Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Loan.co.uk Ltd
Read Loan.co.uk Ltd Reviews

Unit 1 St Stephens Court, 15 -17 St Stephens Road

Tell us how Loan.co.uk Ltd made you happy
Great company and great customer service. Lucy Williams was brilliant from start to finish, fast communication and always look to keep the application moving to the right direction.

Thank you Lucy for everything and good luck in the future and stay the same cause i believe you're a great person !!!
Craig at loan.co.uk is a legend! He is always so helpful and works hard to get us what we need. He can work through the most complicated of cases and simplifies things as needed.

Thoroughly recommended!
Ben was extremely helpful, very quick to respond and had good understanding. Extremely happy with the service.
Really helpful and understanding. Natalie Speer was amazing and a massive help.. would recommend
Lucy Williams bent over backwards to get this sorted she was so brilliant at her job well spoken and very nice over the phone and also funny. Your company should be very proud of you.
Lucy thank you for sorting this out in theses bad times

THANK YOU.
Lucy Williams is exceptional at her job, passionate and determined to get the best deal. We had a complicated situation, but with her knowledge, got us a loan. We started the application at the end of Feb, but then Covid took effect but Lucy carried on getting us what we needed.
We would not look anywhere else going forward and will recommend Lucy to all that we know.
Always top service from Craig (Legge). Have done numerous mortgages through Craig now and have always been very impressed. Great communication. Thanks
I dealt with Craig,

He was brilliant this is the second property he has been able to get me through some tricky circumstances would highly recommend Craig very helpful and professional through every phone call and email I’ve had with him thank you Craig
Fantastic service from start to finish, would like to say a special thank you to Rosie Murray for all her professional help and thoughtfulness, nothing was too much trouble and she was extremely prompt and efficient. On a whole very happy.
Ben Salt dealt with my application, I must say I am very impressed with the service. Ben stayed in contact with me through every stage of the process and it completed with ease and speed.
Excellent advice and communication. Keep you posted every step of the way. Very helpful.
Dealt with Craig legge. Nothing phases this man the obstacles he had to deal with due to my circumstances I had resigned myself to possibly losing my house. BUT NO THIS GUY CAME THROUGH WITH THE GOODS. I JUST CANT FAULT THE SERVICE I RECEIVED. Constantly updated emails phone calls many when he must have been at home relaxing but he never failed to respond . Amazed me really. I would defo recommend this company if the rest of the team are anything like Craig. Thanks CRAIG Yours Dayne Johns.
Quick, friendly, helpful, informative. No pressure advice
Great, attentive customer focused service.
Easy process to follow & expertly guided by our designed advisor Rosie who was exceptional
Dealt with Lucy Williams. Brillaint service all around from the first phone call to the last. Would very highly recommended.
Loans.co.uk have been so helpful from start to finish. Process was fast and smooth. Would definitely recommend to use them.
Ben Salt was very diligent at all times . He kept me informed at all times and was persistent in his approach.
I would recommend Ben salt he was fantastic
Craig Legge and the team at Loan.co.uk have provided a very professional and friendly service during a challenging period. Craig's communication has been fast and a great help. I can thoroughly recommend Craig and Loan.co.uk.
Highly recommend. Excellent customer service, friendly and professional. Thank you Lucy!
Everyone I spoke to Loan.co.uk has been amazing! From the initial conversations with Russ and then completing the application with Rosie. Rosie was super helpful along the way providing regular updates and I still can't believe it took only 4 days from application to receiving the funds! I would 100% recommend these guys.
First rate communication throughout. Someone was always on hand to keep us updated and answer any questions. I would like to give a special mention to Rosie who provided an excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.
Loan.co.uk Ltd is rated 4.97 based on 1,019 reviews