Make it with words Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

How would you rate Make it with words?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Very good service. Highly recommended."
Helen Mather
Verified Buyer
"Really love my name on a shelf, it’s totally gorgeous and when I had a query with regards to whether something could be done I had a very quick, helpful response. Delivery from Ireland to the UK was super speedy too. I’d highly recommend them."
"Excellent service, would highly recommend it."
Maria McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"I have shopped with Make it with words (formerly Baby&Christening gifts) for the last 8 years and have purchased 9 of the ABC name frames as each niece/nephew/godchild was born. I love them - they are such a personal gift and I always look for the engraving to be added with full name/weight/dob etc. Superb quality each time! I recently purchased the Mr & Mrs Coasters and am back now to re-purchase. These are such a lovely small personal gift to include with cash yet practical too for daily use!"
"Lovely well made product. Quick dispatch and delivery."
"Ordered the name in blocks picture frame. Came and it’s beautiful. Delivery very prompt. Makes for a lovely baptismal gift. Very happy customer! Thank you!"
"I bought a block frame as a gift for friends who recently had twins. It was packaged so beautifully and they were absolutely delighted with it. A beautiful gift and keepsake to give."
"Lovely product and the silver plate allows extra information to be included . Very fast delivery and beautifully presented . No complaints. Highly recommended"
Diane Paine
Verified Buyer
"This is our 2nd order with Make it with words. We are delighted with the frame. We received notifications when the order was received and dispatched. Our parcel arrived within a few weeks of our order. Thankyou. We will definitely recommend you."
Rachel Smyth
Verified Buyer
"A lovely little gift for a christening. I received one for my twins then bought one for my goddaughter. Beautiful craftsmanship and the finish is an amazing standard. Highly recommend"
Marleen Mc Grane
Verified Buyer
"Very fast and efficient ordering and product delivery a seamless service overall. My sister was thrilled with the unique gift .Would highly recommend ."
Patrick Friel
Verified Buyer
"Christening gift 🎁 for my best friend, got it delivered directly to her for baby 👶🏼! They were delighted with it!! Great service."
Patricia Quinn
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product, always on time. I use make it with words all the time. Highly recommend!!!!"
"My friend was delighted with the personalised gift. The frame look lovely hanging in her daughters room. I liked the choice of colours. It comes it a nice box too"
Nicholas Chambers
Verified Buyer
"The make it words team were easy to deal with and dealt with all my queries efficiently. I asked for the item I ordered to be shipped earlier and that was accommodated. Also the item I ordered arrived on time and was really gorgeous and was in a beautiful box, my god daughter and her family loved it. Thank you"
"Amazing.. Great baby gift.... Quality product"
Collette Joyce
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a frame for my Goddaughters christening it arrived 2 days later and it is absolutely beautiful. Such a lovely gift. Comes in a beautiful gift box aswel so don't need to worry about wrapping."
Anne Dunne
Verified Buyer
"I got the name frame 5 years ago when i had my son and i absolutely loved. ive been using it ever since any time anyone i know has a baby. There has been quite a lot! Everybody alsolutely loves them :)"
Stephanie Hayes
Verified Buyer
"beautiful gift to give and receive for a new baby"
"I received my daughter's christening name frame promptly this week. It is beautiful. We had received one previously for her older sister and loved it."
Make it with words is rated 4.94 based on 151 reviews