Lola + Blake Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
4.9
Based on 129 reviews
Read Lola + Blake Reviews
I have the women's PJs in woodland and disco and they are just fab. There's nothing quite like them on the market - including the design and how well made they are. I decided to iron mine, which I don't usually do, and it was a chance to appreciate the piping, tailoring and detail of the print.
Absolutely fantastic quality of the item and service. I have ordered the same beautiful luxury floral disco pj bottoms for me and my husband - we love them! I am size 10, about 70 - 73 cm in waist, size M was too big for me, size S is perfect! Thank you! I will definitely buy more. I would love to have a dressing gown or kimono made from the same fabric. Lovely 😊
The pyjamas I'd ordered arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. The quality is very good- they are a present for my daughter and she is sure to be delighted with them.
Great service, really quick and lovely quality!
Absolutely love all of the Lola & Blake pjs , excellent quality, they wash brilliantly without fading and on top of that they are fun for all ages! Speedy service too ! Thank you L&B
My children and I love these pyjammas, super quality, size up big and need draw string pulled on my slim average sized children. Last very well, best to wash 30 and not tumble dry. As a tall ish adult, I love
Everything was perfect ! 🥰❤️🥰
They are expensive but I really like them.
Great PJ's! Gorgeous print, handy tie at the waist and soft cotton. These were a birthday present for our son, he loves them too!
Such a lovely brand
I've had my eye on the woodland print baby clothes for ages, I finally decided to take the plunge and get my little boy a pair of pyjamas for Christmas and get a pair of PJ bottoms for myself and his dad. Honestly, you won't be disappointed. The quality is excellent and they wash really well. I was hesitant due to the cost, and having bought some other handmade jersey items for him before from other small businesses I didn't expect the colour to last as I've found others have looked washed out after 2-3 washes but the Lola + Blake ones still look like new (no exaggeration) 3 months in. I wouldn't hesitate to buy them again.
Great little company found by chance!
I bought a pair of pyjamas for my daughter for her birthday and paid £5 for 'luxury gift wrap' and added my birthday-wishes message. The pyjamas arrived in a plastic delivery bag, no gift wrap, with my personal message printed on the delivery note in very small print under the heading 'Options'. I subsequently emailed Lola & Blake to complain and have heard nothing in response from them. It has been over a week. I am very unhappy about their service.
Company was easy to deal with. Some of the product photographs do not show true product colours, which is off-putting.
Prompt delivery, well packaged and good quality items. Very satisfied and would recommend.
Definitely the prettiest matching mama and baby pajamas I have ever seen! The jungle and fox print are gorgeous and the sleepsuits and pajamas arrived looking gorgeous. They are not as soft as I would like but with use and washing will hopefully soften. Wish they had more designs plus a matching shirt for dads, love what I have! Will definitely get my baby pajamas when she is ready!
Beautiful products and exceptional quality. What an incredible, mum run, independent, small business. Lola and Blake is my go-to for baby gifts as we've seen how well they wash and last within our family. This is not fast fashion, you really do get what you pay for. Ours have been passed down and down again. Highly recommend, a wonderful business with exceptional products. Gifts that have the wow factor and will be treasured!
Love these pyjamas for my son, this is the 3rd year I’ve purchased them for him. Great quality and design.
Pyjamas look lovely but could really do with an iron. Disappointing that I will have to do this myself before gifting. Otherwise, great.
The jungle quilt was bought for a two year old to match her PJ's which she practically lives in. It is well made and delightful. It brightens up her bedtime. It is a great matching item
Lola + Blake is rated 4.9 based on 129 reviews