Kenway Miller Solictors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kenway Miller Solictors
Telephone
"Hello, my odds were stacked against me! Caught speeding by Rearview camera on motorway. 107 mph. I was bang to rights. I turned to kenway miller halfway through my case! (Cry for help) Hillary (kenway miller) Responded, with complete professionism, & eased my pre trial concerns. My appointee barrister Delivered nothing short of (elite level) Before/ During/ & after. Keyway miller overturned inevitable driving ban!! Walked away with 6 points & fine. (Huge learning curve) Would Strongly recommend. 👌"
"I would highly recommend kenway millers for any driving offences. The support is great and they provide excellent service. They are only a phone call away and always happy to help. At the end of the case, I received brilliant results all Thanks to kenway millers for all there help."
"Professional, knowledgable and a pleasure to deal with! Great result worth the money would highly recommend!"
"Hillary was fantastic. She's someone who sits back and listens while you tell her the situation, and then calmly and concisely advises a course of action - which in my case turned out to be ideal and made any potential drama disappear before it could happen. Whilst I hope never to need her services again, she'll be the first call I'd advise anyone to make should they be in a spot of motoring bother."
"I would highly recommend Kenway Millar Hilary was an amazing support and knowledgable throughout a difficult complicated case. She was always on hand and kept in contact and was never too busy to answer any questions which is an important part of the process. The barrister who was instructed by Hilary was fantastic he arrived and knew all about the case and again reassured and supported us through the court process. If you are looking for great solicitors for motoring offences then You couldn’t get better than Kenway Millar"
"Kenway Miller Solicitors were very professional in the way they dealt with a driving offence incurred by our Van Operative. We were successful in our appeal to keep him on the road. Hillary is superb, always available to answer any questions we had. Thank you for your support. Kevin Roberts Commercial Director Rosemount Flooring uk Ltd"
"I found my self in a very horrible place once I had been charged with failing to provide a specimen I thought I had no hope and looking at a minimum 18 month ban. I did instruct another law firm before I found Matthew and Hilary at Kenway Miller. This other law firm didn’t have a clue with 3 days before court they had told me nothing what was going to happen so I rang Matthew and Hillary and with in 3 days they had everything from the police station Matthew went to court for me as I was in no fit state to attend it was adjourned till I was fit and when we went to trial a few months later these people are masterminds at what they do the final verdict was the case was throw out with no charges to answer too. All I can say if you ever come unstuck these are the people to call always there at the other end of the phone at any time both very professional and know what they are on about. Thank you Kenway Miller"
"Very professional service really know what they talking about definitely would recommend 👌🏻"
"Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable. Went above and beyond what I could have hoped for. Thank you for your support."
"From the outset of my partner’s motoring case Kenway Miller gave us both confidence that we were in safe hands. My initial enquiry was dealt with by Matthew who talked knowledgably about the procedure involved in dealing with the case and likely outcomes. It was reassuring to discuss strategies for dealing with the case with someone who is so clearly experienced in his field. The matter was passed to Hilary during Matthew’s absence and we couldn’t have been in safer hands. Hilary’s commitment to her client was nothing short of outstanding! Here is a lady who really cares about her client and who doesn’t like to be beaten; a winning combination! In the days immediately preceding the hearing Hilary was tenacious in chasing court officials to ensure that all offences were heard simultaneously, crucial to the success of the case. She was always contactable even on Sundays and my partner couldn’t have been better prepared for the hearing. Counsel instructed by Kenway Miller, Mr Nicholas Burn, was faultless! He was reassuring yet realistic about possible outcomes. He spent time explaining court procedures to my partner, putting him at ease and ensuring he knew exactly what to expect. Nothing was rushed or stressful we felt fully prepared and supported when we entered the court room and the outcome was better than we could ever have expected! Against all the odds my partner retained his licence and his job! As a solicitor myself, I would not hesitate in recommending Kenway Miller. Their client care is exceptional and their advice faultless! With many thanks to the whole team."
"I couldn’t be happier with the service and advice I received from Kenway Miller Solicitors and would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone with a motoring dilemma! I had already accrued 9 points on my driving licence when I managed to get caught speeding 3 times in the space of a month which meant there was potentially 15 further points to be added. I initially thought that I was certain to be banned for at least six months meaning the loss of my job and the inevitable problems that would cause. After speaking to Matthew at Kenway Miller, it became apparent that wasn’t necessarily the only outcome. With the help of Matthew and particularly Hilary from his office I attended court and avoided being banned. I can’t thank Hilary enough for all her help in getting me to this point, she literally spent hours on the phone to me (and at the weekend!!) preparing me for court and arranged for a fantastic Barrister Mr. Nicholas Burn to represent me at my hearing who couldn’t have been more sympathetic and professional. A massive Thank You again to Hilary. Kenway Miller Solicitors have restored my faith in Lawyers."
"Kenway Miller have been incredible from start to finish especially Hilary who took so much time to truly understand the position we were in. Hilary prepared our case to include every fine detail and was very informative throughout. The barrister Hilary instructed, Mr Soni was also amazing in court. We couldn't of stood up and fort the case the way he did. Its safe to say we got the outcome we all wanted :)"
"Thank Kenway miller solicitors, especially Hilary. They provided me an excellent service with the best outcome. They were friendly, professional and gave me sound advice. Chantal jacobs"
"The service we received from Hilary at Kenway Miller was absolutely incredible. Although they deal with a number of cases at any on time, you are made to feel like yours is the most important and she was honest, caring, understanding and most of all so professional in helping to sort the whole matter with urgency. There is no inconvenient time to call as they fit around your lifestyle and find time for you whenever you need. The explanation of the process was crystal clear and I actually cannot fault the service at all. Worth every penny for the success and made to feel at ease the whole time. Highly recommended!"
"I have just come out of court with no charges against me after having a very technical case, it's safe to say these two 110% know their stuff. I would definitely recommend to anyone. Very professional and excellent service. I couldn't thank them enough."
"I contacted Kenway Miller Solicitors when I committed a speeding offence within my 2 year probation period, and I was on the verge of receiving 6 points and losing my licence. Of course I was terrified at the thought of a disqualification, as I would not only lose my job, but also be unable to help my family, who rely on me as a bread earner. The Magistrates' court my case was to be heard at had a reputation for not being at all lenient in cases of speeding offences, another cause of real worry. My first contact was with Hilary, who it was clear from the start was very experienced but who also immediately put me at ease, and calmed me down. This is mentioned in almost all of these reviews but I can personally vouch for her professionalism and humanity. She asked me for a wealth of information and first of all asked Matthew to look at the details of my offence, to see if there were any technical reasons to contest it. There weren't, so Hilary then put together the best case she could for submission to the Court. On the day, my Advocate was completely prepared, went into the Court I was scheduled to have my case heard in ,while the preceding case was in progress, and tried to get the measure of the presiding Magistrates. That prompted him to make a couple of adjustments to his presentation of my case, and the result was that I retained my driving licence, and though I was given 28 day ban, was given a manageable fine. To sum up, I made an excellent choice when choosing Kenway Miller Solicitors. I cannot praise Hilary and Matthew enough for their expertise and support, and would say that, if you're looking for someone to represent you with a potential driving ban looming then look no further."
"found this service very convenient and very efficient thank you"
"I contacted Kenway Miller Solicitors when I committed a speeding offence which took my totting up total to 12 points, and I was in very real danger of losing my licence. Of course I was terrified at the thought of a disqualification, as I would not only lose my job, but also be unable to help my son, who is currently in York and has health problems. Also the Magistrates' court my case was to be heard in I discovered had a reputation for not being at all lenient in cases of speeding offences, another cause of real worry. My first contact was with Hilary, who it was clear was very experienced but who also immediately put me at ease, and calmed me down. This is mentioned in almost all of these reviews but I can vouch for her professionalism and humanity. She asked me for a wealth of information and first of all asked Matthew to look at the details of my offence, to see if there were any technical reasons to contest it. There weren't, so Hilary then put together the best case she could for submission to the Court. On the day, my Advocate was completely prepared, went into the Court I was scheduled to have my case heard in ,while the preceding case was in progress, and tried to get the measure of the presiding Magistrates. That prompted him to make a couple of adjustments to his presentation of my case, and the result was that I retained my driving licence, and though I was given three points, was given a manageable fine. To sum up, I made an excellent choice when I contacted Kenway Miller, I cannot praise Hilary and Matthew enough for their expertise and support, and would say that, if you're scouring the internet looking for a Solicitor to help you with a potential driving ban, don't bother talking to anyone else, just call them."
"I contact Hilary at Kenway Miller very late on the day before my case was due to be heard. Although it was too late for them to represent me in court, the advice i was given was invaluable in helping me keep my license. Hilary couldnt have been more helpful and the fact that they were willing to help even though they were not going to make any money out of it was even more commendable and i would imagine quite rare in that industry. I would have no hesitation in reccomending them as a company. i just hope i dont have to call on thier services myself again."
"I spoke to Hilary regarding my speeding offense as i was in danger of having my licensed revoked, Hilary advised me on what the best course of action was with alternative punishments available at magistrates discretion.I had a 21 day disqualification with a fine but no points and kept license. I would like to thank Hilary for her help and advise and would recommend to anyone in the same position"
Kenway Miller Solictors is rated 4.96 based on 50 reviews