Manor Financial Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Manor Financial

About Manor Financial: Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Click Here

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy

Telephone
"I wish to thank Nadeem for all his help in finding us the best insurance policy Could not have been more helpful Many thanks."
"I cannot thank Nadeem enough very pleasant kind and helpful, took time to contact us with all the details we needed Many thanks."
"Nadeem was really friendly, explained everything in full detail and clearly I didn’t have to ask him to repeat or for further info."
"Great service from Nadeem who rang me. He was professional but could also talk on a personal level too. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family."
"Professional and friendly service"
"When looking into Sickness income Protection for the self employed, I called Manor Financial and spoke to Nicole Banks. Nicole gave me a quote which I asked her to email to me, no problem. I shopped around and Manor Financial were the cheapest, so I called Nicole back and took out the policy."
"Very good. Explained everything in detail."
"Excellent service and very prompt. Phoned you back when you requested."
"Nadeem is generously helpful and gave me a life insurance cover that suits my needs at a cost that I found reasonable, effective and acceptable. He ensures to provide and maintain excellent service throughout including follow up calls and support after policies were in place."
"Chris was fab sorting out my insurance policy couldn’t have asked for more"
"I found them to be friendly, informative not at all pushy. With good communication and follow up. It was easy to take out the policy I wanted."
"Very very pleased with the service I received today. I felt very relaxed easy I felt as though I was in control the whole time and did t feel pressured at all. Joel was my advisor and he was absolutely amazing he kept in touch via email and phone, gave me plenty of time to think things over while keeping in touch just incase I needed to know more. Overall 5 stars from me for the excellent hassle and stress free service I received."
"Nicole was great and found a policy the met my requirements.. really happy with the service."
"Advisor was very friendly and extremely informative Gave me prices on all options that would best suit my needs Price was great and I'm covered straight away"
"Great customer service"
"Caller very helpful and pleasant to talk to"
"Very helpful and informative"
"Yes very good service and nice pleope, i am very happy. Thanks"
"No thing wrong first time buyer"
"Good service got my cover set up IN a few Minutes .... highly recommended"
Manor Financial is rated 4.85 based on 62 reviews