Garden Adventure Ltd Reviews

19 Manor Road

Tell us how Garden Adventure Ltd made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
H Morton
"I am more than pleased with the quality of my cabin."
Stuart Myall
"Brought are cabin from these guys, they designed our cabin to how we wanted , very happy with the outcome , will have many years of enjoyment out of it Thanks Martin and team"
Richard Passingham
"This review is written 6 months after I finished building cabin, it was last years project. I cleared the area to lay a base last February and as it progressed I researched where best to buy, I had plenty of options but easily opted to buy from Martin when I actually spoke to him and could not find any bad reviews either, delivery was 110% quality 150% ease of putting together 90% ( would have been better if my son's....25 and 30 had helped more !!! ) To be honest I spent about £2500 and was concerned product may be sub standard and really didn't need to worry its worth double what I paid . It was going to be a shed it turned into a cabin . Extremely happy ."
"I am more than pleased with the quality of my cabin."
Harry - thanks for your kind words and pleased all is well with your new cabin. The Andalo looks great !
"We are really pleased with our log cabin. Good quality materials and looks great in the garden. We used an installer recommended by Martin, and the cabin was up in no time. Would recommend buying from Garden Adventure Ltd."
Thanksa for the feedback Alison - glad to hear all is well with your Arabba cabin
"Very pleased with my cabin! I bought it to create a pottery studio. Absolutely delighted with the result. Great quality. Delivered exactly when they said it would be too. Excellent advice from Martin during my decision process, too."
Penny - thank you for your kind words. I do hope you enjoy many hours of work in your new studio. It would be great to see a picture if possible ?
"I bought a cabin from this cowboy firm a year a year ago I've had nothing but trouble with my cabin water pouring in thru the windows now the roof after calls emails not a thinghas been done the most shocking service I've ever known wish I'd never wasted my money on this rubbish"
Martin - thank you for your message. Communication has proved a little hit and miss with your preferred method. By your own admission, signal coverage in your location is problematic.
During the period since installation, Julian has been back to your location in North Wales and took what he thought was appropriate action to prevent further water ingress. It appears this is not the case and now, since you have provided further visual evidence of the issues he has now formulated a plan to visit with the necessary materials to try again to provide a fix. Pictures and video is so important in order to provision and materials etc. Thank you for sending these.
I do hope Julians visit early next week can re-create the problem and action a fix to prevent further water ingress - please let me know.
Following the fitters return to site equipped with all the necessary materials for rectification work (thanks to the photos that were sent) I am assured the issues you were experiencing have now been resolved.
Apologies that the percieved timeline appears to have been drawn out, however from this side of the fence, the communications from you were very sporadic and were lacking the required information. Once we were in pocession of this info, an appointment date was arranged by return.
"perchased a cabin back in 2014 and has nothing but problems from day one ..twisted timber ,no sealant on the glazing so water ingress from ALL the Windows and doors.. warped doors ..complained and Martin did replace but arrived damaged so sent back . So the owner blamed the couriers and vice versa ..never got them replaced after a lot of conversation so gave up in the end .. now I have Rot in the bottom of the doors and cabin ,will have to replace with double glazed doors (if I can ) so avoid if I were you ..COMPLETE waste of time (and money)..oh and it's Mr Burford ..isle of wight."
Thank you for your feedback.
As per our original agreement (and terms) we are only liable for goods to the point where they are delivered - in this case, the port on th south coarst where you arranged the onward delivery across the solent and to your address on the Isle of Wight.
Unfortunately there was an issue with some components and we agreed to send replacement parts and these were organised with the factory. These parts were delivered to the freight forwarders at the port and were signed for as received and in good order by this company. At this point the goods become your responsibility. At sometime between them arriving at the port and delivery to you, they were clearly subject to some heavy handling and were damaged. This was most unfortunate but was not the responsibility of Garden Adventure.
"Spoke to Martin last August bank holiday about an Aosta log cabin. After consulting other companies Garden Adventure were the only people to assit me in my requirements. After a few emails and drawing being commissioned we received our log cabin in the November. Unfortunately too late for us to erect, but on unpacking and moving it all to garage storage I was amazed to find how good the timber had been cut and the windows and doors were constructed. All of top quality build. There was small damage to one of the doors but an easy fix with some wood glue and pins, Martin has been notified of this, Still awaiting a response from the manufactures Over these winter months we have painted the window and doors complete with frames also the facia boards as recommended in the instruction drawings, of which may I say are very easy to understand. Looking forward to a dry weekend in March to build it when I'll get back to you with an update and some photo's"
Stuart - thank you for your kind words. May you have many years enjoying your new cabin which, incidentally looks fab !
Richard - thank you for your time and very kind words. It is always great to see pictures of how are cabins are being used. Many thanks
"Great company driver was so helpful the cabin I just love it . I was in hospital when it should have been delivered and the boss forgot his name sorry knocked the del date back 3 weeks what a guy, took so much pressure of me your the best ... using it as a study room for beekeeping wish I bought one years ago .......thanks all of you."
"Recently purchased log cabin 5x4 even tho had to wait a long time for delivery due to problems out of gardenadventurers hands. I’m very happy with quilaty of the log cabin and Martin always answered my emails would recommend"
"Great comms Martin couldn’t be more helpfull Regards Tom"
"From ordering, all the way through to final completion of self build Martin could not have been more helpful. Delivery was excellent with the driver giving me some top tips through building the cabin. The materials are top quality and the pre cut pieces are perfect. If I had to find something to improve it would be a slightly more descriptive build guide with actual photos, however on the one occasion I struggled to work out an issue a single call to Martin put me right Thank you again"
"Excellent service, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company. Martin was always very helpful whenever we had any questions. Many thanks"
"Impressed with the quality Had it built within a day 2 coats of stain following day."
"We are thrilled with our Brooklyn Cabin, from order to installation we received courteous and efficient service. I wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend."
"Very nice log cabin! Top quality -it looks great in the garden and was delivered exactly on time with no fuss at all. Will definitely shop here again"
"Excellent customer service and excellent product, I would definitely recommend this company."
"Looks beatiful Thank you!"
"Small company, big service. Found this company at last minute after researching for over a year and initially purchasing from somewhere else. Manage to cancel my 1st log cabin as within the 1st 7 days and purchase from garden adventure as it was the exact size I required. Only dealt with Martin and everything arrived as stated, no issues. Took me a couple of days to erect as it is a 6m x 5m log cabin. Manufacturers instructions come inside the pallet and were quite easy to read once you get your head around the diagrams. One thing that would have benefitted me would be to have the instructions posted before arrival, or electronically sent. This would have saved me from double handling as all pieces are individually numbered. Due to size I had a lot of wood and had to carry round my back garden, in hindsight I would have stacked in order saving me time to id all the parts again. Been up a couple of months now and so far survived our weather of snow and rain. I'm turning my log cabin in to a Mancave so it's an ongoing project, so far I'm more than pleased with the quality and build of it. All parts were in place so had no real issues putting it together. Be prepared to spend a fair bit of time doing a roof, particularly a cabin of this size. Shingles are easily laid just time consuming. Overall an excellent product and highly recommend the quality and no hassle service from Martin."
"I purchased a 4mx5m Marquis log cabin, very happy with the quality and looks amazing in my garden! Would definitely recommend Garden Adventure to friends. From start to finish excellent service received, even the delivery driver was very helpful and gave some good advice too! Let’s just say my son and his friends love this cabin 👌🏻"
Garden Adventure Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 239 reviews