Mark2 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mark2
Read Mark2 Reviews
After a very long search I purchased the Mark 2 E-motion cruiser and what a bike , the fat tyres soak up larger bump together with front suspension and most comfortable ,it pedals very easy without any power on as good as a normal bike but power there when you need it, I did 22km up and about the quontocks with no issues ,I'm late sixties😯 and it fits in the back of my Audi tt coupe no problem and together with the British company to call for advise anytime just ticks the box for me. Excellent five star ××××× service.
Being young and pretty fit, I never thought I would actually make a use of an ebike. However, when I was looking to get two for my parents, who are both in their 50s and 60s, I really fell in love with the look of Mark2 bikes. Both x-cross and scrambler were so slick in comparison with other, more bulkier brands. And since I needed a new mountain bike anyway, I ended up ordering two X-Crosses for my parents and a Scrambler for myself as well, thinking that if I don’t like it, I will just return it. Well that was the theory. Then they arrived, beautiful, carefully packaged, 99% assembled, almost ready to go. Next day I took that baby for a ride. And since the first kick of the engine, I was forever addicted to ebike cycling😁. The Scrambler feels so incredibly sturdy, high quality but yet it’s very lightweight so I have no problem bringing it up and down the stairs. 5 levels PAS is amazing but what I love the most is the throttle feature - when I need to speed up fast or overtake someone (and my god I do that a lot now!😁) the bike just GOES, instantly! Battery life is amazing, I have done almost 40 miles, various terrain difficulty and the battery has just only gone one bar down. I smash hills like never before and I can enjoy longer rides without being absolutely battered the next day. And needles to say both my parents adore their X-Crosses because they can finally go together, after all these years where my mom could not keep up. I am not exaggerating when I say that this has been a life changer and worth every single penny. I could really write essays on how well the bikes are built but you really need to try for yourself. Thanks Mark2 for putting a huge smile on our faces!:)
Mark2 is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews