Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker:

Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

After our fixed rate mortgage ended Malcolm found us a great mortgage deal that was suited to our needs. He managed to get a better rate and we where also able to bring the mortgage term down.
Very thorough and hassle free and kept us informed throughout.
Would definitely recommend .
A friendly professional team, answered our questions quickly and clearly, and provided regular updates on our mortgage application, Would recommend!
We contacted Malcolm and the team when our existing provider was making the process impossible and we were struggling to get a mortgage for our new house. We contacted him in the small hours of a Sunday morning, got a reply at 9 am that same Sunday and he met my husband the same day. We had a mortgage offer with a different provider in 3 days - this is after weeks of being messed around and our stress levels had skyrocketed - once Malcolm and the team were dealing on our behalf it was like a magic wand. We cannot thank Malcolm and the team enough they really understand the business, their clients needs and really will get things sorted.
EXCELLENT professional service .
I would like to say how fantastic Malcolm was. I rang him, explaining that I needed a morgage sorted within 2 days. I gave him all my paper work and he managed to get me a morgage with a brilliant deal in the time scale I gave him. I would definitely recommended and would use again in the future
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 277 reviews