MORI Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend MORI

How would you rate MORI ?

Hayley Smith
"Our 3 week old baby loves being swaddled but breaks free from blankets/muslins and wakes himself up. For the first time he slept 5 hours at night while using his Mori swaddle bag - hopefully this will continue!"
Mrs Lorenza Stewart-Young
"The quality of Mori clothes is just brilliant, super soft, delicate and I have found they seem to last my daughter for ages, even when she is technically out of the age band. I love the communications, updates etc via Facebook messages, you always feel informed."
Bruna Leite
"I've been purhasing Mori items for my 6 months twins since before they were born and I absolutely love it! I never grow tired of its colors and models. I just buy one size up every couple of months of the same items! Love it! And so glad you deliver in Brazil :)"
"I ordered a sleeping bag for my baby. It arrived with the stitching ripped. I contacted Mori with photos and they took a few days to reply and then requested me to send back the sleeping bag and then they would send me a replacement once it was received, so my baby would have no sleeping bag during this time! A compnay such as this I would have expected an apology and a replacement sent out immediately. Very disappointed with their service."
"I decided to order the hospital starter pack. The postage stated it would be dispatched within 2 days. After 7 days I had not received anything. I contacted customer services and they informed me that the size I had ordered was out of stock. I was bullied to order a bigger size and said that a body suit would be included as an apology. I had decided to order from baby mori because there was a free promotional blanket. When the package finally arrived a week later, the promotional blanket was missing. I have contacted customer services (Angie) has been contacted on numerous occassions for a refund but I have not heard from them. It is very hard to get refunds. The wu Laity if ge Muslins are not great. The clothes are very soft."
"More baby clothes are the softest that we have been able to find and they are beautifully made. However they are very expensive so we buy a size larger than we need to try and maximise the time that our baby can wear them."
"I love this blanket/throw! It's huge and has served us well as a playmat, den roof, beach blanket, and sofa protector all summer. It's light enough to bring anywhere but big enough to be truly multipurpose. Washes well and I can see us using for years to come as it isn't too 'babyish' either."
"I have to say I'm surprised by the quality. Had I paid full price for the muslin and blanket I recieved I would have been disappointed. I'm not sure the quality of the product represents the price put on them. I expected it to be a really luxury feeling muslin and it doesn't feel as nice as my sainsburys Tu Muslins. The blacket is pretty and as I got it free is lovely. But it's very thin and the sewing is slightly uneven. I am certain I could have bought similar quality in a supermarket! This saddens me as I have been waiting to buy a muslin from you for a sale and when I saw the offer I was so excited to receive it. Sadly I am not sure I will buy anymore from mori Postage and communication was brilliant and fast!"
"Fantastic quality products, speedy delivery with minimum packaging. Lovely story behind the company"
"I'd definitely recommend MORI products to anyone! The SleepSuits are of incredible quality and the organic bamboo cotton is so soft and just perfect for my baby's skin. I've now bought several products, sizing up as my baby grows and they always arrive very fast and in perfect condition."
"I looked at ordering a cuddle blanket and was sent a Facebook offer that if I ordered this I would receive a free blanket (send-me-blanket), however when I tried to apply the offer the web page showed that I was not entitled to the offer I had been sent. I emailed your support team and was assured I would receive the blanket. I then ordered the cuddle blanket, and as this is a gift for my new niece I also ordered gift wrapping. However when my parcel arrived the offer blanket was not there (it has subsequently been sent but only after further email), the gift wrapping was damaged and further emails and photographs of evidence, refunded my gift wrapping costs, sort of not the point I wanted a gift wrapped present for my niece, if I had known the amount of hassle to end up with a very disappointing result I would not have placed the order, I was also a little disappointed by the cuddle blanket itself, it was less substantial than I expected, and looks very high street rather than a quality gift. Overall a very disappointing experience that has taken up much of my time."
"Amazing quality of the products, ordered many times now, primarily as gifts. They are always well received and loved by the babies and parents! The sleepsuits are sooo soft even after washing multiple times and keep the babies sleeping tight. Also the delivery was always very quick and reliable. Would recommend!"
"Shipping and service was excellent, even though I live in Hawaii so any delay could have been acceptable but my blanket arrived within days with a tracking number. The blanket looks exactly like in the photos, however, based on all the reviews I expected it to be very soft and upon opening the package I was surprised by how much the material and feel did not meet my expectations. I will still use the blanket and hope that with washing it will eventually get softer but I wouldn't have ordered from the other side of the world if I had known that this is what I'd receive. Maybe the other products are softer, made of different fabric, not sure but I do feel slightly disappointed."
"I bought the Play Date set as a present for my nephew! He looks so cute in it and the mum was really surprised by the softness of MORI products ! Absolutely best gift I have ever bought !"
"Really awesome!"
"Very nice products. Great choice"
"Very soft materials but I struggle with the sleepsuits as my baby gets lost in them...his legs get tangled as the material is almost too soft and stretches Sorge can wriggle his legs out and up, then can't get them back into the sleepsuit legs...I have received several with my subscription and not putting them on baby now.."
"I got the newborn package and baby is due in 3 months time. Stuff arrived on expected date, and I was so pleased. Beautiful soft material, something magical about bamboo mix. I can't wait to dress my new baby with these beautiful soft clothes. Thank you, Mori. Will be back for more!"
"Really disappointed with the packaging. We ordered what I thought was meant to come in a hamper or nice box but the items came individually in just plastic covers. Also in the note I wanted written on the gift tag was really messy and smudged that we couldn't even use it. Really disappointed as when you spend a lot of money on gift you except the presentation to be nice. I wouldn't buy gifts for people from here again."
"Quick delivery and beautifully packaged."
"The fabrics are super soft and the designs are elagent and minimal - a welcome change from other clothing options. She loves the sleeping bag - at last! My only problem is that my 5 week old baby (at the time of ordering) had a growth spurt the week the starter set arrived, and no longer fits in the 0-3 month sleep suits, vests or sleeping bag. I'm gutted as she's only worn the clothing once! I'm not sure I can yet justify the cost of the next size up so soon."
"Beautifully soft, practical garments. Price assures great quality."
MORI is rated 4.47 based on 396 reviews