McCann Drainage Reviews

43% of reviewers recommend McCann Drainage
05AM
5AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact McCann Drainage?

Tell us how McCann Drainage made you happy

Telephone
"Charged £165 to look at my mums drains, told her she needed new one as it had collapsed under the house and it would cost £5000!!!! Wanted 50% upfront!!! Luckily we said NO. Got a second opinion... the drains were fine just needed clearing!! Do not use McCann!"
Are you McCann Drainage? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I am a pensioner and I called McCanns because I had a blocked toilet. They turned up and plunged my toilet which took ten minutes and charged me £162, I have phoned and complained but no response. I never complain about any one but I think this was to high think twice before you use. L Allwood"
"Absolute cowboys Do not touch,used to trade as building happy homes,then emergency drainage,"
"Member of staff came to my house to check the drains. Went down the drain then dragged his mucky books through my house (no protection on them) onto my brand new cream carpet !! Then took my toilet off where there was a blockage and flooded waste allover my bathroom floor, which he didn’t bother to help clean up and just leave me to do it !! Poor attitude Then when he left I tried to wash my hands in my sink, he had broken the sink whilst trying to remove it and not said anything, just shoved it back into place how it was. Not pleased at all!"
"Cannot fault, the lads did exactly what i asked them to do and they completed in a short time with no mess. Very lovely and polite with high standards."
"Very professional people, the drainage engineers were very friendly and had a great knowledge. Highly pleased."
"Great service, reliable and on time. Prices are very fair as well. Highly recommended to all struggling with blocked drains."
McCann Drainage is rated 2.57 based on 7 reviews