Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker

About Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker: Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

Telephone
"BIG shout out to Leanne Ashman and the team!! Having come across several problems with various properties, Leanne and the team was there at every step to help and advise my next steps. I would highly recommend Manchesrermoneyman. Will certainly be using them again for future property purchases. Thank again!"
"Well what can I say other than outstanding service from the whole team... This is the 2nd time I’ve used them and the service is second to non... Keep doing what your doing and I will highly recommend you to others for sure... Darrell"
"I have been extremely impressed with the service I have received from Manchestermoneyman.com. Wayne Dewsbury has been very helpful and patient. Laura Aves whom I have spoken with from their customer care team is friendly, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend their services."
"straight-forward honest advice , absolutely brilliant service thanks to Chris and everyone on the team at manchestermoneyman would recommend to anyone ,many thanks from Mike and Nicole"
Christie O
Verified Buyer
"Great communication, lots of good information, and very friendly"
"Prompt, efficient, professional"
"Matt was the most helpful mortgage advisor I've spoken to and he did everything possible to make the transaction easier, can't thank him and his team enough!"
"Really good service. Paul was fantastic and really helpful and answered all our questions. He came out in the evening too which was helpful as we both work"
"An excellent and professional service has been provided throughout. It was the best thing I did calling your team and can’t thank you enough for all of your help. Steve (Woodcock) was brilliant, so knowledgable and helpful and put us at ease straight away. He was so responsive and quick working that it made the process so much less stressful. He got us a fantastic mortgage rate and put our minds at ease from the first meeting, I trusted him totally to have our best interests. Rachael Campbell was a total shining star! Her customer service and ability to build relations with her clients has been excellent, best I have ever experienced from any company I have dealt with. I cannot thank her enough. She has made the process of house buying so much easier and having her on the end of the phone has been really reassuring. I feel that she was really invested and passionate about our case which is a great way to be with clients as it makes them feel very valued. You have brilliant employees in both Steve and Rachael. 100% recommend the company and I will be sharing your details with friends and family. Thanks so much again! Helen"
Mohammed M
Verified Buyer
"As a veteran to writing google reviews over the years and places and services I have used I don't think I could have given a company a more higher rating as I don't think 5 stars is enough. I've used brokers in the past and I've had a mixed bag of results... But with stricter rules with the banks there is little room for error... Prior to using Manchester money man.. We used another broker that messed us around for nearly 8 months that messed up our credit rating with stupid searches. Manchester money man introduced us to Steve woodcock. This guy was proffesional and very very knowledgeably.. He visited us at home so made it so easy as we both worked.. And from the 1st visit things just happend at lightening speed... And Steve kept up upto date every step of the way. We got the mortgage we wanted and my hat goes off to Steve and Manchester money man. The call centre staff were fantastic and continued to assist the process even when it was with the solicitors. Don't use anyone else use manchester money man"
"Great! Paul and the team were lovely, efficient and personable. Would highly recommend"
"We are very happy with the service provided by Manchester Money Man and the mortgage product they helped us obtain. We are first time buyers and Paul was very helpful, professional, and happy to explain things throughout the process. We switched the house we were buying part way through the process, and this was dealt with quickly and smoothly. Communications throughout were prompt. Overall a great experience. I'm sure we will be back to use this service again!"
"I was refused a mortgage from the Bank and had no problem at all getting a mortgage with Manchester Moneyman. Matt Collins was so easy to talk to and deal with and Leanne who processed the application was amazing...and so quick. I hardly did anything and never had to chase them. Definitely recommend and use again."
Danielle B
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service from start to finish. Very person centred approach for their staff team. Worked closely with Paul and Rachel through the Morgage process who both gave a excellent and professional service. Money well spent to say the least. Will most certainly recommend. Thank you to all the staff whom has been involved with a special thanks to Paul and Rachel for enabling us to buy our dream home."
"they helped with mortgage and got me a great rate"
"Quick and efficient service throughout my mortgage application. Everyone I have dealt with has been helpful and responsive and have answered any questions that have arisen."
"We are first time buyers, and Steve made the mortgage application process extremely hassle-free. Would definitely recommend. Thanks so much for all your hard work, Steve!"
"We used Manchestermoneyman after our initial Mortgage Broker told us to leave it a while before buying. We knew we needed someone who could give us Self Employment mortgage advice and MMM provided that and more. At every step Matt and his team have been extremely helpful and really took the stress off of applying for a mortgage. Professional and informative, they kept us in the loop through out the process. Big thanks to Matt and Mizna! We would recommend them to anyone and would definitely use Manchestermoneyman again!"
"After being turned down for a mortgage by Natwest Paul and the team at Manchestermoneyman found a suitable mortgage, at a better rate than what Natwest were offering and it was completed from start to finish in 21 days. The communications from Rachael and Paula great and they kept me informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend Manchestermoneyman.com."
Christine W
Verified Buyer
"I am very happy indeed with the service I have received from Manchester Money Man. They have been there every step of the way through my purchase. Nothing was too much trouble. Every time I was worried or confused about something there was always someone there to take my hand and explain things to me. I am very impressed with their service and especially Paul Hefferan who has been an absolute godsend through all this. Definitely use Manchester Money Man again in the future."
Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 160 reviews