Garden Adventure Reviews

199 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

19 Manor Road

Verified Buyer

Excellent product at competitive price, helpful advice, good company to deal with.
Verified Buyer

Good value cabin which was well constructed by the team. They even built the base so everything was managed by Martin, very pleased, would use again but as cabin will last in excess of 25 years I don't need to. I choose the 4m by 3m cabin.
Verified Buyer

Fantastic communication from start to finish. Martin was at the end of the phone to answer any questions we had. The cabin is solid, a great size. The *only* thing I think that could be improved is the instruction sheet that comes with it, as it was extremely hard to read the numbers to the pieces of wood, it took some guess work on our part to make sure it was correct.
Would definitely recommend - in fact I already have to several!
Roger Hughes
Verified Buyer

great cabin and price that matched good service and advice build from team of guys will be getting a smaller one soon
Sue Shayler
Verified Buyer

Thankyou Martin for a fabulous cabin !!!! You made the whole process very easy and we are over the moon with the finished result. It was great to meet you in person when you came to erect the Cabin for us. Very friendly efficient service. Will definitely recommend you to all our friends.
Sue & Gerald
West Sussex
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

3 years promised new doors and windows to be told today your not getting them
Joanne - may I qualify our telephone conversation so that others may better understand how we have arrived at this situation.
There are rare occasions when the manufacturing process lets us down and goods are not to the required standard. When this happens, there is no hesitation in supplying replacement parts, as we did in this case.
The anomaly here is your location, that being on the Isle of Wight. As per our terms and conditions, we can only supply to the UK mainland, any onward transportation is contracted directly between our customers and their chosen transportation agency. This would have been brought to your attention at the point of ordering.
So, just like the original cabin kit was delivered to the south coast haulier, the replacement items were also dealt with in the same way. The replacement goods were signed for at the hauliers (in good order) for their transportation on to yourself. If the goods subsequently arrived to you in an unfit state, can I suggest you contact them for service recovery.
Mark Fitzpatrick

Very pleased.
Element Contracts
Verified Buyer

We would recommend this company to any one. Great service, good product and very good communications
Should we require further timber out buildings Garden Adventure would be our first call.
Dinah McMahon
Verified Buyer

We had a be-spoke cabin 7.5m x3.75 designed & built by Garden adventure this included a base that was built some 2 weeks previous by Martin & his team ......
We are pleased with the quality of the cabin the quality of the build and the team, all friendly polite & accommodating, nothing was to much trouble
highly recommended very competitively priced
Keith Wallis
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with our log cabin. It is very attractive,enhances our garden and provides the extra space needed for our daughters hobbies.
We were very impressed with the men who erected it .They were efficient and quick .

Mick Macleod
Verified Buyer

Great product and excellent service. Just perfect!

Mr B Lomas
Verified Buyer

This guy was a pleasure to do business with great company
Verified Buyer

Would definitely recommend - in fact I already have to several!
Verified Buyer

The communication process was not as expected. Paid an additional charge for base & cabin erection which was poor and can see daylight through roof and floor joins. Had to spend additional money & own time in an attempt to make good.
Hi Joanne
So sorry to hear of the issues experienced, this is the first time I have been made aware of any problems encountered with the cabin. I wish you had made contact and I could have got the installation team back to make good any snags that were apparent.
Mr C Dent
Verified Buyer

Although initially unhappy with the delayed delivery, when the cabin did come, I found the driver to be very helpful and pleasant. The product was of a high quality and went together very well. I was very pleased with the end result, may thanks.
Colin
Wendy Chisholm
Verified Buyer

Martin was brilliant. So helpful. He kept us informed at various stages. Got information for us and was a very genuine & nice man. Would definitely recommend Garden Adventure. Brilliant on price too!!
Frank Mcalister
Verified Buyer

I ordered the 4x 4m cabin. The purchase was easy online but I forgot to add the felt roof at checkout. I contacted Martin and he easily added it later. Parts were dropped off 5 weeks later and they didn't need any help, but it's important to have a good space free kerbside. Only a few days later, the installation was arranged mutually and apart from a couple of cups of tea, I watched the cabin go up in 4 hours. Very polite team. Professional and trouble free all the way from start to finish. Very pleased and highly recommended.
Darren Collingwood
Verified Buyer

I recently purchased the Liverpool log cabin 6x6m. I found it very easy to put together, Martin is a very pleasant and helpful guy and I would'nt hesitate to purchase another product from him, very highly recommended
Sue Bloor
Verified Reviewer

We are very please with our decking, it has made the back of our house a lovely place to sit and relax.
We are very pleased with the service received.
Martin was very helpful in the design.
Would recommend Martin's work.
Mr J Robb
Verified Buyer

Great customer service, questions answered promptly. Good quality product well made one, of the few companies that would make a bespoke cabin to my dimensions at a good price and quality. Build instructions a little difficult to follow.
Mr A Ritchie
Verified Buyer

We ordered an Alpina 5x4m cabin from Martin for our garden. We were a wee bit aprehensive as we are at the opposite end of the country in the north east of Scotland. It arrived safely however and the driver even lifted into our back garden right alongside the base for it!
My son in law and my self built the cabin over the weekend and found it very easy to assemble. None of us are joiners just keen amateurs! On the Monday my wife and I put on the shingles. Although this took a bit of time it was straightforward and well with the effort. The cabin looks fantastic. The week after it was assembled we had a week of torrential rainstorms but the cabin remained dry!
I can't recommend the cabin highly enough and look forward to many happy years using it. It looks great in the garden.
I would have no problem ordering from Martin again and could recommend him to anyone.
Sincerely