Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars

About Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars: Executive transfers between London Airports and all UK destinations.

BOOK & PAY ONLINE OR TELEPHONE

Info@MajesticTaxis.com
UK: 0207 1276 550
International: +44 207 1276 550

"polite, helpful drivers and very reliable."
"excellent value, nice vehicles and punctual"
"Excellent service, friendly efficient and a safe transfer from Heathrow. Will be using again and recommending to others."
"Amazing service! The booking process was easy and the driver was where we were told he would be. On time, friendly and drove safely."
"Booked a transfer to Oxford. The gentleman was kind, attentive and a safe / careful driver."
"The email communication was great. Very responsive and helpful with all my questions. The driver was punctual and friendly, got us to our destination comfortably."
"The driver was professional and helpful. The car was in a great condition and arrived as scheduled"
"We used them from Heathrow to our Airbnb rental and back to Heathrow. Easy online booking and the drivers were great."
"Fantastic service. The driver was on time and the car was clean. The driver was safe and was courteous."
"We was very happy with the Service and the Driver. Everything was perfect. We would recommend this service to other people."
"A comfortable drive to Oxford with a nice, professional and punctual driver. We enjoyed it very much."
"My two daughters were travelling alone for the first time. I was very much pleased with the way Majestic took the responsibility to secure that both teens get to the desired destination safely. They were even offered a free bottle of water which I find very carrying. Thank you Majestic and I will definitely be using your service again."
"A hassle free transfer to our hotel."
"Everything was just fine! Very good service, punctuality and safe driving."
"Easy booking process, perfectly organised transfers, good value for Money, will use it again when needed"
"We would 100% recommend Majestic. It was a quality transfer and a reliable service. We really appreciated the excellent service we received."
"They were waiting well in advance, were efficient, and the cost was very reasonable. I would absolutely use them again when in London."
"Booked a day before our arrival in London and the driver was waiting as scheduled. We were driven straight to our hotel in Birmingham without any issue."
Majestic Taxis & Chauffeur Driven Cars is rated 4.97 based on 572 reviews