Lifeline 24 Reviews

Rae Cunningham
Lifeline 24 5 star review on 4th December 2018
Raymond Street
More Photos & Videos
Arrived next day and was easy to set up.
Excellent service. Easy to install . Peace of mind for my mum knowing she can always contact help when needed.
I’ve had a lifeline for a couple of years. I’d never needed to use it and thought about cancelling it because I thought it was a lot of money.
Three weeks ago I had two quite bad falls in my house and couldn’t get up off the floor. Thankfully I had the lifeline around my neck and after pressing it help was there within minutes..
I’m so glad I had it on and now can say it’s absolutely essential for me and well worth the money.
Very helpful from the initial phone call. ArriveD the next day in the post. I managed to instal myself and test.
Red button wristband on my Mum.

All very happy
All good - very easy to set up. Reassuring --
We were told next day delivery, we cancelled because it never arrived, this caused a massive problem because on day 4 I had a very bad fall, and no Lifeline24 so I’ve cancelled my order
I notice I have not recrived my £15 for the puircase of a second unit for my friend,and I am not too happy about the transaction as Wayne said I would receive item wiothin a day or two, howevever I ohoned Philip who told me there was no or der received, but Philip he got it to me the next day, hoping you can understand the situation, R Kelsey.
Great service, easy set up and staff very friendly.
Service so far has been second to none - excellent
Very re assuring knowing it is in place.
All checks carried out by my son Damien Wilson were spot on.
Fortunately, I haven't had chance to date to try it out for real but it does give one peace of mind.
Easy to install , have not had to use it yet. Fingers crossed.
Everything is as explained when I first contacted lifeline. Very reassuring.
I have only had it a few days but the whole process of your advice and in setting it up has been most favorable, thank you.
Arrived on time and very easy to set up. Staff are lovely :)
Good Morning,

Thank you for your kind review.

I will pass your feedback on to our wonderful staff.

Should you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
What cost the peace of mind?

A short while ago I lost a friend, who was very dear to me. She had a stroke and a heart attack, and I wasn’t there for her. I found her In the after event, it was shocking, but to know that she spent her final hours with people who could look after her, and give the best this was a blessing to me.

I have no fear of dying, because I know what I’m going to. I have a fear of suffering alone with nobody there for me. Do you know that lifeline 24 is there, At the end of a push of a button, gives me great peace of mind; for that I am grateful for.
Dear Anthony,

Thank you for your review. On behalf of us all at Lifeline24, I am very sorry to hear of your loss.

I am pleased that our system is providing you with peace of mind and helping you to feel safe at home.

Should you have any further feedback, please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Lifeline24
I would recommend your company to anyone, your staff are the most patient, caring, helpful, friendly, polite people I have ever come across, now my mum has this lifeline it’s a great weight lifted from my shoulders, 10 out of 10
Dear Rita,

Thank you for your kind review.

I am pleased to hear that you have had a positive experience with the system.

I will pass your feedback on to our wonderful staff.

We are currently running a 'refer a friend' offer, where both the referer and referee would receive £15 M&S vouchers.

If we can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Lifeline24
Excellent product for peace of mind
Now is the time
Excellent service and next day delivery as promised even though I only ordered it at 6pm on a Friday! Would definitely recommend
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.78 based on 4,916 reviews