Lola + Blake Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
"We were delighted with our purchases from Lola+Blake! The Dinasor design in particular is so fun and colourful for children! The quality of the material is great and the sizes were perfect. We definitely would like more!"
"We were extremely happy with all our purchases, the babygrows are beautifully designed and well made. The wash bag is stylish and the wrapping paper fun. The service was great and we loved the little handwritten note, adding a personal touch."
"Our grand-daughter loves her Lola & Blake pyjamas with the dark blue colourway & red fox. The fabric is beautifully fine & soft & a relief to find a strong design that isn't pale & sugary!"
"Beautiful designs - finally pjs that can be worn for boys or girls! The quality of the material is great and when it arrived it was beautifully packaged. I bought them as gifts for friends and they have said their children love wearing them. If you’re looking for something special I would recommend Lola + Blake!"
"My family and I love all of their designs and the quality is excellent."
Lola + Blake is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews