Moss Terminator Reviews

of reviewers recommend Moss Terminator
Read Moss Terminator Reviews
Great products - get rid of moss and keep it at bay. Super customer service. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant products
This is my second order of Moss Terminator. Works really well with prompt delivery. Thank you!
Used moss terminator in the past found to be very good on roof tiles
Excellent service with good products
Very helpful and lovely team; rapid delivery as promised, in fact better than promised. Product seems to be doing its stuff and I like that it’s pet-friendly and safer all round. Our moss is thicker than I’d thought / hoped, so I am using quite a high concentration.
Fantastic delivery speed, and it is a fantastic product that I can't do without
Easy to order the item at a reasonable price. Small hiccup with clarification of order but personnel very efficient helpful and polite so that it was sorted without any delay in deliver.
Great product
well done.
Good service
Delivered the very next day and I used the Remover over the weekend - my path looks good as new now!
Ordered remover before 11 am and it was delivered next day. Product killed the moss almost immediately but will need scraping off.The algae on the patio appears to be fading
Thanks for the review David! We're glad to hear the moss and algae has already died off. It will naturally fade away over the coming week, especially if there's some rainfall, but you can of course brush, scrap or pressure wash it off if you want your surface to be clear as soon as possible.
Moss Terminator is rated 4.56 based on 18 reviews