Garden Adventure Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Garden Adventure

19 Manor Road

How would you rate Garden Adventure?

Verified Buyer

The service received from Martin at Garden Adventures is first class. We bought a log cabin and used the installation service. We were really please with both the quality of the cabin and also its construction. Would and will recommend Garden Adventures.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, quality product & extremely pleased with the finished building. Happy to recommend!
Verified Buyer

Excellent product at competitive price, helpful advice, good company to deal with.
Unverified Reviewer

I like 1 bedroom. My space is 20 ft. By 13 ft.0851775225.
Ring Me 0851775225.gmail Im Not Getting.
Unverified Reviewer

I realy would low a one bedroom .space I have is 20 feet with.14 feet lenth.please contact me 0851775225.helen.thanks

Mr D Le Pelley
Verified Buyer

Garden Adventure made our log cabin to the size and style to fit our garden. They agreed to refund our VAT as we don't pay VAT in Guernsey. Time frame was as promised. Very happy with the service, and product, still in the process of constructing it.

Roger Hughes
Verified Buyer

great cabin and price that matched good service and advice build from team of guys will be getting a smaller one soon
Sue Shayler
Verified Buyer

Thankyou Martin for a fabulous cabin !!!! You made the whole process very easy and we are over the moon with the finished result. It was great to meet you in person when you came to erect the Cabin for us. Very friendly efficient service. Will definitely recommend you to all our friends.
Sue & Gerald
West Sussex

3 years promised new doors and windows to be told today your not getting them
Joanne - may I qualify our telephone conversation so that others may better understand how we have arrived at this situation.
There are rare occasions when the manufacturing process lets us down and goods are not to the required standard. When this happens, there is no hesitation in supplying replacement parts, as we did in this case.
The anomaly here is your location, that being on the Isle of Wight. As per our terms and conditions, we can only supply to the UK mainland, any onward transportation is contracted directly between our customers and their chosen transportation agency. This would have been brought to your attention at the point of ordering.
So, just like the original cabin kit was delivered to the south coast haulier, the replacement items were also dealt with in the same way. The replacement goods were signed for at the hauliers (in good order) for their transportation on to yourself. If the goods subsequently arrived to you in an unfit state, can I suggest you contact them for service recovery.
Mark Fitzpatrick

Very pleased.
Element Contracts
Verified Buyer

We would recommend this company to any one. Great service, good product and very good communications
Should we require further timber out buildings Garden Adventure would be our first call.
Dinah McMahon
Verified Buyer

We had a be-spoke cabin 7.5m x3.75 designed & built by Garden adventure this included a base that was built some 2 weeks previous by Martin & his team ......
We are pleased with the quality of the cabin the quality of the build and the team, all friendly polite & accommodating, nothing was to much trouble
highly recommended very competitively priced
Keith Wallis
Verified Buyer

We are very pleased with our log cabin. It is very attractive,enhances our garden and provides the extra space needed for our daughters hobbies.
We were very impressed with the men who erected it .They were efficient and quick .

Mick Macleod
Verified Buyer

Great product and excellent service. Just perfect!
Anita Dubery
Verified Buyer

Good value cabin which was well constructed by the team. They even built the base so everything was managed by Martin, very pleased, would use again but as cabin will last in excess of 25 years I don't need to. I choose the 4m by 3m cabin.
Mr B Lomas
Verified Buyer

This guy was a pleasure to do business with great company
Sam Wildridge
Verified Buyer

Fantastic communication from start to finish. Martin was at the end of the phone to answer any questions we had. The cabin is solid, a great size. The *only* thing I think that could be improved is the instruction sheet that comes with it, as it was extremely hard to read the numbers to the pieces of wood, it took some guess work on our part to make sure it was correct.
Would definitely recommend - in fact I already have to several!
Verified Buyer

The communication process was not as expected. Paid an additional charge for base & cabin erection which was poor and can see daylight through roof and floor joins. Had to spend additional money & own time in an attempt to make good.
Hi Joanne
So sorry to hear of the issues experienced, this is the first time I have been made aware of any problems encountered with the cabin. I wish you had made contact and I could have got the installation team back to make good any snags that were apparent.
Mr C Dent
Verified Buyer

Although initially unhappy with the delayed delivery, when the cabin did come, I found the driver to be very helpful and pleasant. The product was of a high quality and went together very well. I was very pleased with the end result, may thanks.
Colin
Wendy Chisholm
Verified Buyer

Martin was brilliant. So helpful. He kept us informed at various stages. Got information for us and was a very genuine & nice man. Would definitely recommend Garden Adventure. Brilliant on price too!!
Garden Adventure is rated 4.85 based on 204 reviews