Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

How would you rate Make it with words ?

"These are beautifully simple pieces that work as amazing christening pressies. I have one each for both my sons. And now I am gifting it to my cousins baby. The price points are great. Very affordable. I will be definitely be back to buy something else for the next occasion. There is a wide variety of gifts available now from birthday present ideas to wedding gifts."
"Beautifully made products and excellent service. I have bought these for my own kids and as presents for friends and family. People always rave about them."
"The ABC Frames are the No#1 gift I purchase for Friends and Families with new born babies. The frames are just beautiful and are a life keepsake. They are beautifully presented with the added extra of including engraving. Beautiful Gifts made in Ireland. Supporting Irish Businesses."
"Absolutely beautiful - a solid piece of artwork. The photos on the internet do not do the pieces justice. Thanks a million, Lisa"
"I bought this as a present for my new nephew. His parents were thrilled with it & have it over his cot. It's such a wonderful idea! Thank you so much also for contacting me about frame availability & shipping etc. Great communication & customer service!"
"Fantastic product . Quick and efficient service."
"Brilliant quality and service and the frames are just beautiful. Always a well received gift!"
"Beautiful gift & really well presented."
"I was absolutely delighted with the gift received from my friend Dorothy, and really like it."
"I really like your products, I have purchased five so far, they are gifts for life."
"we recieved your name frames for our childrens christenings about 6 years ago and we fell in love with them.. we have given them as gifts ever since.. they are beautiful and the children love and cherish them when they get older.. my children learned how to spell their names by them.. they are wonderful.. thank you for such a thoughtful idea!!"
"Excellent product and such a lovely gift. I have ordered a couple of the ABC frames and they are just beautiful. Highly recommend!"
"Beautiful product, excellent quality and great customer service too!"
"Excellent product and very quick delivery. Have used this company before. Would certainly recommend it."
"Made for a beautiful, thoughtful & unique baby gift"
"I recieved a frame as a gift and loved it so much that I bought one for a friend. It afrived very quickly and looks great - love it!"
"Absolutely perfect present for christening . Very prompt delivery Thank you"
"Great service, fabulous product. Timeless present. Highly recommend this company."
"As you know, I have bought several of these name boards from you. They are received with utter joy as they are not only beautiful now, but serve as a very special keepsake for the children in later years."
"Great product, fast and efficient delivery. Would highly recommend :-)"
Make it with words is rated 4.95 based on 263 reviews