Absolute Drainage Reviews

of reviewers recommend Absolute Drainage
Telephone
Read Absolute Drainage Reviews

About Absolute Drainage:

Here at Absolute Drainage, were specialists in emergency drain unblocking as well as planned drainage maintenance. We're the experts and we pride ourselves in our combined 25+ Years Industry Experience. We use the latest technology and equipment to ensure a quality finish everytime!

Unblocked my drain within 20 minutes of arriving. Fast and easy.
Lovely group of lads came and dug up my garden. Fixed the pipe that needed fixing and put everything back to the way it was. My husband and I were very impressed. If I need any jobs doing again with my drains I will be using absolute drainage. Thank you very much.
5 star service. They were here fast and sorted out the mess within the hour. I thought it would take a lot longer. Nice guys too. Thanks!
Phoned up about a drain being blocked in my garden and it overflowing onto my grass. Really quick response and had it all unblocked within 30 minutes of arriving. Really friendly people who arrived and were extremely polite. Very very impressed with the service. I would recommend these 100%.
Not reliable and very poor service. Did not meet the 4-6pm window. Had to phone to find out where they were. Said they would be at least another 2 to 3 hours. Would have at least expected a phone call if the job was delayed. Do not want engineer at 9pm on Sunday evening. Disappointed would go somewhere else.
Had a couple of the guys over to unblock a drain in the garden. They were professional and polite and had it fully unblocked within the hour. My wife is over the moon as she thought it was going to be a lot harder for them. 5 stars :)
I was recommended this company by a friend who they unblocked a drain for previously. They were really friendly and unblocked my toilet within 30 minutes. I had tried everything to unblock it myself but couldn't. They made sure that everything was back to normal before they left. Thank you xx
Pleased with the lads who came to sort out my pipes inside my garden. There was a bad smell and it was overflowing. They were here the same day I called and 2 hours later, the smell was no more and my garden was back to normal. Really appreciate your time. Highly recommend
I needed my drain unblocked and phoned these. They were here near enough straight away and managed to unblock the drain and made sure the job was done. Easy, quick and efficient service. I would use again if needs be
Spoke to someone on the phone and booked in the job. The same day 2 guys came over and had unblocked the drain and cleaning up the garden where it had overflown. Quick and easy to sort out, I couldn't be happier.
Really nice people who came to fix my toilet the other day. They were fast and fixed it fully for me. I want to say thank you to the main guy who fixed it as he was really friendly to my little boy who was watching him fix it. Thank you!
Needed some drains in my back garden replaced. They were here quickly and started the work straight away. They had to dig up a lot of my back garden but by the time they had finished, everything looked exactly like it did. Very impressed! I don't normally leave reviews for companies but they did such a good job I wanted to leave one! 5 stars!!
I phoned up to get my drained unblock and they were with me within 2 hours and the drain was unblocked within 30 minutes of them being here. I am very happy with the service
Really really happy with everything. They were round my house quickly and unblocked the drain within 30 minutes. I haven't had any problems since. I will be using these again whenever I have problems with my drains.
Really happy with how Absolute Drainage sorted everything out. They arrived on time and were extremely friendly and professional. A job that I thought would take most of the day, they had finished within a few hours and I haven't had a problem since. I will be using these again if I have any problems in the future. Thanks
Very happy with the service. They were on time and really polite and were able to unblock my drain quickly. I would highly recommend.
Amazing family business....Carl and his team are so polite and professional as a business...absolutely reliable and trustworthy local business...highly recommend to anyone who need any drain services. Carl, many thanks again. You're a gem! :)
Turned out earlier than expected in horrendous weather conditions and just got on with the job, what more could anyone ask for?
We found Alan to be courteous, professional and honest. Would certainly use the company again.
PS-thank you Alan for being so patient when my dog was barking and my daughter was crying. 🤣 It really is a mad house here so I really appreciated it!
Quick,efficient service would use again everywhere left tidy
Absolute Drainage is rated 4.81 based on 21 reviews