Max Electrical Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Max Electrical
Mrs L Nicholls
Verified Buyer

A1 service every time 👍 we have been using this business for 20+ years, they have never disappointed us and they go that extra mile in competing with the larger retail stores.
I would recommend anyone to go and pay them a visit when looking for a household appliance, you will not be disappointed . Merry Christmas 🎄🎁
Mr D Page
Verified Buyer

Great customer service both in the shop and with the fitting. We had a few problems getting the sound to come out of the stereo but the lads that fitted it were very patient and spent ages sorting it out. Couldn't have asked for better service. Thank you
Mr R Hope
Verified Buyer

Extremely helpful, Sam in particular. Nothing is too much trouble. Very knowledgeable and don't try to baffle you with lots of sales talk. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Mr G Hall
Verified Buyer

Great price and a great service. Best electrical company in the Midlands.
Mrs K Thomas
Verified Buyer

The service and the knowledge of the product they sell is second to none.All the staff were so polite and helpful.It was a pleasure to spend money with them.Iwill definitely go there first in future.
Verified Buyer

I wanted either a Bose or a Sonos speaker sound system. The shop was able to explain to me the differences and was extremely helpful. I chose the Bose Soundtouch 20 and 30 and have been extremely happy with them
Mr D Dunham
Verified Buyer

Staff were professional, helpful and courteous throughout.
All arrangements made were kept.
Local is often the best option.
Mr W Parry
Verified Buyer

The staff have good knowledge of their business and are confident to recommend the right products.
Mr C Meikle
Verified Buyer

Very good service from an informed salesman excellent all round.Delivery spot on
Mr A Pridgeon
Verified Buyer

Simon has continued from where Ian has started, and provided excellent service.
Technical knowledge was good, and the demonstration of the equipment sufficient enough to confirm my suspicions, that purchasing even more Bose sound equipment was the right thing to do, to increase my Bose collection!
Mr & Mrs Brookes
Verified Buyer

We have bought a cooker, TV, electric fire and dishwasher from Max Electrical during the last four years. Each purchase has been excellent value and the accompanying customer service has been outstanding.
Mrs M Harding

Mr A Pankhurst

Brilliant service
Mrs G Tew
Verified Buyer

Efficiency and helpful friendly smiles
Mr R Cross
Verified Buyer

I was kept well informed regarding the availability of my item and when it would be available for collection.
Verified Buyer

Prompt, Friendly Service. Brilliant team!!
Miss C Manchester
Verified Buyer

Staff were very friendly & approachable and allowed me to try out the product using my laptop in the shop so that I knew it would work.
Also offered to come out & fix any issues if I had them back at work, we are local to Lutterworth, about 7 miles away so this was nice to hear.
No problems so far though so very happy!
Mr & Mrs D Wells
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from this company. We have used them before and will certainly use them in the future.
Mr A Seccull
Verified Buyer

A personal service from staff who know their stuff. Prices to match the big boys and every question I asked was answered, I struggle to get that from the likes of currys. The delivery was on time and nice delivery guys as well. Will not go anywhere else from now on.
Mrs S Radforth
Verified Buyer

Your help and advice on kitchen appliances,gave me time to choose.
Also quick delivery to suit me.
Max Electrical is rated 4.97 based on 124 reviews