Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy

"A beautiful piece. Was delighted with the quality. Will definitely order again."
"Brilliant service ..ordered Tuesday evening was in the U.K. for Thursday top class 😁"
"We got one for our grandson and then another for our granddaughter, they were perfect gifts and is something they will have many years"
"This is a cuddle in a frame! from the colours to the simplicity to the craftsmanship, it sparks joy every time I look at it, a cherished piece that is admired by all who see it."
"Delighted with the product and service. Totally would recommend. Really lovely, thoughtful baby gift."
"When it came it was fab present for a colleague at work , it was very cute with beautiful colours and excellant presentation box and information re company - delighted it was an irish product Told load of people , price is just right"
"This is the 3rd frame I have purchased from them. Fabulous quality product and this time in particular they were extremely helpful when an order I thought I had made had never gone through. Super customer service.....,,which can be a hard quality to find when shopping online."
"Hi Joe, As an old customer of yours I just couldn't find anything more enjoyable to give Han what you've got on offer, .I. Or ally buy the block name for the baby but as that was already taken you advised me of the 'Stars' one & it was brilliant! Many thanks Anne Lyons"
"High quality beautiful product. Joe and his team are incredibly professional and turned around my order in less than 48 hours to meet a deadline I had. Would absolutely recommend. You won't be disappointed!"
"High quality product with an excellent delivery service. Would definitely use again and recommend to friends."
"I came across these beautiful products at a friend's home and went on to get one as a gift for another. I will be getting one for myself soon as the quality is amazing and timeless as baby gets bigger! A worthwhile find and addition for any baby/child's room!!!"
"Brilliant gifts and always speedy delivery!"
"Item arrived very quickly, well packaged. Got personalised laser engraving done exactly as I asked for. Product looks amazing"
"Ordered the baby ABC block frame, very fast delivery, frame looks great really makes a perfect present as it's really different and it's nice that you can engrave a special message on it. Presented really well in a box also. Brilliant company"
"Make it with Words is such a great gift for newborn gifts or presents. Everyone I have ordered this gift for has loved it and it sits in pride of place in their children's bedroom."
"I've made four gift orders since discovering Make it with Words and each one has been perfect."
"Simple, speedy and straightforward ordering and delivery system. Great product second order, very good value for money offers a personal touch and looks great on the wall in the child's room will recommend to friends"
"Beautiful products + very speedy and professional service"
"Super service and fab present. Very quick dispatch"
"The GodParents were ecstatic."
Make it with words is rated 4.96 based on 296 reviews