Max Electrical Reviews

of reviewers recommend Max Electrical
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
Read Max Electrical Reviews
good honest service
Highly recommend Max Electrical.Tv was delivered exactly at the pre arranged time, Simon installed it , completely set it up and talked us through its features,excellent service from beginning to end.ps tv is superb.
This is what excellence looks like ....
Our dishwasher broke at Christmas. We bought one over the phone. 30 minutes later it was installed and the old one taken away.
We also ordered a TV and were quoted and accepted a price. When they delivered it they informed us that it was now £50 cheaper.
The staff were excellent very pleased with our new range cooker would definitely recommend and have
I found the gentleman I dealt with on the telephone was extremely helpful and not at all pushy.He took the time to answer any questions I had and for a change, I felt that he was wanting to serve me. As arranged the machine was delivered and fitted with no major fuss and no mess.I would certainly recommend the team at Lutterworth.
Received lots of information and help in the showroom, and was kept up to date with infirmatuin rgarding delivery date. Items were delivered and installed on time and very efficiently and operation instructions explained very clearly and all questions answered in very friendly manner. Excellent service from start to finish
Always efficient Very polite and helpful. Very careful in Covid times.
Excellent customer service & product. Staff went above & beyond to support my needs.
As always an excellent service. Urgent delivery of washing machine on Christmas Eve, price matched to lowest internet cost needless to say.
Always first class service ,would recommend them to anyone wanting electrical appliances
Very efficient installation and service.
Thank you to Max Electrical for their advice and back-up when purchasing my smart speaker. Generally don't get this nowadays so will buy from them again in future.
My order was processed efficiently and courteously and the item (Sonos Beam soundbar) arrived on time. There was initially an issue with the acknowledgement being sent to the incorrect email address but this was swiftly rectified.
Consistently amazing service from Max Electrical - who would go to Curry's etc. when you have quality, value and service this good on your doorstep.
Very happy with the service all round from max electrical. We wanted to shop as local as we could and i have to say it was well worth it and will continue to do so in the future.
Thanks for your quick service when our machine broke.
You where picked for being close
Many thanks
Mr Simpson
Very Friendly, Great Service
Would Highly Recommend.
Ordered a new dishwasher on line on Sunday, and it was installed the following Wednesday morning. Excellent service on line and by the installation engineer, Jack.
Well done.
Best service and products bar none. Once you've used them you will never use anyone else for
your electrical needs. Most electrical retailers are now just robots, but Max Electrical are real
people who give you that personal touch.
Excellent service, would’t go any where else.
Max Electrical is rated 4.94 based on 988 reviews