London Electricians Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend London Electricians Direct
Very disappointed. Would have put ZERO stars if only could. Major works have been done in my flat 6 years ago by a NAPIT certified electrician. The time came to get a new certificate. While inspecting the flat the electrician from London Electricians Direct said 'there were no major issues', just one minor remark. 24 hours later the report came unsatisfactory with major works required for a considerable amount. Stay away, not trustworthy in my opinion.
Good afternoon Mrs Kempl,
I am sorry you feel that we haven't given you a good service,
I have spent a good time on the phone trying to explain our findings to you, but you wouldn't listen to what i was saying and kept interrupting me, asking the same question, "why doesn't this pass" leaving me to start to explain it again to no avail, as I explained we don't feel its very fair to give us a bad review based on our findings of faults we found during a test of works carried out by another engineer, our EICR test and inspection are carried out to the BS7671 wiring regulations and we cannot just say everythings fine if it is not, please be careful if you do find someone who will give you a satisfactory report as this installation has C2 observations and is not up to wiring regulations and could cause harm to potential tenants or possible fire
Good electrician, tidy efficient job. But it cost me just over £900 for a total of 5 hours on-site work (over 2 visits) to do an EICR inspection, replace a circuit board to bring it up to the necessary standard (the exact model is retailing at £56 on the B & Q website) and then pass and produce the EICR certificate. I think that is extortionate, but unfortunately, I left it too late to shop around. To be fair they did give me a £25 discount (!). I would not recommend unless you have deep pockets.
Hi Mark, sorry you were unhappy with the price, this was set out in advance to you, and I explained that it included: our time to source, collect and attend to install the new consumers unit and also to re-test and re-issue the satisfactory certificate, this was agreed before we started and I also offered a discount which you accepted.
London Electricians Direct is rated 4.80 based on 119 reviews