Kenway Miller Solictors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solictors
James Tucker
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to Hilary regarding my speeding offense as i was in danger of having my licensed revoked, Hilary advised me on what the best course of action was with alternative punishments available at magistrates discretion.I had a 21 day disqualification with a fine but no points and kept license. I would like to thank Hilary for her help and advise and would recommend to anyone in the same position"
"The service and support provided by Hilary was second to none, I was so scared and fearful when I called up regarding my driving offence but she calmly walked me through the process and attained an excellent outcome at court. Unlike other firms no cowboy short cuts but looked to achieve a fair, good and realistic outcome (no false promises ever made), the result though ended up being more than I could have hoped for without her, she focused around the circumstances as to why I had got myself in the situation in the first place. Her personal approach to really getting to know me has set me on the way to make the major life changes, which were long overdue and I will be forever grateful to her and the team for this, aside from the excellent outcome at court which of course was down to her guidance and cool, calm, practical manner!"
Gary Mason
Verified Buyer
"I’m very happy with the results Kenway Miller solicitor got me. I found them very friendly and very helpful"
Paul Le Marechal
Verified Buyer
"I instructed Kenway Miller Solicitors in relation to a drug driving offence for which I was charged in August 2016. My trial was adjourned on several occasions, mainly due to the police having to have my blood sample re-tested due to the original laboratory losing its accreditation as a result of malpractice on its part. Throughout the whole process, Kenway Miller carried on the hard work meeting all Courts Directions. Kenway Miller put so much effort in and even went the extra mile to help me with this case. Unfortunately, I was wrongfully convicted in the Magistrates’ Court at which point I was drained from fighting a 16 month legal battle. Kenway Miller lodged an appeal and after a long, hard fight and faced with the CPS who were determined to secure a conviction, it was finally overturned. I have also received two lots of money to come back to me for costs from the Court. Kenway Miller Solicitors have been amazing over the last year and a half. They have kept my sprits high when I started to lose faith and they have definitely gone beyond the call of duty. I felt that my case became personal to them and that they were with me every step of the way. I am grateful to Matthew for the hard work he put in to my case over the last 18 months and also Hilary for the long conversations we had and for me bending her ear due to the stress the case has caused me. Kenway Miller has a massive recommendation from me for the service they provide and the way they approach things. I felt I was not just another case but someone who mattered to them. If I need help again they would me the first people I would be calling."
Davis, Peter
Verified Buyer
"kenway miller solictors got myself and my brother of with a charge . matthew said what he was going to do from the start . and he did . this solictor knows his stuff and if i need someone to represent me again i would not hesitate to call . thanks matthew and hillary for your support ."
Gino Ciampa
Verified Buyer
"Hilary was fantastic right from the initial phone call, nothing was to much effort everything was done as promised! The information was fantastic and no phone call was ever too late or too early for Hilary to answer."
Fiona Cameron
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish professional & understanding"
"I contacted Kenway Miller Solictors when I had been called to court for a speeding offence. Hilary had been great from the start all the way to the end. I’d like to thank Kenway Miller Solictors for all of their kind help with resolving the situation."
RAYMOND ESCOTT
Verified Buyer
"I spoke to Hillary explaining my position that I had received a fixed penalty notice for speeding and explaining that I already had 9 penalty points on my license yshe explained everything to me and told me exactly what to do I followed her instructions to the letter and due to this I was offered a drive awareness course I cannot thank her enough I called and offered payment for her advice ad she told me there was no charge I would recommend Kenway Miller to anyone once again thank you Hillary. Ray Escott"
Peter Dawson
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed at how my enquiry was dealt with professionally and promptly, not a money grabbing firm, just honest plain talking with a clear view and good advice from the perspective of what is just. No gobbledegook, straight talking and fair. Peter Dawson"
Darrell Joseph
Verified Buyer
"the received I received was excellent,hilary in particular was very sympathetic, and understanding of my situation, I good listener, my attorney presented my case with great expertise, and in a very professional manner. I would recommend them very highly. thanks Kenway Millar"
Ralph Davidson
Verified Buyer
"Hilary was a rock! She is so supportive and gives all the advice needed. I simply had to keep my licence and I couldn't have done it without Hilary."
Stacey Gledhill
Verified Buyer
"My very sincere thanks to Hilary for seeing me through a very stressful time. She was amazing. I fortunately had a succeful outcome and that was down to Hillary and Mr Donally on the day. I totally recommend Kenway Miller."
Ashley Glennon
Verified Buyer
"Matthew and Hilary were amazing from the start to the end, they managed to get me my result I wanted, absolute amazing service all around :)"
"Customer focused, Professional and exceptional communication skills. I was not so happy about the price of the service, who would be. However the level of service I received was exceptional, the price of the service then didn't matter as the end result was achieved. I Would highly recommend. Regards"
Lyndon Fisher
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Hilary at Kenway Miller who dealt with my speeding conviction. Her proffesional & calming influence helped me through a very stressful time. I'd like to thank Colin who got my appeal against disqualification successful. Thank you Kenway Miller."
"Hilary was clearly extremely competent and provided excellent legal advice. Her forthright nature and honest evaluation of the facts of the case allowed me to make an informed decision."
Eileen Moran
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to Hilary she was amazing, because I didn't have All info to hand she phoned Me at 8.30 in the evening. As it happened she was able to reassure me I wouldn't lose My license.if I ever have a Problem again (which I hope I won't ) my first call would be To Hilary at Kenway."
Derek Trumpet
Verified Buyer
"Very good at what they do and Nice to talk to and very helpful"
Beverley Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful from the first phone call. Explained the Court process and what to expect at both hearings. 100% recommendation with the outcome I wanted. Thankyou once again Matthew and Hilary."
Kenway Miller Solictors is rated 4.94 based on 31 reviews