Lola + Blake Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
Read Lola + Blake Reviews
Lovely item with bespoke embroidery and I can't believe how quick it arrived. My friend told me the special packaging was beautiful!
I only had one worry between the order status being complete and still not receiving the order...but L+B were right there and reassured me that I’d receive my order soon. I did! Easy to order and great communication along the way.
Fantastic service as always and beautifully presented little set, not to mention the brilliant biodegradable postage bags they come in too!! Buy! Buy! Buy!
Beautiful products for sale
Bought a set as gift for very good friends' newborn. Really quick delivery, high quality goods. Excellent communication.

So good I bought a second gift set for my brother's newborn days later.
Gorgeous products & fast shipping. Thank you!
I have bought multiple items from Lola and Blake over the last few months. Not only are the products beautiful and cracking quality, but the service is fab too. Delivery is really prompt and Lola and Blake make things feel very personal too. I'm always keen to buy from indy businesses and this is one of the best!
Lovely company to work with,
Amazing products,
The quality style and originality makes the styles a instant must have!
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 2nd June 2020
So pretty and are lovely.
Lovely pj bottoms, quick delivery x
So pleased with my purchase of the woodland pyjamas for my son and matching bottoms for me. I wasn't sure of my sizing and I got a personal helpful and prompt reply. The quality is great and the pattern is just beautiful. I didn't order the items at the same time (my mistake), but they arrived together :)
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 22nd May 2020
Absolutely beautiful and arrived very promptly
Recently purchased 2 pairs for my son, loved them so much that have brought a pair for a friend’s daughter 1st birthday. Can’t wait for more designs to come in.... I will definitely be buying again.
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 12th May 2020
Lola & Blake are amazing PJs & make a special present with delightful packaging with a very fast delivery time too.I fully recommend & will certainly be ordering again & again .
Beautiful quilt. I have bought several items from Lola + Blake and they have all been of a very high quality. Excellent communication and very prompt delivery. I would highly recommend
Great, speedy service and gift wrapped beautifully. Feels like a lovely treat to open. Will definitely be ordering again.
Gorgeous product and wonderful service! The perfect gift 💕
I am delighted with a gorgeous babygro for my new granddaughter. It arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Thank you
Kat was very helpful when choosing my size and quick to send the pyjamas, beautifully gift wrapped.
The eco aspect of the packaging and the company was also very important to me.
Lola + Blake 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Problem with Royal Mail losing my delivery was dealt with speedily and professionally by Lola + Blake. Great personal service.
Lola + Blake is rated 4.97 based on 32 reviews