medalstudio.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend medalstudio.com

About medalstudio.com: Medal Studio manufacture and supply unique, high quality medals and awards for a multitude of sports and corporate events.

sales@medalstudio.com

George House
Albion Street
Driffield
East Riding of Yorkshire

Tell us how medalstudio.com made you happy

"thanks so much! very happy with them"
"I have used the services of medalstudio twice now and i have been absolutely delighted with the quality of the medals and the speed of delivery."
"Brilliant website so easy to order what you need. The customer service was brilliant and delivery ahead of schedule. Will for sure order again. The award they produced was for a client who commented after seeing it - 'Amazing Trophy Colin !!!'"
"Nothing but praise. Great service, timely dispatch and excellent product. Well done! There will be repeat orders :-)"
"Very helpful and responsive to my request especially for the deadline of the event. Fast delivery exceeding expectations. Thanks guys."
"We needed our medals sooner than the estimated delivery date and Will was happy to help, we received our medals a day earlier even! They look amazing, everything was correct and looked as shown. They came neatly packaged and our instructions were followed to a T. Thanks very much! x"
"This company is absolutely on point with customer service and product. They have been incredibly helpful from the start and nothing is too much trouble for them to help you. The medals were beyond my expectations and excellent quality. Delivery punctual. I would recommend them every time and will be using them again. Thank you especially to Vicky for all her help. 💯 customer satisfaction"
"Hi there I received my order today and I have to say I am absolutely delighted with the medals and your service overall. ..fantastic, I will definitely be using your services again and also recommending you to my friends. Thanks again Brian."
"I ordered 200+ medals from Medal Studio & they were extremely helpful & patient! The medals look amazing - exactly what they looked like on the artwork request. The order process was quick & easy & the delivery was prompt. Would highly recommend."
"Great easy to use service that delivers bespoke medals promptly and efficiently. It was a pleasure to use the Medal Studio. From its on-line design portal, through design confirmation to delivery and email comms this company was refreshing to work with. The quality of the medals is great and made a real impact on our competition event. Large numbers ordered and delivered swiftly! Thanks for the great service! #KFE4Skills"
"Used Medal studio for the first time recently. Their customer service and quality of product was 1st class - buying process was easy. Highly recommend trying them and we will definitely be using them again in the future."
"I host virtual challenges to raise money for my charities in which i do my ultras for and i am so pleased with the service and prompt delivery of the medals, this is the only place that i will order my medals from"
"Absolutely first class service from the initial sending of samples all the way through to receiving the medals - we were delighted with them. We needed special winners medals for a new children's show launching in Newcastle and on the day, the winners were excited to wear them and the non winners jealous not to have one! We had great feedback so I want to pass that onto you. I would definitely recommend the medal studio."
medalstudio.com is rated 5.00 based on 13 reviews