MORI Reviews

387 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

How would you rate MORI?

Verified Buyer

Our 3 week old baby loves being swaddled but breaks free from blankets/muslins and wakes himself up. For the first time he slept 5 hours at night while using his Mori swaddle bag - hopefully this will continue!
Verified Buyer

The quality of Mori clothes is just brilliant, super soft, delicate and I have found they seem to last my daughter for ages, even when she is technically out of the age band. I love the communications, updates etc via Facebook messages, you always feel informed.
Bruna Leite
Bruna Leite
Verified Buyer

I've been purhasing Mori items for my 6 months twins since before they were born and I absolutely love it! I never grow tired of its colors and models. I just buy one size up every couple of months of the same items! Love it! And so glad you deliver in Brazil :)
Igor
Verified Reviewer

Amazing quality of the products, ordered many times now, primarily as gifts. They are always well received and loved by the babies and parents! The sleepsuits are sooo soft even after washing multiple times and keep the babies sleeping tight. Also the delivery was always very quick and reliable. Would recommend!
Gabriella
Verified Reviewer

Shipping and service was excellent, even though I live in Hawaii so any delay could have been acceptable but my blanket arrived within days with a tracking number. The blanket looks exactly like in the photos, however, based on all the reviews I expected it to be very soft and upon opening the package I was surprised by how much the material and feel did not meet my expectations. I will still use the blanket and hope that with washing it will eventually get softer but I wouldn't have ordered from the other side of the world if I had known that this is what I'd receive. Maybe the other products are softer, made of different fabric, not sure but I do feel slightly disappointed.
Claire
Verified Reviewer

I bought the Play Date set as a present for my nephew! He looks so cute in it and the mum was really surprised by the softness of MORI products ! Absolutely best gift I have ever bought !
Ivan

Really awesome!
Unverified Reviewer

Very soft materials but I struggle with the sleepsuits as my baby gets lost in them...his legs get tangled as the material is almost too soft and stretches Sorge can wriggle his legs out and up, then can't get them back into the sleepsuit legs...I have received several with my subscription and not putting them on baby now..
Verified Buyer

I got the newborn package and baby is due in 3 months time. Stuff arrived on expected date, and I was so pleased. Beautiful soft material, something magical about bamboo mix. I can't wait to dress my new baby with these beautiful soft clothes. Thank you, Mori. Will be back for more!

Lauren Allington
Verified Buyer

Really disappointed with the packaging. We ordered what I thought was meant to come in a hamper or nice box but the items came individually in just plastic covers. Also in the note I wanted written on the gift tag was really messy and smudged that we couldn't even use it. Really disappointed as when you spend a lot of money on gift you except the presentation to be nice. I wouldn't buy gifts for people from here again.
Verified Buyer

Quick delivery and beautifully packaged.
Verified Buyer

The fabrics are super soft and the designs are elagent and minimal - a welcome change from other clothing options. She loves the sleeping bag - at last! My only problem is that my 5 week old baby (at the time of ordering) had a growth spurt the week the starter set arrived, and no longer fits in the 0-3 month sleep suits, vests or sleeping bag. I'm gutted as she's only worn the clothing once! I'm not sure I can yet justify the cost of the next size up so soon.
Verified Buyer

Beautifully soft, practical garments. Price assures great quality.
Jacqui Deacon
Verified Buyer

Mori is just amazing! I have known about them since my baby was born. Their clothing is incredible quality and I feel so happy knowing it is safe and soft for my baby. I am so in love with this brand.

Verified Buyer

I really love MORI's muslins. The only negative comment I have is that I was a bit disappointed by how they were packaged, as they were a present for a friend. Thank you.
Sue Hall
Verified Buyer

My eighth grandchild has just been born so I wanted to buy something for him. The body suit and the blanket were so incredibly soft, just what I wanted to put next to the soft skin of this precious baby.
Inga Volynec
Verified Buyer

MORI was the first baby item bought and it is so soft and delicate that we do not doubt our little will enjoy it even more than her mom unpacking Starter Set
Dai
Unverified Reviewer

This is by far the best baby clothes I've ever seen. I've read plenty of customers asking you to do it for adults and I completely see why. I can't stop dreaming of having Pj's with the same quality and materials, even more now that I struggle to feel comfortable while pregnant. Please do consider this! Thanks a million
Bwalya Treasure
Verified Buyer

Service was excellent, the packaging was minimal which I really appreciated. The clothing excellent for my daughter who has very sensitive skin.... thank you
Rosetta Federico
Verified Buyer

The blanket & clothes where delivered perfectly on time and they are great quality, so soft and I will definitely purchase from Mori again
Hana Capper
Verified Buyer

The most beautifully soft set i have ever felt. If i could afford to i would love to purely dress my son in Mori. The most amazing material i have ever felt.
MORI is rated 4.50 based on 387 reviews