Lifeline 24 Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24
customer service

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Lifeline 24 has given us the reassurance that we need in case I need urgent help.my wife is sadly living with dementia so is unable to call for help if I should need it,so it's good to have help at the touch of a button, very good service easy to talk to people .thanks
Posted 1 hour ago
Ordering was start forward it was very simble thank you very much kind regards
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
Although (luckily) my father hasn't needed to use his alarm yet, we would like to say how efficient and professional the whole procedure of purchasing and installing the personal alarm was. We went with Lifeline24 as they are local to us and so pleased we did. Excellent service with next day delivery as promised and extremely good value for money. Thank you.
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
I still haven’t been told if my form has accepted.!
Dear Susan,

Thank you for getting in contact today.

I am very sorry to hear that you were not contacted in regards to the uploading of your new customer forms.

Our confirmation emails are sent automatically to the email provided on the form once these have been accepted by our Emergency Care Team's systems. I would recommend checking in your junk or spam folders.

Following your review, I have been in contact with our customer service team who have resent this email.

Your feedback will be reviewed by our team so we can look into why this confirmation was not sent to you.

Please get in touch should you have any further feedback or require any additional information regarding the forms or the set up of your alarm.

Kind Regards,

Lifeline24
Very prompt delivery. Fitting instructions easy to follow. Response from both help desk and call centre both prompt, friendly and helpful.
Fast and professional service
Being by my side 24 hours a day, given me more freedom to move about thanking you.
its tooearlytosay
Explained very well with how things work and the support you get, very comforting to know
We are so impressed with the lifeline 24 - it has given us peace of mind by taking the worry out of the equation. The staff on the end of the phone are so wonderfully reassuring- thank you!
Secure in the knowledge my mother is safe and I will be notified of any fall or accident she may have .
Excellent service. Parcel delivered within 24 hours, set up in 5 minutes and very efficient and courteous staff when doing test. Couldn't ask for better.
Difficult as only just activated & tested but so far so good
Very easy to set up. This gives peace of mind knowing that someone is available 24/7 to assist should support be needed.
It gives me confidence when moving around the house and garden.
Have only had the alarm for a few days but it has given my family peace of mind knowing that it is in place.
I am on my own as my husband is in hospital probably for some time so it is the first time on my own for about 65 years and I have to use a stick as I have a back problem and can fall if Iam not careful.
Easy to install and team on other end was fantastic in testing
Yes very grateful for lifeline now during this coronovirus problem.I am over 70 confined to my house andI live alone Many thanks Margaret
Dear Margaret,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am pleased to hear that the alarm is providing you with peace of mind whilst you are at home on your own.

Please do not hesitate to get in contact should you have any further feedback or questions.

Kind Regards,
Lifeline24
The Lifeline was delivered next day, The system was easy to set up and staff were on hand to talk me through the testing procedure. The system was set off in error over the last few days and the response was quick. Very happy
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 4,374 reviews