Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker: Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

"Wayne was very easy to deal with and professional."
Thank you for leaving a review, we appreciate your time and I will pass on your thanks to Wayne.
"From start to finish every member of staff we dealt with has been outstanding-their support during this period has been first class, as well as their advice. Having someone competent working on your behalf takes away the stress that always comes with moving house, and these guys do that, for an excellent price. We cannot recommend them highly enough"
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We are delighted that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to everyone in the team. We know that moving house can be very stressful and we are glad that we may have helped to make this process easier for you. Please do feel free to recommend our services to any of your family or friends and if we can help them we will send you a £50 cash payment as a thank you.
"A big thank you to Wayne, Selesha and everyone else involved in our case. Our situation was not a straightforward one, however, Wayne and his team have helped us to secure mortgage very quickly. Wayne has taken time to answer all the questions we had, explain every step of the process, and advise on the best options in our situation. We have received frequent communications from Ukmoneyman so I always felt very well informed. I highly recommend Ukmoneyman!"
We are really pleased that you were happy with the service and I will pass on your thanks to Wayne, Selesha and the team. We are a small business and really appreciate recommendations from our existing customers so please feel free to pass on our details, if we can help any of your friends, we will send you a £50 cash payment as a thank you.
"Before we contacted Manchestermoneyman getting a mortgage seemed like very daunting task. But Paul and his team lead us through everything, we didn't even have to leave the house except to go to the viewings :) Our situation wasn't the most straightforward but in the beginning of the process Paul promised he would get us our house and he kept that promise. Working with the rest of the team was a pleasure as well, everybody was very helpful, especially Misna and Tom. Thank you Manchestermoneyman!"
Thank you so much for leaving your feedback. I will pass on your thanks to Paul, Miz, Tom and the rest of the team. We aim to make things as simple and stress free as possible and we are delighted that you were happy with the service and we wish you all the best in your new home. We look forward to speaking with you in the future and will be in touch when it is time to review your mortgage.
"Dear Paul I would like to take this opportunity to express my heartfelt thanks to you & your team for your active & invaluable involvement in getting mortgage for my dream house. your step by step guidance, availability & easy accessible around the clock, having the answer for ever inquiry & the best advice all made it to easy to me to own my first house. Again thanks so much to you & to your dedicated and talented colleagues. Tarek"
Hi. Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful feedback. I will certainly pass on your thanks to Paul and the team. It was our pleasure to help you and we sincerely wish you all the best in your lovely new home.
"This company is great and easy to deal with. They made the whole process of getting a mortgage so simple and they get you the best deal that is out there, saving you thousands of pounds in the long run."
Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are really pleased that you were happy with the service and if you know anybody that we would be able to help please feel free to pass on our details and if we can assist we will send you a £25 shopping voucher.
"Malcolm was able to understand our requirements easily and give us straightforward and realistic advice. Any question was answered that gave us confidence in the knowledge of the mortgage market and potential lenders. I would not hesitate to use Malcolm again and i would recommend the services of Manchestermoneyman.com."
Thank you so much for your positive review. We really appreciate recommendations and if we can help please make sure that they mention your name and we will send you a £25 shopping voucher to thank you for recommending our services.
"We dealt with Paul for the mortgage, house and life insurance. As first time buyers he explained everything so well and he really put our minds at rest. He even came to our house in out of work hours which we really appreciated because Paul lives over an hour and half away! Being self employed they got me a much better deal than I could get at the high street banks. Over the couple of months it took to organise everything we dealt with a few of the team members and they were all so polite and professional at all times, we really felt they we fighting our corner for us and the stress of the whole situation was nothing compared to what some of my friends have gone through.We will defiantly be using the team again. Rob & Liz"
Thank you so much for your positive feedback, we really appreciate this and I will pass on your comments to Paul and the rest of the team. We know that the process can be very stressful and we are glad that you felt that we helped with this. We look forward to helping you again in the future.
"An excellent service, the team went above and beyond and always kept me informed as to what was happening."
"Professional output with efficency and friendly approach. Due to myself having changes in my circumstances by becoming a director of my own Limited company and having no financial projection of the first years accounts, I was unable to get any offers from elsewhere until I came across 'ManchesterMoneyMan'. I explained my situation to Michael Richie at ManchesterMoneyMan and he gave me confidence that he could help me and a full satisfactory completion was undertaken. Excellent work."
"Im so glad I decided to use Money Man. I dealt with Jason and he has been professional, efficient, pleasant and a real help throughout the process. No question was too silly and he replied very promptly to any of my queries. I am now sat in my first home feeling very pleased and I'll be back in 5 years when it comes to remortgaging as the help they provide you with is excellent. Thanks so much Jason and the team!! :-)"
"Malcolm and the team helped me with my mortgage, giving brilliant advice throughout saved me lots of time and money, clearly very knowledgable and aware of what's available in any situation. I am very happy that I found these guys, I really think using a broker was the best option."
"As a company director I had previous issues obtaining a mortgage. However Mike helped with application and got our mortgage placed. Good communication and helpful. Thanks"
"Really helpful and friendly. I was a slightly 'unusal' case and they still managed to get me a good deal and were spot on each step of the way. Would certainly use them again in the future."
"I had problems securing a mortgage with another broker and Manchester Moneyman was recommended to me. Previously the experience was bad - poor communications, no urgency, inaccurate information passed on to mortgage providers and generally not understanding my situation and how best to react to secure a mortgage letting things drag on for a ridiculous amount of time. Malcolm and his team came to see me and immediately I could tell he was in tune with my issues, provided some great guidance and encouraged me that due to my circumstances there were realistic options out there for us to follow up. I employed his Moneyman services and it was the best decision I've made. I was quickly advised of a suitable lender offering competitive fees and interest charges and this resulted in securing a mortgage in a good timeframe. All along the journey Malcolm and his team were impeccable with their customer service. Communications were excellent and responding to my queries and advice was spot on. I'm delighted with the outcome - I'm in my new home and I would not hesitate to use Moneyman services in future."
"We dealt with Jason. He was great. No nonsense. Didn't advise us to do anything just to make money. Would deal with this company again."
"Great service in helping me buy my new home. Plenty of choices for everyone in terms of choices of mortgages which would meet everyone's personal circumstances. You won't find these deals on the high streets ie banks etc Found the process to be easy and definitely worth paying the fee and going through a mortgage broker saves a lot of time especially if your working full time. Great admin team who advised me along the way which was helpful in obtaining my mortgage. And best of all you only pay once you have moved in to your new home ????"
"Excellent service from Malcolm and all the team at UK Money from start to completion of our mortgage. From experiencing problems with another mortgage broker, Malcolm's expert advice meant that we had a decision in principle in less than 24 hours. The team also that support Malcolm where excellent in communicating with us through to completion and even afterwards. Super happy and we are now in our new home within 12 weeks of dealing with UK Money Man! We have also recommended UK Money Man to a number of other people. Thank you."
"We contacted Malcolm and the team when our existing provider was making the process impossible and we were struggling to get a mortgage for our new house. We contacted him in the small hours of a Sunday morning, got a reply at 9 am that same Sunday and he met my husband the same day. We had a mortgage offer with a different provider in 3 days - this is after weeks of being messed around and our stress levels had skyrocketed - once Malcolm and the team were dealing on our behalf it was like a magic wand. We cannot thank Malcolm and the team enough they really understand the business, their clients needs and really will get things sorted."
"Moneyman UK were absolutely fantastic from start to finish! We were in a hurry after another mortgage product fell through & Jason who looked after us along with the girls in the office worked quickly to secure our offer. Jason was very reassuring & took a genuine interest in our circumstances. He kept in touch with us throughout also offering great advice on insurances & whenever I had need to call the office they auctioned things really quickly. It was well worth the fee to take the stress out of the process for us- Thank You"
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 175 reviews