Lola + Blake Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
Read Lola + Blake Reviews
I am delighted with a gorgeous babygro for my new granddaughter. It arrived promptly and beautifully packaged. Thank you
Kat was very helpful when choosing my size and quick to send the pyjamas, beautifully gift wrapped. The eco aspect of the packaging and the company was also very important to me.
Problem with Royal Mail losing my delivery was dealt with speedily and professionally by Lola + Blake. Great personal service.
Lola + Blake have been very easy to order from and delivery arrived promptly. My orders were wrapped beautifully I could put them straight under the tree.
Prompt and beautifully presented service.
Quick delivery. Gorgeous Dino PJs.
Order to delivery time was very quick Nicely packaged and covering postcard a charming extra. Product of great quality and very good customer service
Beautiful pyjamas wrapped exquisitely. Fast service, brilliant customer service. As you can see I am very happy!
Fantastic design and quality with super customer service too.
Fabulous quality, excellent service and fast delivery! We love all our L&B products, they wash and dry beautifully and they look gorgeous too. 10 out of 10.
We were delighted with our purchases from Lola+Blake! The Dinasor design in particular is so fun and colourful for children! The quality of the material is great and the sizes were perfect. We definitely would like more!
We were extremely happy with all our purchases, the babygrows are beautifully designed and well made. The wash bag is stylish and the wrapping paper fun. The service was great and we loved the little handwritten note, adding a personal touch.
Our grand-daughter loves her Lola & Blake pyjamas with the dark blue colourway & red fox. The fabric is beautifully fine & soft & a relief to find a strong design that isn't pale & sugary!
Beautiful designs - finally pjs that can be worn for boys or girls! The quality of the material is great and when it arrived it was beautifully packaged. I bought them as gifts for friends and they have said their children love wearing them. If you’re looking for something special I would recommend Lola + Blake!
My family and I love all of their designs and the quality is excellent.
Lola + Blake is rated 4.93 based on 15 reviews