medalstudio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com

About medalstudio.com: Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy

"I ordered 200+ medals from Medal Studio & they were extremely helpful & patient! The medals look amazing - exactly what they looked like on the artwork request. The order process was quick & easy & the delivery was prompt. Would highly recommend."
"Great easy to use service that delivers bespoke medals promptly and efficiently. It was a pleasure to use the Medal Studio. From its on-line design portal, through design confirmation to delivery and email comms this company was refreshing to work with. The quality of the medals is great and made a real impact on our competition event. Large numbers ordered and delivered swiftly! Thanks for the great service! #KFE4Skills"
"Great communication, and an absolute pleasure to work with."
"Used Medal studio for the first time recently. Their customer service and quality of product was 1st class - buying process was easy. Highly recommend trying them and we will definitely be using them again in the future."
"I host virtual challenges to raise money for my charities in which i do my ultras for and i am so pleased with the service and prompt delivery of the medals, this is the only place that i will order my medals from"
"Absolutely first class service from the initial sending of samples all the way through to receiving the medals - we were delighted with them. We needed special winners medals for a new children's show launching in Newcastle and on the day, the winners were excited to wear them and the non winners jealous not to have one! We had great feedback so I want to pass that onto you. I would definitely recommend the medal studio."
medalstudio.com is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews