London Electricians Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Electricians Direct
Work was for a EICR. Engineer arrived within times stated, was polite, professional and quick.
Was by far one of the most competitivly priced quotes I searched, and only paid for what was quoted and no hidden fees.
Was completely easy to get quote, book a date and time which suited me through their website.
Would 100% recommend.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review, really appreciate it and glad you were happy with our service,
Ian
responsive and quick turnaround!
Thank you for your positive review and feedback
Fast and efficient, great communication and professional. Would recommend.
Great to hear, thank you
Booked 2 EICRs for properties we manage. LED were quick to schedule appointments and carry out the reports on our tight timescale. One needed remedial work for which we used LED. All being well we hope to use them again.
Many thanks for the positive review
Brilliant, short notice given for requested service but carried out with fast effeciant service, would highly reccomend.
Very professional and efficient
Many thanks for the positive review
Response very quick. Electrician called in promised time slot and was a pleasant, polite man. Completed inspection in a efficient manner and left my home tidy. Report was received within 24 hours as promised.
Many thanks for the positive review
Very efficient service I received my report the very next day. I will definitely use company again.
Many thanks for the positive review
On time, great service. Am now awaiting the report.
Many thanks for the positive review
Super fast, efficient and easily arranged what I needed at short notice.
Extremely Professional service.
Great Job,
Would definitely recommend.
Exceptional service,
Very professional Team,
Outstanding work
Many thanks for the positive review
Good electrician, tidy efficient job. But it cost me just over £900 for a total of 5 hours on-site work (over 2 visits) to do an EICR inspection, replace a circuit board to bring it up to the necessary standard (the exact model is retailing at £56 on the B & Q website) and then pass and produce the EICR certificate. I think that is extortionate, but unfortunately, I left it too late to shop around. To be fair they did give me a £25 discount (!). I would not recommend unless you have deep pockets.
Hi Mark, sorry you were unhappy with the price, this was set out in advance to you, and I explained that it included: our time to source, collect and attend to install the new consumers unit and also to re-test and re-issue the satisfactory certificate, this was agreed before we started and I also offered a discount which you accepted.
From the onset of my enquiry to the finish they handled it professionally - explained what was done and needed doing In layman terms and were always on hand to answer any questions i may have had
Many thanks for the positive review
A quick and efficient service with good customer care. Would highly recommend.
Brilliant service and very friendly staff. Easy to get a quote and laid out in plain English. Would definitely trust these guys again!
Great to hear, thank you
I wanted to have outside lights installed that I could control from my Phone/Alexa, along with a full check of my ageing wires in my house.
From the first call to the actual install it was a pleasure dealing with such an experienced company :-)
An honest and professional (plus speedy :-)) approach that didn't make me feel out of place with my lack of electrical knowledge (very little!).

I highly recommend London Electricians Direct and will only call them for any future electrical work that I may need.
Thank you for taking the time to provide this positive review, much appreciated
Excellent service
First class service!
Very good service.
Easy to book, would definitely recommend and use again
London Electricians Direct is rated 4.83 based on 118 reviews