Max Electrical Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Max Electrical

How would you rate Max Electrical?

Mr G Tomlin
Verified Buyer

"Absolutely brilliant service and advice on the purchase of qled TVs \ bose life style system at competitive prices. Hassle free installation. Thanks to everyone at Max electrical
Mrs A Read
Verified Buyer

very happy,good service very professional service,thankyou
Verified Buyer

As always there to help and will match or nearly with most big retailers. Sam was very helpful
Mr Sanderson
Verified Buyer

Recently purchased a new fridge freezer very pleased with the service,product and delivery, thanks very much.
Mr R Moisey
Verified Buyer

Friendly, patient and knowledgeable advice. Prompt and efficient delivery and installation of chosen range cooker.
Mr R Westhead
Verified Buyer

You always get prompt and polite service from well informed sales people and technicians
Mrs A Divine
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with our Lec fridge/freezer. It's exactly what we wanted, is excellent value for money, and was delivered promptly and efficiently. Thank you!
Mr Clarke
Verified Buyer

From the moment I walked into Max Electrical I was impressed with their desire to help me in finding the right product, which were integrated appliances. The sales process and installation were flawless.
I would recommend anyone to use the services of this a local company over places like currys any day of the week.
Mr M Pattenden
Verified Buyer

This was a multi purchase, and they could not have been more helpful. The price matched any main sellers, and then because I purchased multiple items did a deal for them as a bundle, and held them for delivery until I could get them fitted.
I have purchased from Max Electrical a number of times now, and have used them for a warranty issue and both their pre-sale, and after sale customer care has been excellent.
I like to be able to support local business and would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them.
Mrs L Chamberlain
Verified Buyer

They are knowledgable and provide a first class service. Delivery and installation was excellent
Mrs C Greer
Verified Buyer

Knowledgeable staff, communication re delivery excellent. Even registered the 5 year guarantee for me.
Miss L Eggleston
Verified Buyer

Great prices. Fantastic delivery, both men were so polite and installation took minutes for both my fridge and washing machine. I wouldn't go anywhere else! Thanks so much all.
Mr R Boote
Verified Buyer

The company notified us immediately when the cooker arrived at their storage facility and happily held onto the unit whilst we were house moving. The staff were efficient, polite and informative.
Mr P Gibson
Verified Buyer

Quick and easy purchase, no hard sell, good pleasant staff.
Mr P Warner

Good price & good service
Mrs Charlesworth
Verified Buyer

Great knowledge of the product I bought and I appreciated the time spent with me explaining the different models. Plus the delivery was on time. Thank you.
Verified Buyer

Excellent Prompt Friendly Delivery, Technical Advice received, Competitively Priced, Plus I prefer to Support Local Businesses. I highly recommend Max Electrical in Lutterworth!
Mr P Williams
Verified Buyer

Simon was extremely helpful on th shop. He had a good range of knowledge about TVs
The delivery of the TV was on time and the installation was quick and efficient.
Mr C Hallas
Verified Buyer

We had Friendly customer help and advice. Fast and efficient service. All the staff were very pleasant.
Verified Buyer

ALWAYS FOUND THEM HELPFUL PARTICULARLY WHEN NEED AN ITEM FOR STUDENT ACCOM IN A RUSH. DELIVERY ON TIME.
Max Electrical is rated 4.96 based on 71 reviews