Max Electrical Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Max Electrical

How would you rate Max Electrical?

Mr R Boote
Verified Buyer

The company notified us immediately when the cooker arrived at their storage facility and happily held onto the unit whilst we were house moving. The staff were efficient, polite and informative.
Mr P Gibson
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy purchase, no hard sell, good pleasant staff.
Mr P Warner

Good price & good service
Mrs Charlesworth
Verified Buyer

Great knowledge of the product I bought and I appreciated the time spent with me explaining the different models. Plus the delivery was on time. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent Prompt Friendly Delivery, Technical Advice received, Competitively Priced, Plus I prefer to Support Local Businesses. I highly recommend Max Electrical in Lutterworth!
Mr P Williams
Verified Buyer

Simon was extremely helpful on th shop. He had a good range of knowledge about TVs
The delivery of the TV was on time and the installation was quick and efficient.
Mr C Hallas
Verified Buyer

We had Friendly customer help and advice. Fast and efficient service. All the staff were very pleasant.
Verified Buyer

ALWAYS FOUND THEM HELPFUL PARTICULARLY WHEN NEED AN ITEM FOR STUDENT ACCOM IN A RUSH. DELIVERY ON TIME.
Mr D George
Verified Buyer

An outstanding experience from the moment I walked through the door with friendly knowledgeable staff
Mrs J Windsor
Verified Buyer

Supplied and set up our new TV at appointed time.
Prior to this they installed and set up one of our old TV's
to use while waiting for the new TV.
Mrs B Brookin
Verified Buyer

When ordering Sam was most helpful and knowledgeable and enabled to make the right
decision. Also when Jack installed on 30/7,again he was polite and helpful and informative.
Verified Buyer

Very Professional Service with Accurate Advice. Backed with great Delivery & Backup
Mr S Worley
Verified Buyer

We were very impressed with the service we received from the whole team. From ensuring we had a good price for the products ordered...to the delivery and fitting , the staff were very helpful. We will definitely buy from them again.
Ms T Johnson
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service in store and excellent after sales service. Installation guy was brilliant, polite, tidy and went over and above to ensure I was happy with everything and explained in detail how everything worked. I would highly recommend Max Electrical and will certainly be using them again in the future.
Miss J Richards
Verified Buyer

Thank you for your knowledge on the washing machine. Prompt delivery. Excellent.
Verified Buyer

Simple straightforward friendly and efficient. Thanks
Mr C Godsmark
Verified Buyer

Good quality advice with high st. prices.
Mr R Barnett
Verified Buyer

Max Electrical had in stock an appliance that other retailers had told us we would not be able to buy !
The shop is bright , clean and inviting .
The staff are welcoming , polite , knowledgable and most helpful .
Delivery was on time and Elvis was most polite and helpful .
Mr P Weston
Verified Buyer

Great service , great price ,very quick delivery best to shop local .
Mr Godley
Verified Buyer

During the working week I work in Lutterworth and live there. It is also nice to receive good old fashion service with a smile. I found all the staff I have dealt with over a number of transactions extremely helpful. I am sure other retail businesses could learn from your company.

Thanks for the good service.
Max Electrical is rated 4.95 based on 59 reviews