Lifeline 24 Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Lifeline 24

Tell us how Lifeline 24 made you happy

customer service
William Parker
"Lifeline made everything go so smoothly.I am usually a panicky type of person but I needn’t have been worried as everything went so easy.i hope I don’t have to use the lifeline but it’s piece of mind to know it’s there."
Jennifer Hunter
"Well, when you're setting it up initially and you're on you own, it can be nerve racking, but I found the help line people very nice and patient with me. I was rather disturbed by the fact that I live in a town house and the base unit is on the ground floor, which means I can't hear what's being said if anything happens to me on the top floor or even on the middle floor, but I was assured that, if I fail to answer, they will phone me and I do have phones on each floor so that put my mind at rest."
"Fast delivery of the alarm unit and very easy, friendly, setup and testing process. Mum was very reassured by talking to your call centre people. Thanks, Derek"
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? yes
"I've just purchased Lifeline24, and everything happened as promised. The key safe and lifeline installation was easy, the instructions were clear and easy to follow. The box arrived the day after I ordered and up and running three days later. I now feel happy to leave my wife who has parkinson's for a couple of hours, knowing she will be looked after if she fell. I can usually get back home between 10 and 30 minutes at the most, to help her."
"Very prompt delivery. The equipment provides peace of mind and enables my mum to continue living independently which she greatly values."
"I ordered an alarm on a Tuesday evening and it was delivered on Thursday morning. It was easy and quick to install. It has given me peace of mind to continue living independently. Would recommend to anyone living alone."
"Easy to order and someone answers the phone within a few seconds to amend any details such as contact details, etc."
"Lovely polite and patient employees explaining how the system operates"
"Living on my own and recently having a fall, it made me think of my safety. I am 91 and have a big family but they are not always available as they are at work. I do not want to be a burden on my family so I thought I ought to think about my independence. My sister had an emergency alarm which proved very helpful so I started to think on those lines. I investigated the possibilities and decided Lifeline 24 looked my best option."
Would you like to tell us a bit more about why you decided to purchase a personal alarm? no
"Having suffered a number of recent falls I felt it would be wise to install Lifeline 24. The online ordering process was straightforward and the unit was delivered within the promised timeframe. Installation and testing was quick and easy with the call centre staff being very helpful and friendly."
"This was so easy fantastic price and lovely people to help you"
"My order didn’t arrive for 7 days but Lifeline24 did send a second out when the first didn’t seem to appear due to the post office."
"10 out of 10"
"You tried very hard but couldn't get it to work with a Vonage box"
"Bought this for my mum after she suffered a fall at home. Great service, arrived day after and didn’t order until 4.45pm. Easy to set up. Gives us peace of mind."
"I ordered on Monday 4th March, and was told it would arrive the next day. I said if I was out could it be delivered to nextdoor,. It wasn't, so I had to walk and then get a bus to town to retrieve it from the delivery office. on the Weds. Once home I opened the pack and found the wristband buckle had bits missing, so had to wait for that too to be delivered. It was also annoying to find out that I needed access to a power socket close to the telephone socket, My phone is in the kitchen, so I can hear it from the garden, and this means I now don't have a permanent socket to use the microwave, I have to unplug the fridge., and remember to plug it back in again. The button on the wristband does work well from the garden and shed, but the design means that it seems it could be pressed easily by mistake. Could a cover, with a flip up lid be incorporated when you next update. ? It would be even better if it could be disguised as a piece of jewellery, and not advertise to anyone that I could be vulnerable ? Because of a pacemaker, I can't use the pendant part, and hide it inside my clothes,"
Dear Mrs Hibbs,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we really appreciate all feedback. I am sorry to hear about the delivery issues caused by Royal Mail, but I am pleased to hear that you now have your alarm up and running with a functioning wrist strap.

I have passed your feedback with regards to the design of the equipment over to the manufacturer. As the equipment we provide works within the specific European Social Alarm radio frequency allocation, it is safe to use with devices such as a pacemaker.

If there is anything else that we can do for you at all, please don’t hesitate to give our customer service team a call on 0800 999 0400.

Kind regards,

Anna
Lifeline24
"Ordered for my mother. Arrived next day. Pleased that my mother will be safer in her home. Very good price for peace of mind."
"The council was to end their careline facility. An urgent response was needed. The Lifeline 24 ordering process and information capture was simple and the equipment was delivered the following day. The equipment was up to date, easy to install and the system simple to set up. It also provided excellent value for money. I only have praise for Lifeline 24."
"After the experience we had with one provider trying to force my mother into signing up for thousands of pounds for a lifeline it was a relief to deal with Dillon. No pressure, no home visit even, simple, Thank you."
"My son installed the unit for me. I was concerned how it would work with my answer machine and although no instructions were given specifically for this he was able to set everything up without too much hassle. One thing missing on the unit is a volume control for the speaker, without my hearing aid in I find it difficult to understand the operator. Aside from that all the test calls we made were answered very quickly, under a minute for most of them. The emergency button is small and lightweight, it's just a shame it only comes with an elastic strap for your wrist or a piece of string to use as a necklace, not particularly stylish. Overall I am currently satisfied with the devise and customer support to date."
"The support was good when ordering the alarm and key safe. The Royal Mail sent the alarm to the wrong parcel sorting depot, and Lifeline 24 located it and assured us it would be delivered and if not to contact them immediately. Luckily, it arrived. My dad was able to connect it and make a test call with no problems. We had to change the original location of the keysafe and this was done easily with a quick phone call."
"My request was prompt, and everything arrived in perfect order."
"The pack came the next day which was fantastic. It was easy to set up and the on line support was very helpful. This system has given my wife and I piece of mind for when I am on my own in case of falls."
Lifeline 24 is rated 4.79 based on 2,490 reviews