Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy

"Very efficient and dependable"
"More letters required for names"
"It is lovely. a suggestion for improvement would be the engraving of date etc. I feel it is too small and insignificant to be read and the picture would have been better without it. I suggest you drop this feature or enlarge it. Thank you"
"Loved the way this turned out. Looks perfect on my nieces bedroom. Really lovely gift. Delivery was quick also. Happy to recomend this."
"Very happy with product but I have gotten a few name frames before and the writing on the plaque was much bigger previously. This time, it's quite hard to read it"
Many thanks for taking the time to give us a review, the text is a standard size on the engraving plates. We suggest adding either a birth date or christening date, as adding both dates is quite long and it may appear harder to read.
"There was some problems with ordering on the website, I filled out the contact form and it was soon addressed.. The help was excellent. The product was excellent and was shipped within a few days and was well packaged."
"Ordered the name in blocks picture frame. Came and it’s beautiful. Delivery very prompt. Makes for a lovely baptismal gift. Very happy customer! Thank you!"
"Lovely product! I would say that the engraving needs to be a bit more ‘engraved’ as it seems very light and hard to make out at times. I would have returned only it was a Christmas gift and didn’t have time. Otherwise, happy with the product."
"Top quality product.. very well made and lovely packaging!"
"The product is lovely and very good quality - this is a great gift. BUT I much preferred the style/colour of the previous box as well as the logo. The new one is not as stylish and looks a bit cheap."
"Very kindly agreed to change my abc frame to a smaller one to match the other 2 I ordered and sent me coverage for postage."
"I absolutely love these frames. Have purchased afew over time for various gifts. The recievers are always delighted with them. I have also bought them for my own children and they really brighten up any room. However, i was a little dissapointed with my most recent purchase as it had a ever so slight indentation on the inner frame. Unfortunately i did not have time to rectify this as it was a gift for a special occasion the following day. All the same, it is a beautiful frame."
Make it with words is rated 4.96 based on 426 reviews