Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
Having been charged of drug driving I felt my life had been turned upside down. Not only was I looking at a certain criminal record and a driving ban, a conviction would have had big consequences for my employment. I could of lost everything! I decided to pick up the phone and instruct Kenway Miller and it was the best decision I have ever made. From the moment Hillary answered the phone I knew I was in the right hands. I met with Hillary initially who listened to my story with compassion and empathy and started to put my mind at rest right from the start. She's an absolute credit to the company!!! Matthew handled my case right up until the trial date and at no point did I loose confidence in him. He explained to me that despite a positive analysis of blood sample there was still many avenues he could explore to get me the outcome I needed. The case went all the way to trial, Phillip Lucas was my Barrister on the day who specialises in drink and drug driving cases. He challenged many areas of police procedure leading up to the trail date highlighting many failures on behalf of the police. My case was thrown out and no charges were made. I cant thank the 3 of them enough, I have my life back and after 8 months of worry and stress I can finally move forward. I owe it all to Hillary, Matthew and Phillip. Don't hesitate to give these guys a call, all hope is not lost. It will be the best decision you ever make and a small price to pay like I did to have your life back.
Panic over! Having walked into a letter that stated I had 3 points for doing 35 in a 30 and 6 points for failure to furnish information. Baring in mind I already have 3 points on my license. This issue would have put me on 12 and I would have been banned. I called Kenway Miller Solicitors and spoke to Hillary, late on a Sunday night. And instantly felt reassured. Hilary was fast and efficient in responding and providing updates. She was also very fair when it came to pricing! Long story short, they sorted it all out for me! Couldn’t recommend anyone else for this situation! Thanks Hilary
"I instructed Kenway Miller after initially having used another firm before losing confidence in them after the first hearing I attended with them. I then found Matthew Miller who I immediately could tell the difference with the professionalism from day one speaking with his PA down to the Court appearances. I was impressed with everything Matthew did all the way through the cases against me, in the end both the drug driving charges against me were dismissed after he represented me at the trial . To anyone reading this review, I would highly recommend Matthew and the rest of his team. Thanks to his hard work, I can still drive, go to work and provide for my family. I owe them all enormously."
Absolute first class service. Kenway Miller are in a league of their own. I will always be forever grateful that I picked up the phone and spoke to Matthew in May 2020. From start to finish both Matthew & Hilary always put me at ease and were remarkable in their knowledge & execution in handling my case I cannot thank you enough
I can’t put into words how pleased I am that we chose Kenway Miller Solicitors. The communication and efficiency was outstanding! I would not hesitate to recommend This firm to anyone. A special thanks to Matthew who worked tirelessly to get the outcome we hoped for.
I am in-debited to the whole team at Kenway Miller for leaving no stone unturned. I could not rate them highly enough. Mathew Miller thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Simply the best! Mr Miller & Hillary helped me throughout the case. Highly recommended solicitors. Can not thank them enough for helping me out, and easing my stress levels.
Top class advice, top class representation and most importantly, top class people from start to finish. Really no need to look elsewhere for this sort of help.
Last year I was faced with the dreaded thought of losing my licence, I then received a call from Hilary who told me all hope had not been lost, a year later and I finally got the result I so desperately needed, I can not thank Hilary and Matthew enough who dealt with everything for me and were there everytime i called them can not recommend these enough !
I would highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors. I found Matthew very helpful and always available to talk to me when I called with a question. Matthew fully explained the process and what he said was what he did and what he said would happen did. We had a great result and it was money well spent. Thank you Matthew you have made a massive difference.
Found Kenway Miller on the Internet after being accused of driving whilst under the influence of drugs. I was in panic mode as I wasn't guilty and was dealt with horrendously by Derbyshire Constabulary in my opinion. Kenway were able to handle my call on a Saturday where others were closed and Hilary immediately put me at ease and calmly said 'We've got your back'. After not being in this situation before I didn't know what to do but Kenway dealt with everything and the process started. I was horrified to find that the police didn't even attend court as they assumed I'd just roll over and accept the incorrect charge. Finally three days before the trial the CPS decided not to persue the case and Kenways promise of doing everything in there power to keep my licence came to fruition. They promised to do all the background work and cover all the bases to form my defence for a fair trial. They kept their promise, I've kept my licence and shown that if you're strong enough to keep your nerve you don't have to be a victim. Thanks to all @ Kenway Miller ❤.
couldn't recommend highly enough. very professional service received
My son was arrested for drug driving (cannabis). He works a night shift. Where he works there is no public transport. We needed to do anything possible to protect his licence. Initially, i thought it would be a bit of a gamble with the costs versus outcome. Hilary (initial contact) and Matthew were so supportive through the whole process. We got the outcome we wanted, due to Matthews experience knowledge of the system- thank you
Many thanks for your review Clare, we're really pleased to have been ato help achieve your son's acquittal. The prosecution finally accepted what we had said from the very beginning, that their forensic evidence was unreliable. Many thanks for your patience during the delays caused by the pandemic. All the very best for the future from the team at Kenway Miller Solicitors.
Last year my son was unfortunately charged with a drug (cannabis) driving offence which resulted in a court appearance. A year on, his case was heard this week and due the professional and efficient service provided by both Matthew and Hilary it was dismissed. Matthew contracted a barrister with a wealth of experience in this matter who was able to identify shortfalls in the defence. We spoke to a few solicitors at the start and we are so glad we decided on Kenway Miller. With Kenway Miller you get a personal service and do not feel you are one of many. As soon as you contact Hilary or Matthew they know who you are and the current situation. It's been a difficult year but made so much easier due to their care and attention. Thank you both.
From start to finish the service was excellent. I felt supported and reassured through what was a very difficult part of my life. Kenway Miller Solicitors were clearly very experienced in legal matters which resulted in the ‘not guilty’ verdict that was so important to me. If anyone is in need of legal help in this area, then this is the company to go to.
Excellent service from Kenway Miller. They helped my son who had been charged with driving without insurance. There were special circumstances which they helped to prove.
I totted up on speeding points and was very worried about losing my licence. I contacted Kenway Miller and spoke with Hillary, who was very helpful, and brilliant throughout the whole process. I claimed ‘exceptional hardship’ , we put together all the evidence and Hillary arranged a date in court much earlier than I could of hoped. Yesterday I had my court case, and the barrister arranged by Hillary was absolutely brilliant. I was allowed to keep my licence with much less of a monetary fine than I expected. If you have any driving related problems and you require legal help, I would highly recommend Hillary and Kenway Solicitors to take on your case.
Excellent service always answered the phone when I tried to make contact. Always reassuring and helping with any problems. Overall a blessing to have them on my team
Hilary and Matthew are amazing, they are always there for you for advice and reassurance and they are extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of motoring offences. They’ve saved me and my partner by getting him a fantastic outcome at court when it was looking like a prison sentence! They are the best motoring offence lawyers out there!!
When I needed guidance over an alleged motoring offence, I found that the calm and professional conduct from both Hilary and Mathew to be exemplary. They were able to put my mind at rest on various points and were willing to listen and indeed explain in great detail my various options and how best to get the most satisfactory result. If you ever need help reach for the phone and give these guys a call first and foremost.
After a minor rtc I was charged with driving without due care and attention which I felt was very unfair and heavy handed and cause me great problems for me as my job is driving, I rang around a few firms who all advised to plead guilty and fight for the min points and fine but when I rang Kenway and Miller they were the only ones that actually showed some empathy with my situation, mathew advise was to not to accept the charge considering my circumstances. After being invited to a case management hearing he was able to agree for the charge to he altered and settled in my favour and not to go to trial.
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.98 based on 126 reviews