Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Quick service, easy installation. Peace of mind."
"Poorly spelled and repetitive form."
"Extreme easy to set up. All instructions were clear to follow. Testing gave you the confidence that the alarm was working properly and that my mum would be able to get hold of someone should she fall."
"I bought this for my Mum. She recently suffered a TIA and although my mum is normally active I worry about her falling and not being able to contact anyone. This has given her and my family peace of mind knowing we can get to her in an emergency and allowing her to live independently as she loves to do. Money well spent and the service so far has been excellent."
"Very efficient service"
"given confidence in case of fall"
"Very good until you have a line fault and and openreach's can not attend for five days as they dont do weekends"
"I invested in a lifeline for my father in law last month, I spoke to a girl called Eleanor during the testing process. Although she was friendly we couldn’t help but think we were spoken to as you would a child. We were also encouraged to send in our information forms promptly which we did. However on testing these had not been loaded to the database and I was asked twice during this process if I had sent them back. A suggestion could be that information is uploaded in a swift manner, as if there was an emergency on our end how would we have recieved help if lifeline24 did not know who they were talking to."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"It’s given me and my Mum peace of mind. I always was worrying about Mum falling and not being discovered for hours. I now am happy to have a real life line for her."
"Since setting up the Lifeline 24 my mother in law has dramatically improved in confidence and is happy for my husband and me to go away for days out or weekends away. Quite simply the knowledge that she can press a button and confidently receive assistance has transformed all our lives. Thank you Lifeline 24. Great service at a very competitive cost considering the lifestyle benefits."
"We have only had it for a week, but so far so good."
"It was easy to order, arrived swiftly and was relatively easy to set up."
"I have only just set up my Life-Line, or rather my darling daughter did it for me, but the help and response to our test alarms was beyond price. It made me feel very safe and secure in the knowledge that I will be treated in a very comforting and professional manner should the need arise, so thank you to the responding team. Patricia Hopkins I am a widow and live alone and I had a couple of disturbing incidents whilst sitting watching television and it made me realize that if I couldn't reach the telephone to summon help I could be in a bit of a pickle, particularly as I like to potter about in my garden. So it .made sense to purchase an alarm for peace of mind for both myself and my daughter, and Life-Line offers the best bargain having looked at various options."
"Mother in law given security after falling with no recourse for three hours."
"The website explained clearly and simply how the pendant alarm system worked. The ordering process was straightforward and the package arrived promptly with my mother. She was able to set it up with a little help from her neighbour. She is now happily wearing the pendant at all times during the day whilst in the house and around the garden."
"I was recommended this service by a healthcare professional for my father who lives alone and suffers from asbestosis. We investigated several options including an Apple Watch (which now has fall monitor functionality). However we quickly settled on Lifeline 24 for the comprehensive sevice, discreet device and amazing battery life. We're 3 weeks in and have received perfect customer service, including thorough setup and response times are immediate. We customised our set up to have Lifeline call me straight away if Dad cannot respond to the agent if he cannot talk due to breathlessness. The device is very sensitive but we would rather it were that way. Would highly recommend."
"The product was easy to install and set up and generally appears very user friendly. My brother the user inadvertently pressed his pendant on the first evening and the phone response to check everything was ok was very swift."
"Once we had sorted out the bank hiccup all went smoothly, thank you."
"service was good now have piece of mind easy to wear am pleased with it"
"Very efficiently dealt with answered all questions"
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,701 reviews