medalstudio.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com
Read medalstudio.com Reviews

About medalstudio.com:

Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Very quick service in terms of design and posting. The design was just what I wanted and the award itself is gorgeous. Can't wait to present it to the lucky recipient.
Top level stuff, fantastic survive and great product.
I didn’t know what to expect when ordering these medals as it was my first time, But I can say I am extremely pleased with the outcome and the customer service was first class, would highly recommend.
Had a medal made from own design. Very helpful staff and kept up to date at every stage. Great work
Great medals and easy to get set up
High quality products and excellent customer service. Quick and user friendly website which is easy to navigate. Prompt response once you've placed an order to confirm your designs. Would highly recommend using medal studio.
I was unsure of the design sent to me, so they sent an alternative. In the end, I went with the first design and am thrilled with the outcome. The entire process was quick and efficient. My only negative comment would be the extremely expensive UPS 'standard' delivery postage (£10 for a light A4 sized padded envelope).
The service provided here was excellent. I had lots of questions about how to order the right product and details to add and these were answered extremely well and quick. The delivery was also quick. The medals were exactly right and how I wanted them. I would highly recommend MedalStudio.
Very happy with my medals and I’m looking forward to working with medal studio in the future to purchase more.
Absolutely stunning. Wooden laser cut medals look amazing and we got great feedback on presenting them.
Hi Vicky

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. It's great to hear that the wooden medals were well received, they are definitely a firm favourite amongst the team here! We hope to hear from you again.

Medal Studio
Medal Studio provide a very professional service, their medals are top quality and turn around time is really quick. The new wooden medals are really effective and their sustainability is appreciated by the running club members who’s sport involves being at one with nature as they clock up miles up hills and through forests.
Hi David

Thank you so much for your review, it is very much appreciated. It's great to hear that the wooden medals were a hit with the club members and reflects well with the sport. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Medal Studio
Excellent fast service Top quality product , with helpful design service - definitely recommended
Hi Tony

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review, we really appreciate it.

Medal Studio
Metallic acrylic medals The service was cheerful and helpful with a very fast turnaround. I was thrilled with the finished medals and can't wait to hand them out at our event. I will be ordering again for future events. I highly recommend medalstudio.com
Thank you so much for your great review and sharing a photograph of your medal. We really appreciate your feedback and it's great to hear that you were pleased with the whole order process. We look forward to hearing from you again.

Medal Studio
Great to deal with, accommodating with design changes, competitively priced, and nice to keep business local. Wouldn’t hesitate to use in the future
Hi Warren

Thank you so much for your review, it is greatly appreciated. We hope to hear from you again in the future!

Excellent service and delivery
Hi Michael

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Medal Studio
Superb quality buffs , excellent image reproduction and finish. Very happy with the product and will be back for more.
Hi Annie

Thank you so much for leaving us a review on our buffs, we're so pleased to hear that you are satisfied with them. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Medal Studio
Fantastic quality product. Very efficient and attentive staff. It took less than a day to get a mock-up design back. Very, very happy with my purchase and I would highly recommend.
Hi Elizabeth

Thank you so much for your review! It's great to hear that you were pleased with our whole process, we really appreciate the feedback.

Medal Studio
Love the neck warmers. Arrived really quickly and exactly what I wanted.
Hi Dawn

It's great to hear you're pleased with our new product! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate it.

Great service/price....fantastic quality
Hi Damon

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review.

Medal Studio
Great friendly service. Been using the company for three years. Never had a problem. On time and flexible.
Hi Enda

It's always a pleasure to hear from you and we really appreciate you returning to us each time for your event medals. Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

medalstudio.com is rated 4.97 based on 79 reviews