Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors

Tell us how Kenway Miller Solicitors made you happy

Telephone
"Kenway Miller Solicitors were extremely professional in resolving my case re drug driving. Matthew gave me hope that I could win the case, in which I did. The communication was excellent, and I was informed at all times, which put me at ease. I would highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors to anyone who is looking for a strong solicitor to defend their case."
"I spoke to Hilary just two weeks before my court case for a speeding offence with 9 points -and after magistrate friends and their Solicitor colleagues had made it clear that in their opinion a 6 month ban was unavoidable. I so wish I had contacted her sooner From the outset Hilary had a strong grasp of the case. She immediately identified the core elements and set about building up a robust defence with her positive attitude, tireless encouragement and prodigious interview file notes Evenings and weekends were all in play. Hilary very quickly became a friend Not only was she technically competent throughout but she also supported me emotionally ensuring that I was fully informed every step of the way. Anyone having a potential ban hanging over them for months will know that feeling of helplessness -which is energy sapping Hilary ensured I was represented by a barrister who was young and brilliant. I escaped the ban through exceptional hardship on exactly the grounds that Hilary had identified at first interview. My family and I are so relieved as are my employers Well Done Hilary .I cant thank you enough."
"Would highly recommend Hilary thanks for all your work I was not expecting the amazing outcome I got kept me reassured all through the process!"
"If I have any advice for anyone who gets caught up with a speeding related conviction - go with Hilary. She was able to calm me down and explain everything logically when I was in a state of panic at the prospect of loosing my licence. Hilary was completely professional and very efficient. She handled my case with ease and got me the best possible outcome with the barrister she provided (Rebecca Morris from Holborn London). Hilary is truly one of a kind and her ability to dissect information and take what’s relevant from you is an admirable skill. As I was a driver of under 2 years, getting caught meant either 6 points or a driving ban. I was nervous with the 6 points on my licence as it meant my licence would be taken off of me and I’d have to redo my theory and driving test. I have a busy life and this would not have been feasible. I explained to Hilary that I would want to fight for a ban of maximum 3 weeks as I had arranged some time off work. The outcome? 7 day ban with a fine! An amazing result and one I had not expected at all! Once again, thank you so much Hilary. Though your services are impeccable, I hope that I never need to use them again!"
"Kenway Miller Solicitors were extremely efficient in dealing with my motoring offence. Communication was outstanding, legal advise was clear and successful in retaining my driving licence. I would highly recommend this company, they took all the anxiety out of dealing with a stressful situation."
"Justice is not blind in this country .If I had not been able to afford kenway solicitors I most certainly would not have a driving licence now. I actually did not expect to win my case of driving under the influence of cannabis. I hadn't helped myself by admitting to a police officer that I had had a puff on a joint when they found a roach in the car. Mathew assured me from the beginning that things were not hopeless and I admit that I was sceptical but I couldn't afford to lose my license so I kept faith .In the end he and the barrister he picked who was brilliant identified so many procedural errors by the police,the doctor who took my blood and the laboratory that tested it that even though I tested above the legal limited the case was dismissed at the trial after 3 hours of legal arguments.They also made the officer who originally stopped me and who lied through his teeth under oath look like a fool and lying one at that which was nice. The knowledge of the law in all its minutia they displayed was remarkable.They are not cheap but they were worth every penny ,and I can not recommend them highly enough.Thank you Kenway miller solicitors"
"Everything from start to finish was treated with efficiency and professionalism resulting in a positive outcome for me with no ban so i can carry on driving ( just very slowly !!!! ) I hope i wont need these services again but if necessary i wouldnt look anywhere else for my defence"
"We cannot recommend Kenway Miller highly enough regarding the help and professionalism that our son and ourselves received in a recent case requiring their legal expertise. From the very start Hilary's genuinely sympathetic and caring approach was evident, and she maintained this throughout the whole case procedure and nothing was too much trouble for her . Matthews legal expertise and specialist knowledge was second to none,and he was always prepared to talk and explain the legal process at all times,and in a truthful and understandable way . So in conclusion we can recommend Kenway Miller as a partnership that go the extra mile for their clients,and have a network of excellent experts if required and really do their utmost to obtain the most favourable outcome . V, G and J."
"Hilary was fantastic throughout the process, resulting in the best outcome - thank you."
"Very professional and put it as much work as needed to get me the outcome I wanted. Hillary and Matthew are very friendly and always easy to get a hold off. 100000% would advise anyone to go with them."
"Kenway Miller Solicitors are the best Solicitors I have ever dealt with. Very direct and reassuring but still making it very clear of all possibilities and outcomes, would recommend them to anyone with legal motoring problems as very lovely people to work with."
"After receiving a charge for drinking and driving. I trawled the internet looking for a solution to prove my innocence for what I knew, was post driving consumption. It became clear, that to retain my licence I would need expert advice. I found the reviews regarding Kenway Miller and emailed around 4:30am on a bank holiday. Less than 4 hours later that same morning I got an email reply from Hilary, asking me to call her. From the second I spoke to Hilary I cannot describe the feeling of relief. Everything I read in the reviews was true. That call was followed with continued and endless support and guidance, both from Hilary and Matthew. Their knowledge and expertise is superb. Whenever I contacted them they would respond immediately, I always felt calm and reassured after speaking with them. I do not know how I would have got through the last 10 months without them. The case was heard, and the Judge in his summing up said "without the hard work of your legal advisers, their attention to fine detail and the excellent in-depth reports from your expert witnesses, who have proved beyond all reasonable doubt that you are telling the truth, I find you "Not Guilty" of drink driving.".... I have no doubt that had I not instructed Kenway Miller to act on my behalf, I would have lost my licence. To Hilary, Matthew, and all who took part in my trial, you are a highly specialised and superlative team, second to none. My Eternal thanks to you all."
"I can highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors. Hilary gave me hope and put me at ease from the first conversation, at a very stressful time. Always available to advise. A very comprehensive case was put together, managing to get two cases heard together at very late notice and an excellent Barrister appointed. I have been able to keep my license and my job and cannot thank Hilary enough for her expertise and professionalism."
"a very impressive team of solicitors who knows how to get the job done ."
"I would like to recommend Kenway Miller to anyone finding them selfs in need of legal help regarding motoring offences, They are both professional and personal offering a top class service. This coupled with the fact they are prepared to work out of normal office hours is fantastic."
"I was very pleased with the out come of my case and would use Kenway and miller again."
"Upon phoning for advice I was immediately put at ease. As I explained my situation I was constantly reassured and given the advice and guidance I needed. So much so that my issue avoided prosecution. Thank you Kenway Miller Solicitors"
"Excellent and very thorough service. I cannot thank Hilary enough for putting together a comprehensive case and sourcing an excellent barrister to deliver it in court! Would have no hesitation in recommending their services!"
"From the first contact to the last, I found Kenway Miller to be honest,professional and diligent in all areas relating to my case. The practice manager, Hilary, was helpful, courteous and extremely knowledgable and professional. I was always given a clear picture of where my case was and what the outcomes could be. Because of Matthew Miller’s excellent letter writing skills I was also saved the further expense of a court hearing and I was able to keep my licence- a lesson learned!-which I firmly believe was as a result of the work of all the team at Kenway Miller. I would strongly recommend them to anyone with a motoring offence to be defended. I would not hesitate in contacting them in the future for representation."
"Great services but most importantly good communication!"
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 72 reviews