Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
Very good on the whole except a man talking very loud in the back ground and I could hardly here my advisor. Kind regards
Great level of service, thanks
Excellent service and Nadeem was very helpful 👍
Nicole was very helpful, she explained everything clearly and answered all my questions. I’m very happy with my policy Regards Jason brown
I would like to thank Chris for his patience and extremely professional approach. Thank you so much
Mr Nadeem he is very helpful,professional And perchance
Excellent service and after care
All good,helpful friendly staff
Very good information
Very efficient and friendly service . Nadeem followed up my initial enquiry with no pressure. He assisted me in deciding on the best policy to suit my needs . Very simple to understand and answered any questions I had . Very prompt and professional with respect to my wishes . Feel relieved to have a policy in place !
Affordable deal,which starts straightaway.
Chris McDonald is very polite, great Sense of human with lots of experience he helped me through my application he explained every detail in policy very clearly. Thank you so much
Very helpful staff and friendly Explaining to details and a lot of patience.
Excellent service, Nadeem was very knowledgeable and answered any of my questions no problem at all, thank you again
“Great advice I was very happy with the service
Very welcome and explain everything
I am very satisfied with Nadeem Bhatti sales advice and skills in setting me and my family up with a new policy at a competitive price and significantly lower than the past policy I was sold by my mortgage broker.
Nicole was very happy and made me feel like I could ask any questions. She made the process easy for me to understand. So thank you xx
Friendly staff, listened to my requirements and the application was quick and straight forward. Highly recommend!!
Great advice I was very happy with the service
Manor Financial is rated 4.86 based on 133 reviews