Manor Financial Reviews

Based on 476 reviews
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Manor Financial Reviews

About Manor Financial:

Manor Financial are family run business, so we understand the importance of protecting your home and family above all else. We focus on finding you the best insurance policy tailored to your needs. We are one of the UK’s most trusted brokers for life insurance and funeral plans and have the experience and expertise you need to secure your tailor-made insurance policy.

info@manorfinancialadvice.co.uk

Suite TSovereign HouseStockport Road

Tell us how Manor Financial made you happy
It has been a none pressured explanation and well explained policy.I made an informed decision and with a lot of information and clarity.in particular Nadeem was very professional and provided a lot of information and support through it all. thank you
Speaking with Chris while looking at income protection cover could not have been easier! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and made the while process quick and easy.
I dealt with Chris while looking to take out lose of earnings insurance. Chris was super and talked me though everything and made it very easy to understand. I wasn't pushed into any decision by him which is not the case with other sales people. Was very happy with Chris and his professionalism 👍
I put in a questionnaire to enquire about getting some income insurance late on the evening. I had an email straight away that an advisor we ne in touch- by the next morning I had someone check in with me and get me a great quote. Craig was my advisor and I cannot praise him enough- the call was as enjoyable as it could be. He answered every question I had and was very understanding of medical conditions and did his best to get me the best quote price wise and also best to cover for me on a personal level. Great company to go with quick and easy transaction!!
I felt relaxed discussing the options available and questions answered well.
I found Chris at Manor Financial to be extremely knowledgable, helpful , approachable and honest. He made the whole process easy from start to finish. Highly recommended
Very helpful and got me a better deal on my income protection.
Explained everything very well and not one bit of hassle. A pleasure to deal with thanks again
My advisor was polite and professional throughout the income protection process.
Good and professional service I’m very happy.
Chris was Very friendly and helpful. Finally feel secure for If I ever needed the time off work.
I am a new customer of Manor Financial and am very impressed with all aspects so far and don’t doubt the excellent service will continue.
Very good
Nadeem is a great ambassador to Manor Finance.
£7.50 a week monkey well spent
Very good customer service
Polite and freindly on phone no pushy tactics
The advisor who dealt with me was patient, helpful and very professional. Would recommend this service.
From start to finish Craig was amazing. He explained everything to me clearly and concisely about the policy. I could not fault him if I tried. What a pleasant man and great customer service skills. Highly recommended!
Absolutely outstanding and professional service. Very highly recommended.
Manor Financial is rated 4.89 based on 476 reviews