Lola + Blake Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lola + Blake
Read Lola + Blake Reviews
I don’t think I’ve ever had such gorgeous packaging and product delivered.

Attention to detail and quality such a joy.
Stunning products and great customer service, very impressed and would happily recommend to friends and family.
My mother and I ordered a pair of children's jammies as part of a lockdown birthday present. They were quite expensive, but you definitely get what you pay for in quality. They came beautifully gift wrapped and we were well-informed during the entire delivery process. We opted for the personalised embroidery and it is looks wonderful alongside the piping.
Traditional jammies in a fabulous pattern, made to brilliant quality... I'm almost jealous ;)
We all love our tiger jungle pjs! They are comfy, fun and original. Arrived quickly, packaging was minimal, just what was needed and not extras. They are more expensive than other pjs but they are nicer and I would buy again.
Really lovely and unusual patterns and great fit.
Lovely kids woodland patterned pyjamas. Tempted to buy a pair for myself but a bit pricey.
Beautifully presented. Top quality all round and love that you are a small business. We all need to support the smaller businesses especially in these times.
From Ibby Southerden
These PJs are AMAZING. We initially got a pair as a present and loved them instantly - so we bought 3 more pairs. They fit great, quality is fab and they wash really well. Best of all, they look schweeeeet!
Great product and Great customer service. Will definitely do business again
Fantastic product quality and customer service. Fast delivery. Highly recommend!
Wonderful and cosy
Love L&B pjs - classic design and fantastic quality- I must say I would give 5 stars for the actual product. However, I am a bit disappointed at how long they took to arrive - I ordered and paid for express delivery as I wanted to send them on to my little nieces in Canada in time for Christmas. I placed the order on 2/12/2020 and received an email the next day to say that the items I wanted were actually on pre-order. I wish I'd been notified of this on the website as I would probably have just chosen something else that was in stock. However I was assured that they would arrive soon and be sent out immediately. They shipped a week later but didn't arrive at my address until 5 days after that. It definitely was not worth paying an extra £5+ for express shipping when I could have got it for free, and I don't think the express shipping ended up making a difference as they took so long to arrive. I would have appreciated an offer of a refund of the shipping as a goodwill gesture.

My kids and their cousins always have the same jammies on Christmas eve - it's a little tradition that we try to keep up despite being on different continents - and it's a shame that these delays mean that there's a chance it won't happen this year.

I do love L&B products and aside from the quality and beautiful designs, they are made ethically and sustainably. I do want to applaud them for doing business differently - it's not easy to run an ethical clothing business and we need to support businesses who are doing things differently for the sake of the planet and the people who make our clothes.
Beautiful pjs with a very individual design. Just wanted to check something so contacted by phone and actually spoke to the owners - how incredibly refreshing!
I am completely delighted with my Lola and Blake order. I have been coveting some pyjamas for myself ever since I got some for my three year old but they were often out of stock. I was so delighted when they ordered more in and I was able to get them for Christmas as a present from my mum. I can’t tell you how happy it makes me to see it wrapped up under the tree. There is almost endless work preparing for Christmas and it is very sustaining to think of something for just me :)
Fantastic quality and super cute! Also speedy delivery.
Very happy with my order the pjs came beautifully wrapped
Lovely pjs
Beautiful fabric design good quality cotton can’t wait to see all my grandchildren in them
Absolutely dreamy! Quality is beyond gorgeous and I’m so excited for the boys to open them on Christmas Eve. Dispatched quickly and lovely communication. Thank you.
Still not got the pyjamas but hoping they will arrive in time for Christmas
Hi Kim,
You ordered one of our Pre-order items so they are being carefully handmade and on their way to us. I can guarantee delivery before Christmas and more likely a couple of weeks before.
I can’t wait for you to get them!
Many thanks,