Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
Chris McDonald has been amazing and really helped put our minds at ease. Nothing was ever too much trouble and he was always happy to help. We was unsure on where to go but Chris made up glad to of picked manor financial. He’s an asset to the company
Brilliant service. The person I delt with talked me threw everything and answered all my questions. 5stars from me.
Excellent friendly service. Thanks Nadeem
Excellent customer service, very patient with arranging an appropriate time to talk.
excellent customer service and very professional
Chris, the advisor who I spoke with about an income protection policy, was incredibly helpful, knowledgeable and friendly. Over our talks and emails I got a real sense that he was working in my best interest, trying to find the best deal that was tailored to my needs. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any kind of financial protection.
Very good good customer service
Been looking for income protection for around 2 years after doing comparisons and deciding my budget I finally came across Manor Financial and what a great guy helped me decide and choose the right product for me.
Fantastic service. Chris was great at exploring options for me and very patient. Whilst I knew getting the cover I want was going to be a challenge, I'm pleased with what I now have. Thanks again
Christ was very professional and patient. Was able to explain all products available for my needs.
Chris was very friendly, informative and took all the time needed to help me get the best insurance suited to my needs. He couldn't have been more helpful.
Excellent service
very friendly and explained well with respect.
Brilliant service from start to finish from Chris,highly recommend
Very good communication, great adviser.
Nadeem was very insightful and very welcoming to talk to. Took me over everything with great detail. Very easy to talk to and very good at his job. Value prices and very good value.
Amazing customer service.
excellent service from start to finish, Highly recomend
Very clear information. Good advices.
very professional company