London Electricians Direct Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend London Electricians Direct
"Good and Reliable service"
Ian
"Very quick response; great value. Professional and quick service!"
"I urgently required certificates for my rental property remortgage. Ian and the team managed to fit me in the same day. When we discovered work was required they went back to the property the next day to complete the work and provide me with the documentation I required all within the same day. Highly recommend."
Thank you for your positive feedback, and glad we able to help
Best regards
Ian
"very friendly service only slight problem engineer didnt read e mail re phoning me to say when he was coming as i stated on message i was in and out of office ,"
Thank you for you positive feedback, apologies again for the slight mix-up
Best regards
Ian
"Great service - very happy"
Hi Jason, Thank you for the feedback and glad we could help
Ian
"We found them very easy to deal with. Quotes were available in a speedy manner. Work times were adhered to and any disruption kept to a minimum which is essential in a busy church such as ours. Would have no hesitation in using them again"
Thank you for your positive feedback and wish you all the best
Ian Masters
"I requested an electrical safety certificate and made contact with LED; I'm so glad that I did! A very nice electrician came out at the agreed time and date and did a very thorough job at inspecting the property. Unfortunately, my initial report came back as unsatisfactory due to previously (and poorly) installed down-lights in the kitchen. However, LED gave me a very reasonable quote to rectify the problem which they did to a very high standard. This was only done yesterday so I haven't yet received the report but I'm confident that it won't be long coming! I can thoroughly recommend them."
Thank you for your positive feedback and time taken to give us this great review,
Ian Masters
"The service was fantastic and team was very friendly"
Ian Masters
"Easy to deal with, professional service. The team were quick to scope the work and the report was received when agreed. Can’t really fault the service I received."
Many thanks for the positive feedback, I will pass it onto ours staff,
Ian
"Very professional. Turned up at the time requested and did a very thorough job."
Thank you Mr Langham for the positive review, greatly appreciated,
Ian
"Great efficient team, personable and likeable staff. Would use again and recommend."
Thank you for your feedback and glad we were able to help to your satisfaction
"Really excellent professional service. Arrived on time, did a good job, and for a reasonable price. It's the second time I've used them and it's a relief to have found (finally) a decent London electrician. 10/10"
Thank you for your feedback, greatly appreciated and hope to work with you again
"Efficient and friendly service. Would highly recommend."
Ian Masters
"Paul was professional and friendly."
"London Electricians direct has amazed me by their prompt response. Also; They completed the work earlier than the set target. Thank you Team!"
Hi Bashar, you’re welcome, it’s been a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you in the future
"Really fast response and accurate quote - work completed professionally and on time with no issues. Would recommend - and use again."
Hi Suzanne, thanks so much for your positive feedback, best regards
Ian Masters
"good communication throughout the process, friendly employees"
"Great service"
"Very good service - quick and efficient, and reasonably priced"
"Electrician was over an hour late, the office's aftercare was poor, never responded to the further queries made via email."
London Electricians Direct is rated 4.71 based on 21 reviews