Garden Adventure Ltd Reviews

Read Garden Adventure Ltd Reviews

sales@logcabinkits.co.uk

19 Manor Road

Tell us how Garden Adventure Ltd made you happy
Couldn’t be any happy with the log cabin that I received! It went together with no problem!!
Martin and the team were extremely helpful from beginning to end with our customized log cabin. The final product is incredible and the follow up service and customer care has been outstanding. We would fully recommend anyone using Garden Adventures LTD to meet their log cabin needs
Absolutely fantastic cabin easy to erect we didn't quite know what to expect and have been thrilled by the end product best kit on the market thank you Martin my wife loves the space its provided at a great price too best wishes Robert and Charlotte mid wales
Rob - thank you for your kind words. Glad your building has exceeded expectations and may you get many, many long years use from it.
I bought a cabin from this cowboy firm a year a year ago I've had nothing but trouble with my cabin water pouring in thru the windows now the roof after calls emails not a thinghas been done the most shocking service I've ever known wish I'd never wasted my money on this rubbish
Martin - thank you for your message. Communication has proved a little hit and miss with your preferred method. By your own admission, signal coverage in your location is problematic.
During the period since installation, Julian has been back to your location in North Wales and took what he thought was appropriate action to prevent further water ingress. It appears this is not the case and now, since you have provided further visual evidence of the issues he has now formulated a plan to visit with the necessary materials to try again to provide a fix. Pictures and video is so important in order to provision and materials etc. Thank you for sending these.
I do hope Julians visit early next week can re-create the problem and action a fix to prevent further water ingress - please let me know.
Following the fitters return to site equipped with all the necessary materials for rectification work (thanks to the photos that were sent) I am assured the issues you were experiencing have now been resolved.
Apologies that the percieved timeline appears to have been drawn out, however from this side of the fence, the communications from you were very sporadic and were lacking the required information. Once we were in pocession of this info, an appointment date was arranged by return.
perchased a cabin back in 2014 and has nothing but problems from day one ..twisted timber ,no sealant on the glazing so water ingress from ALL the Windows and doors.. warped doors ..complained and Martin did replace but arrived damaged so sent back . So the owner blamed the couriers and vice versa ..never got them replaced after a lot of conversation so gave up in the end .. now I have Rot in the bottom of the doors and cabin ,will have to replace with double glazed doors (if I can ) so avoid if I were you ..COMPLETE waste of time (and money)..oh and it's Mr Burford ..isle of wight.
Thank you for your feedback.
As per our original agreement (and terms) we are only liable for goods to the point where they are delivered - in this case, the port on th south coarst where you arranged the onward delivery across the solent and to your address on the Isle of Wight.
Unfortunately there was an issue with some components and we agreed to send replacement parts and these were organised with the factory. These parts were delivered to the freight forwarders at the port and were signed for as received and in good order by this company. At this point the goods become your responsibility. At sometime between them arriving at the port and delivery to you, they were clearly subject to some heavy handling and were damaged. This was most unfortunate but was not the responsibility of Garden Adventure.
Great comms Martin couldn’t be more helpfull Regards Tom
Excellent service, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company. Martin was always very helpful whenever we had any questions. Many thanks
We are thrilled with our Brooklyn Cabin, from order to installation we received courteous and efficient service. I wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend.
Very nice log cabin! Top quality -it looks great in the garden and was delivered exactly on time with no fuss at all. Will definitely shop here again
Excellent customer service and excellent product, I would definitely recommend this company.
Looks beatiful Thank you!
Small company, big service. Found this company at last minute after researching for over a year and initially purchasing from somewhere else. Manage to cancel my 1st log cabin as within the 1st 7 days and purchase from garden adventure as it was the exact size I required. Only dealt with Martin and everything arrived as stated, no issues. Took me a couple of days to erect as it is a 6m x 5m log cabin. Manufacturers instructions come inside the pallet and were quite easy to read once you get your head around the diagrams. One thing that would have benefitted me would be to have the instructions posted before arrival, or electronically sent. This would have saved me from double handling as all pieces are individually numbered. Due to size I had a lot of wood and had to carry round my back garden, in hindsight I would have stacked in order saving me time to id all the parts again. Been up a couple of months now and so far survived our weather of snow and rain. I'm turning my log cabin in to a Mancave so it's an ongoing project, so far I'm more than pleased with the quality and build of it. All parts were in place so had no real issues putting it together. Be prepared to spend a fair bit of time doing a roof, particularly a cabin of this size. Shingles are easily laid just time consuming. Overall an excellent product and highly recommend the quality and no hassle service from Martin.
I purchased a 4mx5m Marquis log cabin, very happy with the quality and looks amazing in my garden! Would definitely recommend Garden Adventure to friends. From start to finish excellent service received, even the delivery driver was very helpful and gave some good advice too! Let’s just say my son and his friends love this cabin 👌🏻
Prompt delivery and easy to follow instructions good quality materials
Worked with our measurements and design. Extremely helpful throughout and professional build. Looks amazing. Lots of positive comments.
There are plenty of companies supplying log cabins on the net and you do read some horror stories but Garden Adventure had the best reviews and a great product at a good price. It arrived when they said it would. I now have a 5 Mtr x 4 Mtr Studio in my Carden, which is Sat on my decking. I built it myself and my advice if you don’t have diy skills then pay for it to be fitted. The plans could of been better but it’s up and dry. We recommend 100 %.
Terrible quality product which was faulty and the most passive-aggressive company I've ever dealt with. Was not interested in resolving most of the problems raised.
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of Garden Adventure. I'm only sorry you are not prepared to share your identification so that at the very least we could provide our observations of the situation.

Please, if there remains any outstanding issues which require sorting and if you are not prepared to identify yourself here, then send an email to sales@gardenadventure.co.uk

We are obliged by law to rectify any manufacturing errors and we will do all possible to exceed expectations for any service recovery.
Love the cabin but after having to fix daylight coming in around the roof I've had to replace door lock nowith I've got water coming through nearly every window got mould soaking wood got in touch and I've been told to fix it myself only few months old shocking after care if this is happening after a few months I fear for the years ahead
Martin

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

If I may take the three issues you have separately :

1.- This is the first you have mentioned any issue with "daylight coming in around the roof" Is this still an issue or have the wall logs settled now (which does happen over the first few months of installation) to eradicate this gap ? Have the trims been fixed in place that sits between the wall logs and roof boards ? If this remains a problem I can contact your contracted fitter to return and put these issues right.

2.- Door lock. Again, was this reported ? We have had a few issues with locks recently and it would appear a bad batch have got into circulation. Replacements are sent out immediately when a problem is reported.

3.- It is never good for untreated timber to be exposed to damp or water ingress. The picture you have sent does not make it clear how the water is getting from the outside to the inside. Our earlier response offered possible solutions to the problem working with the information you have provided. If there is shown to be a manufacturing error, then we will certainly get replacements out.

Please also consider treating the inside of your cabin as per the
manufacturers instructions, particularly in the room used as a bathroom where high levels of humidity will be common place.

It is important to us that you are totally satisfied with your cabin, so any further information you can share to try and resolve the situation would be appreciated
Delighted with the Liverpool log cabin. Excellent quality and exceptional value for money. Our builder couldn't believe it! Martin was a pleasure to deal with and totally customer focussed. Highly professional and knowledgeable in all the details of his product.
Product quality was good and finished product looked good. Delivery was on time and to kerbside but would have been better if effort had been made to offload down our lane as unloading three large pallets by hand very quickly to get off main road was difficult. We think some boxes of screws may have been missing but not sure as parts list not very clear so we had to buy more fixings. Window quality was good and handles of high quality but no window stays so windows just flop open which is a problem. All in all a good cabin but the few niggles meant the experience was a bit short of excellent.
Garden Adventure Ltd is rated 4.80 based on 232 reviews