Manor Financial Reviews

of reviewers recommend Manor Financial
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
The guys I spoke with were honest open and very helpful, With both their information to give and the questions I asked.
One of the fastest/easiest insurance policies iv ever taken out and look forward to never having to use it.
Very easy to set up and all information I needed answered quick
Great service Joel was top class
It was excellent thank you
Dealing with any type of insurance can often be that yearly burden we don't look forward to but I can honestly say that my experience with arranging Income protection with Chris McDonald was a real pleasure. Dealing with him from the offset has made me feel at ease and it's clear to me he has my best interest at the forefront. I look forward to our future dealings and will 100% recommend your services.

All the very best.

Thank you.

Dan .J.W
Chris from Manor Financial Protection was professional, acccomodating and friendly whilst going through the process of arranging my income protection. I was pleasantly surprised at the reasonable monthly cost and now have the peace of mind that I am covered, should I not be able to work.
Excellent service from start to finish. We were dealt with professionally by Joel Comerford he was polite and courteous. Our income protection policy was sorted out efficiently and quickly and all our requirements were met. We would definitely recommend Manor Financial
From making the initial enquiry about income protection, Joel Comerford was polite courteous and dealt with us professionally. I would recommend Manor financial to friends and family in the future
Not the usual brokers company that tries to sell you whatever they want. Chris was really helpful throughout the process and listened to my needs and requirements to then offer me the product that best covered those.
I thought from the beginning to the end of the call, all well explained and I got the right policy for me.

I think we were both transparent and therefore I got the proper advice and right policy appropriate for me.
They was great and very helpful
Very proffesional approach. The agent Chris was fantastic - explained everything in the way that I could understand the policy, very patient, have done my cover by phone, which is great.
Chris was very helpful and made sure all my questions were answered
'Instant Online Quote' is untrue. They take your details to contact you later. Not what I need it want.
Good
Chris explained everything to me throughly, very helpful and has a very professional and friendly manner
Received absolutely first class service. Highly recommend this company.
Very respective and helpful would definitely recommend nadeem was very polite and joe 2
I got a good response.and when I did not qualify for the initial policy I had applied for, I was offered an alternative
Really excellent service, so patient and thorough. Highly recommend d. Thank you 😊
Manor Financial is rated 4.89 based on 249 reviews