London Electricians Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Electricians Direct
London Electricians Direct were able to schedule a visit at short notice and prepared an ECIR report within 2 days. Ian was then happy to spend some time on the phone to explain exactly what the report entailed in terms of remedial work. He was patient, professional and very clear. I would use LED again for similar checks and for substantive electrical work.
A wonderful, family-run business that always runs smoothly, do exactly what they promise, and have a very slick website that makes my life easy. I book a lot of different jobs for my business with other companies and always find their online processes clunky, inefficient, and unreliable, I've never had these issues with LEDs site. Finally, I've needed them in a couple of tricky situations to get works done last minute and they have always come through for me. Ian, Claire, Tash thank you for all your efforts and for putting up with the headaches I create for you!
Good service - LED came exactly when they said they would, issued the certificates promptly after payment, and were reliable. Thank you LED.
It is nice and responsive.
Very efficient, quick to book and carry out works. Easy communication and good visit.
Reasonably priced and produced the report very quickly. I would use them again.
Very professional and excellent quick service. Great communication and arrived on time.
very professional. Were able to beat a quote from another firm by a significant margin. Saved me time and money! would highly recommend
Our electrician was excellent, friendly, prompt and efficient. Arranging the appointment was easy. The pricing is a little more than other quotes but the service made up for that. Thank you! Our property is now fire alarm safe again.
Landed up in a bit of a tangle with missing EIC. Ian and team took the matter seriously, advised the best action (conduct an EICR) and within 2 days the Report was in my inbox. Cain was exceptionally professional. Thanks to you all. A simple process, an impressive team and outstanding service. Thanks guys!
Professional and thorough. Made sure everything safe and in good working order before leaving.
Fantastic service. Booked online and was followed up with a call to confirm time. Engineer phoned as arranged and was quick and efficient and my grand daughter thought he was very “chirpy “! Paperwork came through first thing next day. Excellent company and I will recommend and use in future.
Excellent company - highly professional - no hassle quick appointment and they answer the phone (like in the good old days) Thank you
Superb service - quick to respond and booked in immediately. Engineer on time and couldn’t be more helpful/professional - absolute pleasure to deal with. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Top service, 1st time that I had a boiler problem and engineer has fixed by changing printer circuit board.
Work was for a EICR. Engineer arrived within times stated, was polite, professional and quick. Was by far one of the most competitivly priced quotes I searched, and only paid for what was quoted and no hidden fees. Was completely easy to get quote, book a date and time which suited me through their website. Would 100% recommend.
Hi, thanks for taking the time to leave us a great review, really appreciate it and glad you were happy with our service, Ian
responsive and quick turnaround!
Thank you for your positive review and feedback
Fast and efficient, great communication and professional. Would recommend.
Great to hear, thank you
Booked 2 EICRs for properties we manage. LED were quick to schedule appointments and carry out the reports on our tight timescale. One needed remedial work for which we used LED. All being well we hope to use them again.
Many thanks for the positive review
Brilliant, short notice given for requested service but carried out with fast effeciant service, would highly reccomend.
Many thanks for the positive review