Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
Verified Buyer
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
David Meierhofer
"When I signed up with lifeline 24 it was easy to do this on the internet.so easy to do .i have only just got my alarm sorted,but when I did a alarm test to make sure my equipment all works fine and the operator was very quick to pick up the call to see if i was ok, Look forward knowing lifeline 24 is always there to look after me,"
Dorothy Maat-Davey
"I feel a lot safer now My pendant chain thing is broken I have asked for a new one but not received has yet. The long bit that goes into the round bit. The price is not to bad. Many people cant even afford this price which is a shame . Girls very friendly on the phone in fact I could feel I could talk to them has friends which is good... Thank-you.."
Ann Howlett
"Very efficient and call handler very nice polite and reassuring."
Sandra Watts
"I feel so much safer and confident to be in my home on my own. It has given a real boost to my independence."
Christine Hayler
"Hello I am Christine Hayler’s daughter and just wanted to give you a review of Lifeline, so far. I ordered online with no issues and found it quite straightforward. Unit arrived next working day. It was very easy to set up, straight out the box. The test calls was done efficient. The gentleman on the other end was extremely pleasant and guided us throughout the checking process. My Mum also tested the devise, again no problems, and she was happy with the ease of the unit. On a negative note I found it very hard and long winded to complete the emergency contact form online, form dropped out twice (don’t know if this was internet issues) and had to start right from the beginning. Please, please put a system in places so you are able to save as you go along."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,498 reviews