medalstudio.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com
Read medalstudio.com Reviews

About medalstudio.com:

Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 3rd April 2020
Raymond
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 16th October 2019
Liz Sellers
More Photos & Videos
Excellent service and great value for money
Great service, I only ordered one medal but they made the process really easy and helped me out and nothing was an issue,
Excellent from start to finish. Very happy with the final product.
Great service and loved the medals!
I have used the Medal Studio for both awards and buffs, the quality of their work is excellent. Their buffs are unrivalled for quality and price, whatever design you have it will look the absolute business. Communication throughout the process was brilliant, they want you to be happy with your product.
Get your designs to them now, you wont be disappointed.
Hi Rob

Thank you so much for your fantastic review on our awards and buffs. It's great to hear that the quality of buffs is beyond satisfaction and we really appreciate you taking the time to leave the feedback.

Medal Studio
Our medals are treasured by everyone who received them. This is our second year of ordering and we will always use medal studio in the future. The products are fantastic quality and the staff are really very helpful. Thank you for making my work easier.
Hi Emma

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. It's brilliant to hear that you have been so pleased with our services that you have ordered with us again. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Medal Studio
Great product fantastic quality and affordable price

We definitely be ordering from them again
Hi Ryan

Thank you for your review; it's great to hear that you will be looking to order from us again!

Medal Studio
I was only wanting 2 medals so it was great to be able to know the cost up front with no minimum order. Also the fact I could do everything online meant I could create it during the evenings. All this is before the medal itself which is everything I wanted. So thank you !!
Hi Alan

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review; we really appreciate it. We're so pleased to hear that you were happy with our service from start to finish.

Medal Studio
Great value, quick turnaround (even when the UK was in lockdown due to Coronavirus) and excellent customer service.
Hi Sam

Thank you so much for your review, it's great to hear you are pleased with our services.

Medal Studio
Medal Studio could not have been more helpful. I called up because I was unsure about how to do a design. I spoke to a lovely helpful lady. I had a design sent very quickly and when I asked for a small modification it was done like a flash.
The lovely medals arrived, very smart. Great price.
Five stars.
Hi Megan

Thank you so much for your review; it's great to hear that you were pleased with our service from start to finish.

Medal Studio
Over the past few months I've been using these guys for medals and race buffs. Super helpful, very fast service and great quality products.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review on our medals and buffs. We really appreciate your feedback.

Medal Studio
From first enquiry to receiving my medals the customer care and quality has been excellent. Speedy communications, quick turn around and awesome medals delivered to my door with ease. Will definitely be using again and again for my events.
Hi Fiona

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your review. It's great to hear that you are pleased with our services and that you will be using us again for your future events!

Medal Studio
Exactly what I wanted. Had some club buffs designed.. quick and friendly service.. designed exactly how I wanted. Quality is brill, definitely going order future buffs from here again.
Hi Gemma

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your review. It's great to hear you're impressed with our buffs and the quality of them. We look forward to hearing from you again!

Medal Studio
Great product. Excellent service.
Hi Helen

Thank you so much for your review.

Medal Studio
Excellent service, really helpful team. Have already recommended to a friend.
Hi Linda

Thank you so much for your review; we really appreciate your recommendation.

Medal Studio
From start to finish the guys at medal studio were truly outstanding. Answering questions, providing support and guidance and all the way through the design & ordering process. Not to mention that the medals were simply the best we’ve ever received. Thank you so much, we will 100% be using you guys again.
Hi Dan

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your great review; we really appreciate it. We're so pleased that you are happy with our products and plan to use us again.

Medal Studio
Excellent service and quality. Will be coming back for future events
Hi Matthew

Thank you for your review; it's great to hear you're pleased with our services. We're so glad you're planning to return to us again in the future!

Medal Studio
From award design to delivery I had excellent service all the way through. I ordered 24 individual awards. Very impressed, thank you!
Thank you so much for your review, we're so glad you are pleased with your awards.

Medal Studio
I have used Medal Studio on several occasions and to be totally honest, the service I have received, the help and support along the way and the ease of use of their website has been nothing short of fantastic. Every question I have asked has been quickly answered. The medals received have all surpassed my expectations and I can do nothing more than recommend the Medal Studio to anyone wishing to have medals made for any occasion..
Hi Gary

Thank you so much for your kind review on our services; we really appreciate you taking the time to do so. It's always great to receive your custom and we hope to hear from you again.

Medal Studio
Great service. Quick and made to measure. Plus open in lockdown. So impressive. For a well earned momento of all my running achievements in lockdown. I will be continuing to use again.
Hi Vincent

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We're so pleased that you're satisfied with our services and hope to use us again!

medalstudio.com is rated 4.98 based on 125 reviews