medalstudio.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com
Read medalstudio.com Reviews

About medalstudio.com:

Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 16th December 2020
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 21st October 2020
Tim
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 17th October 2020
Gary Gristwood
Great product and pleasure to deal with.
good quality product , communication was quick and efficient. They did what they said they would - perfect. Low number order - uncommon in this field of product. Fair price. Cant think of anything bad/negative.

Well done MedalStudio.
Very helpful in dealing with my order. Couldn't fault them.
Poor customer service
Lovely customer service and a great designer. My order for a running & cycling club arrived well before it was due. Great quality product. Will definitely use again.
I (the business) brought 7 off with our own logo supplied as a tester. The end design was very good and the quality was of a extremely high standard. We will be purchasing more. With the amount of disposable masks being thrown away each day it makes sense to invest in these and there washable!
I'm really enjoying ordering my medals from Medal Studio. The medals are different to other companies, decent quality and always arrive quickly. My only criticism would be the ribbons don't offer any text or advance design. I intend to continue using Medal Studio for my medals as the customer service is great and the order process is easy. I also particularly like that there is no minimum order requirement.
Great service. Great product.
Brilliant service exactly what we wanted
Great company, very responsive and quality product
Under promised and over achieved.
Despite my late order I got my medals before Christmas 🥰
Excellent!
Fantastic service, great prices, quick turnaround and the trophies and medals are excellent. Will definitely use again and recommend to others.
From the initial enquiry to design and multiple changes nothing was an issue. Medal studio staff went above and beyond to ensure we received 600 Snoodz delivered to Ireland on time and in full for our launch. Feedback from employees was excellent and is visually evident every day.
Thank you from all at LEO Pharma Dublin.
First class service and first class product - our basketball club could not be happier with all aspects of our purchase from enquiry stage to delivery - 5 star plus !
Very good customer service and a fast turnaround. Good quality product. Delighted. Thank you. Highly recommend.
Excellent customer service, fast delivery of goods and end product was of the highest quality. I would definitely recommend Medal Studio to others and would have no hesitation in using their services in the future.
medalstudio.com 5 star review on 16th December 2020
I was more than happy with you're service I would recommend you're company for all sporting awards .
My medals were excelent
Website easy to use, design tool easy to use, prices good, quality of product is excellent.
Brilliant medals that turned out even better than they looked in the design. We had lots of really positive feedback about how nice they were and everyone liked the wooden eco design.

Thanks so much for your help!
medalstudio.com is rated 4.95 based on 266 reviews