Max Electrical Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Max Electrical
Telephone
"The service from this company exceeded my expectations, they set the bar high, and are an example for others to follow. Special thanks to Shaun."
"Excellent service, quick delivery. Can’t fault them"
"Max Electrical deliver excellence on every level, goods, installation and customer service, I just simply can't praise them highly enough. I would recommend them without any doubt."
"Excellent after sales service"
"Engineer who fitted fridge was helpful, pleasant and professional. Excellent."
"Very good informative staff and good service"
"Salesman helpful and not pushy. Équipement fitted when arranged. Good to support local business."
"It wasn’t the fire I ordered winton was ordered coal effect log came Quattro delivered I am a bit concerned as I have looked at other sights and Quattro is a lot cheaper than what I paid for a winton fire"
"Had what I needed. Delivered on time. Installed ok & took the old machine away. All in no time at all. What more could one ask for. Plus the price was better the Currys"
"What super people, right from the telephone call to taking delivery. Very helpful, turned up when they said they would and Simon always has a pleasant smile. Look no further if you are after electrical appliances."
"Good product and excellent service. Thanks."
"Totally professional and helpful as always !"
"Brilliant customer service at a great price, would recommend to anyone!"
"Good service all round 😜"
"Fantastic customer service, prompt delivery & good value for money. Shopping in Lutterworth saves so much hassle. Max Electrical is a family run business who go out of their way to help you. Kim Wesson"
"We were very impressed with the service we received from the original enquiry til the delivery of our appliance which we are delighted with."
"Very efficient at the shop ensuring you get exactly what your needs are. Delivery and fitting absolutely superb with Elvis supplying not only truly professional expertise but a customer service that majority of businesses could learn from."
"Excellent service without a heavy sales pitch"
"Excellent service, although we have not yet opened our parcel. It will be installed at the end of August."
"Fantastic customer service, friendly and accommodating and competitive prices"
Max Electrical is rated 4.94 based on 262 reviews