Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
I have only had it a short time but it gives me assurance and peace of mind that help is at hand if I should need it.
The alarm was easy to order online and arrived quickly. Setting it up was quick and the staff were helpful. It would have been useful to know the exact questions required for registering in advance as i did it online and had to check back with mum. Overall a good service.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
If I have a fall , there will be someone to help me
My mum and I are happy she is only a button away from getting help.
Peace of mind for my mum and myself. We feel she is not alone and help is only a button away.
Key safe made caring possible.
Gives peace of mind to myself and my sister who live a considerable distance away.
Very good service
Good alarm system poor key safe
Ordered on behalf of Edwin ford, the e-mails promised on ordering were not forthcoming for several hours, other than that seems to be easy to set up and a good lifeline for the elderly
Fortunately I have not yet had to call for help so have little comment to make other than that I am more than happy to have Lifline’s support after having had a fall in my shed with no-one knowing where I was! Took me over half an hour to get myself upright again! When informed of the fall my daughters immediately contacted you. My watch was despatched promptly, arriving on the promised date, set up was completed without problems - altogether satisfied with service so far and happy to know I have help just by pressing my button - thank you.
I have peace of mind now, knowing that I can get help if I need it and my friends are also pleased.
We have found Lifeline very helpful in all our communications and the equipment and instructions are very easy to follow. We would recommend the firm
Easy to connect just waiting for the call to test the lifeline. Very pleased so far
Very prompt service. Questions answered quickly. Some items of equipment rather "fiddley" for an 82 year-old - especially the key safe !
The lifeline set up is so good I feel safe and secure
Peace of mind knowing my mum is wearing it.
Great peace Of mind, easy to set up and order processed with no problems. Feel really reassured knowing it’s there’s for my granddad
Just set up lifeline. Very pleasant lady answered doing the set up test.
Very easy to order and arrived next day. Set up was simple and it works in the whole flat.
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.80 based on 4,148 reviews