Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker

About Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker: Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

Category:
Finance & Insurance

Stephanie C
Verified Buyer
"Having not the best credit rating, I had previously been offered a mortgage from a specialist lender with a very high rate and was told that this was the best that I could get. After ringing Manchester Money man, they managed to secure me a fantastic mortgage with a high street bank at a competitive rate. Steve came to my house after work and sorted everything out for me. I had a mortgage offer in about 10 days after my offer being accepted. Extremely pleased - couldn't recommend them enough. Thank you very much!"
"Our advisor Paul was really helpful and went above and beyond to help us with every stage of the process. Nothing was too much trouble. He explained everything really well and stayed in touch from start to finish. Highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a mortgage without any fuss!! Thanks to everyone involved with our mortgage we are settled and enjoying being homeowners!"
"Excellent service from start to finish"
"Outstanding service! Chris and Rachel really looked after us. As a first time buyer and a complete novice in all things money and credit and mortgage, we found the expertise and assistance offered was incredibly helpful. Chris was so patient with us and even after a couple of months gap as we sorted out our finances Chris re-assessed us and assisted us where necessary. Nothing was too much trouble. Now its nearly Christmas and we complete tomorrow so our family will be waking up on Christmas Day in our own home. Thank you guys we can’t reccomend you highly enough."
"Money man uk I would recommend to all, all stress of purchasing a home was taken care of for us, we are first time buyers and went through a bank ourself first and didn't do well with it, it was only until I contacted Manchester money man and they took over the whole process for us, we even had problems with the first house we were buying too but it was all solved with great communication all ways in touch with the process got a great rate too, thanks to Paul and Rachael and the rest of the team, they have great knowledge in mortgages and new exactly what needed to be done in our case,, many many thanks to all and have a great Christmas and new year Thanks again"
"They got me a mortgage when I thought I’d never get one, really friendly staff with good communication and very helpful and knowledgable"
"Many thanks to Steve and the team - couldnt be more impressed with the service."
"I am a first time buyer and Manchester Money Man couldn't have been a better choice for my mortgage broker. They talked me through every step of the process and answered all of my questions no matter how obvious they seemed! I could not recommend them highly enough, especially for a first time buyer. They made what could have been a really stressful part of the process much easier and I would definitely use them again"
"A first class service from start to finish. Paul Hefferan and the team are very professional and nothing is to much trouble. I definitely recommend there services. Thanks Paul, Zoë and I really appreciate all you did. David & Zoë Mawdsley"
"Very happy with the service Steve provided. The mortgage I was looking for was not straight forward and I was having trouble finding a lender. I contacted ManchesterMoneyman and in less than a week Steve found a lender that would provide a mortgage. The mortgage was also at a very good rate. This took all the stress away of trying to find a lender. Steve was very helpful and kept us informed through this process."
"We have just received conformation of our mortgage approval and I cannot thank Steve and Rachael and the team enough. They have been brilliant from day one and found us a mortgage where others have failed. Our situation wasn't the most straight forward due to credit issues, but they found a mortgage and made the process smooth and stress free. These guys know what they are doing and i look forward to using you again in the future."
"Excellent service,friendly staff ,Steve has been really helpful and understanding all through our remortgage process,good communication,thank you very much steve"
Caroline L
Verified Buyer
"I cannot recommend moneyman enough, Paul, Tom and Mel have been amazing, so professional and made the process so smooth and easy for us."
"Very pleased to use their service. Stephen was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone. Do not go to bank directly."
"Would recommend them to anyone! My partner and I were first time buyers and didn't know where to start, so I got in contact with Manchester money man, and was put in to contact with steve, who has been great through the whole process! No question that I had ever felt like a silly question, and steve was always available to put my mind at ease. I can't thank the company/steve enough for helping my partner and I buy our first family home. We wouldn't of been able to start this new chapter without their help. Thank you so much!"
"Manchestermoneyman (Paul) was extremely helpful and got us out mortgage within weeks. I am self employed and thought it was going to be hard work but Paul made it all very easy for me. Highly recommend Manchestermoneyman.com from us"
"We would like to say a 'HUGE' thank you to UK Moneyman after they helped secure our mortgage after six difficult months of dealings with a problematic and borderline crazy lender. The stress caused by the lender was reduced thanks to the wonderful care we received off Wayne, Mizna and the team. During this time I personally spent more time speaking with Mizna than my girlfriend..... and if Mizna's beauty matches her ability to chase up issues caused by the lender, ill be very surprised if she hasn't been snapped up by a premier league footballer! Behind every good employee there is a good leader, in this case Wayne Dewsbury! Wayne has been an emotional rock from the outset that hasn't been afraid to visit me at unsociable times in order to help us secure the best rate and associated products. If Mizna is Rocky then Wayne is Micky! Simply put, if you are looking for the most helpful mortgage advisor Manchester has available, choose Manchester Moneyman!"
"I have used Manchestermoneyman before and used them to secure my last mortgage on my new home. As always Paul was friendly and very informative letting me know what my options were and what deals were available taking into consideration my personal situation and financial standing. A professional attitude backed up by a proficient Admin Team whom as always are quick to sort out any niggles. Give Paul a ring, he'll sort you out.........................."
"From start to finish the level of service and help has been second to non . Paul has been fantastic in helping me get my first mortgage with a poor credit rating when I was struggling to get one anywhere else . Rachael in the office has then been fantastic since my mortgage has been improved and is so helpful and prompt with her responses . They have made a very stressful process easy and its been a pleasure dealing with them . Can't thank them enough ."
Dr Oliver C
Verified Buyer
"We are really busy people and stupidly put buying a house off for ages due to not having time. Chris and the team in the office made this process really easy and got me a great deal. Can't thank them enough and would recommend to anyone who hasn't got the time or experience to go with them - they will sort it for you!"
Manchestermoneyman.com - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 130 reviews