Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker

About Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker: Mortgage Broker in Manchester & Greater Manchester
Mortgage Advice - Mortgage Advisors

admin@ukmoneyman.com

"I cannot recommend moneyman enough, Paul, Tom and Mel have been amazing, so professional and made the process so smooth and easy for us."
"Very pleased to use their service. Stephen was very professional and knowledgeable. I would recommend them to everyone. Do not go to bank directly."
"Would recommend them to anyone! My partner and I were first time buyers and didn't know where to start, so I got in contact with Manchester money man, and was put in to contact with steve, who has been great through the whole process! No question that I had ever felt like a silly question, and steve was always available to put my mind at ease. I can't thank the company/steve enough for helping my partner and I buy our first family home. We wouldn't of been able to start this new chapter without their help. Thank you so much!"
"Manchestermoneyman (Paul) was extremely helpful and got us out mortgage within weeks. I am self employed and thought it was going to be hard work but Paul made it all very easy for me. Highly recommend Manchestermoneyman.com from us"
"We would like to say a 'HUGE' thank you to UK Moneyman after they helped secure our mortgage after six difficult months of dealings with a problematic and borderline crazy lender. The stress caused by the lender was reduced thanks to the wonderful care we received off Wayne, Mizna and the team. During this time I personally spent more time speaking with Mizna than my girlfriend..... and if Mizna's beauty matches her ability to chase up issues caused by the lender, ill be very surprised if she hasn't been snapped up by a premier league footballer! Behind every good employee there is a good leader, in this case Wayne Dewsbury! Wayne has been an emotional rock from the outset that hasn't been afraid to visit me at unsociable times in order to help us secure the best rate and associated products. If Mizna is Rocky then Wayne is Micky! Simply put, if you are looking for the most helpful mortgage advisor Manchester has available, choose Manchester Moneyman!"
"I have used Manchestermoneyman before and used them to secure my last mortgage on my new home. As always Paul was friendly and very informative letting me know what my options were and what deals were available taking into consideration my personal situation and financial standing. A professional attitude backed up by a proficient Admin Team whom as always are quick to sort out any niggles. Give Paul a ring, he'll sort you out.........................."
"From start to finish the level of service and help has been second to non . Paul has been fantastic in helping me get my first mortgage with a poor credit rating when I was struggling to get one anywhere else . Rachael in the office has then been fantastic since my mortgage has been improved and is so helpful and prompt with her responses . They have made a very stressful process easy and its been a pleasure dealing with them . Can't thank them enough ."
"We are really busy people and stupidly put buying a house off for ages due to not having time. Chris and the team in the office made this process really easy and got me a great deal. Can't thank them enough and would recommend to anyone who hasn't got the time or experience to go with them - they will sort it for you!"
"Wayne and his team did a wonderful job at securing the right mortgage product for me and my fiancée. There was a few challenges along the way and without uk moneyman I think I'd have found it difficult to secure our dream home. Thanks so much."
"Being my first mortgage. Paul and the team explained everything step by step. And helped every step of the way"
"paul tom and the team were very friendly approachable professional and caring and always responded immediately to any email or phonecall nothing was too much trouble paul our financial advisor was our life saver he made things happen and got us the best mortgage even when our circumstances seemed difficult he always supported us and stayed reassuring he is caring interested in our situation very respectful and a lovely man exceptional at his job and dedicated towards bettering our lives our house move was made so much easier and the liasing between the team was first class we cannot thank everybody enough we would not hesitate in recommending manchester money man to anybody looking for financial advice the service is exemplary the team is first class and paul and Tom guided us through the house move journey with amazing skills in all areas we love you we are happy in our new home and we couldnt have done it without you to which we are humbled to have had the pleasure of your company friendship and caring manner thankyou so much emma and marilyn"
"The team have gone above and beyond helping my with my remortgage,throughout my application from start to finish ive received excellent advice and great communication helping every step of the way.I cannot recommend them highly enough and will use them again for any other mortgages in the future."
"We had excellent service throughout the process, beginning with Paul Baggott, mortgage adviser who was very personable in his approach and with whom we trusted straight away. When we had difficulties, he went that extra mile to help us which we all very much appreciated. I liked the fact that we were kept in touch throughout the whole process both from Paul and his UK moneyman team. They have all been very friendly and professional throughout. Thank you guys!"
"Couldnt ask for any better service from Chris and Tom. Provided me exactly what I needed for my remortgages and kept me well informed along the whole process. A stress free experience ! will be using again in the near future for my other properties and will definitely recommend to friends and family. Thank Chris, Tom and the rest of the team!"
"Being a landlord for the last 10 years I have come across many mortgage brokers. I can honestly say that I have had the best experience with my remortgages by using manchestermoneyman. This is mainly due to Chris and Tom. They have helped me find the best deals and made the whole process stress free . They have kept me up to date throughout the whole process. I have many friends in the same line of business and will be passing the message on . Thanks Chris, Tom and the rest of the team!"
"Chris was very professional and provided above and beyond advise and information throughout the whole process."
Thank you so much for you feedback. I will pass this on to Chris who will be delighted that you were happy with the service.
"We were first time buyers, and was given really good advice throughout our purchase from the mortgage adviser to the admin team. We had a rocky journey and the team were there for our every step. I would recommend them to everyone."
Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate this and we are so glad that you were pleased with the service.
"Thanks Paul and the team for getting me an amazing 1.9 percent deal with the leeds fixed for 3 years. My mortgage offer was within a week from submitting paperwork due to Paul and the team doing such a thorough job at the start. Will be using you in 3 years time No hesitation in recommending your expertise to friends and family Thanks again"
Thanks for leaving such great feedback Roy. I will pass this on to Paul and the team. Please do pass on our details to your family and friends and if we can help we will send you a £50 amazon voucher to thank you for the referral.
"Very good service and helpful. Always on the end of the phone if we had a question to ask and kept up to speed with the progress if the purchase. Would recommend RF."
Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are really pleased that you were happy with the service.
"I would recommend this broker to all my family and friends. Absolutely fantastic, fast and efficient."
Hi. Thanks so much for your feedback. We are glad that you were so happy with the service. Please do pass on our information to your family and friends and if we can help them we will send you a £50 amazon voucher as a thank you.
Manchestermoneyman - Mortgage Broker is rated 4.98 based on 178 reviews