medalstudio.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com
Read medalstudio.com Reviews

About medalstudio.com:

Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Jo Event Solutions
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
John Chivers
More Photos & Videos
The review outline asks for comments on customer service, price, delivery, returns and refunds, but I’ll pass on the last two as I yesterday received a delivery for my cycling club of buffs (a much more convenient alternative to masks!) and the quality is outstanding, so it’s unlikely that they’ll come into play!
Customer service is truly exceptional, with Mel in sales and Will in design both going out of their way to ensure our order was fulfilled to the maximum.
Price was very reasonable and compared very favourably with some of the major online cycle clothing companies.
Delivery was earlier than stated when I requested that I need them if possible in advance of a committee meeting on Monday.
Overall, Medal Studio really get what customer service is about and my only wish is that there were more businesses who value their clients like they do!
MedalStudio are fantastic. From the first call Mel has been friendly, enthusiastic and efficient. Our designs were realised quickly by Will and the product we received is beyond our expectations; they really are wonderful and will be a fantastic addition to our event. Thank you all so much from the HU5k team x
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 15th October 2020
Really easy to use website, good selection of options and very reasonable prices. They did a great job creating the medals I wanted and were very friendly and responsive throughout. Would highly recommend.
Great communication and service throughout the ordering process; delivery bang on time and the medals were perfect. Service and quality could not be bettered. It's quite rare to get service that cannot be faulted in any way.
Custom neck tube bought for my sister's 40th birthday. Brilliant service all round - really responsive design team and customer service and product looks lovely. My sister is very pleased!
What a fantastic experience! From beginning to end the team were exceptionally helpful and went above and beyond to ensure our medals were delivered in time for the event. The medals were exceptionally high quality and all who received them on the day commented on the tasteful design. We can't thank you enough for the friendly and professional service we received and wouldn't hesitate to recommend your services to others. Thank you :)
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 14th October 2020
Hi Roberta

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review and sharing a photo of the medals at your event! It's great to hear that they were well received and really appreciate your kind feedback.

Medal Studio
Did exactly what I requested but if I'm being honest, you've done better than I originally thought. Brilliant
Hi Stephen

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it.

Medal Studio
The quality and service from Medal Studio was fantastic! My husband is running his first marathon solo because of lockdown and I wanted to be able to give him a neat keepsake. I sent them a design I did with free online software and they were able to send me a customised medal using my design. The medal looked even better than I could have expected and was incredibly affordable. Would definitely use Medal Studio again! Thanks guys :)
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 13th October 2020
Hi Shauna

Thank you so much for taking the time to leaving a review and sharing a photo of your finished product. We're so pleased to hear that you are pleased with our services!

Medal Studio
Very easy to deal with very professional service . Ordered buffs for out mc and was very pleased how fast they arrived. Would highly recommend medal studio to everyone .many thanks
Steve
Hi Steve

Thank you so much for your review on our buffs. It's great to receive your feedback on our whole service.

Medal Studio
Absolutely perfect for my anniversary present for my husband. Would highly recommend
Hi Lesley

Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you're pleased with the finished product for your husband.

Medal Studio
The ordering process with Medal Studio was really simple. I uploaded a basic design idea to their website and they were in touch very quickly with a proper designer to help make my idea a reality.
One the final design was approved, the scarves were produced to a high standard and delivered when they said they would be, so all in all a great service. Thank you very much!
Hi Sam

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review on the buffs you ordered! It's brilliant to hear that you were pleased with our overall service and product.

Medal Studio
Ordered some printed buffs from Medal Studio - Their service was fantastic and I am over the moon with the quality of their printed buffs - the colours are bright and vibrant and the fabric and stitching is top quality! Thank you to all the team at medal studio!
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! It's great that you are so pleased with your order of buffs.

Medal Studio
Product is great quality. Good communication. Really happy with how the snoods have turned out.
Hi Phil

Thank you so much for your review on our buffs/snoods. It's great to hear that you are pleased with them!

Medal Studio
Communication was easy with the guys at medalstudio. The medals come exactly as described and on time.
Hi Sophie

Thank you so much for your review on our products and services; we really appreciate it!

Medal Studio
Awesome result with my perspex awards.
Will be back for more soon.
Hi Michael

Thank you so much for your review. We are so pleased to hear you will return to us in the future!

Medal Studio
Very pleased - helpful service, prompt delivery. Thank you!
Thank you so much for your review!

Medal Studio
Great quality medals, very quick turnaround, great communication and we were able to order smaller numbers than most companies. Very happy and will be ordering again when we can do our larger event once again.
Hi Lia

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review; we really appreciate it. We look forward to hearing from you again soon!

Medal Studio
We recently used medalstudio for one of our virtual running challenges and they were fantastic to deal with from start to finish. What shone out for me was their superb communication skills when we had a fair few queries etc. Will absolutely be using them again.
Hi Rory

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your review; we really appreciate it. It's great to hear you were pleased with our services from start to finish. We hope to hear from you again soon.

Medal Studio
Quick turnaround, quality product and understood more requirements.
Hi Dionne

Thank you so much for your review.

great service and quality
Hi Charlie

Thank you so much for your review.

medalstudio.com is rated 4.97 based on 189 reviews