Lola + Blake Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
Read Lola + Blake Reviews
It's hard to know what to get somebody when they have a new baby, I was searching for a gift that felt special, celebratory and unique. For me Lola + Blake ticked every one of those boxes. Was able to send a smile through the post and the new parents and let their beloved latest addition know that I'm thinking about them all.
The quality is excellent, designs are fun and the customer service is very good. I’ll definitely purchase from Lola and Blake again.
Our 4 year old granddaughter loved her jungle PJ’s so much that when we saw the dinosaur version we had to buy them and they are just as wonderful. We added Mum & Dad PJ bottoms and a baby grow for little brother to complete the dinosaur bedtime family. Lovely fabrics and beautifully made products.
I recently purchased the floral disco pyjamas for my daughters birthday,which was in April. Owing to the Covid infections, I didnt receive until mid June, but not a problem, as my daughter is an avid fan of Lola+Blake, so she already has at least 2 pairs, I am aware of !, she Loves them so much, she has also purchased pyjamas for her 3 year old. The pyjamas are made from really lovely material, and beautifully made. So on her behalf, its a thumbs up for Lola + Blake.
Love Lola + Blake. The products are funky, great quality and the customer service when I've needed it has been great.
Great quality pj's for my new nephew with a matching for his big brother , I was delighted with them and very pleased to send them as a gift
Gorgeous design and quality pyjamas. We’re so pleased with our purchase, they’re perfect. My three year old daughter put them on as soon as they landed through the letterbox!
Great design and quality.
Beautiful quality pyjamas with a stunning print, which arrived promptly, Love the ethos of these becoming hand-me-downs which are made to last and are manufactured sustainably.
The quilt blanket is so lovely my Daughter loves hers and my son loves his one he had the woodland one and my daughter the disco flower one.
I really think that the food and customer service is excellent
Highly recommend! Lola & Blake products make the perfect gift x
My sons both love their new pyjamas, and I was really touched by Kat at Lola + Blake who went the extra mile to help me with my order with kindness and understanding. Thank you! Highly recommend
Fabulous designs and quality. Bought 2 more pairs. Thank you!
We have purchased a number of items from Lola and Blake and all have been beautiful and of the highest quality. They have made wonderful gifts for friends with newborns, and we get rave reviews from those who were gifted them. I will continue to purchase many more things from this delightful company, and am looking forward to the new products Kat has teased us with recently on the IG page!
Lovely kit great service. Website needs tweaking, but service exceptional.
So pleased with our purchase. The cotton is super soft and the patterns are gorgeous. Our 18 month old loves pointing at all the animals on his pjs. They also arrived super quickly!
Love these women's PJs. So comfy and adore that they are 100% cotton!
Fabulous! I gave a friend the safari baby-grow as a gift to match her safari themed nursery. The packaging was beautiful and the delivery was incredibly prompt!
Good service, fast delivery.
Lola + Blake is rated 4.92 based on 87 reviews