Garden Adventure Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Garden Adventure Ltd made you happy
Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 17th March 2022
Peter Abbott
JT
Martin is really helpful and communicates well we would buy from him again and have recommended to friends
Highly recommend Garden Adventure Ltd. We bought a Boston cabin 18 months ago and have been thrilled with it. We did have a broken handle recently and Martin sorted a replacement with no hassle.
Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 4th May 2022
Although Martin did replay to our messages quite promptly, the cabin took 8 months to deliver.
We bought the clock tower log cabin in February last year. We had not bought anything like this on the Internet or without seeing one in a show, ground and  was a bit concerned. After a few telephone calls and emails with Martin, I felt reassured to make a purchase but we  need not have worried. When the cabin arrived, the log cabin was exactly what we wanted. The whole process was first class, we were kept informed of the progress from  manufacture  to delivery. The delivery date and time was spot on. After a good read of the plans we started to errect the cabin. I have to say it went together very well, no bent or warped  wood all the joints were good and tight. The plans were spot on. The roof was a little tricky, as I had never fitted shingles before but a bit of research, this part also  went well with more shingles than needed. There was a couple of times I had to ring Martin about some  minor points which were more to reassure  me that I had understood the plans, Martin was only too happy to help and give me the advice I needed. He came across as being someone who didn't just want to make a sale and forget the customer once he had completed the sale. The fiinished product looked the business. We used a quality wood preserver and a quality paint to finish it It has now been up for just over a year. There has been no separation of planks, no seepage of rain and no damp. The only thing we have had to do was plane a little bit of the door as it had swollen slightly. A couple of minor points that i think should be mentioned. We ordered the Georgian style door and windows at an extra cost,. This was a waste of time it  was a cheap method of making the doors and windows to look Georgian,   in the end we didn't use them as they looked too false. And the other point is, for a  few pounds more, it could have come with window stays  as there was no way of holding the windows open and without them they would just flap in the wind. I bought some cheap ones from Screwfix that did the job. We have used it lot even though the winter. All in all I would recommend Garden  adventure and the product we bought was  in my view good  quality.  Thank you to Martin for offering a good product and service.
Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 17th March 2022
Proffessional delivery driver put it where I really wanted it even when I doubted he could. Cabin is well made solid wood construction. All joints are tight so make sure you have a quality rubber mallet to assemble it. The only thing they could do better is if they provided the screws to install the doors and windows, or at least provide details of the best size and how many to buy ahead of time. As I was assembling on a Sunday I used 4 different sizes because that's what I had but will be going back to replace them once I can get to the shop.
Garden Adventure were very good to deal with and quick to answer any questions I had. Martin was very knowledgeable about every aspect of the design and materials.
Excellent quality build and really easy to put together thank you so much
Really pleased with the cabin. Excellent customer service from Martin throughout especially during Covid supply challenges.
We are over the moon with our 4x4 Grande cabin from Log Cabin Kits. The service and communication from Martin was brilliant throughout, and he would always answer any questions I had (and I had a few), so thank you! We used the fitters who were friendly, arrived early and cracked on with the job. We've had the cabin for 3 months and it's been exposed to a range of weather conditions, and so far no issues experienced. I would highly recommend!
Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 7th August 2021 Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 7th August 2021 Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 7th August 2021
Excellent service from start to Finnish. Great quality product at a reasonable price. Martin was extremely responsive when I had queries in regards drawings and specification he e-mailed me back straight with an answer. Definitely recommend garden adventures if your planning on buying a summer house/log cabin. The fitters he recommended were also professional, they turned up on time and worked till the job was done.
Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021 Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 2nd August 2021
The whole experience was easy and clear from start to finish. We asked quite a few questions before delivery and Martin answered them really quickly and comprehensively. The cabin was great. We built it with two people apart from the doors and windows which took a few more people as they were pretty hefty.
Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2021 Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Excellent product and service, took a while to arrive but we knew that would be the case. Martin was, as expected extremely helpful as was the delivery driver who offered to bring the kit 200yds up our track even though he was only obliged to drop it at the roadside. The cabin itself is very accurately machined so made for an easy build taking two men a weekend to pretty much complete it, minus roof covering, paint etc. All very good quality for the price, highly recommended.
Apologies to Martin for my blunt review below, after reading about the global timber shortage I now understand why there’s such a delay. Martin has also confirmed that my cabin has left the factory and is heading to the U.K. I’m looking forward to it arriving.
The cabin arrived late with bits missing, but Martin sorted this and came and helped with installation FOC. The cabin is now up and fully serviceable. It is important to remember that wood being a natural product moves with heat and moisture for some considerable time once assembled, especially important if you intend to attach anything to the walls. If I was installing another I'd consider treating the wood with preservative and waterproofing before assembly.
Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 29th April 2021
Very efficient installation by your 4 man team. Good quality solid wood. Nice that doors have a lock & key. Very happy
Garden Adventure Ltd 5 star review on 19th March 2021
I bought a wood cabin from Martin. Martin was very helpful from beginning to end. He answered all of My enquiries straightaway or got back to me as soon as he could. He kept me up-to-date on the progress of my cabin and the delivery date and was extremely helpful and professional throughout. The build team were highly skilled and constructed the cabin in a day. They arrived when they said they would and did a fantastic job they were polite and hard-working. I was extremely pleased with my purchase and build.
Melinda - thank you so much for your kind words, they really are appreciated, thank you. I hope your cabin provides you with many years good service. :)
Excellent product very competitively priced. Martin was very helpful throughout the purchase and post purchase as this was a self-build. Very highly recommended on every front I purchased the Trentino Plus 5x4 cabin -- very spacious and super quality. PK West London
Martin is as many have pointed out, fantastically helpful and always happy to provide support which is fantastic. My only gripes lie with the product itself. The bearers were the wrong dimensions for the cabin I ordered which threw a spanner in the works when trying to work out spacing as the instructions didn't match what I received. (the instructions are not really instructions - just pictures with numbers). Had I built one of these cabins before then I would have perhaps spotted the issue earlier but if you are going to provide sparse instructions that reply on the accuracy of dimensions - then at least supply the parts in the right dimensions. I also encountered and issue where an internal door cut out had been cut on the wrong side of the wood plank - this small issue lead to having to having to pull down the entire cabin log by log (80% of it was up) and rebuild it. Very annoying especially when you are working alone and in the rain! Lastly the ironmongery that came with the windows and doors bared no resemblance to the window locks and handles I was shown on the demo cabin. This was a key aspect that I used to convince my wife to go with Garden Adventure as we live in London and security can be an issue. This is not Martins fault as I imagine the manufacturers changed this up without notifying the distributors however, the cabin is used as a home office so security is paramount but rinky dink window catches and sticky door handles supplied are only likely to cause any budding burglar to retreat in a fit of giggles. We honestly wouldn't have bought the cabin if we knew it came with these lightweight catches and there is no elegant way to upgrade them (as far as I can tell). Having said all that the cabin is a great investment and again, Martin is a stand up guy and I have recommended Garden Adventure to several friends and problems aside, the quality of the cabin is good on the whole. My advice is to check what you recieve carefully and ensure that what you receive is what you ordered as all the issues I have mentioned lie with the manufacturer.
Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 11th August 2020 Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 11th August 2020 Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 11th August 2020 Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 11th August 2020 Garden Adventure Ltd 4 star review on 11th August 2020
Paul - thank you for taking the time to provide this in depth review highlighting both some bad points but also some good too. Unfortunately you were the recipient of a rogue cabin that had a number of issues from the factory, it somehow snuck through their usual quite rigourous quality control and thanks for being so patient with the build in order to overcome these flaws. I'm pleased the lasting effect and overall experience has now become a pleasant one and you are able to enjoy the building for its designed usage. (Hope the Beetle is still going strong?) Sincerely - Martin
Brilliant to deal with and everything including delivery as detailed at time of order
Very happy with my cabin I would recommend
Garden Adventure Ltd is rated 4.79 based on 253 reviews