MORI Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend MORI

How would you rate MORI?

Charlotte
Verified Reviewer

I have to say I'm surprised by the quality. Had I paid full price for the muslin and blanket I recieved I would have been disappointed. I'm not sure the quality of the product represents the price put on them. I expected it to be a really luxury feeling muslin and it doesn't feel as nice as my sainsburys Tu Muslins. The blacket is pretty and as I got it free is lovely. But it's very thin and the sewing is slightly uneven. I am certain I could have bought similar quality in a supermarket! This saddens me as I have been waiting to buy a muslin from you for a sale and when I saw the offer I was so excited to receive it. Sadly I am not sure I will buy anymore from mori
Postage and communication was brilliant and fast!
Claire
Unverified Reviewer

Fantastic quality products, speedy delivery with minimum packaging. Lovely story behind the company
Eva
Verified Reviewer

I'd definitely recommend MORI products to anyone! The SleepSuits are of incredible quality and the organic bamboo cotton is so soft and just perfect for my baby's skin. I've now bought several products, sizing up as my baby grows and they always arrive very fast and in perfect condition.
Rebecca
Unverified Reviewer

I looked at ordering a cuddle blanket and was sent a Facebook offer that if I ordered this I would receive a free blanket (send-me-blanket), however when I tried to apply the offer the web page showed that I was not entitled to the offer I had been sent. I emailed your support team and was assured I would receive the blanket. I then ordered the cuddle blanket, and as this is a gift for my new niece I also ordered gift wrapping. However when my parcel arrived the offer blanket was not there (it has subsequently been sent but only after further email), the gift wrapping was damaged and further emails and photographs of evidence, refunded my gift wrapping costs, sort of not the point I wanted a gift wrapped present for my niece, if I had known the amount of hassle to end up with a very disappointing result I would not have placed the order, I was also a little disappointed by the cuddle blanket itself, it was less substantial than I expected, and looks very high street rather than a quality gift. Overall a very disappointing experience that has taken up much of my time.
Igor
Verified Reviewer

Amazing quality of the products, ordered many times now, primarily as gifts. They are always well received and loved by the babies and parents! The sleepsuits are sooo soft even after washing multiple times and keep the babies sleeping tight. Also the delivery was always very quick and reliable. Would recommend!
Gabriella
Verified Reviewer

Shipping and service was excellent, even though I live in Hawaii so any delay could have been acceptable but my blanket arrived within days with a tracking number. The blanket looks exactly like in the photos, however, based on all the reviews I expected it to be very soft and upon opening the package I was surprised by how much the material and feel did not meet my expectations. I will still use the blanket and hope that with washing it will eventually get softer but I wouldn't have ordered from the other side of the world if I had known that this is what I'd receive. Maybe the other products are softer, made of different fabric, not sure but I do feel slightly disappointed.
Claire
Verified Reviewer

I bought the Play Date set as a present for my nephew! He looks so cute in it and the mum was really surprised by the softness of MORI products ! Absolutely best gift I have ever bought !
Ivan

Really awesome!

Very nice products. Great choice
Unverified Reviewer

Very soft materials but I struggle with the sleepsuits as my baby gets lost in them...his legs get tangled as the material is almost too soft and stretches Sorge can wriggle his legs out and up, then can't get them back into the sleepsuit legs...I have received several with my subscription and not putting them on baby now..
Verified Buyer

I got the newborn package and baby is due in 3 months time. Stuff arrived on expected date, and I was so pleased. Beautiful soft material, something magical about bamboo mix. I can't wait to dress my new baby with these beautiful soft clothes. Thank you, Mori. Will be back for more!
Hayley Smith
Verified Buyer

Our 3 week old baby loves being swaddled but breaks free from blankets/muslins and wakes himself up. For the first time he slept 5 hours at night while using his Mori swaddle bag - hopefully this will continue!
Lauren Allington
Verified Buyer

Really disappointed with the packaging. We ordered what I thought was meant to come in a hamper or nice box but the items came individually in just plastic covers. Also in the note I wanted written on the gift tag was really messy and smudged that we couldn't even use it. Really disappointed as when you spend a lot of money on gift you except the presentation to be nice. I wouldn't buy gifts for people from here again.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and beautifully packaged.
Verified Buyer

The fabrics are super soft and the designs are elagent and minimal - a welcome change from other clothing options. She loves the sleeping bag - at last! My only problem is that my 5 week old baby (at the time of ordering) had a growth spurt the week the starter set arrived, and no longer fits in the 0-3 month sleep suits, vests or sleeping bag. I'm gutted as she's only worn the clothing once! I'm not sure I can yet justify the cost of the next size up so soon.
Verified Buyer

Beautifully soft, practical garments. Price assures great quality.
Jacqui Deacon
Verified Buyer

Mori is just amazing! I have known about them since my baby was born. Their clothing is incredible quality and I feel so happy knowing it is safe and soft for my baby. I am so in love with this brand.
Mrs Lorenza Stewart-Young
Verified Buyer

The quality of Mori clothes is just brilliant, super soft, delicate and I have found they seem to last my daughter for ages, even when she is technically out of the age band. I love the communications, updates etc via Facebook messages, you always feel informed.
Verified Buyer

I really love MORI's muslins. The only negative comment I have is that I was a bit disappointed by how they were packaged, as they were a present for a friend. Thank you.
Sue Hall
Verified Buyer

My eighth grandchild has just been born so I wanted to buy something for him. The body suit and the blanket were so incredibly soft, just what I wanted to put next to the soft skin of this precious baby.
MORI is rated 4.49 based on 392 reviews