Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
A friendly and professional service. Many thanks for your support in my query.
I have taken out an income protection policy with Chris McDonald, the process was managed and delivered very professionally and every step was explained in full, would recommend to anyone who is looking for any tray of insurance that these guys do to give them a call.
Excellent service
Very friendly staff, they explained everything I needed to know. Didn’t take long to set up and gave me peace of mind at last. I’d highly recommend them
The advisor I dealt with was very helpful in providing all the information I required which made my decision very easy to select the policy that was best for me and my interests, would highly recommend manor financial .
I could not fault the advisor I had. Very reassured me about what was happening. Very nice manners.
spoke to joel comerford. was very friendly. helpful and proffessional
Nicole has been a pleasure to talk with whilst setting up my policy, economical with the time as there is lots to get through and totally professional, I now have in terms of the income protection a policy that suits my needs. Absolutely 5 stars and a huge thank you Nicole
superb
Advisor was very helpful and friendly,to give more information.thank you.
Chris was very helpful today...went through everything clearly so I understood completely...friendly and very professional and got me the best deal...highly recommend...
I dealt with Chris McDonald and found him easy to talk to without the usual pushy sales patter , explained the product at length and in detail. Very happy with the service received thus far.
Jake was extremely helpful and informative. He is patient and I didn’t feel rushed to make a decision.
JOEL, was very supportive and never gave up, even with a slight difficulty. Very professional and excellent service.
Very helpful
Very pleased
I found Nicole to be friendly and professional she sorted things quickly. Very pleased!
Great service
Happy with the customer service I received
Excellent Service from Chris. I never felt pressured and he found me an excellent deal.
Manor Financial is rated 4.88 based on 176 reviews