Garden Adventure Ltd Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Garden Adventure Ltd

sales@logcabinkits.co.uk

19 Manor Road

How would you rate Garden Adventure Ltd ?

Karen Simmonds
"We are thrilled with our Brooklyn Cabin, from order to installation we received courteous and efficient service. I wouldn’t hesitate to highly recommend."
Jo
Jo
"Looks beatiful Thank you!"
Patrick Reilly
"Small company, big service. Found this company at last minute after researching for over a year and initially purchasing from somewhere else. Manage to cancel my 1st log cabin as within the 1st 7 days and purchase from garden adventure as it was the exact size I required. Only dealt with Martin and everything arrived as stated, no issues. Took me a couple of days to erect as it is a 6m x 5m log cabin. Manufacturers instructions come inside the pallet and were quite easy to read once you get your head around the diagrams. One thing that would have benefitted me would be to have the instructions posted before arrival, or electronically sent. This would have saved me from double handling as all pieces are individually numbered. Due to size I had a lot of wood and had to carry round my back garden, in hindsight I would have stacked in order saving me time to id all the parts again. Been up a couple of months now and so far survived our weather of snow and rain. I'm turning my log cabin in to a Mancave so it's an ongoing project, so far I'm more than pleased with the quality and build of it. All parts were in place so had no real issues putting it together. Be prepared to spend a fair bit of time doing a roof, particularly a cabin of this size. Shingles are easily laid just time consuming. Overall an excellent product and highly recommend the quality and no hassle service from Martin."
"Great comms Martin couldn’t be more helpfull Regards Tom"
"From ordering, all the way through to final completion of self build Martin could not have been more helpful. Delivery was excellent with the driver giving me some top tips through building the cabin. The materials are top quality and the pre cut pieces are perfect. If I had to find something to improve it would be a slightly more descriptive build guide with actual photos, however on the one occasion I struggled to work out an issue a single call to Martin put me right Thank you again"
"Excellent service, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the company. Martin was always very helpful whenever we had any questions. Many thanks"
"Impressed with the quality Had it built within a day 2 coats of stain following day."
"Very nice log cabin! Top quality -it looks great in the garden and was delivered exactly on time with no fuss at all. Will definitely shop here again"
"Excellent customer service and excellent product, I would definitely recommend this company."
"Looks beatiful Thank you!"
"I purchased a 4mx5m Marquis log cabin, very happy with the quality and looks amazing in my garden! Would definitely recommend Garden Adventure to friends. From start to finish excellent service received, even the delivery driver was very helpful and gave some good advice too! Let’s just say my son and his friends love this cabin 👌🏻"
"Prompt delivery and easy to follow instructions good quality materials"
"Worked with our measurements and design. Extremely helpful throughout and professional build. Looks amazing. Lots of positive comments."
"There are plenty of companies supplying log cabins on the net and you do read some horror stories but Garden Adventure had the best reviews and a great product at a good price. It arrived when they said it would. I now have a 5 Mtr x 4 Mtr Studio in my Carden, which is Sat on my decking. I built it myself and my advice if you don’t have diy skills then pay for it to be fitted. The plans could of been better but it’s up and dry. We recommend 100 %."
"Terrible quality product which was faulty and the most passive-aggressive company I've ever dealt with. Was not interested in resolving most of the problems raised."
Thank you for taking the time to provide your review of Garden Adventure. I'm only sorry you are not prepared to share your identification so that at the very least we could provide our observations of the situation.

Please, if there remains any outstanding issues which require sorting and if you are not prepared to identify yourself here, then send an email to sales@gardenadventure.co.uk

We are obliged by law to rectify any manufacturing errors and we will do all possible to exceed expectations for any service recovery.
"Love the cabin but after having to fix daylight coming in around the roof I've had to replace door lock nowith I've got water coming through nearly every window got mould soaking wood got in touch and I've been told to fix it myself only few months old shocking after care if this is happening after a few months I fear for the years ahead"
Martin

Thank you for taking the time to post your review.

If I may take the three issues you have separately :

1.- This is the first you have mentioned any issue with "daylight coming in around the roof" Is this still an issue or have the wall logs settled now (which does happen over the first few months of installation) to eradicate this gap ? Have the trims been fixed in place that sits between the wall logs and roof boards ? If this remains a problem I can contact your contracted fitter to return and put these issues right.

2.- Door lock. Again, was this reported ? We have had a few issues with locks recently and it would appear a bad batch have got into circulation. Replacements are sent out immediately when a problem is reported.

3.- It is never good for untreated timber to be exposed to damp or water ingress. The picture you have sent does not make it clear how the water is getting from the outside to the inside. Our earlier response offered possible solutions to the problem working with the information you have provided. If there is shown to be a manufacturing error, then we will certainly get replacements out.

Please also consider treating the inside of your cabin as per the
manufacturers instructions, particularly in the room used as a bathroom where high levels of humidity will be common place.

It is important to us that you are totally satisfied with your cabin, so any further information you can share to try and resolve the situation would be appreciated
"Delighted with the Liverpool log cabin. Excellent quality and exceptional value for money. Our builder couldn't believe it! Martin was a pleasure to deal with and totally customer focussed. Highly professional and knowledgeable in all the details of his product."
"Product quality was good and finished product looked good. Delivery was on time and to kerbside but would have been better if effort had been made to offload down our lane as unloading three large pallets by hand very quickly to get off main road was difficult. We think some boxes of screws may have been missing but not sure as parts list not very clear so we had to buy more fixings. Window quality was good and handles of high quality but no window stays so windows just flop open which is a problem. All in all a good cabin but the few niggles meant the experience was a bit short of excellent."
"From the first contact to the delivery and erection Garden Adventure were there to help and resolve any queries we had. First Class Product and First Class Company"
""Very happy with my log cabin very easy to put up ,top quality would recommend to anyone,love it thanks garden adventure \ud83d\udc4c""
"Absolutely outstanding service and quality log cabin i have already recommended you guys to a friend who has recently had his very own garden adventures log cabin delivered"
Garden Adventure Ltd is rated 4.82 based on 229 reviews