10, facing 3 year ban. Instantly felt at ease after speaking with Kenway Miller. Sorted everything for me from beginning to end. Case dismissed due to lack of evidence. Give these guys a call before you go pleading guilty in the box. Thanks again.
Christmas day 2020 what should have been a joyful happy day turned into a nightmare . Firstly we had been in lockdown and was recovering from covid then my son decided to walk our dog and meet a friend after weeks of being trapped in the house that was the day as a family we will never forget . My son with his friend smoked a joint between them on there walk i am not going to try and make excuses for this because a moment of stupidity cost us a year of total upset and worry as on the way home he randomly got pulled over by a policeman and thats where our year of hell started . After the court summons arrived which took months i knew the only option was to try to fight this as hard as well could ! I spent hours researching the internet for a expert firm to help my son and read reviews and came across kenway miller , picked up the phone and with in one second of speaking to the amazing calming Hilary i knew this was who we needed fighting our corner and i thank god i was right . Hilary took all the details what at happened i actually thought she was the solicitor at first with how calming and efficient she was and throughout this ordeal she as also been on the end of the phone putting us at ease night or day . Matthew then did his thing and left no stone unturned to fight this battle ,again was always available on the phone to reassure us how the case was progressing and what actions he was taking . Two days before my son was due in court i had the best phone call i can remember even though he woke me up ! To tell me the case was dropped kenway miller as a team had won and we will be forever grateful to Matthew and hilary for the hard work dedication and most of all there support of our son through out this ordeal yes my son paid financially for his very stupid mistake and has been taught a very harsh life's lesson hopefully never to be repeated . So for any parent or person out there i would like to tell you there is hope and light out there and they are called kenway miller . Tracey h
Excellent service from start to finish. I really can’t praise Kenway Miller Solicitors enough for all of their hard work and the most thorough planning and preparation. There was no stoned they left unturned. A huge shout out to Matthew, Hillary, Phillip & Co. for their tremendous efforts working on my case. There aren’t enough words to express my thanks and gratitude. You guys are THE best of the best, I will be eternally grateful for everything you have done.
16 months ago a cyclist claimed my Husband had hit his cycle and driven off. This was backed up by an Off duty police officer who claimed she witnessed this. This was a totally false allegation as this had not happened. Needless to say the police then sent out a Notice of Intended prosecution without even so much as speaking to my Husband . My Husband of course pleaded Not Guilty and then the case was handed to the CPS who continued with thier bully boy tactics. We instructed Kenway Miller at the outset and thank Goodness we did. Hilary & Matthew have been an absolute tower of strength.Always available ,always giving the correct advice.No false promises ,just total honesty throughout. The last 16 months have been hell,the worry and the stress and the fear of the possible consequences of loosing a driving licence and probably employment because of this have been horrendous Due to Kenway Miller the CPS have now discontinued the case 4 days before trial. We feel this has only happened because of Kenway Millers approach and Matthews letter writing to the CPS We can not thank Kenway Miller for ending this nightmare for us with such a fantastic outcome. We can not Thank Hilary & Matthew for all they have done,thier proffessionalism throughout and thier support in our darkest hours. If you ever find yourselves needing Motoring Lawyers,Do not hesitate to use Kenway Miller.They are the best. .
I am very impressed with how Matthew handled my case. The attention to detail, which led to the positive outcome of having the case dropped, was exactly why I decided to use Kenway Miller. Matthew is always on hand to help answer any concerns and dealt with the case very professionally. I am over the moon with the result, and I would highly recommend Kenway Miller to anyone! Luke U
I want to take this opportunity to thank Hilary and the staff at Kenway Miller for their professional approach and care in dealing with my case. No stone was unturned and they have a good eye for detail.
Best service ever honestly would recommend
AMAZING! Highly recommended. Kenway Miller Solicitors are the BEST!! I was caught drug driving almost a year ago. Mathew Miller does an incredible job at finding errors and mistakes the police had made, because of the lack of data provided by the police, also indication of tamper (duct tape on my blood sample bag!) These key findings lead me to be "free to go". Words can not truly explain the incredible commitment this team has for you.
Highly Recommend Kenway Miller Solictors. From the very first contact with Hillary I felt that I was in safe hands. I was right Matthew and Hillary really looked after me every step of the way always keeping me informed of was was happening. Due to Matthew’s legal knowledge my case was dismissed. If you need help with a motoring conviction don’t hesitate to pick up the phone and speak to them.
Kenway Miller are without doubt the very best representation you'll ever find. Both Matthew and Hilary are such genuine people who will always provide good, honest and accurate advice without judgement. The service is outstanding and their knowledge is second to none. They have only the very best barristers and experts to hand. 2 separate offences and 2 very intense trials, but both were acquitted, thanks to these guys, their associates and all the hard work they put in. Just one conviction, let alone 2, would have been devastating, I can't put into words how truly thankful I am to have appointed Kenway Miller. THANK YOU! X
If you ever find yourself in the unenviable position of facing a motoring offence charge, look no further than Kenway Miller for the help you will need. You will most likely speak to Hilary in the first instance. However unsure and nervous you are, her empathy will immediately put you at ease. She will gather all the information needed to start the process, and however long that process might be, her calm and reassuring manner will be at the end of the phone or in person (does she ever take a day off?!). Hilary even took the trouble to arrange the initial meeting out of office hours so that it would be less daunting for my daughter. Matthew is very experienced lawyer in this field of work. He too, has a calm and supportive way of putting together your case, and where necessary, he will call in expert witnesses, and if needed, arrange a barrister to represent you in court. Between the two of them, Matthew and Hillary are quite a team with vast expertise. All bases are tirelessly covered, and they will update you on progress and answer every question you have. We are so grateful to you both - thank you so very, very much!
I’ve recently used Kenway Miller solicitors for a speeding offence I believed i was not at fault for. They were brilliant! The defence statement was expertly written, picking apart the officers statement and evidence with a with a fine tooth comb. Matthew Miller was so helpful and guided me through the process every step. His experience really made the big difference and filled me with confidence. Matthews colleague Ciaran Smith who represented me at court was like a immovable object infront of the judges, defending me every second. My case was dropped due to the prosecutors inability to deal with the in-depth defence statement just a week after my first court hearing. Could not recommend these guys enough!
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 146 reviews