Kenway Miller Solictors Reviews

Review and raise up to £2.00
Stacey Gledhill

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Kenway Miller Solictors in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Stacey Gledhill
Verified Buyer
"My very sincere thanks to Hilary for seeing me through a very stressful time. She was amazing. I fortunately had a succeful outcome and that was down to Hillary and Mr Donally on the day. I totally recommend Kenway Miller."
Ashley Glennon
Verified Buyer
"Matthew and Hilary were amazing from the start to the end, they managed to get me my result I wanted, absolute amazing service all around :)"
"Customer focused, Professional and exceptional communication skills. I was not so happy about the price of the service, who would be. However the level of service I received was exceptional, the price of the service then didn't matter as the end result was achieved. I Would highly recommend. Regards"
Lyndon Fisher
Verified Buyer
"I would like to thank Hilary at Kenway Miller who dealt with my speeding conviction. Her proffesional & calming influence helped me through a very stressful time. I'd like to thank Colin who got my appeal against disqualification successful. Thank you Kenway Miller."
"Hilary was clearly extremely competent and provided excellent legal advice. Her forthright nature and honest evaluation of the facts of the case allowed me to make an informed decision."
Eileen Moran
Verified Buyer
"Spoke to Hilary she was amazing, because I didn't have All info to hand she phoned Me at 8.30 in the evening. As it happened she was able to reassure me I wouldn't lose My license.if I ever have a Problem again (which I hope I won't ) my first call would be To Hilary at Kenway."
Derek Trumpet
Verified Buyer
"Very good at what they do and Nice to talk to and very helpful"
Beverley Jackson
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful from the first phone call. Explained the Court process and what to expect at both hearings. 100% recommendation with the outcome I wanted. Thankyou once again Matthew and Hilary."
Madia Bibi
Verified Buyer
"Quick & easy service. Non-judgmental. 100% recommend"
Sylwia Dolhinko
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely fantastic , very professional team! I am recommending the Kenway Miller Solicitors to every one who needs help. They are the best!!!! Sylwia"
Andrew Foster
Verified Buyer
"I was very impressed with the work they did for Me and I got the outcome I needed."
Sean Barker
Verified Buyer
"They dealt with everything swiftly and professionally without the inconvenience of me having to attend court and got the result we wanted. Would recommend them to anyone."
Lahrie Mohamed
Verified Buyer
"Very good. They did not waste my time."
"If there was an option for "outstanding" I would have chosen it. Thank you Hilary for your excellent expert advice and calm and kind reassurance. I will keep your contact details on record should I (hopefully not) or anyone I know be in need of your services. Thank you also for all the information you sent through to me - informative and invaluable. I will sleep tonight!"
Deborah Webb
Verified Buyer
"Being professional informative listening friendly and brill quick to answer the phone . Thankyou"
Martin Bishop
Verified Buyer
"Good morning, From my very first phone call & while being very professional Hilary made me feel reassured over my confusing situation.. Over the next few weeks Hilary either phoned, sent emails or sent texts on any updated developments.. I must emphasize that every conversation with Hilary made me feel more reassured & confident regarding the outcome.. It took several months for the matter to be resolved & Hilary was 100% correct in her assessment of my case.. I would like to thank Kenway Miller Solicitors but obviously a massive thank you to Hilary for everything she did & for remaining so patient with me.. I would definitely recommend your services to anyone who encounter any motor offenses.. Many regards Martin...."
Nicola Woodrow
Verified Buyer
"Matthew Miller of Kenway Miller Solicitors is amazing. Not knowing anything about driving offences I was unaware of what to expect, but I was guided throughout, involved with every aspect of the case, they worked tirelessly behind the scenes for months and I’m pleased and relieved to say that the barrister representing Kenway Miller, a Mr. Collingham, proved very competent, appreciated how stressful we were finding the trial and delivered a happy outcome. I would definitely recommend Kenway Miller, the firm is excellent, knowledgeable and the staff very approachable. Thank you so much for all your help. It’s very much appreciated. I will always be grateful."
"Full acquittal before trial couldn’t have wished for anything better. Amazing staff who are always available to talk to and put you at ease. Tom was fabulous, amazing barrister with a great character."
Anne-Marie Dickson
Verified Buyer
"I was falsely accused of a motoring offence. The firm were thorough in their defence and pro active in follow ups and getting the right outcome. I am eternally grateful to them for getting me the right outcome."
Kenway Miller Solictors is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews