Max Electrical Reviews

Based on 1,554 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
5 out of 5
Read Max Electrical Reviews
The team are always happy to help and very competitive on price! A great selection of quality items, available locally and online from a team that really know their stuff, that's why we shop at Max Electrical in Lutterworth.
Delighted with the help and advice from the salesman, to the installation man. Great service!
Max Electrical is very good as usual, though I do have one comment to make about the fitting service. About two days after my washing machine was fitted my dishwasher packed up. I was about to order another one through Max when my son noticed that the hose had not been reconnected to the dishwasher after the new washing machine had been installed. It could have been a very expensive slip for me. Otherwise excellent.
Thank you Mrs Bates for leaving us a 5 Star Review. I'd like to apologise for the inconvenience and would like to thank you for your understanding. If there is any way we can help in the future please feel free to reach out. Many Thanks, Simon
So refreshing to visit a shop with a good range of electrical to view. Even more fabulous to have assistance from experts in the field. Received good advice. When we had a slight problem after purchase staff were excellent liaising with company to sort. 5*****
Although I knew what I wanted when visiting the store , I was treated with courtesy and the assistant was very helpful. The delivery and installation crew were likewise which made the whole process enjoyable. Will use max Electrical again
Would not hesitate to recommend them, great service and good advice in store. Delivery, set up and old tv taken away. Would definitely use them again. Well done.
I phoned up for a new Tumble dryer.. They delivered and installed the same day.. And it was a good price, I didn't find it cheaper anywhere else.. Very good service..
Excellent service
Knowledgeable and very helpful customer service. Fast delivery to Northampton. Would recommend!
GOOD SERVICE AND GREAT PRODUCT WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY
Excellent customer service
Great shop would highly recommend love my new rangemaster staff very helpful
Excellent service within the show room and also delivery. Sales person was very knowledgable without being pushy and giving us space to consider. Delivery and pick up of old white goods prompt.
Always gives good advice on products so customer can make an informed choice. Have bought from them for 30+ years! Keep up the good work.
Excellent service
I choose Max Electrical as their prices were competitive and they could offer deliver within less than 24 hours. Brilliant customer service.
Always great value and service.
staff helpful. due to covid we had to wait 4 months for our fire. realise this was out of staff control but would have appreciated a call from them occasionally just to update us instead we were the ones contacting them
Personal and professional advice in the shop. Knowledgeable about their products. Washing machine delivered on the date specified. The installer was very personable and instilled confidence, given great advice. I would never go to a high street chain again, will buy from Max Electrical again.
having bought a new tv from max and been delighted with the support and help received we were in need of a new single oven in a hurry we rang at 8-30 am on Tues at 11-03 our new oven was delivered and fitted whilst I know that can't be achieved every time what a superb and friendly service we certainly cannot speak too highly of your service and didn't know such firms existed .thanks again for all your help and we are recommending you to all friends and family cheers from mr and mrs miller
These guys are brilliant- great service
Max Electrical is rated 4.95 based on 1,554 reviews