Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker:

Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

Thank you to Malcolm and the team at Manchestermoneyman. We were very impressed with the level of service we recevied. As first time buyers we were very happy with the mortgage rate that was recommended.
We have had a few done,during lockdown and staff are still there and working!
I thought BTL Nathan was excellent before he was furloughed.
I used Uk Moneyman for my mortgage when i was buying my house. They were so quick and effiecient and were available to answer any questions or queries i had. They helped through everything and i can't thank them enough. Great customer service! Really appreciated.
Fantastic service, especially Kayleigh and Paul. Always answered my questions and kept me up to date. Will use again and recommend to friends and family
Fantastic service from everyone I spoke to regarding my Morgage, especially Paul and Kayleigh. I was always able to contact one of them and had any questions answered. Will definitely recommend to others and will certainly use them again in the future.
Excellent service and Paul and Kayleigh have been there when ever we needed them.
Kayleigh has also been great during the current climate (lockdown)(covid-19)

Thanks to the hole team!
Fantastic service from start to finish. Very professional and friendly always called when they said they would and happy to explain everything in detail. Thank you Tom for finding us the best mortgage that suited us and to Megan and Wendy for keeping us updated every step of the way. Would highly recommend !!!!!
We've been really happy with the service we received from ManchesterMoneyMan. James gave good advice and Megan followed the application through from start to finish. Thank you, we'll recommend you to friends and family
Superb service, friendly and quick
Thank you for all the help you have done for us during this process of getting a morgage, definitely recommend to others. Paul was very helpful and patient
I previously used a broker to obtain my Mortgage nearly four years ago and was a little apprehensive about doing so again based on previous experience however, Manchestermoneyman have been absolutely brilliant. Their communication and time keeping has been excellent with all communication being simple and easy to understand given the complexity of this type of work. Most importantly, every person that I have spoken to from Leo, Paula and Chloe have displayed excellent customer service skills and been fundamental is finding me the best mortgage offer possible. Highly recommended team of people.
Wayne has been super helpful during our mortgage application process and has made things stress-free. We've been updated by Wayne, Kayleigh and Mel every step of the way and we will definitely be recommending them!
Very professional service, Charlie and Megan's support was particularly helpful and would highly recommend working with them
Can’t thank Manchestermoneyman enough for all the effort they put in. Nothing too much trouble for them, especially Wayne, Kayleigh and Paul. Many thanks.
Great service from start to finish, Cathy my adviser has helped every step of the way securing me a mortgage with help from Laura.
We dealt with Kayleigh & Matt. Both provided Excellent customer service and regularly kept us up dated with the process. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Manchester money man to friends and family. Thanks again for all your help!
Could ask for more. Will definitely use their services again. Many thanks!!
Kayleigh, Chloe and the team have been exemplary from start to finish. I was skeptical about using a broker but not any more. Not only did they get me a better deal they did all the leg work and provided updates throughout. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Matt and Kayleigh have helped us getting our mortgage. Matt kept in regular contact with us at all times, always rang when it suited us with work etc.
I was always emailing asking questions nothing was too much and all information we needed we got.
Kayleigh kept us up to date when our mortgage was submitted.
Will definitely use this service again.
Thank you both.
I cannot recommend Manchester Money Man enough! As a first time buyer, I didn't know much about everything that is involved in a mortgage application, so I decided to contact a mortgage broker. MMM was my first choice because of their amazing reviews.

My point of contact was Paul. With his expertise and calm manner, Paul supported the process every step of the way and he answered my questions promptly. Paul also kindly arranged suitable insurance for me and suggested a conveyancer.

Amazing service! Big thank you to Paul and Kayleigh for helping me secure a mortgage so quickly and taking the stress of the process off my shoulders.

I will recommend you to all my friends, your service and value for money are excellent!
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 264 reviews