Lola + Blake Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
Read Lola + Blake Reviews
I really think that the food and customer service is excellent
Highly recommend! Lola & Blake products make the perfect gift x
My sons both love their new pyjamas, and I was really touched by Kat at Lola + Blake who went the extra mile to help me with my order with kindness and understanding. Thank you! Highly recommend
Fabulous designs and quality. Bought 2 more pairs. Thank you!
We have purchased a number of items from Lola and Blake and all have been beautiful and of the highest quality. They have made wonderful gifts for friends with newborns, and we get rave reviews from those who were gifted them. I will continue to purchase many more things from this delightful company, and am looking forward to the new products Kat has teased us with recently on the IG page!
Lovely kit great service. Website needs tweaking, but service exceptional.
So pleased with our purchase. The cotton is super soft and the patterns are gorgeous. Our 18 month old loves pointing at all the animals on his pjs. They also arrived super quickly!
Love these women's PJs. So comfy and adore that they are 100% cotton!
Fabulous! I gave a friend the safari baby-grow as a gift to match her safari themed nursery. The packaging was beautiful and the delivery was incredibly prompt!
Good service, fast delivery.
Gorgeous designs and fast, easy delivery
Ordered online and it was delivered 3 days later. Beautifully packaged and lovely quality.
Lovely print, very soft fabric and delivered incredibly quickly!
Wonderful purchase great quality. Quick delivery will use again
I don’t think I’ve ever had such gorgeous packaging and product delivered. Attention to detail and quality such a joy.
Stunning products and great customer service, very impressed and would happily recommend to friends and family.
My mother and I ordered a pair of children's jammies as part of a lockdown birthday present. They were quite expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for in quality. They came beautifully gift wrapped and we were well-informed during the entire delivery process. We opted for the personalised embroidery and it is looks wonderful alongside the piping. Traditional jammies in a fabulous pattern, made to brilliant quality... I'm almost jealous ;)
We all love our tiger jungle pjs! They are comfy, fun and original. Arrived quickly, packaging was minimal, just what was needed and not extras. They are more expensive than other pjs but they are nicer and I would buy again.
Really lovely and unusual patterns and great fit.
Lovely kids woodland patterned pyjamas. Tempted to buy a pair for myself but a bit pricey.
Lola + Blake is rated 4.91 based on 77 reviews