Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker:

Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

Second time I have used Manchester Money man cannot recommend them enough - great service.
Outstanding service all the way. We can't recommend them highly enough.
Saw the reviews when searching for a mortgage broker and decided to give them a call. From the initial contact to the receipt of the mortgage offer, we couldn't fault the service given. Friendly and informative. Good advice and no hard sell at any time. Quick, efficient service despite the pandemic and no ridiculous fees that are often associated with mortgage brokers. Thank you to Wayne and Megan for their help. Would recommend to anyone looking for mortgage advice.
Fast and good communication with their clients.
The whole team were incredibly helpful and informative. They were in regular contact and kept me updated at all times.
We have been looking to re mortgage our home for some time but kept putting it off then we decided to take the leap and Found Manchestermoneyman and thankfully it was the right choice all the people we have spoken to and dealt with have been excellent very understanding and knowledgeable they listen to what you are telling them an act on that which is rare nowadays so i would definitely recommend these people to talk to regarding a mortgage they will get you the best deal for you and they will advise of everything you need to do and know cant ask for any more great service
A really great team! Our broker and the team were always on hand to answer any questions and the time since putting and offer in on a house and receiving a mortgage offer was so quick (even though our broker was on holiday!) Always really friendly and make you feel at ease - would definitely recommend.
Made the process very straight forward. Took care of everything whilst keeping us well informed.
Very helpful, even had replies to questions on weekends.
Unbelievable service! We were told that we couldn't get a mortgage and it would be made more difficult because of the pandemic! Manchester Moneyman stepped up! What a fantastic team - WE NOW HAVE OUR FAMILY HOME!
Really helpful and easy to work with. Explained everything really clearly to me and provide constant updates and were always easy to get in touch with! Would definitely recommend.
As a first time buyer buying on my own, the whole process seemed daunting at first but Wayne was great from the beginning, going through the process with me and making sure I knew everything I needed to know before making the decision to buy.

The best thing about Manchester money man is how quickly they get things done! Especially as I have gotten my mortgage during covid-19. Over 6 months of looking for a house, I needed my mortgage in principle updating a few times and every time Wayne came back to me the same day with it. Megan was great too and very helpful once my mortgage was submitted. Everything has been done as soon as possible with them.

Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting a quick and stress-free buying experience!
Our initial encounter with UK money was with Malcolm who was very informative and walked us through the process being first time buyers. He helped us find a great deal and answered all our question providing great clarity being new to the process.

Once our application got underway we were supported by Megan who has been an amazing support, always kept in touch and was always free for a call if needed. Keeping us updated on the stages of our application and really bridging the gap between us and the lender, keeping our application moving at a great pace.

Our experiences with Ukmoney has been flawless and as first-time buyers, we can highly recommend.

Great team and great service.
Thank you to Malcolm and the team at Manchestermoneyman. We were very impressed with the level of service we recevied. As first time buyers we were very happy with the mortgage rate that was recommended.
We have had a few done,during lockdown and staff are still there and working!
I thought BTL Nathan was excellent before he was furloughed.
I used Uk Moneyman for my mortgage when i was buying my house. They were so quick and effiecient and were available to answer any questions or queries i had. They helped through everything and i can't thank them enough. Great customer service! Really appreciated.
Fantastic service, especially Kayleigh and Paul. Always answered my questions and kept me up to date. Will use again and recommend to friends and family
Fantastic service from everyone I spoke to regarding my Morgage, especially Paul and Kayleigh. I was always able to contact one of them and had any questions answered. Will definitely recommend to others and will certainly use them again in the future.
Excellent service and Paul and Kayleigh have been there when ever we needed them.
Kayleigh has also been great during the current climate (lockdown)(covid-19)

Thanks to the hole team!
Fantastic service from start to finish. Very professional and friendly always called when they said they would and happy to explain everything in detail. Thank you Tom for finding us the best mortgage that suited us and to Megan and Wendy for keeping us updated every step of the way. Would highly recommend !!!!!
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.99 based on 277 reviews