Kenway Miller Solictors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solictors
Telephone
"After receiving a charge for drinking and driving. I trawled the internet looking for a solution to prove my innocence for what I knew, was post driving consumption. It became clear, that to retain my licence I would need expert advice. I found the reviews regarding Kenway Miller and emailed around 4:30am on a bank holiday. Less than 4 hours later that same morning I got an email reply from Hilary, asking me to call her. From the second I spoke to Hilary I cannot describe the feeling of relief. Everything I read in the reviews was true. That call was followed with continued and endless support and guidance, both from Hilary and Matthew. Their knowledge and expertise is superb. Whenever I contacted them they would respond immediately, I always felt calm and reassured after speaking with them. I do not know how I would have got through the last 10 months without them. The case was heard, and the Judge in his summing up said "without the hard work of your legal advisers, their attention to fine detail and the excellent in-depth reports from your expert witnesses, who have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that you are telling the truth, I find you "Not Guilty" of drink driving.".... I have no doubt that had I not instructed Kenway Miller to act on my behalf, I would have lost my licence. To Hilary, Matthew, and all who took part in my trial, you are a highly specialised and superlative team, second to none. My Eternal thanks to you all."
"I can highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors. Hilary gave me hope and put me at ease from the first conversation, at a very stressful time. Always available to advise. A very comprehensive case was put together, managing to get two cases heard together at very late notice and an excellent Barrister appointed. I have been able to keep my license and my job and cannot thank Hilary enough for her expertise and professionalism."
"a very impressive team of solicitors who knows how to get the job done ."
"I would like to recommend Kenway Miller to anyone finding them selfs in need of legal help regarding motoring offences, They are both professional and personal offering a top class service. This coupled with the fact they are prepared to work out of normal office hours is fantastic."
"I was very pleased with the out come of my case and would use Kenway and miller again."
"Upon phoning for advice I was immediately put at ease. As I explained my situation I was constantly reassured and given the advice and guidance I needed. So much so that my issue avoided prosecution. Thank you Kenway Miller Solicitors"
"Excellent and very thorough service. I cannot thank Hilary enough for putting together a comprehensive case and sourcing an excellent barrister to deliver it in court! Would have no hesitation in recommending their services!"
"From the first contact to the last, I found Kenway Miller to be honest,professional and diligent in all areas relating to my case. The practice manager, Hilary, was helpful, courteous and extremely knowledgable and professional. I was always given a clear picture of where my case was and what the outcomes could be. Because of Matthew Miller’s excellent letter writing skills I was also saved the further expense of a court hearing and I was able to keep my licence- a lesson learned!-which I firmly believe was as a result of the work of all the team at Kenway Miller. I would strongly recommend them to anyone with a motoring offence to be defended. I would not hesitate in contacting them in the future for representation."
"Great services but most importantly good communication!"
"I have used these guys for circa 20 years. Words simply cannot describe how much I have been helped from this firm. Hillary and Matthew are exceptionally helpful. And I cannot recommend them enough. As always - money well spent. Many thanks Nathan"
"Hilary was fantastic and helped put my mind at ease throughout a really anxious time of potentially losing my driving license. She is direct, o the point and honest which gives you the right info you need to prepare. She took over managing the court paperwork for me and I am over the moon to say that we got a fantastic outcome and by the skin of my teeth still have my driving license which is imperative to my life and business! I will certainly be driving slower now and would highly recommend Hilary and Kenway if anyone needs professional advice and support in trying to save losing their precious license! Good luck and thanks again!"
"Hello, my odds were stacked against me! Caught speeding by Rearview camera on motorway. 107 mph. I was bang to rights. I turned to kenway miller halfway through my case! (Cry for help) Hillary (kenway miller) Responded, with complete professionism, & eased my pre trial concerns. My appointee barrister Delivered nothing short of (elite level) Before/ During/ & after. Keyway miller overturned inevitable driving ban!! Walked away with 6 points & fine. (Huge learning curve) Would Strongly recommend. 👌"
"I would highly recommend kenway millers for any driving offences. The support is great and they provide excellent service. They are only a phone call away and always happy to help. At the end of the case, I received brilliant results all Thanks to kenway millers for all there help."
"Professional, knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with! Great result worth the money would highly recommend!"
"Hillary was fantastic. She's someone who sits back and listens while you tell her the situation, and then calmly and concisely advises a course of action - which in my case turned out to be ideal and made any potential drama disappear before it could happen. Whilst I hope never to need her services again, she'll be the first call I'd advise anyone to make should they be in a spot of motoring bother."
"I would highly recommend Kenway Millar Hilary was an amazing support and knowledgable throughout a difficult complicated case. She was always on hand and kept in contact and was never too busy to answer any questions which is an important part of the process. The barrister who was instructed by Hilary was fantastic he arrived and knew all about the case and again reassured and supported us through the court process. If you are looking for great solicitors for motoring offences then You couldn’t get better than Kenway Millar"
"Kenway Miller Solicitors were very professional in the way they dealt with a driving offence incurred by our Van Operative. We were successful in our appeal to keep him on the road. Hillary is superb, always available to answer any questions we had. Thank you for your support. Kevin Roberts Commercial Director Rosemount Flooring uk Ltd"
"I found my self in a very horrible place once I had been charged with failing to provide a specimen I thought I had no hope and looking at a minimum 18 month ban. I did instruct another law firm before I found Matthew and Hilary at Kenway Miller. This other law firm didn’t have a clue with 3 days before court they had told me nothing what was going to happen so I rang Matthew and Hillary and with in 3 days they had everything from the police station Matthew went to court for me as I was in no fit state to attend it was adjourned till I was fit and when we went to trial a few months later these people are masterminds at what they do the final verdict was the case was throw out with no charges to answer too. All I can say if you ever come unstuck these are the people to call always there at the other end of the phone at any time both very professional and know what they are on about. Thank you Kenway Miller"
"Very professional service really know what they talking about definitely would recommend 👌🏻"
"Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Went above and beyond what I could have hoped for. Thank you for your support."
Kenway Miller Solictors is rated 4.97 based on 61 reviews