Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker: Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

Click Here
"Absolutely faultless, excellent service, great communication and overall a very smooth process. It was a pleasure dealing with the team."
"Quick, efficient results, very patient explaining things to this first-time buyer. Very happy indeed."
"This is the third time we've used UK money man, and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future."
"V. Helpful v. Nice v. Attentive. Pleasure dealing with them"
"Excellent service from Matt and the team. Matt and the team provided a professional, friendly and efficient service. Always there to answer queries and kept us up to speed during every step of the process. Securing the mortgage we required, would not have been possible without Matt. Thank you Manchester Money Man!"
"We contacted Manchestermoneyman after we didn't pass a lender's secondary affordability checks. Matt Collinson went above and beyond to ensure that we found a mortgage that suited our needs and circumstances - one with a broker-only lender that we wouldn't have found otherwise. Matt was professional, approachable and maintained excellent communication with us throughout. No question was too basic to ask! We've had a great experience with Manchestermoneyman and are delighted with our mortgage offer. Thank you!"
"Such a great service from start to finish!"
"Excellent and very helpful team . I would like to say big THANK YOU for Paul Hefferan - mortgage advisor"
"Excellent services helpful staff,would highly recommend Thankyou"
"They work in a professional and prompt way. What I really appreciate is that the broker visited the client at home at a mutually agreed time--which is way more convenient than for client to visit their office."
"Very helpful throughout, answered all of our questions to the best of their ability."
"I could not fault Manchester money man. From start to finish they have helped me and my partner and guided us through each process. As it is our first time buying a house, we needed the extra support and they have sure gave us that. I would highly recommend this company to anybody purchasing a house!"
"I found uk moneyman just from a google search, they weren’t recommended to me so I didn’t have much to go off initially but felt comfortable following my initial consultation, which was over the phone. One benefit to me of using ukmoneyman is that everything is done over the phone and email rather than having to meet with someone which I would have found nearly impossible to find the time to do. I dealt with Jonathan Ventress throughout the process, and felt that he was very thorough and understood that as a first time buyer I had a million questions but he was always happy to take the time to help and explain. He is very personable and I felt like I was talking to a mate, and he would put me at ease if I was ever stressing over anything. I found Jonathan and the applications team very reliable and they would always reply to my emails pretty quickly and Jonathan was always available to take my call even quite late on evenings and weekends. I would highly recommend Jonathan/UKmoneyman, and would definitely use them again in the future"
"Friendly and very efficient service"
"Excellent service! Punctual and friendly! They do all the work efficiently and effectively.. all at a personal level! I will definitely will be using them again! Thank you so much."
"A friendly professional team, answered our questions quickly and clearly, and provided regular updates on our mortgage application, Would recommend!"
"Excellent service from Matt and his team."
"excellent service from Laura & Jonathan, I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a mortgage, very courteous and helpful during the process of re-mortgaging, thank you very much. Peter & Dawn"
"I can’t recommend Manchestermoneyman highly enough. Annie was so helpful and friendly to deal with, from the initial phone call assessing my requirements, right through the whole process. She got me a great mortgage deal and helped explain everything in straightforward terms. I’m so grateful for her help and for making everything so easy. I would definitely use Manchestermoneyman again."
"I received excellent service from this company especially from Paul Hefferan who could not do enough for me and helped with every step of my application so it moved swiftly through and Kayleigh Steward who kept me updated all the way. Nothing was to much trouble for them. I would have no problem recommending this company. Thanks for all your help"
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 222 reviews