Make it with words Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy

"Absolutely fine until you sent me two unsolicited emails four minutes apart both asking for a review. Don’t do this. Product was fine"
"31Email confirmed package dispatched on Thursday 31.08.2017, expected arrival on Friday (required for family occasion on Saturday 02.09.2017!!). When it did not arrive, I emailed on Saturday. I received no reply at all to the email even the following week and phone also rang out. I followed up again by email on Tuesday 5 September. Reply confirmed that parcel had been delayed in Post Office and would be delivered that day which is was. I explained I had required it for the previous Saturday. No reply to my email and no offer to even refund the postage that I am now going to have to pay again to send the parcel to my friend. I was very disappointed with the level of customer service shown. If you check your records I have ordered this gift many times in the past but will be slow to do so again. I did not receive any apology. Kind regards Mary-Claire"
Thank you for your review, we appreciate your feedback. We are closed on Saturday and Sunday so unfortunately unable to get back to you over the weekend. We aim to deliver orders to customers within 3 to 4 working days, sometimes quicker if needed urgently. However once a parcel has dispatched there can be delays which are unfortunately beyond our control. We will always endeavour to resolve this for our customers as quickly as possible. When we received your email on Tuesday afternoon we immediately made contact with An Post. We replied within a couple of hours and by that time the parcel had been delivered. In our email we apologised for the delay and also for any inconvenience caused. We are sorry to hear that the gift needed to be posted on to the recipient and we will of course refund the postage charge.
Make it with words is rated 4.95 based on 519 reviews