Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
Fantastic service. Chris was great at exploring options for me and very patient. Whilst I knew getting the cover I want was going to be a challenge, I'm pleased with what I now have. Thanks again
First of all, Thankyou very much for your patience to get in touch with me. Overall my experience with the application was fully explained by Nadeem. All queztions fully answered.reasurance was given were i required it. Nadeem was pleasent in manner and has exrllent communication skills. My regards , E mc guire.
Nadeem was ace from start to finish. Great customer service, built rapport with his sense of humour and was very genuine. Explained the different options and even took time to go through my providers trust documents which were causing me a headache. A+, legend.
Nicole was lovely and explained everything well
After speaking with a few companies I was happy to go with Manor Financial. They were friendly and helpful and listened to what I actually needed. Will recommend them to friends.
Having dealt with Manor on a number of occasions, we have found them extremely helpful, very professional and easy to communicate with.
Setting up my policy with Manor Financial was very straight forward. The person dealing with my quote was very efficient and helpful. I would highly recommend.
Manor Financial is rated 4.90 based on 365 reviews