Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

How would you rate Make it with words ?

"Fantastic product, excellent quality . I have bought several of the baby frames for my family and friends and they all love them."
"I have received and given the ABC frames as gifts. I absolutely love them. Excellent service for customised items, delivered 3 days after ordering on a Bank Holiday Monday."
"Love the product. well made and look great. Arrived really quickly all good"
"I have ordered the frames for different friends on the birth of their babies and everyone of them loved them. Fantastic service too."
"Quick and professional service. Really accommodating staff which I appreciated. And the gift went down a treat as well. Looking forward to picking up more gifts soon."
"I have ordered many times from Make it With Words, baby name pictures, luggage tags and recently an engraved chopping board as a wedding gift. I have been extremely happy with the quality and service in each case and the prices are very affordable."
"Excellent Quality. Was conscious if the price when buying as it hard to tell just how well made an item is when buying online. This was worth every penny. Very well made and to a high standard and delivered without any problem. I will definitely be buying from here again."
"Very special and personal gift. Love these frames."
"So happy with my purchase. It's stunning and was beautifully presented. Will be repurchasing from here again. Thank you, Sharon Roe"
"Very happy with product but I have gotten a few name frames before and the writing on the plaque was much bigger previously. This time, it's quite hard to read it"
Many thanks for taking the time to give us a review, the text is a standard size on the engraving plates. We suggest adding either a birth date or christening date, as adding both dates is quite long and it may appear harder to read.
"Beautiful word picture for my god daughter - delighted with the presentation & quality ."
"I was very pleased good quality and well maid."
"Easy to order online. Arrived in lovely packaging and looks beautiful. Delighted!"
"Service and offers"
"I ordered this product on a Tuesday and got it on Thursday,a very efficient service. The product was well made and my sister was delighted with it.."
"There was some problems with ordering on the website, I filled out the contact form and it was soon addressed.. The help was excellent. The product was excellent and was shipped within a few days and was well packaged."
"I have received 2 beautiful gifts from Make It With Words and I will be using them several times because of it. Highly recommend this service"
"It was a gift and they loved it"
"The quality of The product was beautiful"
"Ordered a word block and loved it!! Came very quickly also"
Make it with words is rated 4.95 based on 251 reviews