Lola + Blake Reviews

Hanna Cherrington
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 21st January 2019
Katherine Miller
More Photos & Videos
Lovely company to work with,
Amazing products,
The quality style and originality makes the styles a instant must have!
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
So pretty and are lovely.
Lovely pj bottoms, quick delivery x
So pleased with my purchase of the woodland pyjamas for my son and matching bottoms for me. I wasn't sure of my sizing and I got a personal helpful and prompt reply. The quality is great and the pattern is just beautiful. I didn't order the items at the same time (my mistake), but they arrived together :)
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Absolutely beautiful and arrived very promptly
Recently purchased 2 pairs for my son, loved them so much that have brought a pair for a friend’s daughter 1st birthday. Can’t wait for more designs to come in.... I will definitely be buying again.
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Lola & Blake are amazing PJs & make a special present with delightful packaging with a very fast delivery time too.I fully recommend & will certainly be ordering again & again .
Beautiful quilt. I have bought several items from Lola + Blake and they have all been of a very high quality. Excellent communication and very prompt delivery. I would highly recommend
Great, speedy service and gift wrapped beautifully. Feels like a lovely treat to open. Will definitely be ordering again.
Gorgeous product and wonderful service! The perfect gift 💕
I am delighted with a gorgeous babygro for my new granddaughter. It arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Thank you
Kat was very helpful when choosing my size and quick to send the pyjamas, beautifully gift wrapped.
The eco aspect of the packaging and the company was also very important to me.
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Problem with Royal Mail losing my delivery was dealt with speedily and professionally by Lola + Blake. Great personal service.
Lola + Blake have been very easy to order from and delivery arrived promptly. My orders were wrapped beautifully I could put them straight under the tree.
Prompt and beautifully presented service.
Quick delivery. Gorgeous Dino PJs.
Order to delivery time was very quick Nicely packaged and covering postcard a charming extra. Product of great quality and very good customer service
Beautiful pyjamas wrapped exquisitely. Fast service, brilliant customer service. As you can see I am very happy!
Fantastic design and quality with super customer service too.
Fabulous quality, excellent service and fast delivery!
We love all our L&B products, they wash and dry beautifully and they look gorgeous too.
10 out of 10.