medalstudio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com

About medalstudio.com: Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Click Here

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy

"Absolutely first class from start to finish. Great at communicating too. Their design brief from me was thoughtfully and creatively worked on to produce a medal that was like no other, highly original, colourful and made our event different from the rest as well as being great value as well- they are fab and I will definitely be working with them again and can thoroughly recommend. We are really luck to have them so close by."
Hi Liz

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this amazing review of us; we really appreciate it. We're so glad to hear you were pleased with the medals and it is great to hear that you will be returning to us again.

Medal Studio
"We have used Medal Studio in two occasions now, and the final product and their customer service has been brilliant! We are very happy and will keep using them in the future."
"This is the second year we have purchased medals from this vendor. Sound advice, and consultation before design finalisation and puchasing, flexibility of numbers added to the order whilst making and great product care, and quality upon delivery each sealed in its own plastic bag ribbon attached for effect."
Thank you so much David for your great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to share this and the photograph of one of the finished product. We hope your event goes well!

Medal Studio
"I’m so glad we found Medal Studio a couple of years ago - since then we have ordered all our medals here and never been disappointed. The expanding range gives us so many options for our small but intense gym events!"
Hi Andre

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate you returning to order with us. Your designs are always fantastic and we're always excited to see them!

Medal Studio
"Absolutely brilliant service, communication was always prompt, polite and helpful. Really pleased with how my order was handled even though I did make a few changes, nothing was too much trouble. A regular customer here."
Hi Kerry

That's so good to hear, we really appreciate your review. Always happy to help you achieve the best design outcome and great that you are pleased with your order!

Medal Studio
"Great service and product, delivered on time."
Hi Euan

That's great, thank you so much for your feedback.

Medal Studio
"Very helpful, creative and friendly staff. Vicky was great and quality of medal was awesome! Thankyou"
Hi Jason

That's great, thank you so much for your great review; I have passed your kind comments on to the team.

Medal Studio
"They were so helpful and easy to deal with. The product was amazing and good value."
Hi Louise

That's great, thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate it!

Medal Studio
"Great service! Would highly recommend."
"The customer service from this company is amazing. I needed a order done with a quick turnaround. I contacted them I think even before 9 I spoke to Melanie who was brilliant who enquired if the job could be done on time with the short notice, I got a call back from Glen who was very helpful and confirmed that they could. I had more problems with payment and emails but the Lucy and the guys were able to sort it out in no time at all. The artwork wasn’t 100% so it was fixed thanks to Will. And I received my delivery on time. I work in customer service and all I can say the experience was amazing from the medal studio team. The product was also really well made and looks very professional. Thanks for a brilliant experience"
Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate it. I will be sure to pass the message on to the team, we were happy to help. I do hope your event goes well and we're so glad you're pleased with your order.

Kind Regards,
Medal Studio
"Very helpful staff, great products, great price."
"Simply tremendous service, a real personal touch. Very quick responses from the staff and a product that is always excellent, great value for money."
Hi Alan

That's so great to hear, we really appreciate your review of us. We're so glad you're pleased with your order!

Medal Studio
"The customer service was quick and outstanding! Just waiting for goods to arrive now"
Hi Liam

Thank you for your great review, we really hope you'll be pleased with your order!

Medal Studio
"thanks so much! very happy with them"
"I have used the services of medalstudio twice now and i have been absolutely delighted with the quality of the medals and the speed of delivery."
Fantastic, thank you Brian. Your design for your medals looked great!
"Brilliant website so easy to order what you need. The customer service was brilliant and delivery ahead of schedule. Will for sure order again. The award they produced was for a client who commented after seeing it - 'Amazing Trophy Colin !!!'"
"Nothing but praise. Great service, timely dispatch and excellent product. Well done! There will be repeat orders :-)"
"Very helpful and responsive to my request especially for the deadline of the event. Fast delivery exceeding expectations. Thanks guys."
"We needed our medals sooner than the estimated delivery date and Will was happy to help, we received our medals a day earlier even! They look amazing, everything was correct and looked as shown. They came neatly packaged and our instructions were followed to a T. Thanks very much! x"
"This company is absolutely on point with customer service and product. They have been incredibly helpful from the start and nothing is too much trouble for them to help you. The medals were beyond my expectations and excellent quality. Delivery punctual. I would recommend them every time and will be using them again. Thank you especially to Vicky for all her help. 💯 customer satisfaction"
Thank you so much for this great review Alexandra!
medalstudio.com is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews