London Decking Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend London Decking Company

About London Decking Company : The London Decking Company designs and installs beautiful timber or composite decking and wooden structures throughout London and the surrounding counties.

info@londondeckingcompany.co.uk

Birchen Grove Garden CentreBirchen GroveKingsbury

Tell us how London Decking Company made you happy

Telephone
David
"Highly impressive from beginning to end. Matt was very responsive with the quotations and the work started a couple of days after. Our main decking guys, both named Dan (as we had two decks laid) were professional, polite and helpful working in my opinion to the highest standards (as was the other guys). A litle hestitant at the beginning but I cannot recomend this company enough."
Ramesh
"I am very happy with the work carried out In my garden by the London Decking Company. Outstanding workmanship from start to finish, the guys were polite and hardworking and are a true credit to the company. In particular Cosmin who was very helpful and came up with great ideas. The two Daniels were also great. I would definitely recommend the company to anyone."
Jackie Harvey
"Brilliant results. Guys were friendly and worked hard.Nothing too much trouble. Thank you"
"I have nothing but positive things to say about the London Decking company. They were hard working and efficient and incredibly polite and respectful. The project was finished quickly and to a high standard. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend the company to anyone."
"Professsional and courteous service. Lewis and Tom did a great job. We are very pleased with the result."
"We are thrilled with our new deck. Taken us over 10 years to get on with refreshing the back garden appearance! Gilroy was very understanding about what I wanted and Raphael was outstanding with his attention to detail. Never moaned just got on with the job. He and the team were fab and worked hard."
"Great new deck installed in less time than estimated. Professional, punctual and polite workmen. Thank you."
"I’m over the moon with my new decking, highly recommended."
London Decking Company is rated 4.89 based on 9 reviews