MARK 2 Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend MARK 2
Janice Baxter
Verified Buyer
"We bought two X-Cross ebikes from Mark2 for use with our motorhome. Really pleased with them, they are comfortable and easy to ride with an excellent range. They are also happy on and off tarmac and we have had lots of positive comments on their look and some did not realise they were ebikes as the battery is partially in the down tube. We had excellent service from infomation through to delivery."
Francis And Phil Mulvaney
Verified Buyer
"Cycling for pleasure or longer distances, the Mark 2 is a real pleasure, not only can I enjoy the UK & European hills with my mad cyclist husband but annoy him as I glide past. We have tested it well for its 60mile range, even up and down the Horseshoe Pass, Wales, or the Shropshire hills e.g. the Burway at Church Stretton - a serious gradient! I had Road tested a dozen bikes before settling for the Mark 2, I've made a great choice and would highly recommend it. Two of our Motorhome buddies were so impressed they both bought one too!"
Andrew Meadows
Verified Buyer
"There were absolutely no problems with the process of buying our bikes. Phone calls and emails were answered promptly and the bikes were delivered within days. The bikes are absolutely fantastic. The quality is excellent and aftersales service is superb. We cannot recommend Mark 2 enough."
Craig Jervis
Verified Buyer
"We had a test ride at the Peterborough Motorhome Show on both versions of the E;Bikes on the Mark 2 stand. As the road bike sits a bit higher my wife was more comfortable on the scrambler version so we opted for 2 scramblers which we have had long enough to form a proper opinion of now. Delivery was quick and efficient and assembly minimal and once the batteries were charged we were off. The bikes ride really well and the power assistance comes in in a nice controlled manner so you get going easily, but the true beauty of these bikes shows on the hills. My wife would usually get off and walk her old bike up hills but not anymore, the help you get is like someone pushing you up the hill but you still get the exercise as you have to pedal. Off road at Rutland Water cycle track we could get a feel for handling on rougher surfaces and the big tyres grip well in all we went through. Controls all fall to hand easily and gears and brakes are great as are the bearings going downhill . To sum up the bikes look good (not weird like some e-bikes look) and ride well and the power you get makes cycling fun again. Take a test ride because if you have ever considered an e-bike you need to consider the Mark 2 e-bikes."
Jeff Middlemiss
Verified Buyer
"Bought an X Cross, excellent cycle for all my needs. Exceptionally well made and the quality and finish are well up to high standard. Did have a little issue due to faulty component (not a Mark 2 problem)which was sorted speedily. I can highly recommend MARK 2"
MARK 2 is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews