Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

How would you rate Make it with words ?

"Sinple, but good quality product. Fast delivery. Will use again."
"Beautiful gift. Prompt service."
Martina Tuite
Verified Buyer
"Lovely product! I would say that the engraving needs to be a bit more ‘engraved’ as it seems very light and hard to make out at times. I would have returned only it was a Christmas gift and didn’t have time. Otherwise, happy with the product."
"I would highly recommend Make it with Words! I have purchased a number a number of different products all of which were finished to the highest of standards! The service is very easy to use and extremely efficient! Most importantly people love receiving these products as gifts because they are thoughtful, personalised and a little bit different! I would look no further than Make it with Words for gifts for a special occasion!"
"I am very impressed with my personalised frame for my new grandson, which includes his name, birthdate and birth weight. I only ordered it on Monday and it arrived by post on Wednesday. Having got one already for his 1st child, my son specifically asked for one for his 2nd child. I will definitely be recommending Make it with Words to my friends. A really lovely present for anyone to give to a new baby. Delighted with the product and how easy it was to buy it."
Aine Neill
Verified Buyer
"As always, the framed baby name arrived beautifully presented and on time. I have always been delighted with my order from Make It With Words.."
"Beautiful gift. Very good quality"
"Absolutely delighted with my ABC Frame bought for Christining present. The product and design are excellent quality. I will definitely return again and have no hesitation in recommending makeitwithwords.com.. Annie"
Michelle Pugh
Verified Buyer
"I first received an ABC frame when my little boy was born in 2013. I LOVED it. Since then i have bought several for friends and family who have had babies. Everyone comments on how beautiful they are. Such a lovely and unique keepsake. Very efficient service, easy to order online and delivery very prompt. Have recommended you to so many people. Until next time keep up your amazing work !"
"Extremely easy to order. Very high quality product. Prompt delivery. A beautiful gift to give!"
"Top quality product.. very well made and lovely packaging!"
Deirdre Toomey
Verified Buyer
"Fabulous gifts, super quality and prompt delivery. I adore my frames and have gifted frames to some lucky friends who also love them. Would highly recommend"
Aoife Clarke
Verified Buyer
"I've possibly bought a dozen or so of the baby name frames over the years as gifts for friends - top quality and fast delivery, great value for money. Excellent service!"
"Excellent product, as described Extremely prompt delivery Gorgeously wrapped Thank You"
Nicola Keogh
Verified Buyer
"Easy to browse and order. Quick delivery. Lovely products too."
"The overall process was simple and quick. The delivery only took three days. The quality of the product is superb. Fantastic for a gift."
Kelly McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"The name frame pics are beautiful & unique. Lead time between ordering & collection only a few days. Highly recommend"
"Great baby gift - everyone loves them"
"Beautiful well finished product. Purchased a name frame for my baby niece. I was delighted with it"
"The product is lovely and very good quality - this is a great gift. BUT I much preferred the style/colour of the previous box as well as the logo. The new one is not as stylish and looks a bit cheap."
Make it with words is rated 4.94 based on 208 reviews