McCann Drainage Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend McCann Drainage

Tell us how McCann Drainage made you happy

Telephone
"Member of staff came to my house to check the drains. Went down the drain then dragged his mucky books through my house (no protection on them) onto my brand new cream carpet !! Then took my toilet off where there was a blockage and flooded waste allover my bathroom floor, which he didn’t bother to help clean up and just leave me to do it !! Poor attitude Then when he left I tried to wash my hands in my sink, he had broken the sink whilst trying to remove it and not said anything, just shoved it back into place how it was. Not pleased at all!"
"Cannot fault, the lads did exactly what i asked them to do and they completed in a short time with no mess. Very lovely and polite with high standards."
"Very professional people, the drainage engineers were very friendly and had a great knowledge. Highly pleased."
"Great service, reliable and on time. Prices are very fair as well. Highly recommended to all struggling with blocked drains."
McCann Drainage is rated 3.75 based on 4 reviews