Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Having suffered a number of recent falls I felt it would be wise to install Lifeline 24. The online ordering process was straightforward and the unit was delivered within the promised timeframe. Installation and testing was quick and easy with the call centre staff being very helpful and friendly."
"My order didn’t arrive for 7 days but Lifeline24 did send a second out when the first didn’t seem to appear due to the post office."
"You tried very hard but couldn't get it to work with a Vonage box"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"I feel much more secure knowing that I can call for help when necessary"
"Simply by making the decision to apply for the aid has taken a load off my mind. I hope it proves to be as useful as I hope if it is ever needed."
"Reliable service from start of purchase to activating alarm"
"Website is easy to use, if a little repetitive. Live chat useful. Alarm easy to set up"
"Quick delivery of alarm and pendant means I have peace of mind knowing that my mum can call for help if needed. The lady who answered the test call was professional and friendly."
"As I have only had my alarm system a week, and thank God I have not yet had to use it, I cannot really comment on a personal basis, but i feel safer now I have it. I hope I don't need it, but am sure you will respond quickly if I do."
"A bit fiddly at first fitting key safe, but now peace of mind"
"The ordering system was easy to follow and the lady I spoke to was able to answer all my questions clearly and precisely"
"Prompt service. Easy to set up. Test was quick. Staff friendly & helpful."
"The purchase was made easily on line and delivery was excellent."
"Lifeline24 ordering was superb. Unfortunately Royal Mail delivery was disgusting. Personally I think you should change your courier. They don’t wait for disabled to answer the door so I’ve had to have it redirected and postpone hospital discharge because of delivery"
"Having used it for the first time and being informed would I like an ambulance when I needed a Doctor was not what I expected and when my son made further enquires to find that my Doctor’s phone number details where not on your system when my son had filled in all relevant details online to find this out was shocking and makes me wonder if I am getting a Service for my money? I ended up phoning my doctor and getting an emergency appointment and ending with a hospital appointment to establish if I had a blood clot or not thankfully it was not a blood cloth"
"I have only just purchased my Lifeline24 but when I contacted them they were very helpful and obliging."
"Fortunately not been needed. My daughters friend s mother died recently after having a stroke during the night and not being found until the following morning. This tempted my daughter to suggest I have a pendant in case of emergency. I live alone have had both knees. and hips replaced and will be 79 next month. We both feel happier now."
"Easy to complete application, pack arrived next day. I completed contact details etc on line. Pack states I should get an e-mail or similar, usually within 24 hours, confirming that all was ok and installation could be completed. 10 days have elapsed and I have heard nothing. Have installed alarm anyway and that was straightforward."
"Easy set up and very helpful staff when conducting the trail alarm tests"
"Website clear and user friendly. Product arrived promptly and forms online clear to fill in with user detail. Will add to review when product tested up and running. Thank you Careline 24 for giving us peace of mind."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,502 reviews