Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker: Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

"Really friendly service. Great advice given. Extra bonus that they come to you and paperwork is done in the comfort of your own home. I would recommend this service to others."
"My mortgage advisor from manchestermoneyman Laura is amazing, she has helped me so much throughout the mortgage application and process. There was a delay with the build as it is a new home and our offer had to be extended but Laura put me at ease and dealt with this promptly. Excellent service."
"Very helpful, did everything I asked for in a positive and professional manner especially Rachel."
"Me and my Husband used the Manchester money man for our remortgage. The whole process from the visit from Paul and the help from Paula and Rachael in the office was easy, fast and very efficient. I would definitely recommend them."
"this company couldnt be more helpfull, special thanks to paul hefferan brilliant guy very easy to deal with, always there to help when needed. all the staff are great in the office."
"We can’t thank you all enough, the whole process was easy from start to finish. Rachael and Paul have been brilliant. Highly recommend using their services! Thank you"
"Couldn't have asked for a better company to help with our mortgage. Helped with absolutely everything that we needed and were very quick to help. Thankyou"
"Thank you to Rachel and the team for all your help throughout the mortgage process couldn’t of done it without all your help and advice as a first time buyer"
"After my first house sale fell through (due to surveys), I went back to Manchester money man who sorted me a new mortgage free of charge. Fantastic service I’ll be using again if I need to remortgage in the future"
"BIG shout out to Leanne Ashman and the team!! Having come across several problems with various properties, Leanne and the team was there at every step to help and advise my next steps. I would highly recommend Manchesrermoneyman. Will certainly be using them again for future property purchases. Thank again!"
"Well what can I say other than outstanding service from the whole team... This is the 2nd time I’ve used them and the service is second to non... Keep doing what your doing and I will highly recommend you to others for sure... Darrell"
"I have been extremely impressed with the service I have received from Manchestermoneyman.com. Wayne Dewsbury has been very helpful and patient. Laura Aves whom I have spoken with from their customer care team is friendly, helpful and professional. I would highly recommend their services."
"straight-forward honest advice , absolutely brilliant service thanks to Chris and everyone on the team at manchestermoneyman would recommend to anyone ,many thanks from Mike and Nicole"
"Great communication, lots of good information, and very friendly"
"Prompt, efficient, professional"
"Matt was the most helpful mortgage advisor I've spoken to and he did everything possible to make the transaction easier, can't thank him and his team enough!"
"Really good service. Paul was fantastic and really helpful and answered all our questions. He came out in the evening too which was helpful as we both work"
"An excellent and professional service has been provided throughout. It was the best thing I did calling your team and can’t thank you enough for all of your help. Steve (Woodcock) was brilliant, so knowledgable and helpful and put us at ease straight away. He was so responsive and quick working that it made the process so much less stressful. He got us a fantastic mortgage rate and put our minds at ease from the first meeting, I trusted him totally to have our best interests. Rachael Campbell was a total shining star! Her customer service and ability to build relations with her clients has been excellent, best I have ever experienced from any company I have dealt with. I cannot thank her enough. She has made the process of house buying so much easier and having her on the end of the phone has been really reassuring. I feel that she was really invested and passionate about our case which is a great way to be with clients as it makes them feel very valued. You have brilliant employees in both Steve and Rachael. 100% recommend the company and I will be sharing your details with friends and family. Thanks so much again! Helen"
"As a veteran to writing google reviews over the years and places and services I have used I don't think I could have given a company a more higher rating as I don't think 5 stars is enough. I've used brokers in the past and I've had a mixed bag of results... But with stricter rules with the banks there is little room for error... Prior to using Manchester money man.. We used another broker that messed us around for nearly 8 months that messed up our credit rating with stupid searches. Manchester money man introduced us to Steve woodcock. This guy was proffesional and very very knowledgeably.. He visited us at home so made it so easy as we both worked.. And from the 1st visit things just happend at lightening speed... And Steve kept up upto date every step of the way. We got the mortgage we wanted and my hat goes off to Steve and Manchester money man. The call centre staff were fantastic and continued to assist the process even when it was with the solicitors. Don't use anyone else use manchester money man"
"Great! Paul and the team were lovely, efficient and personable. Would highly recommend"
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 169 reviews