Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy

"I ordered x3 of these frames as gifts for my nieces and nephews ! they are so smart and beautiful everyone loved them. What a brilliant idea. I will definitely be ordering more"
"Delighted with my order. It was shipped very promptly and is exactly as expected, a high quality product. It was also beautifully packed."
"Got the name in a frame with colour blocks for a baby and they were fab. Look great. Arrived within the week. Going to be my go to baby gift from now on."
"excellent"
"A fabulous product that makes a wonderful gift."
"Very good quality, prompt delivery. Thank you make it with words team"
"Really lovely and well presented"
"Excellent product, made us very happy, and very fast customer service when we had any queries!"
"Would definitely recommend"
"Love it!!"
"Chopping Board was exactly as described"
"A lovey gift and great service.It landed within 48 of ordering. Very impressive!"
"So delighted with the present was the recipient, they are ordering another for a friend"
"Ideal gift for my daughters 21st birthday, l was very happy with the quality and fast delivery Would recommend to all my friends and family."
"Just received a custom made gift for a friend and it’s AMAZING. Service and delivery times were great and staff so friendly and helpful. Thanks guys. I’ll 100% be back!"
"Excellent service - thank you! Second gift I've bought over the past few months and extremely happy with both. Customer service is fabulous and I will definitely use your website to search for more gifts. Thanks a million."
"Excellent product, great service"
"Beautiful product and excellent service. This was my second time purchasing your product and the service was super on both occasions - not to mention the product!"
"Fantastic quality and amazing service."
"Lovely keepsake for a friend!!"
Make it with words is rated 4.96 based on 296 reviews