Make it with words Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Make it with words

Tell us how Make it with words made you happy

"Gorgeous keepsake to have. Makes a lovely gift."
"My Order arrived quicker than expected, and it was extremely high quality work! I'm delighted with this product"
"Very creative and good quality work!!! I have ordered a picture of the sky and stars for first communion. The child was so happy of It!!!"
"The picture was exactly as ordered,it looked beautiful and I was very happy with it. I was informed of the postal date and it arrived on time. I have previously ordered items from "Make it with Words" and I have never been disappointed."
"Great product, fast delivery, will purchase again in the future."
"Excellent product. Great christening gift. Very classy looking and well finished. Have purchased a number of times. Never fails to impress!"
"Very good service. I ordered online and received my engraving exactly as it should be. Very happy customer!"
"Fantastic company to deal with always on time and they're products are lovely and unique"
"Excellent service and product. Would recommend highly."
"Great gift, very fast delivery. Would buy again"
"Great swift service. Excellent quality."
"I have ordered from Make it With Words several times and not pnce had a problem. Products are made tp a high standard with beautiful presentation. A go to whenever someone has a baby."
"Excellent service and lovely product."
"Excellent product, faultless customer service. Since purchasing have recommended to many friends."
"Very good quality"
"Excellent product and fast delivery"
"I have bought 2 frames for my niece and nephews confirmations with all their 3 names.. they love having their new name displayed on day of confirmation.. lovely present and one to be treasured.. received them very quickly in post and beautifully wrapped and all! So delighted with my gifts.. thank you"
"Make it with Words was recommended to me by a friend and since then I have ordered two frames and, on both occasions, I have been more than happy with my purchases. This beautiful frame is very good quality and it looks exactly as advertised online. Quick delivery time."
"Absolutely fabulous. Bought this as a gift for a friend and it’s so beautiful, she loves it. Delivery so quick, ordered it on a Monday and it arrived within 3-4 working days. Thank u. I’ll most definitely order again. Love supporting Irish businesses too :) Caroline"
"A well made product. Good customer service and quick response. Delivered promptly. A special gift for family and friends."
Make it with words is rated 4.96 based on 400 reviews