Kenway Miller Solictors Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Davis, Peter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kenway Miller Solictors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Davis, Peter
Verified Buyer
"kenway miller solictors got myself and my brother of with a charge . matthew said what he was going to do from the start . and he did . this solictor knows his stuff and if i need someone to represent me again i would not hesitate to call . thanks matthew and hillary for your support ."
Gino Ciampa
Verified Buyer
"Hilary was fantastic right from the initial phone call, nothing was to much effort everything was done as promised! The information was fantastic and no phone call was ever too late or too early for Hilary to answer."
Fiona Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish professional & understanding"
"I contacted Kenway Miller Solictors when I had been called to court for a speeding offence. Hilary had been great from the start all the way to the end. I’d like to thank Kenway Miller Solictors for all of their kind help with resolving the situation."
RAYMOND ESCOTT
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to Hillary explaining my position that I had received a fixed penalty notice for speeding and explaining that I already had 9 penalty points on my license yshe explained everything to me and told me exactly what to do I followed her instructions to the letter and due to this I was offered a drive awareness course I cannot thank her enough I called and offered payment for her advice ad she told me there was no charge I would recommend Kenway Miller to anyone once again thank you Hillary. Ray Escott"
Peter Dawson
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed at how my enquiry was dealt with professionally and promptly, not a money grabbing firm, just honest plain talking with a clear view and good advice from the perspective of what is just. No gobbledegook, straight talking and fair. Peter Dawson"
Darrell Joseph
Verified Buyer
"the received I received was excellent,hilary in particular was very sympathetic, and understanding of my situation, I good listener, my attorney presented my case with great expertise, and in a very professional manner. I would recommend them very highly. thanks Kenway Millar"
Ralph Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Hilary was a rock! She is so supportive and gives all the advice needed. I simply had to keep my licence and I couldn't have done it without Hilary."
Stacey Gledhill
Verified Buyer
"My very sincere thanks to Hilary for seeing me through a very stressful time. She was amazing. I fortunately had a succeful outcome and that was down to Hillary and Mr Donally on the day. I totally recommend Kenway Miller."
Ashley Glennon
Verified Buyer
"Matthew and Hilary were amazing from the start to the end, they managed to get me my result I wanted, absolute amazing service all around :)"
"Customer focused, Professional and exceptional communication skills. I was not so happy about the price of the service, who would be. However the level of service I received was exceptional, the price of the service then didn't matter as the end result was achieved. I Would highly recommend. Regards"
Lyndon Fisher
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Hilary at Kenway Miller who dealt with my speeding conviction. Her proffesional & calming influence helped me through a very stressful time. I'd like to thank Colin who got my appeal against disqualification successful. Thank you Kenway Miller."
"Hilary was clearly extremely competent and provided excellent legal advice. Her forthright nature and honest evaluation of the facts of the case allowed me to make an informed decision."
Eileen Moran
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to Hilary she was amazing, because I didn't have All info to hand she phoned Me at 8.30 in the evening. As it happened she was able to reassure me I wouldn't lose My license.if I ever have a Problem again (which I hope I won't ) my first call would be To Hilary at Kenway."
Derek Trumpet
Verified Buyer
"Very good at what they do and Nice to talk to and very helpful"
Beverley Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful from the first phone call. Explained the Court process and what to expect at both hearings. 100% recommendation with the outcome I wanted. Thankyou once again Matthew and Hilary."
Madia Bibi
Verified Buyer
"Quick & easy service. Non-judgmental. 100% recommend"
Sylwia Dolhinko
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic , very professional team! I am recommending the Kenway Miller Solicitors to every one who needs help. They are the best!!!! Sylwia"
Andrew Foster
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the work they did for Me and I got the outcome I needed."
Sean Barker
Verified Buyer
"They dealt with everything swiftly and professionally without the inconvenience of me having to attend court and got the result we wanted. Would recommend them to anyone."
Kenway Miller Solictors is rated 4.93 based on 27 reviews