Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars
Read Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars:

Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

Booked Majestic to have my elderly parents brought from Heathrow to Oxford. Driver was there on time - in fact, bit earlier than planned - found my parents, assisted with luggage, was super courteous and then super competent driving through shortcuts to avoid the traffic as much as possible, and dropped them off safely at their hotel. The car was very comfortable and clean- my parents felt really well treated.

Not the cheapest available but worth paying the extra for the peace of mind.
I would definitely use this company again. The driver was extremely polite and pleasant. I felt confident about the service
Great way to get a travel. Nice car, courteous, very professional driver and no hassle of dragging luggage around on a train. Would use again!!
Majestic were reasonably-priced, efficient and offered a professional service. Their driver arrived on time.
Finally we have found a transfer service that we feel confident in. We arranged a drop off and pick up for Heathrow Airport. Both drivers were on time, friendly and professional. We would not hesitate to recommend this service and will always use them for our airport transfers in the future.
I will recommend this company, good customer services, clean cars and professional drivers. On time for an airport trip and easy to find the driver at the airport site.
Very professional service on inbound and outbound journeys. Very courteous drivers .
Used them from Heathrow to hotel and then back again. Both times we got excellent service: clean car and on time. Nothing to complain about and a very reasonable fare to boot. Highly recommended.
Used Majestic multiple times now, from and to Heathrow. The service was always punctual and very efficient. Also cost wise, this is the best choice.
Flawless pick up and transfer to Heathrow. Excellent car and wonderful driver. Would recommend without hesitation
Competitive prices, but at the same time high quality services (polite drivers, smooth driving, spot on customer services). Very well done!
From pick up too drop off driver made us feel at ease not having the stress off of will they be on time is taken away with this company
first class service at a great price.
We used them for our family of 5 and they where on time and efficient in their service.
My driver was on time, he was very nice and helped me with my luggage. I have nothing to say but good things about my experience. I highly recommend this company's services.
No issues. Reliable, friendly service.
The entire booking ,pick up and drop process was very professionally and competently handled. It was a pleasure travelling with them.
faultess.
We were collected on time by a very polite and courteous driver whose name I have forgotten but he was lovely. He helped with the bags and gave us much needed water. It was a calm efficient drive and I would certainly use the company again.
Everything went to plan and our driver greeted us at Heathrow at the scheduled time and drove us to our hotel. All in all a great experience yet again! Thanks!
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 685 reviews