Manor Financial Reviews

Stockport Road

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy

Telephone
"Good service"
"I have taken one of their policies and found the rates to be very competitive and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend them."
"I would like to thank Micheal for his help as he does a very good at his job. And explains all the things you want to know and helps out by looking for the best polices for the cost you can afford."
"Fast and efficient service."
"Chris worked through all of my details to find the best policy for me . A professional service presented at a level and pace that was both understandable and informative. Thanks"
"Delighted with the service I got from Chris. Patient, good listener and not pushy. Very good at answering all my queries."
"Chris was very helpful and handled our Life Insurance policy thoroughly and efficiently. We are very happy with the service that we received from Manor Financial and would recommend them to others."
"Very helpful,very understanding on what I needed"
"Excellent product, exactly what I needed and the rep who I dealt with was very knowledgeable about his products. I never felt pressured into anything at any time. Definitely recommended."
"Quickly set up an income protection plan and at a reasonable price!"
"Dear Team, Please note that I am waiting for the policy documents to arrive and when I have agreed I will be more than happy to write a review Regards David"
"After speaking with a few companies I was happy to go with Manor Financial. They were friendly and helpful and listened to what I actually needed. Will recommend them to friends."
"Good to go with to save time but make sure you double check everything thoroughly with them before processing (got my job wrong even after calling me Dr through the whole consultation)"
"Having dealt with Manor on a number of occasions, we have found them extremely helpful, very professional and easy to communicate with."
"Great service and easy to set up life insurance and critical Illness cover at a competitive price. Very happy."
"Excellent service, very professional and the most competitive prices. Would highly recommend speaking to Manor Financial for your Life Insurance and Income Protection policies."
"Great personal service, very professional and also provided the best quotes. Would highly recommend for Life Insurance and Income Protection."
"Setting up my policy with Manor Financial was very straight forward. The person dealing with my quote was very efficient and helpful. I would highly recommend."
Manor Financial is rated 4.83 based on 18 reviews