Max Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend Max Electrical
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Max Electrical Reviews
Superb installation
Amazing service and so friendly. Would definitely use them again.
Kept me informed throughout lockdown and did an extra delivery of some items when there were manufacturers delays beyond their control
As always, excellent friendly service, nothing is too much trouble and they turn up at the agreed time.
Pleasant and well informed staff in a well organised shop.
Purchase and delivery arrangements went smoothly, and the actual delivery was on time - and the outside temperature was 34 - and our new freezer has been working well ever since.
Excellent service from start to finish, highly recommend them
Excellent efficient service. From initial phone call to delivery, everything was dealt with in a friendly and professional manner. Very pleased
The staff at Max Electrical are always efficient, helpful and friendly. That’s why we keep coming back.
Good service prompt delivery . Quick back up with our problem .Highly recommend. Thank you
Delivered on time with care by courier who photographed a dent in the box in case of damage to the tv. All was ok though. Will use Max electrical again
Excellent service, as usual!
Soundbar came on time. Never bought anything from them before. Wouldn't hesitate to buy in future.
Recommend max electrical to anyone requiring electrical goods.
Large product range. Exceptional customer service. Excellent price. Fast delivery. Highly recommended.
The customer service is superb. Looking for a washer-dryer, I sent an enquiry via the website and was called back the following morning by Sam, who advised me which machines would fit my criteria and budget. My machine was quickly ordered, delivered and installed.

Jack installed my machine in almost no time, even taking a few minutes to sort out the pipework beneath my sink which had come loose, which was probably beyond the call of duty.

I had thought that big online retailers had the best prices, but that isn't true. The Max Electrical prices are very competitive, and sometimes even better than online. When you consider the customer service received, I think I got better value for money.
Practically perfect in every way!
Machine delivered & fitted without a problem, working well pleased with choice & service. I have rang up the shop &told them I haven't received a receipt or any paperwork from the shop I am still waiting. Looks like I will have to call the shop again!
We ordered both a washing machine and tumble dryer with installation from Max Electrical. The order was delivered during the time period agreed and the units were installed with no mess. The function of the units was explained. I would have no hesitation in recommending Max Electrical in future.
very good, nice gentleman.
Brilliant. Communications excellent. Delivered a day ahead of schedule, I was phoned to confirm specifics. Can’t rate them highly enough.
Max Electrical is rated 4.95 based on 868 reviews