Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
From start to finish the service was excellent. I felt supported and reassured through what was a very difficult part of my life. Kenway Miller Solicitors were clearly very experienced in legal matters which resulted in the ‘not guilty’ verdict that was so important to me. If anyone is in need of legal help in this area, then this is the company to go to.
Excellent service from Kenway Miller. They helped my son who had been charged with driving without insurance. There were special circumstances which they helped to prove.
I totted up on speeding points and was very worried about losing my licence. I contacted Kenway Miller and spoke with Hillary, who was very helpful, and brilliant throughout the whole process. I claimed ‘exceptional hardship’ , we put together all the evidence and Hillary arranged a date in court much earlier than I could of hoped.
Yesterday I had my court case, and the barrister arranged by Hillary was absolutely brilliant.
I was allowed to keep my licence with much less of a monetary fine than I expected.
If you have any driving related problems and you require legal help, I would highly recommend Hillary and Kenway Solicitors to take on your case.
Excellent service always answered the phone when I tried to make contact. Always reassuring and helping with any problems. Overall a blessing to have them on my team
Hilary and Matthew are amazing, they are always there for you for advice and reassurance and they are extremely knowledgeable about every aspect of motoring offences. They’ve saved me and my partner by getting him a fantastic outcome at court when it was looking like a prison sentence! They are the best motoring offence lawyers out there!!
When I needed guidance over an alleged motoring offence, I found that the calm and professional conduct from both Hilary and Mathew to be exemplary. They were able to put my mind at rest on various points and were willing to listen and indeed explain in great detail my various options and how best to get the most satisfactory result.
If you ever need help reach for the phone and give these guys a call first and foremost.
After a minor rtc I was charged with driving without due care and attention which I felt was very unfair and heavy handed and cause me great problems for me as my job is driving, I rang around a few firms who all advised to plead guilty and fight for the min points and fine but when I rang Kenway and Miller they were the only ones that actually showed some empathy with my situation, mathew advise was to not to accept the charge considering my circumstances. After being invited to a case management hearing he was able to agree for the charge to he altered and settled in my favour and not to go to trial.
Fantastic service provided by Matthew and Hilary who I believe are second to none in their knowledge and understanding of driving offence defence and who go that extra mile for you. No matter how many times I doubted that I may have made the wrong decision to plea not guilty Matthew would give me an honest opinion and thankfully I got the result I wanted case dropped. So if you have found yourself here reading this review then stop looking anywhere else and pick up the phone and call Kenway Miller Solicitors.
Dealt with Hilary throughout the whole case. Found her and the team at Kenway Miller to be very professional, efficient and helpful. With their guidance and expertise in this field we managed to achieve a successful result. Many thanks.
I can't thank Matthew enough for his help and guidance, his decision making is absolutely on point and we got the result required - which was not guilty!!

If you ever need help with a motoring offence, then the support that Hilary and Matthew gave was second to none!!
My husband and I decided to instruct Kenway Miller Solicitors after an initial free consultation with Hilary which was more informative, accurate, and much longer in duration than a paid consultation with a local "reputable" Solicitor (who we later learned did not understand the facts and gave us erroneous information). Hilary and Matthew of Kenway Miller Solicitors were very proactive and patient, they listened well and helped me organise facts and evidence in a structured manner. Every email I sent and every phone call I made thereafter to them, I received a reply from either Hilary or Matthew almost immediately. They felt we had a strong enough case to request a review of the case by the prosecutors, and after repeated attempts on their part, they managed to get the case thrown out before it went to trial. I can't imagine what it would have been like without Kenway Miller Solicitors and their service was worth every pence-- I can't recommend them highly enough!
Having got myself in a couple of tight spots over the last 15 years, driving an average of 35,000 miles a year, Hilary and Matthew have always provided excellent advice. Their extensive knowledge of Motoring law has proved invaluable and they're reassuring nature has a truly calming influence.
After initially speaking with Matthew with regards to my alleged road traffic offence, it wasn’t long into our conversation before I decided that I wanted Matthew and Kenway Miller to represent me. Firstly, he fully understood exactly what I was saying (to which two other solicitors approached prior to Matthew didn’t) and to why I felt the alleged offence was totally unfair and unjust. He was honest and gave me a clear plan of action (substantiated with similar successful example cases), followed with setting out the costs and potential cost scenarios dependent on how the case could go. He followed our agreed plan of action, communicating effectively, with my case finally playing out exactly how Matthews wealth of experience said it would. I was very pleased with my successful outcome. I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Matthew and Kenway Miller, with thanks to Hilary too, who supported Matthew in an admin capacity.
Thankyou to Hilary and Matthew for gaining the result we needed in our case, their patience, listening ear to my concerns plus experience and explanations proved to be invaluable. I would highly recommend using Kenway Miller they have access to specialist teams and Barristers and whilst paying private is expensive the result was the main issue and in the end we got the desired result. Thankyou once again.
Kenway Miller solicitors are absolutely good , and I'm staying this from experience; not once , not twice .

Matthew miller has been absolutely awesome in his advice to me on issues I've brought to him. Not only did his advice yeild desired results each time, it actually came free . I'm so confident in their abilities and will recommend or vouch for their quality of service anytime anyday !!!
Kenway Miller solicitors have been an excellent professional service from start to finish. We were kept informed of the progress throughout .They were compassionate and understanding and really understood how we were all feeling. Nothing was too much trouble for them . There vast knowledge has been acquired over years of experience. I would recommend these solicitors so highly. Thank you so much.
Hilary and her team offered support throughout, excellent advice and walked me through one of the most stressful times I have ever encountered. The possible repercussions were devastating and their extraordinary efforts resulted in the most favourable outcome I could have possibly wished for and never expected. Without doubt worth every penny and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. A truly excellent company who are without doubt leaders in their field.
Good honest advice and knowledge. Also very good at explaining things and reassuring and answering questions whenever needed :)
I cannot thank Hilary and Mathew enough. Absolutely honest and clear from the beginning and made the situation less stressful. I can't recommend highly enough. Many thanks Collette and Adam Byrne
This solicitors is second to none in my opinion, They did what they said they would do and helped me, though a 12 month night mare, and keep my licence, Hillary was always on the end of a phone to speak to, and Mathew done what he dose best in court, Thank u so much for everything
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 112 reviews