Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
Having got myself in a couple of tight spots over the last 15 years, driving an average of 35,000 miles a year, Hilary and Matthew have always provided excellent advice. Their extensive knowledge of Motoring law has proved invaluable and they're reassuring nature has a truly calming influence.
After initially speaking with Matthew with regards to my alleged road traffic offence, it wasn’t long into our conversation before I decided that I wanted Matthew and Kenway Miller to represent me. Firstly, he fully understood exactly what I was saying (to which two other solicitors approached prior to Matthew didn’t) and to why I felt the alleged offence was totally unfair and unjust. He was honest and gave me a clear plan of action (substantiated with similar successful example cases), followed with setting out the costs and potential cost scenarios dependent on how the case could go. He followed our agreed plan of action, communicating effectively, with my case finally playing out exactly how Matthews wealth of experience said it would. I was very pleased with my successful outcome. I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Matthew and Kenway Miller, with thanks to Hilary too, who supported Matthew in an admin capacity.
Thankyou to Hilary and Matthew for gaining the result we needed in our case, their patience, listening ear to my concerns plus experience and explanations proved to be invaluable. I would highly recommend using Kenway Miller they have access to specialist teams and Barristers and whilst paying private is expensive the result was the main issue and in the end we got the desired result. Thankyou once again.
Kenway Miller solicitors are absolutely good , and I'm staying this from experience; not once , not twice .

Matthew miller has been absolutely awesome in his advice to me on issues I've brought to him. Not only did his advice yeild desired results each time, it actually came free . I'm so confident in their abilities and will recommend or vouch for their quality of service anytime anyday !!!
Kenway Miller solicitors have been an excellent professional service from start to finish. We were kept informed of the progress throughout .They were compassionate and understanding and really understood how we were all feeling. Nothing was too much trouble for them . There vast knowledge has been acquired over years of experience. I would recommend these solicitors so highly. Thank you so much.
Hilary and her team offered support throughout, excellent advice and walked me through one of the most stressful times I have ever encountered. The possible repercussions were devastating and their extraordinary efforts resulted in the most favourable outcome I could have possibly wished for and never expected. Without doubt worth every penny and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. A truly excellent company who are without doubt leaders in their field.
Good honest advice and knowledge. Also very good at explaining things and reassuring and answering questions whenever needed :)
I cannot thank Hilary and Mathew enough. Absolutely honest and clear from the beginning and made the situation less stressful. I can't recommend highly enough. Many thanks Collette and Adam Byrne
This solicitors is second to none in my opinion, They did what they said they would do and helped me, though a 12 month night mare, and keep my licence, Hillary was always on the end of a phone to speak to, and Mathew done what he dose best in court, Thank u so much for everything
Hilary and her team are without doubt are the best legal team in the UK to assist you with motoring offences. They are very professional, compassionate and really understand the emotional distress/ anxiety that you might be feeling. They will look at all the evidence for and against your motoring offence, taking the time the time to discuss each part in detail with you. They will then look at a plan of action and advise/assist you in preparing this. They helped me in my darkest hour and I am so thankful that I contacted them.
Helped us through a complicated case with a friendly and patient approach. Very glad to have engaged them. Money well spent.
Very helpful , great service
Hillary and Matthew are very good at what they do and really do know what they are doing. Hillary has been great through the whole process of building my case. Got the result I was looking for and made it a lot less stressful and was reassuring the whole way, Both for me and my partner. Can’t thank them both enough and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Both Hilary and Matthew have been outstanding in their support, advice and guidance through this very upsetting time, without them we would have been completely lost within the legal system, the barrister they assigned to us was excellent and the best outcome was achieved ,we would most definitely recommend Kenway Miller solicitors.
Hilary was brilliant, very supportive, with lots of practical advice. We won our case!
I spoke to many Firms prior to encountering Kenway Millers with all of them providing conflicting advice with obvious interest of racking up a high bill for their services. I am so glad I encountered Hilary. Not only did Hilary demonstrate utmost competence but she listened and provided me the correct advice I knew intuitively that I found the right person to assist me. Hilary has demonstrated she is ethical unlike the rest of the firms I dealt with, She had my best interest at heart. May I take the opportunity to thank you for a successful outcome! I would seriously recommend that you seek Kenway Millers assistance if you in a serious position of losing your licence or have any other motoring concern , as Hilary did save the day for me, thank you, I appreciate your assistance. S.Y x
absolutely brilliant, from the initial interview with hilary right up to the representation in court by mr williamson !
first class will recommend them to anyone in trouble re motoring offences, once again brilliant !
Thank you so much I thought my career was over, I was told by numerous solicitors to accept the inevitable, just by chance I rang your firm and after speaking with Hillary, I knew straight away this was the law firm I wanted to represent me straight to the point realistic expectations, professional through Out and dramatic life changing results, I never expected the result you achieved and words can’t say how thankful I am to you all🙏
I hope never to be on the wrong side of the law again but If I am Kenway Miller solicitors will be the only number I ring
Thank you Hilary and the team at Kenway Miller Solicitors. I can’t praise Hilary enough for all the hard work and commitment she put into my husband’s case.
With a speeding fine and nine points already on his licence my husband was looking at a possible ban, which would mean him losing his job. From our first telephone call I felt reassured that she would do her utmost to help us. After hearing about our situation, she felt we had a case for exceptional hardship and quickly gathered all the necessary information. Throughout this time she was always available and talked us through the process of going to court and what to expect. She never gave false promises but remained positive at all times.
At court, my husband was represented by a brilliant barrister who took the time to go through everything with us before the hearing. Thankfully we had a successful outcome, my husband kept his licence and continues to work.
Hilary is extremely knowledgable, utterly discreet and very professional. I would highly recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors, we are eternally grateful to you, thank you.
Very helpful and always available to answer any questions.
Would highly recommend the services of Kenway Miller.
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 101 reviews