Mail Order Car Parts Reviews

Hazel Grove

Great service thanks
Service was excellent
Excellent!!!
So pleased with my order. Chris was so helpful in placing my order & ensuring I had the right hose kits for my car. Great service, good communications throughout, prompt delivery & items safely packaged. Excellent work & thank you from a very happy customer.
Everything’s looking good
Fast and very nice quality!
Great service and good price. Would definitely use again.
Mats as advertised and fitted to the Lexus 300h
Superb customer service to sort out a problem i had, very efficient very fast, a pleasure to deal with
Fantastic quality product at a fantastically low price.would not hesitate to buy from this ebayer again.
Great mat, great price and excellent service
Fits like original.
Quick delivery and knew exactly when item would arrive , great quality carpets look great in car , thanks , Peter . Will definitely used again
I was disappointed at first as the mats I received were not what I ordered. Once I had been in touch with MOCP they dealt with it immediately and the correct mats arrived. . Dealt with very efficiently and without malice. So I would recommend as the new mats look really nice and fit perfectly
Ordered two weeks ago and still no delivery!
Hi Martin,

I'm sorry to hear you have not received your order. Due to the value, your order was shipped Royal Mail second class post. I have arranged for a replacement to be shipped today and this will be sent tracked so we can ensure it arrives this time. I have also checked our emails incase we had missed a message from you but I can't find anything from yourself saying that the item hadn't been received. I have also tried to call you on your mobile this morning but got no answer.

If you could please get back to us and let us know when the replacement has been received and would be grateful if you could then revise your feedback. We had no knowledge of the issue and always work to resolve issues no matter what.

Kind Regards
Chris
Foot well protection product targeted at Mercedes Benz SLC, surprisingly good and well put together.
Mail Order Car Parts is rated 4.63 based on 16 reviews