Kenway Miller Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solicitors
Fantastic service provided by Matthew and Hilary who I believe are second to none in their knowledge and understanding of driving offence defence and who go that extra mile for you. No matter how many times I doubted that I may have made the wrong decision to plea not guilty Matthew would give me an honest opinion and thankfully I got the result I wanted case dropped. So if you have found yourself here reading this review then stop looking anywhere else and pick up the phone and call Kenway Miller Solicitors.
Dealt with Hilary throughout the whole case. Found her and the team at Kenway Miller to be very professional, efficient and helpful. With their guidance and expertise in this field we managed to achieve a successful result. Many thanks.
I can't thank Matthew enough for his help and guidance, his decision making is absolutely on point and we got the result required - which was not guilty!!

If you ever need help with a motoring offence, then the support that Hilary and Matthew gave was second to none!!
My husband and I decided to instruct Kenway Miller Solicitors after an initial free consultation with Hilary which was more informative, accurate, and much longer in duration than a paid consultation with a local "reputable" Solicitor (who we later learned did not understand the facts and gave us erroneous information). Hilary and Matthew of Kenway Miller Solicitors were very proactive and patient, they listened well and helped me organise facts and evidence in a structured manner. Every email I sent and every phone call I made thereafter to them, I received a reply from either Hilary or Matthew almost immediately. They felt we had a strong enough case to request a review of the case by the prosecutors, and after repeated attempts on their part, they managed to get the case thrown out before it went to trial. I can't imagine what it would have been like without Kenway Miller Solicitors and their service was worth every pence-- I can't recommend them highly enough!
Having got myself in a couple of tight spots over the last 15 years, driving an average of 35,000 miles a year, Hilary and Matthew have always provided excellent advice. Their extensive knowledge of Motoring law has proved invaluable and they're reassuring nature has a truly calming influence.
After initially speaking with Matthew with regards to my alleged road traffic offence, it wasn’t long into our conversation before I decided that I wanted Matthew and Kenway Miller to represent me. Firstly, he fully understood exactly what I was saying (to which two other solicitors approached prior to Matthew didn’t) and to why I felt the alleged offence was totally unfair and unjust. He was honest and gave me a clear plan of action (substantiated with similar successful example cases), followed with setting out the costs and potential cost scenarios dependent on how the case could go. He followed our agreed plan of action, communicating effectively, with my case finally playing out exactly how Matthews wealth of experience said it would. I was very pleased with my successful outcome. I would have no hesitation whatsoever to recommend Matthew and Kenway Miller, with thanks to Hilary too, who supported Matthew in an admin capacity.
Thankyou to Hilary and Matthew for gaining the result we needed in our case, their patience, listening ear to my concerns plus experience and explanations proved to be invaluable. I would highly recommend using Kenway Miller they have access to specialist teams and Barristers and whilst paying private is expensive the result was the main issue and in the end we got the desired result. Thankyou once again.
Kenway Miller solicitors are absolutely good , and I'm staying this from experience; not once , not twice .

Matthew miller has been absolutely awesome in his advice to me on issues I've brought to him. Not only did his advice yeild desired results each time, it actually came free . I'm so confident in their abilities and will recommend or vouch for their quality of service anytime anyday !!!
Kenway Miller solicitors have been an excellent professional service from start to finish. We were kept informed of the progress throughout .They were compassionate and understanding and really understood how we were all feeling. Nothing was too much trouble for them . There vast knowledge has been acquired over years of experience. I would recommend these solicitors so highly. Thank you so much.
Hilary and her team offered support throughout, excellent advice and walked me through one of the most stressful times I have ever encountered. The possible repercussions were devastating and their extraordinary efforts resulted in the most favourable outcome I could have possibly wished for and never expected. Without doubt worth every penny and I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone. A truly excellent company who are without doubt leaders in their field.
Good honest advice and knowledge. Also very good at explaining things and reassuring and answering questions whenever needed :)
I cannot thank Hilary and Mathew enough. Absolutely honest and clear from the beginning and made the situation less stressful. I can't recommend highly enough. Many thanks Collette and Adam Byrne
This solicitors is second to none in my opinion, They did what they said they would do and helped me, though a 12 month night mare, and keep my licence, Hillary was always on the end of a phone to speak to, and Mathew done what he dose best in court, Thank u so much for everything
Hilary and her team are without doubt are the best legal team in the UK to assist you with motoring offences. They are very professional, compassionate and really understand the emotional distress/ anxiety that you might be feeling. They will look at all the evidence for and against your motoring offence, taking the time the time to discuss each part in detail with you. They will then look at a plan of action and advise/assist you in preparing this. They helped me in my darkest hour and I am so thankful that I contacted them.
Helped us through a complicated case with a friendly and patient approach. Very glad to have engaged them. Money well spent.
Very helpful , great service
Hillary and Matthew are very good at what they do and really do know what they are doing. Hillary has been great through the whole process of building my case. Got the result I was looking for and made it a lot less stressful and was reassuring the whole way, Both for me and my partner. Can’t thank them both enough and would highly recommend them to anyone.
Both Hilary and Matthew have been outstanding in their support, advice and guidance through this very upsetting time, without them we would have been completely lost within the legal system, the barrister they assigned to us was excellent and the best outcome was achieved ,we would most definitely recommend Kenway Miller solicitors.
Hilary was brilliant, very supportive, with lots of practical advice. We won our case!
I spoke to many Firms prior to encountering Kenway Millers with all of them providing conflicting advice with obvious interest of racking up a high bill for their services. I am so glad I encountered Hilary. Not only did Hilary demonstrate utmost competence but she listened and provided me the correct advice I knew intuitively that I found the right person to assist me. Hilary has demonstrated she is ethical unlike the rest of the firms I dealt with, She had my best interest at heart. May I take the opportunity to thank you for a successful outcome! I would seriously recommend that you seek Kenway Millers assistance if you in a serious position of losing your licence or have any other motoring concern , as Hilary did save the day for me, thank you, I appreciate your assistance. S.Y x
Kenway Miller Solicitors is rated 4.97 based on 105 reviews