Max Electrical Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Max Electrical
Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Great service and staff are so helpful"
"Very helpful staff providing technical advise and excellent customer service. Although they provide a local service I've found their prices very competitive when compared to the larger, nationwide electrical outlets."
"This is the second time we have bought an appliance from Max Electrical. As before, these guys are super helpful on the phone and always very flexible to best meet our needs. Great price, convenient delivery, installation, collection of old appliance and disposal of packaging. Max Electrical are definitely our ‘go to’ Electrical retailers. Do we recommend them - yes, highly!"
"The young man who fitted my new machine had a rather tricky job but did not complain. He Was very pleasant throughout."
"Called store to see if they had a product in store and was told they had. They agreed to take product off the shelf for me, no deposit taken which was a nice surprise and when I collected it an hour or so later that day I was greeted with a friendly young man who knew what I was there for and promptly went and got it for me. Extremely good standard of customer service which is sadly lacking in most bigger stores these days. I certainly will shop there again ."
"Excellent service always"
"Needed a new dryer and would rather support local businesses so went to Max Electrical to see what they had. The sales assistant was fantastic, really friendly and certainly knew his stuff. Scheduled my delivery within the week and Elvis delivered and installed it. Such a gentleman and super knowledgeable showing me how the machine worked. Great experience and definitely my first port of call when I need anything electrical."
"first class service and good value too. wouldn't dream of buying electrical goods anywhere else these days."
"Excellent service every time I come into the business, you have my business in the future thank you to the team"
"Sales and fitting were carried out well and in a very friendly manner"
"excellent service - could not ask for better"
"Fantastic service and excellent goods. Christmas Eve order and delivered same day. Thanks"
"Always good service. Thank you."
"We are delighted with the service we receive from Max nothing is never a problem, and good service guaranteed all round"
"Purchase process was clear and easy, availability and delivery was very good, including delivery window options. Staff provided excellent delivery and installation of product and were very courteous to my mum who is elderly."
"Great deal, delivered when stated and so happy to speak to a real person early in the process. Why can't everyone be so good?"
"Superb service as always. Our old dishwasher broke down the Saturday before Christmas. Max Electrical delivered and installed our new one on Christmas Eve. The Engineer (Elvis) was so friendly and helpful. He gave us a full run down of how to use the new one and took the old one away. Buying local definitely pays off."
"We have been using Max Electrical for 18 years and everything electrical in our house has been supplied by them. They always offer great advice, a complete installation and good prices. When service is that good why wouldn't you buy locally???"
"Always a good service"
"Can't do enough to help very quick service"
Max Electrical is rated 4.94 based on 330 reviews